R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Amazing fast delivery.. great price ..5****
Super fast delivery item as described
Absolutely brilliant service. R&R have knocked the ball out of the park and they will be the first place I shop in future. I ordered my goods on a Friday pm with free postage and it arrived sat am! The stirrup leathers were great quality and I’m very pleased with them. Please use this company, it’s how service should work! Jo (Cambs)
Fantastic, ordered online, ready the next day and easy collection. Thank you 😊
Easy to order . Very well packaged and arrived so quick.
Very good service thank you!
First Rate customer service. Extremely helpful staff.
Great service and very fast delivery!
Outstanding service - order placed on Wednesday night and item arrived Friday morning. Excellent price for beautiful Barbour jacket. I highly recommend this company!
I really love these boots .They arrived promptly and well packaged.
I bought a lovely red jacket at a great price, cheapest on line I found and then it arrived in just two days. Great service, great price and it's lovely quality. I would definitely use them again and recommend them. Not that much returned my item but even that was simple. So great when life is challenging enough. 😃👍
Amazing shop, great range and service is fantastic. They have brilliant knowledge and so helpful in every way.
Great range or products & feed/ supplements! Been coming here for around 10 years and the staff are always friendly and helpful. I also love the reward scheme!
Fabulous. Arrived fast and gorgeous boots
Love the boots, fit perfectly. Delivery was really quick and email replies quick too. Great service! 😊
Great service, I turned up before the store was open but was still given the package. Very easy to order online for collection in store would definitely use again.
Good service as always, ordered online and collected in store.
I was very impressed with not only the speed but quality of the product I bought. Even though it was a sale item & postage was estimated between 3-5 days. It arrived within 48 hours. Will definitely use this company again
R&R Country 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Very pleased with my purchase and great service! Fast delivery
Easy to find what I wanted and to order then it came before the specified date. Great service thank you
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,158 reviews