R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Good online experience, easy collection of purchase. Roll on when we can browse in store.
Posted 1 hour ago
Prompt delivery, but unaware it would be a used item.
Very pleased with what I ordered. The website was easy to order off and the delivery was quick.
Really good products and fabulous delivery service. This is the first time that I have ordered with R & R... am very pleased.
Stirrups ordered and arrived very quickly and completely as expected. Good job!
Very quick delivery, arrived next day!
Very quick delivery, this is my second pair of boots and love the little improvements,
Very happy
Excellent experience. Delivered very quickly. Website very easy to use to find what you need. Thank you
Really fast delivery. Very impressed!
Always excellent!
Very quick & efficient service as always
Amazing quality, fast response to emails , fast delivery couldn’t be happier ! My new favourite brand!
Brilliant online service. Items received next day. Thank you very much
Fast and smooth purchase and delivery process - top quality items!
Excellent customer service and super speedy delivery, well done R & R I will be a returning customer :)
Very happy with the service I received when I made my purchase. My order was dispatched immediately and I was sent regular updates.
Online site really easy to navigate and use. Placed order, within 24 hours my order arrived. Very quick efficient service. Very pleased with my purchase, the variety of goods was excellent as I could not find on what I was looking for in other sites. Will be using again in the future.
Great range of products and very quick delivery.
My purchases were very easy to make, shipping was really good
Amazing customer service and top quality products. Website was easy to navigate and delivery was faster than expected.
R&R Country is rated 4.89 based on 2,818 reviews