R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

This is not the first purchase I've made through R&R. Very good selection of brands and they always seem to have the stock, whereas some other retailers seem to be lacking. My order arrived promptly and I am very pleased with it,
Very impressed with the service and product. I ordered early Saturday morning and it arrived Sunday morning.
Easy, useable and Efficient.
I ordered an HKM double bridle from R&R Country. The price was fantastic. Free delivery was a lovely surprise. The bridle arrived so quickly, and I was very happy with my purchase! I will definitely be shopping with R&R Country again very soon.
R&R Country 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Delivered to my nearest shop n I collected today with no problems.I was informed when it was ready for collection. Just spent more too as couldn’t resist a look round the shop!😂
Perfect, would use again and again and again!
Extensive range of products. Staff very helpful without being intrusive. Large premises well laid out .On-line offering easy to use and provided for click and collect.
Great products and service from lovely staff.
Fast delivery perfectly packaged thanks
Easy to use site with good descriptions of the items so you don’t have to spend hours looking up reviews.
Brilliant staff, clean happy and friendly
First class service, got an update email every step of the way from ordering threw to delivery Excellent quality product
I ordered some Christmas presents from R&R and paid for standard delivery but I was so surprised when they turned up the next day!!! Super reliable and amazing service!!!
Excellent service! Will definitely be shopping at R &R again. Thank you.
Website really easy to use, instant link to tracking, parcel came next day. Really happy
Excellent service quick delivery
Website easy to use, good service products arrived very quickly
Absolutely fantastic! I only recently purchased a couple of items from R&R online, the items were package very well and I was surprised by how quick my parcel got delivered. In fact it was such a good experience that since then I’ve used R&R services again and had the same wonderful experience the second time around. You now are my first go to site if I need anything equestrian.
Hello Muriel, Thank you for your lovely review! We are so pleased you found your shopping experience to be 5 stars. We hope to welcome you back online very shortly. Have a lovely afternoon. Kind Regards, Laura
would be good to get a reply to my email of the 17th November : Good evening, I ordered the above on the 16th November and received it today – Thank you for your efficient and speedy service. This is a Christmas present and I hope I have ordered the correct size!! If not will I be able to return it after Christmas for a different size or a credit note? Kind regards, John.
Dear John, Unfortunately, we have not had an email from you - did you send it to info@randrcountry.co.uk? You can certainly return the item up to 14 days after Christmas for refund or exchange. Kind Regards, R&R Country
Excellent service, very helpful staff and good website. Staff always really good with my 5 year old when he comes into the store. Definitely recommend!
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,812 reviews