R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

Stuart Wyatt
R&R Country 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
claire scott
R&R Country 5 star review on 14th December 2020
Most of the staff are friendly. Good service. Has everything you could possibly need!
I found delivery to store to be really quick. Unfortunately the boots I bought were too small so I spoke to members of staff in store (Melton Mowbray) and they were really helpful and a larger pair happened to be in stock which fitted perfectly in the end so I exchanged them. All very easy and a pleasant experience
Excellent product and I was kept well informed of delivery. Unfortunately the garment still has the shop tag on it, so i have had to return it
Make on line gift cards easier to order.
Eaay to order and kept up to date with delivery 👍
Arrived in good time. The boots are a gift, so it was a bit disappointing that the box was slightly damaged. However, fortunately, it is a gift for my brother and he won't care. He will be more interested in trying out the boots. Now I just have to find him a new friend so I don't have to ride with him because he thinks he's Captain Invincible.
Good choice, good online options too, quick delivery to store.
Service and quality of goods great
Very good service,quick delivery and excellent value.
I was delighted to qualifiy recently for FREE delivery with R and R Country but alas living in the highlands of Scotland is apparently is NOT mainland uk! I contacted the company and spoke with them direct and although not free my delivery charge was significantly reduced - Thankyou
Great online choice and store. Had everything I needed to keep both horse and rider pleased :) Thanks R&R
Online order was straight forward and great that I could use PayPal. Staff at the Melton store were friendly and approachable when I collected. Enjoyable experience.
My dogs just love the products of R&R Country. Keeps them occupied for hours.
Lovely photo! Thank you for sharing :D
I ordered a rug online and was sent the wrong one by mistake. When I rung up to sort it out they were really helpful and apologetic. They managed to get it swapped within 24 hrs.
Prodotto ricevuto in tempi brevi e in ottime condizioni. Costi di spedizione troppo alti, per questo non valuto con il massimo delle stelle
Lovely store everything set out and easy to find. I also did click and collect which was simple
The service was good but it took a while to understand how the gift vouchers were to be "delivered". I thought it was disappointing that these were not in a Gift Card as they were bought as a gift.
Hello Julia,

Thank you for your review! I am sorry you found it difficult to navigate the gift card section on our website. I have double checked your order and you did in fact order an 'online gift card'. These are simply codes that are emailed upon purchase. If you did want a actual gift card there is an option under 'instore gift card'.

I hope this helps you in the future. :)

Have a lovely day.

Kind Regards,

Laura
good product,fast delivery
Really fast delivery. Well packaged. Thank you
Good service by R&R in delivering my new Liveryman clippers, however, the battery pack did not work and had to be sent back to the manufacturer
R&R Country is rated 4.89 based on 2,576 reviews