R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

I love this place it’s amazing and it comes in such a quick amount of time .
Purchased a Mackey Roller on-line. Had been to the Melton Store as I needed to see a selection - on-line information does not help with size or position of the rings. I sought assistance which at first did not appear enthusiastic but the help and advice was good. Unfortunately only pony size available. I was advised to purchase the large size on-line and it was delivered very promptly and is an excellent purchase.
I find it very convenient to order things online with yourselves and collect in my local store. My only disappointment is that the loyalty points from my purchases cannot be added to my account
Hello Chloe, Thank you for your review - we are please you find our website convenient and easy to use. Just for future reference, if you add a note to your online order saying 'add loyalty' - we are more than happy to manually add these. Kind Regards, Laura
Whilst it was very simple to order a gift card I didn’t realise it wouldn’t be emailed automatically which meant I had to contact customer services. Luckily this was then delivered very quickly so overall I’m happy!
Great delivery. Tracked all the way. Only downside was that I had to pay to return an items
The product was nicely packaged and arrived without any problems. Excellent website, and quick delivery. Will definitely order from R&R again.
Came quickly and parcel was in perfect condition.
Great service quick delivery
The 2 Fairfax and Favour items were lovely, however was disappointed with the blue boxes they came in as had lots of white marks all over which was most disappointing after spending £345... It was apparent they were packed this way and were spoiled during the storage at the shop.... After correspondence with customer services and sending photos they agreed the boxes should be replaced and sorted new boxes out very promptly via F&F which were delivered to my house directly.
Dear Debbie, We are sorry to hear you were not happy with the quality of the packaging. Our Fairfax & Favor boxes are stored on clean shelving units - they are not on display in the shop. I understand that the boxes are a bit of a collectors piece for Fairfax & Favor fans, but their main use is to protect the items inside. If you would have contacted us, we could have done our best to obtain a fresh blue box for you but we did not hear from you until this review. I have just looked at the DPD footage and the box was in-tack on arrival at your property. Regarding the internal blue boxes, we do not deem a mark on the box to warrant discount on the item inside. We only offer discounts if the item is faulty or damaged - yours were checked and they were in perfect condition for sale. Regarding returns, we also offer convenient collection service if you do wish to return your items. Please check our website for more information or contact us for a DPD collection if this is more convenient with your working pattern. Kind Regards, Laura
A good, wide range of products including larger sizes for us non-stickthin riders. Easy access for those of us with reduced mobility too.
Sue from customer service is good. Fast delivery too.
Well organised website, super easy to find what you are looking for. Descriptions of items could be a bit more detailed as the head collar I bought had no way of adjusting the noseband (which would’ve been a helpful thing to notify customers about). Aside from this, fantastic shopping experience and top quality items.
I ordered the T8 Thorowgood Jump Saddle, communication and delivery was great but the description stated medium but came with a wide gullet bar which was a bit disappointing as now have a gullet bar I cannot use and a medium bar to order.
Staff were very helpful but stock levels were low, probably due to covid. Overall still a great experience.
Hi Alisa, thank you for your review. Could I ask if this was stock in the shop or on the website that you felt was low? Also, what was it you could not find, please? Thank you, R&R.
When ordering on line, unfortunately it said the product was in stock, but it wasn't ... so caused a little hiccup, however I was offered a slightly different product which worked well and the order arrived promptly after, we'd sourced the alternative product. Thanks
They had very fast delivery and were very good at keeping me in check about my parcel and where it was. Over all very good.
Good fast service
Always prompt communications and quick delivery. Slightly disappointed one thing I ordered was actually out of stock but I got an apology email, the team are always friendly to deal with.
Good selection of everything. However can be a bit pricey on some stuff
My order came the next day. Great service
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,570 reviews