R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

Laura Young
R&R Country 5 star review on 14th August 2019
Miss Christina Sawicki
Always helpful and knowledgeable
Fast delivery and good value for money
Great prompt service, sadly item arrived but was not as described on website. Returned to store and happily refunded so no problem. Will use again as just a description error but not what I wanted.
Face mask as expected , postage however outrageous !
Quick delivery & good service
Extremely prompt service. Ordered on Friday and got it on Saturday. It would have been 5 stars but part of order was missing and despite the fact that I spend a lot of money online, I did not get Loyalty points!
Hi Rosalind,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry that the lid was missing off your order, unfortunately the bucket was sent to us from the supplier with this part missing - we sent the lid out yesterday, so you should receive that today! Once again, we are very sorry about the loyalty points, our online system is separate to the in-store loyalty scheme and doesn't recognise online sales.

Have a lovely day :)
Very pleased with the speedy service, but disappointed that the bridle received is not the same as in the photo.
Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you for the review.

Regarding the bridle, could you send us an image of what you received and we can look into this for you? Please send to info@randrcountry.co.uk

Laura
Fast and affordable
always great service and good communication and delivery
Always quality items and prompt delivery. Not given 5* as unhappy regarding charges for returns- should be allowed to send at the post office etc as much cheaper. Does make me less hesitant to buy clothing online.
Hello Karen, thank you for your review! We just wanted to let you know that we do accept returns via Royal Mail, just for future reference when shopping with us :) Have a lovely day!
Competitively priced, fast delivery
Good experience from R&R - recently online purchased a bridle and other bits and bobs- it was packaged great love the envelope with order details in gives a quality feel. I Have been into the store as well a couple months ago to have a hat fitted and the lady was very helpful and friendly.
4 stars only due to the fact I can never grab a bargain on sale items, all go to quick!
Shires face masks purchased gor 2 ponies suffering from bright light and hayfever. Good fit. The tassels allow good airflow and keep flys away and reduce pollen ecposure. The airflow ears are good. I would like to see a deeper band behind the ears to allow the headcollar to sit more comfortably. This has stopped head headshaking before it became a problem.
Great prices but £15 delivery to Ireland is crazy. I had to use a parcel motel type place and now hope that DPD UK have delievered it to the right place.
Quick delivery and website easy to navigate
Ordered three pairs of Jodhpurs, good price, delivered on time. Excellent service
Found the item easily on the website and fast efficient delivery thanks
Good delivery got exactly what I ordered
As a store its lovely to browse through and I tend to go into the melton store to look for one specific item and come out with a few. Stock is usually very good.

As an online retailer most of the time there isnt an issue but sometimes it can be a bit hit and miss. I've ordered a couple of bits for them to be refunded without warning which is disappointing. I'm not sure how this experience could be made better because items may go out of stock but it's the communication that feels lacking
Efficient service with a smile
R&R Country is rated 4.88 based on 1,774 reviews