R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

Stuart Wyatt
R&R Country 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
claire scott
R&R Country 5 star review on 14th December 2020
Online purchasing used. Quick and easy.
Very speedy arrival of the excellent riding breeches I bought for my son. He's delighted with them!
Website easy to use , fast delivery and items arrived well packaged and correct
I have only recently discovered R&R Country and I'm so glad I did! I have just bought another horse after a long break and needed to replace a lot of items. I have found the prices on R&R great with fast delivery, even in the current climate of deliveries taking a little longer. I have already made several orders and have more items I would like buy once payday arrives!
I found what I was looking for very easily on the website and it was delivered, quickly and FOC.
Brilliant service and delivery and will definitely use this site again
My orders arrived the next day - great service
Highly recommend R&R country Hemingbrough. Staff are super friendly and very helpful often going above and beyond to help.
This was my first order with R&R Country for a parka to ride in that was out of stock in my size in most places I tried. They despatched the jacket really quickly and I received it 48 hours later. Very impressed with the service provided and would certainly look at them again for future requirements.
Excellent service, very prompt delivery
R&R Country 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Excellent service. Rug arrived before time.
As always a wonderful experience, the courier even rang and double checked my postcode.

I have been a loyal customer for many years and will Carry on being so !

Liz Harper
Received my order very promptly. Excellent service and would definitely use again x
Excellent customer service trialling a PS of Sweden bridle - Laura was super helpful when discussing whether it would be the right option to try for my horse and it arrived very quickly the next day for me to try. Thank you!
Very fast service. Loved the PS of Sweden top that I bought.
Incredible service. Quick delivery. I’ve ordered from R&R Country twice in two weeks and each time my package has been received the following day. So happy. Will definitely order from here again
Great service
Ordered click and collect from Melton store. I needed to collect quickly and the store team sorted it out for me and adjusted the order which meant I could complete the order as I needed to.
Good comparable prices to other sites and good range.
Very happy to recommend.
Excellent service, goods in stock and arrived promptly, will definitely buy from them again.
Our order came quickly, neatly packed and included a few complementary snacks for our pup. They have exclusive stock which was impossible to find anywhere else, that arrives in great condition.
R&R Country is rated 4.89 based on 2,576 reviews