R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country Ltd, Hull Road, Hemingbrough, Selby, North Yorkshire

Quick and easy on line order with quick delivery and the product was great!
Easy to use website and fast delivery. Item arrived well protected and quicker than expected. Will definitely use again.
Really happy with my order, delivery was quick . prices good and the boots and jacket are great.
Very good product and very swift delivery
Professional Company with good communication. Would recommend
Wonderful after sales service.
Ordered some new clippers and a few other items. Great communication & friendly service. Unfortunately the clippers didn’t suit, I struggled to work & get the blades on correctly So I rang the shop who were very friendly and helpful, I made the decision to return the clippers and got a refund minus the delivery charge.
Super fast delivery and great service! deffo ordering again! 😁
Fantastic service
Great range of quality products, and fantastic customer service
Best price for the product I ordered and excellent delivery time.Arrived in perfect condition in good packaging.
Very happy with the saddle I purchased, super fast delivery. Would highly recommend using company.
The order arrived very quickly well wrapped and true to size return details were easy to follow should you wish to return anything
I ordered an item which is out of stock everywhere and received it within 3 days of ordering. Very impressive service, will buy again from here. Highly recommended.
Couldn't have asked for better service.
amazing service! excellent quality!
The delivery was quicker than I expected, very good quality, and packaging was good,
A good purchasing experience. Speedy delivery and frankly would definitely use them again. Thank you
Excellent fast service. Boots were beautifully packed too. Thank you.
Love this store, everyone’s so helpful and if there’s no stock of something it can be ordered for you. Click and Collect is easy-peasy and there’s a wide range of products instore and online. We just need a coffee machine in there and that’s me set for the day!!
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,570 reviews