R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

Laura Young
R&R Country 5 star review on 14th August 2019
Miss Christina Sawicki
More Photos & Videos
Rug is lovely, but having to ring both stores to find my order as wasn’t received and 10 days later a message to advise I could collect Melton phone staff very unprofessional well done to the sister store for actually helping
I was disappointed with the next working day delivery service. I paid an additional £7.95 for next working day delivery and ordered before 1.00pm on Friday - my delivery was made on Monday which was not made clear on the checkout page of the Website. I questioned this with customer service and found them to be unhelpful - the shop was open on Saturday but I was expected to recognise that this did not count as a working day. I will not shop with R&R again.
Hi,

As explained over email, the service you paid for was Next Working Day. Your order was placed on the Friday and delivered on the Monday (the next working day) - Unfortunately, Saturday and Sunday are not classed as working days.

Our terms for next working day delivery are below:

"Need your order for tomorrow? Don't worry, we offer a guaranteed next working day service (UK Mainland only) for orders placed before 1 pm (Monday-Thursday). Please note, this is not a service we can provide over the weekend.

If you require your order for Saturday, please contact us directly on 01757 633950 to confirm the availability of this service. "

Kind Regards,

Joe
They boots have came apart within just one day of wearing them.
I have previously been very pleased with R&R but after this will not order anything from you. If I am in the shop and you have it great but otherwise not.
I rung on Monday knowing you had the item in, I asked if I could leave a deposit or pay and collect it Tuesday, I was told to use the online shop and select collect in store which I did. I went to the Melton store on Tuesday to collect it and it had been sold. I was told you would send one from Selby and it would be at my home Wednesday and you would include some leathe Cleaner for my wasted journey. Thursday morning I received an email stating it was at Melton awaiting my collection. I rung Melton again and was told it would be sent and I would receive it the next day. It finally arrived 5.30pm on Friday on its own with no apology and no recompense.
I will find another Fairfax dealer to buy from next time as this standard of service is unacceptable.......
Hi Bob,

We're very sorry for the inconvenience caused, I believe my colleague has been in touch and apologised for the unacceptable level of service you received. Thank you for accepting our apology and we hope you enjoy your money off voucher on your next purchase with us here at R&R.

Many thanks,

Joe
I got sent the wrong size item, in the wrong colour
Pleased with the bridle but not happy that it came with a security tag attached.
Hi,

We're very sorry the security tag was left on, this is a completely unacceptable level of service. I understand you have spoken to my colleague yesterday about the issue and we're pleased you have accepted 10% off your next order as an apology.

If there are any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks,