R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

Jordanna Lee
R&R Country 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Billiann Howe
After spending £200 on a pair of boots there was no free returns😡
Swift delivery on online orders it turns out ....
love the shop ❤️ Though lockdown attitude has been stiff according to many visitors who were not allowed in - I am glad to say my recent visit was good .
Prompt delivery, but unaware it would be a used item.
Ordering and delivery was perfectly good and smooth running, only downside is returns, no free returns and the item I was returning was too small to arrange DPD collection, I do not have a collect + near me, and no free returns, so I had to post at post office costing me £13, this would be a deterrent for ordering in the future.
Hello Carla,

Thank you for your comments.

We would just like to clarify that DPD does not have a size restriction so we could have booked this for you if you needed a collection. For future reference, there does seems to be a collect+ point at Costcutter located 5 miles form your home address, this may have been a cheaper option for you.

If you do decide to order with us again and need to return an item, please feel free to contact us beforehand and we can arrange a return for you with a suitable method.

I hope this helps.

Laura
Love this online vendor of high quality goods, however some of the sizes for the children are confusing. It might be worth putting ages next to the sizes as well as using S, L, XL etc
Dear Alisa

Thank you for your feed back and we agree with your comments, our problem is we deal with a lot of different suppliers who all use different sizing structures, we do try to include size guides when they are available.

Please feel free to call for any sizing advice when ordering.
Product was great. However, i paid for next day delivery (so should have received it no later than the Tuesday) and I got the package late, after the birthday it was intended for, which was why I paid extra postage. This was disappointing and I feel that I should be refunded for the extra postage that I paid.
Hello Emma,

I am sorry to hear you are disappointed with the delivery service. I have just looked into this for you and unfortunately as it was ordered on boxing day, followed by a weekend and bank holiday Monday it would not have left the warehouse until Tuesday as it is next working day for our service - I hope this clears things up for you.

R&R Country
Lovely range of stock, although an atmosphere that you are ignored if you don’t look wealthy by staff.
Hello Molly,

I am very sorry to hear you felt this way. Please can you advise which store you visited, what day and an approximate time and we will look into this for you.

Laura
Voucher received quickly but a bit disappointed with the quality. Very basic design.
Prompt delivery.
Jacket fitted well, true to size and looked good. The material is quite thin and lightweight so my son had to wear a skin under his shirt to keep him warm. Rather expensive for the quality.
When I visited the store I was disappointed with the size availability on a lot of the items I wanted and found myself buying alternatives, le mieux jackets only xl available, Ariat jodhpurs only grey in a size 24. Disappointed for both rider and the horse.
Hello Louise,

Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 we have been struggling to get the stock from the suppliers. Sadly this is an issue across many retail stores at the moment and it doesn't look to be getting resolved until next year.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Laura
Very good apart from I bought some travel studs and they didn’t explain that it wasn’t a pack it was only 1. So bought them to use them at weekend and then couldn’t.
Hello!

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you could not use your item this weekend. We have now tweaked our description to me more clear for future buyers.

Laura
Love the store but the staff can be so ignorant!!
Good selection of full priced items. But not everything is priced at full whack. And most things are usually in stock but there are things in store, such as types of bucket that aren't on the website so it's just easier to go in!
Hello, I am sorry to hear you feel this way. We pride ourselves on top-class customer service so it saddens us to hear this - could you provide us with some more information, i.e. when did you visit (date & time) and which store?

Have a lovely day :)

Laura
The incorrect item was delivered, and no paperwork enclosed to return it, so I had to go in to the local store and swap it for myself :( Store Manager very helpful!!
Hi Sarah,

We are very sorry that the item was incorrect and that no paperwork was included. This is not normally the case and we apologise for this error.

We are glad the issue is resolved now.

Have a lovely day!

Laura
Found to be very cliquey and if not looking the part then staff are not interested. Rugs are very dear for what they are as you can get them so much cheaper.
Nice quality, bought Dublin boots but there was no boot care in the box. Every pair I've bought from other company's have provided the care cream. Delivery a little slow from expected Date and postage expensive. I like the boots though
Hi Iona,

We have had a look into this for you, we can see your order was placed on the 30th and dispatched on the 31st, we can see it was delivered within 5 working days as it was over New years.
Unfortunately, the Dublin river boots do not come with a leather care pot,

Kind regards,
Katie
The delivery service was good and the communication was excellent. Sadly the product wasn’t, the fit was great in the legs, but gapped at the back on the waist, I felt like more elastic was needed around the whole waist and stomach area as these would wrinkle and fall down as soon as any riding was being done.
Thanks
Very good customer service but disappointed about the boots I got as I got wide and they were not wide at all.
Good service in that the parcel arrived promptly. However, the payment to return goods means I won't be ordering any more clothing items from them as other retailers in this sector have free returns.
Good service but postage too much money ..need to offer postage deal. I’ve ended up sending boots back and ordering from different website as cheaper and postage cheaper..sorry R&R!
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,040 reviews