R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Stuart Wyatt
claire scott
R&R Country 5 star review on 14th December 2020
I am very pleased with my recent purchase from R&R Country. I bought a Rambo Protector Fly Rug. When deciding on which product to buy the staff were very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend R&R Country.
R&R Country 5 star review on 8th April 2019
Very easy & enjoyable shopping experience, not only with my time spent browsing the fabulous choice on the R&R Country internet pages, but also with my phone query which was wonderfully dealt with by Sue in customer service. Thank you
Hello Katie,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are so glad your shopping experience was fabulous - I will certainly pass on your kind words.

Laura
I recently bought two dog coats from the R&R online store which were two big, the staff were very helpful when we had to go into the store to exchange the coats.
R&R Country 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Hello Emma,

Thank you for your lovely review and submitting this gorgeous photo of your pooches! We are so pleased you found our service helpful!

Laura
Great quality product! Very well made. My very contented dog now sleeps in the lap of luxury! Thank you.
R&R Country 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Hello Mark,

Thank you for your kind review! We must admit, that bed looks very comfy indeed.

Laura
Excellent service and super fast delivery given the current circumstances very please would absolutely order from R&R Country again.
Got a voucher had an issue was sorted straight away many thanks
Make on line gift cards easier to order.
Only recently just started using the R&R Country website. Found it very easy to use. I am really impressed with how quickly they respond to the online order. The products are dispatched and delivered with in a couple of days.
R&R Country 5 star review on 22nd December 2020
Arrived in good time. The boots are a gift, so it was a bit disappointing that the box was slightly damaged. However, fortunately, it is a gift for my brother and he won't care. He will be more interested in trying out the boots. Now I just have to find him a new friend so I don't have to ride with him because he thinks he's Captain Invincible.
Speedy delivery great service
Fab service, lovely product & quick delivery! Very satisfied.
I ordered a very special gift 11am(ish) on Sunday morning and it was delivered 9.15am next day and that was standard delivery. Fantastic customer service.
the best ever equestrian service ever
no hassle thank you
Advice was very helpful regarding sizing of the Ariat boots I wanted. Easy to order and arrived quickly. Love love my boots and also had a Pikeur fleece jacket which is amazing would definitely recommend and order again. Thank you
R&R Country came to our rescue for our grandaughter's 8th birthday. We had virtually exhausted every Shire's distributor for a Shire's Aubrion saddlecloth "Mermaid" to match her mermaid clothing and we found it on line. We rang R&R and they had the last one in stock and it was delivered shortly after ordering. It made our grandaughters birthday very special. Thank you.
R&R Country 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Hello Stella,

Thank you for such a lovely review!

Your granddaughter looks super pleased with her gift! We are pleased we could be of assistance.

Have a lovely day :D

Laura
After several failed orders for an elusive girth from other companies I contacted R&R to check if their online stock levels were accurate before ordering yet again. Friendly and helpful on the phone and girth received in 2 days. Subsequently ordered a bridle and again super-quick service. Cannot recommend more highly and will definitely be back! Thank you!
Minor problem was quickly solved and order arrived before expected.
excellent service
I love the variety of stuff you find always has everything you need and my pony loves his new rug
R&R Country 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Hi Beth,

What a lovely photo! Are we okay to share on our social media for others to see?

Laura
Was ordered to buy a pair of Shire Boots for my wife's birthday. Had no choice in the matter but found it very easy to not make a mistake picking the right pair from the website as it was so easy to use. Ordering online was simple and quick.
Had a slight issue with the delivery but that was DPD's fault, not R&R. When i called up to check everything was ok, the people i spoke to on the phone were kind, courteous, professional and most importantly, reassuring.
Boots arrived and they were packaged securely, and my wife loved them! I'll be ordering from you for every Christmas, birthday, anniversary and Mothers Days from now on!
Hello Chris,

Thank you for such a lovely review! We are glad your wife loved her birthday boots!

R&R Country is rated 4.89 based on 2,545 reviews