R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

Laura Young
R&R Country 5 star review on 14th August 2019
Miss Christina Sawicki
More Photos & Videos
I am very pleased with my recent purchase from R&R Country. I bought a Rambo Protector Fly Rug. When deciding on which product to buy the staff were very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend R&R Country.
R&R Country 5 star review on 8th April 2019
I bought a Bridleway baselayer and hat cover in the sale, it arrived really fast and I loved it so much that I ordered another whilst they were still on offer!
Absolutely fantastic service. Leanne was brilliant, I'd recommend R&R Country to anyone who asks. From checking stock, getting back to me, sending emails so I could pay, walking me through the payment process and then getting my purchase (saddle) out to me in super quick time ... they were faultless. I purchased saddle at 5pm Saturday and was putting it on my horse on Tuesday! Nothing was too much trouble for R&R Country. Top class company & service! 5* all the way
Excellent service from R&R, was desperate for a pair of amiras and R&R had them in stock, very quick delivery and when I had to phone them with a query It was resolved there and then. Will definitely order from R&R again in the future x
I recently came to R&R to try on some boots and the staff were really accommodating and didn’t make me feel as if I was taking up their time. They helped me make sure I chose the right boots for me! One of my absolute favourite horsey shops to go to, such a wide range of products to choose from and there’s always something for everyone! Delivery is always super fast when ordering online as well.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff, great prices and huge range of products. We love visiting and always come away with something extra 😜
Excellent fast hassle free service. Rug well priced.
Ordered some stirrup leathers from here, fab quality, easy to order and quick to arrive. Have no complaints what so ever, fab service!
First time I've used R&R Country and I was really impressed at how quick my order arrived and also how I was kept informed of progress of my delivery. Will be using again for further orders
Excellent service and item received well packaged for safe postage. Loving my Henry the horse footstool 💙
I've been using r and r for all my horse stufff for the last 6 months it's the best shop ever ive had no problems at all online orders are so quick and easy also returns. Next thing is my riding hat which I'm coming next week to get cant wait. I just want to say I'm really impressed with the saddle and bridle as well everyone has commented thank you.
Absolutely brilliant service from Sue. The first pair of boots weren’t suitable and she quickly arranged for an alternate pair to be shipped to me which I received today. I would highly recommend R&R.
Really easy to order and responsive customer services . Good quality products at a reasonable price. Delivery is quick and hassle free. Would highly recommend R&R
R&R Country has been fabulous. Their customer service is exceptional. I wanted to order a specific dog bed for my ever growing Lurcher puppy but it was out of stock, they called and were so apologetic. As soon as the one I wanted came back in stock they emailed me immediately. Which was so lovely as I was still searching!
Very efficient and prompt delivery of items bought. Really happy with my purchases. The Schockemohle Equitus Alpha bridle and the Schockemohle Sevilla Breastplate both in cob size. They both fit my 16.2 hh thorough bred perfectly!
Ordered Bags of feed online and all ready to pick up from the feedbarn . Great service to minimise physical contact and keep us all safe . Thanks
My Favourite equine store, have everything you you need from treats to tack. Staff are friendly and helpful and you can order online or in store!
Would highly recommend!
Even during these difficult lock down times R and R have delivered both my orders next day. Their service is second to non and the assistant when I had to call in was excellent and so helpful :) thank you so much.
Goods arrived promptly at no extra cost. Boots were as described and fit perfectly. Thanks to an advert from R&R on line, also took advantage of 15% off. Efficient and professional service with an easy to use web site.
As a store its lovely to browse through and I tend to go into the melton store to look for one specific item and come out with a few. Stock is usually very good.

As an online retailer most of the time there isnt an issue but sometimes it can be a bit hit and miss. I've ordered a couple of bits for them to be refunded without warning which is disappointing. I'm not sure how this experience could be made better because items may go out of stock but it's the communication that feels lacking
R&R Country is rated 4.89 based on 1,763 reviews