R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

R&R Country 5 star review on 10th March 2021
Jordanna Lee
R&R Country 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Billiann Howe
I am very pleased with my recent purchase from R&R Country. I bought a Rambo Protector Fly Rug. When deciding on which product to buy the staff were very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend R&R Country.
R&R Country 5 star review on 8th April 2019
recent purchase ordered fri pm, fantastic service arrived, following sunday 8am. and free postage. have spread the word and will definately use your service again
Bought an online gift card for my daughter in law, the process was simple and quick and I’m now flavour of the month.
Super service and quick turnaround- thank you very much
R&R Country 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Quality items and quality service. Have been ordering from R&R for about 4 years now, cannot believe how quickly items are delivered! 🤩 With competitions resuming soon 🤞🏼 I needed new show gear, and the breeches and jacket turned up the next day and that was using standard delivery. I did have to return the jacket for a larger one 😬 but the customer service was brilliant and very helpful. I don’t and won’t use any other online equestrian retailer.
R&R Country 5 star review on 10th March 2021
Was told my stirrup leathers were dangerous ! Knew that I could get a replacement pair from R&R Country quickly and for a competitive price and they didn't let me down. Delighted with my Kent & Masters stirrup leathers and very pleased I'm no longer dangerous :-)
Got email notifications when my order was received, dispatched and out with the courier. I can't fault the customer service, was excellent.
Love r&r ordered multiple times from them , never had a problem and always rapid to receive , ordered the new ss21 Loire azure from themselves so quick
R&R Country 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Hello Billiann,

Thank you for your lovely review. We think your new Azure set looks fantastic!

Have a lovely day.

Kind Regards,

Laura
Great product and service from r and r as always. :)
R&R Country 5 star review on 24th February 2021
These Blueguard socks are fab - my neoprene lined wellies seemed to regularly shred socks of all kinds but these socks seem to go on and on. They are so good I have bought several pairs to wear whilst walking or working in my wellies. R&R prices were better than Amazon and delivery was really swift - thanks R&R
For 15 years now, R and R Country has been my local store for supply of Equestrian supplies and clothing. The staff are very helpful, know their products very well and trained for fitting safety equipment (hats, body protectors etc). If what you are looking for is not in the store they do their best to order it in...even a saddle cloth all the way from Sweden! They have an excellent range of high end to more budget bands.
R&R Country 5 star review on 17th February 2021
Would definitely buy from them again been very helpful and speedy delivery
R&R Country 5 star review on 16th February 2021
Excellent service from R and R the parcel arrived exactly when expected. The two ‘ doughnut’ rugs were in the sale, fit beautifully and are currently the talk of our yard, cheering everyone up!
Thankyou.
Great all round service. Easy to use website. Quick delivery and great aftercare. Would recommend to everyone.
I wanted to buy a Snug & Cosy bed for my dog, as they are such good quality. I searched everywhere, and either the size I was looking for was not available or the price was too high. Eventually I found it on the R&R website, at a reasonable price. I ordered it with standard delivery, and received it very quickly. (It was delivered by DPD, my favourite parcel delivery service, which was an extra bonus.) The dog bed was well wrapped, invoice enclosed, etc. and it was the correct size and pattern, exactly what I ordered. The whole purchase experience at R&R was great. Thank you.
Needed rugs in a hurry due to severe weather change. Just picked the rug online, paid online, picked the rugs up and put them on the horses, all in less than half a day, so easy especially in these difficult times. Thankyou R & R exceptional service!
Very happy great Quality and very quick
R&R Country 5 star review on 8th February 2021
You have a very good website so the ordering was easy...unlike other companies.
The delivery was quick...under 48 hours from Yorkshire to Hampshire.
DPD advised us accurately of delivery and found our house...unlike other delivery companies.
Well done...10/10!
Paul Barber
Their customer service is fantastic. The clothes are beautiful and are delivered promptly. On my most recent order, I was sent a jacket in the wrong size ordered. This was rectified promptly and so professionally. I'd recommend R&R to everyone and will use them again and again.
I can not fault R&R, quality goods, amazing prices and great service.
Really pleased with my purchase, arrived quickly and safely, would highly recommend
R&R Country is rated 4.90 based on 3,040 reviews