R&R Country Reviews

of reviewers recommend R&R Country
Read R&R Country Reviews

About R&R Country:

We have over 22 years’ experience within the equestrian and country industry and are dedicated to providing our customers with quality products at competitive prices to ensure you get great value for money.

Starting with a store in Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire, we have since grown into Yorkshire’s largest equestrian and country superstore and have a second store at Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire.

Open 7 days a week, our stores are packed with the latest equestrian and country clothing, safety wear, footwear, saddlery, horse wear, feed, pet products, gifts and much more.

You're sure to receive a warm welcome at our stores, so why not pay us a visit?

info@randrcountry.co.uk

Laura Young
R&R Country 5 star review on 14th August 2019
Miss Christina Sawicki
More Photos & Videos
Very disappointed ordered a dog bed which had been recommended by a friend . Ordered the bed to Northern Ireland which cost 17.50 to post . For it to arrive with a hole in the bed .
Hello,

We are sorry that the item had a fault. I have spoken to my colleague who has advised me that a replacement is on order and will be sent out to you as soon as possible.

I hope this helps.

Laura
I bought 5 items in the sale, only two of the items were available, surely if the items are available to put into your basket on line they should be available to post, very disappointed!
Not received my parcel after 5 days after paying next day delivery?
Hi Shauna,

Thanks for getting in touch, I do apologise for the this. I believe a colleague of mine has spoken to you over the phone today about this issue. We are looking into this further for you with DPD, as their system is claiming the parcel has been signed for on the 23rd November. I will give DPD another ring tomorrow morning to see if any progress has been made and we will keep you updated.

I believe my colleague has refunded your delivery, however, please find attached a 10% discount code if you wish to place an order with us again in the future:

TUCKER10

Joe
They sent my items with the security tags still attached! What use is that?!!!!!
Hi Nina,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the error. As mentioned on the phone, we can send a replacement coat to you and have the coat with the tag collected at your earliest convenience.

Joe
Items not what I expected wanted it to be waterproof real disappointment
Hi Ruth,

We're sorry you were disappointed with the product. Unfortunately, the Clipping Overalls are not waterproof and nowhere on the website does it state that they are waterproof. It states "Protection from oil and hair while clipping".

Joe
Picture on website was different to what was sent, different product, is different, be aware what you order may not be what you receive . To make matters worst they insisted you pay for the return. Honestly this is against trading standards and was mis-sold .
Hi,

I'm so sorry you are unhappy with the item you have received. If you could email us at info@randrcountry.co.uk we will see what we can do to amend this issue.

Kind regards,
Katie
Hi my parcel arrived with a security tag on so I had to drive Back to the store to have it removed.
I ordered on line to save me time. But not this time 😩
Hi Justine,

Thank you for your order. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the error, we're glad it was resolved for you in-store. As an apology for the error and resulting inconvenience please use the below code for 10% off your next order with us.

BROOK10

Joe
Great product, and very good refund service thank you
Hi Cathy,

Did you mean to rate us 1 star as from your review it looks like you were happy with our service? Please can you amend if this was in error :)

Joe
All I can say is ,order from the website, get a confirmation email showing a picture of what you ordered , pay£4.95 postage. Receive parcel in good time, open parcel, shock, horror it's a completely different design.
E mail R&R Country, with replies, you get to thinking is it my fault, did I order incorrectly. At last I'm informed that their website was incorrect. If your happy with this service then use this company
Hi Anne,

Apologies for the confusion, you are correct the image on the website was incorrect and I sincerely apologise for the error and the resulting confusion. Unfortunately, this is sale stock so we are unable to facilitate the original order.

As an apology, please keep the pyjama set that you received in error and we will refund your order and postage.

Joe
Very disappointed. Placed an order to be delivered. Received order and only after I received it did I have an email to say they didn’t have two of the items. I wouldn’t have paid for delivery or placed the order as what I paid in postage didn’t make it worth having the order. They should of informed me first then I could of cancelled instead. I raised a complaint and had no response back. Very disappointed
Hi Jade,

I apologise for the poor customer service you received, you are completely right, you should have been informed before the order was posted out, this is our normal procedure if there has been a stocking error. Unfortunately, this procedure was not followed correctly and I sincerely apologise for this.

As an apology for this, we will send you out two purple 38l tubtrugs free of charge, these are slightly smaller than the flexitubs you ordered, however, they are better quality.

We hope this makes up for error.

Still waiting for a shirt and gilet that I ordered 3 weeks ago
Fed up
Hi Susan,

Again, I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the error. We hope the second parcel arrived well and you enjoy your gilet.

Joe
Very disappointing. Ordered a gilet and a shirt and two saddle gullets arrived.
I am still waiting.