ROSS Castors Reviews

ROSS Castors 5 star review on 2nd November 2019
ROSS Castors 5 star review on 25th September 2019
Okechukwu Okeke
More Photos & Videos
Good quality product. Delivered within days from UK to the Netherlands. Information received via email along with invoice. So everything was very good.
Posted 56 minutes ago
Fast and reliable service throughout
Prompt, professional service.
The wheel barrow handles arrived
On day stated and fitted well
this is the second lot of sofa castors I have purchased from this company. Their web site allows you to order even if the product is out of stock so this time I only recieved 1 castor when I ordered 4. Customer services were absolutley fanatastic and sorted this out immediately, helpful, polite, friendly and actually picked up the phone unlike some companies at the moment! product 10/10, customer service 10/10, packing department, sadly 3/10-they should know better,.
Very prompt and efficient service.
Castors are everything I was expecting. Gliding perfectly....
Excellent advice, service and delivery!
Although only small orders the products I required were delivered earlier than expected and are very satisfactory
I was delighted to receive what I ordered within 36hrs - in a different country! Delighted with the wheels, they seem good quality, and very delighted by the quick service!
Well made quality product
Hassle free, would highly recommend.
Very professional and fast service and I appreciated the courtesy call when they realised that they could advise me better on my order
Delivery arrived incomplete, emailed ROSS immediately and to date have had no reply what so ever.
Each wheel had only 1 bearing in it, they require 2. as supplied the wheels are unfit for purpose, I have managed to make 2 complete wheels from the 4 supplied and and are left with 2 wheels that are un-serviceable .
Good website, having placed order delivery was fast and efficient. Would definitely use Ross again. Thanks.
I have nothing but excellent service from this company including the lovely gentleman who called me to say the size of castors I ordered wasn’t available. He offered the next size up which I agreed to and they were delivered next morning. I am extremely happy with the castors , they are brilliant , I am also extremely happy with the service I received, second to none. I have also recommended this company to friends and family over zoom. Thank you!
Easy to order online and the product specification details were ideal to confirm the product’s suitability.

The delivery was on time and I was kept informed on the day.
Product and service top class
Ordering easy and fast delivery.
Product great
I was impressed with the friendliness in how I was treated when ordering my Wheelbarrow Tyre. I was given all the correct advice and information and the Tyre was delivered on time. I will use Ross Castors again.
ROSS Castors is rated 4.79 based on 5,689 reviews