ROSS Castors Reviews

TRUSTED SUPPLIER & DISTRIBUTOR OF
CASTORS & WHEELS / PLASTIC COMPONENTS
/ HAND WHEELS & HAND GRIPS / CONNECT A TUBE PRODUCTS

sales@rosscastors.co.uk

A well priced and robust wheel at a very good price.10/10.
Good product. Excellent serviced.
Castors are superb thank you. Really look good. Mark Roberts
Helpful over delivery and dispatched castors efficiently
the sales sercvice is superior i said what i needed. they were delivered the net day and on the chairs within the hour. many thanks. did they same again the day after for a 2nd chair,
Nicely packaged, both the delivery package and internally, each one wrapped separately. Delivered on time.
Just what I needed!
Exactly what I ordered.
good quality item - as expected
Good price. Quick dispatch and delivery, received earlier than stated date. Well packed and undamaged on receipt
I called Ross and the staff soon sorted out exactly what I needed and at a good price. Speedy delivery with no hassle. So more than happy with the service.
I contacted someone on the web chat to assist with what i needed, they just sent me a link for the website and page i was looking at. Hence I ordered the wrong one. You did swap but it could have been avoided if i was given more help at the when i contacted you.
Helpful people, tasty postage and easy returns. No complaints whatsoever!
Recently orderd brass castors from Ross . I was so impressed with the speed and quality of service. The castors are exactly what I hoped for . I would definitely recommend this company.
Clear and precise dimensions to assist me in selecting the correct wheel Delivered very promptly and well packed. Cheers
Great service followed by excellent products made to high standards. We have an American fridge freezer which can now be moved by me - on my own really easily. Thanks 5 * super company to deal with. Thelma
Strong, robust, heavy duty - exactly what I was hoping for. Excellent castors.
fits perfect, looks like its put together well. but i guess time will tell.
Fast service and lovely casters.
Product was as stated and delivery was fast and efficient. Hopefully these castors will do the job that the last ones did not as they have a much bigger payload, they seem to be working fine and run better. Good level of service.
ROSS Castors is rated 4.79 based on 5,226 reviews