ROSS Castors Reviews

sales@rosscastors.co.uk

Click Here
customer service
Okechukwu Okeke
"Where do I start? K looked around for castors wheels and being a first time buyer of castors wheels I was unsure where to go. RS Online is my go to site for such things, so inevitably it was my first port of call. And as always they had what I was looking for. But being a savvy buyer I went on a web crawl to see if there is any other sellers of castors. I found a few none of which had what I was looking for. Then I found Ross Handlings and I'm so glad I did. As with RS Online, Ross Handlings were the only sellers that could supply M10 25mm threaded stem swivel castors. Both of which were identical. Only difference was RS Online's was colour coordinated and being sold as high end furniture castors at an extortionate price, while at Ross the price was affordable, not only that they could hold more kg. So a bargain and having installed them I'm just speechless how well they perform under load. I used the base in the photo as a skate board just for kicks, before attaching it to the rest of the structure, it was so much fun and works so well. I castor crazy. I see them every where. Yea go Ross Handlings for castors. Won't be going anywhere. Quality assured. 5 stars."
Andrew Heaton
"Fantastic service and help provide new casters for our Lady in the office as see now glides across the office like Torville and Dean . Thanks for your help ."
Oscar Keary
"The castors arrived promptly and are very solid. Perfect and just what I needed."
"The site was easy to use, I quickly found what I wanted and completed the purchase without any problem, the goods arrived just as promised"
"Good price, prompt service. Castors fitted. Very pleased. 👍"
"Goods as described on site,fast delivery."
"Great customer service"
"Good service and product as described."
"Bought items from you before, never had a problem. Would recommend!!"
"Great product and great service, many thanks"
"I'm extremely happy with my brass castors with white ceramic wheels. I will send a photo as soon as I have finished my footstool"
"Had just what I was looking for and very speed y delivery - cannot fault the service."
"quick delivery great range of products, reasonably priced"
"great quality, quick delivery realistic pricing will use again."
"Excellent service and if you have questions then phone them they are extremely helpful. The product is we’ll packaged and delivery is prompt."
"Good response time good delivery service 👍🏻"
"Ordered on line and arrived next day without asking for upgrade. Excellent service. Castors are superb quality and are exactly as described. Fitted to mobile table saw table and now so easy to move around. Would recommend Ross Castors for price, quality and service."
"The two identical castors I ordered from you were both very poor quality and, either utter carelessness on your part and/or your desire to be rid of substandard goods are the only explanations I can come up with for your dispatch of these items"
"Swift action by Ross Castors, but unfortunately my idea for their use did not work."
"Not fit for purpose as they keep buckling. Bought two pairs, one is bent out of shape completely, the other reminds me of the tip off."
"Brass wheels exactly as described and delivered very quickly."
"Great product ! Excellent Service !"
"Difficult to know how you could do better"
ROSS Castors is rated 4.79 based on 5,082 reviews