ROSS Castors Reviews

About ROSS Castors: TRUSTED SUPPLIER & DISTRIBUTOR OF
CASTORS & WHEELS / PLASTIC COMPONENTS
/ HAND WHEELS & HAND GRIPS / CONNECT A TUBE PRODUCTS

sales@rosscastors.co.uk

How would you rate ROSS Castors ?

Barbara Seddon
Verified Buyer
"These casters are just what I was looking for, perfect fit for hospital type wheelchair, good quality and fast delivery."
Colin Martland
"GOOD thankyou"
Stephen Reed
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery reasonable prices expensive postage, otherwise quite good"
"Very efficient with prompt delivery"
"Excellent service! Casters were delivered with 24 hours! Would highly recommend"
"Quality, speed and price."
Michael Webster
Verified Buyer
"still waiting would recommend a different courier service for deliverers."
Ben Appleton
"Great service"
ALVIN ERNEST HOWARD
Verified Buyer
"Excellent help with establishing the correct castor and with despatch and follow up."
"Great service"
"Part exactly as described - and good quality. Dispatch and delivery extremely fast. Excellent - thank you."
Anthony Jackson
Verified Buyer
"The heavy duty wheel barrow grips were perfect for my restoration of a 1947 Raleigh Sports bicycle and really look the part rather than modern plastic ones. I wanted 2 pairs so ordered 2 and got 2 individual grips, but to be fair they are still a good price and add on website doesn't mention 'pairs' and they arrived within couple of days."
Edward Holmes
Verified Buyer
"apparently you didn't have the item in stock and couldn't fulfil the delivery promise. I had to make an alternative arrangement as my joiner was completing his work and moving on. However Shane Billingham wrote an email explaining the delay and when I explained that the delay meant I no longer needed the castors he arranged for a refund. I have your email saying that this was transacted today. In that respect and especially for Shane's handling of the situation I give him 5 stars. Thank you - perhaps another time. Edward Holmes."
Patrick Whyte
Verified Buyer
"Very solid,can take my weight"
Dennis Williams
Verified Buyer
"Good quality, as described, Quick delivery"
Jon Strutt
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt delivery, keeping me informed of progress. Packaging not excessive. Accurate product information on the website, so the wheel I ordered as a replacement fits perfectly, even though different from the original."
Mark Nichol
"prompt delivery service"
"Exactly what we were looking for. Well made, sturdy, no marks left on the floor."
Gerald Kelly
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the castors in the morning and they arrived the next day! Brilliant service!"
"Easy-to-use website, very quick delivery."
ROSS Castors is rated 4.79 based on 3,832 reviews