ROSS Castors Reviews

ROSS Castors 5 star review on 2nd November 2019
ROSS Castors 5 star review on 25th September 2019
Okechukwu Okeke
More Photos & Videos
Excellent advice over the phone followed by exemplary next day service / delivery.
10/10
My replacement wheelbarrow wheel and axle arrived very promptly, was well packaged, and conformed exactly with the online description. I would certainly use this company again.
Very quick!
Excellent delivery as promised Lawnbarrow wheel excellent fits perfectly
Good company to deal with
My new wheelbarrow tires and inner tubes arrived promptly after fresh stocks came in. They are perfect - had a bit of a struggle to fit them (a neighbour did suggest sending them taking them to Kwik Fit) But got it done Using 3 very big flat screwdrivers.
First order arrived very quickly but I still await the second order
Easy to find what I wanted on the website. Easy ordering process. Fast delivery. Excellent service.
Very fast service as always. Will use again
I bought a wheel for a wheel barrow but the measurements required for the wheel should include the tyre too so I received the wrong size. I returned it and received a refund - no fuss at all.
Quick service and very helpful dealing with queries. First time I've dealt with them and really impressed.
Faultless service and very accommodating sales team. Even correcting my ordering mistakes was no trouble at all to them!
Great service. As soon as they realised they could not supply my exact requirements they contacted me and offer an alternative solution whilst still ensuring they met my delivery deal line.
Great items, very fast shipping, and very helpful. I will be back again
Great. Hand everything I needed and at a reasonable price. The online chat was really helpful too. Thanks
Just bought a new wheelbarrow wheel from Ross Castors. Who knew there were so many different wheels??? Ross Castors web site is very comprehensive, easy to use, and has just the right amount of detail. I quickly found the product I needed it, it was great value and was delivered very quickly. Overall, great service and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them or use them again.
Small order. Very satisfied with service and supply of a pair of wheels, bore and linch pins. Would recommend.
VJ - East Devon
I have received an excellent service. The product was really good. You rang me directly about the stock situation and corrected my accidental double order. First class, thank you.
Website and purchasing process excellent. Items delivered on time and well packed, even during Covid-19 times. Very satisfied with quality of castors.
Excellent service and pleased with the product
ROSS Castors is rated 4.79 based on 5,733 reviews