ROSS Castors Reviews

TRUSTED SUPPLIER & DISTRIBUTOR OF
CASTORS & WHEELS / PLASTIC COMPONENTS
/ HAND WHEELS & HAND GRIPS / CONNECT A TUBE PRODUCTS

sales@rosscastors.co.uk

Good selection, keen prices and prompt delivery. What more could you ask for?
I was so impressed with the service I received from ROSS Castors. They were very helpful in advising me which wheel I needed for my wheelbarrow and it arrived two days earlier than I had expected. I am very happy with their service and will definitely use them again.
I ordered the puncture-proof wheels 'cos loads of thorns in the garden and kept getting puncture in Pneumatic wheelbarrow wheels. Order took a while to come but I was kept in touch with delays in delivery. Now arrived and fitted:-just the job: no more punctures! Thanks!!
Although the part I required wasn’t in stock and the projected delivery date was exceeded they kept me up to date and handled other enquiries promptly
The Barrow wheel we purchased was very good but unfortunately they use DPD for delivery. Original driver simply pushed the (unsigned) "we missed you" card through the letterbox without trying the doorbell.
Ross had a problem with their supplier but kept me fully-informed throughout and delivered promptly as soon as they were able. Would use them again.
Good quality product and fast delivery👌 Easy to navigate website
Best prices, cheap delivery and good quality products. Will buy again.
Amazing service, very quick and hassle free
Website good - I found what I wanted quickly, checked out easily and now have a serviceable wheelbarrow again. Delivery was swift and the time was texted prior to delivery. Couldn't ask for more.3
Castors as described, good technical support, and fast delivery. Cannot fault the service.
My wheelbarrow tyre and inner tube, which was an unusual size and not widely available, arrived safely after a sllght confusion over my address ( sorted out efficiently by Ross Castors) and has been successfully installed.
all round excellent service
Very quick service
Good product quickly delivered. Our antique chair safe again with new castor.
I bought the solid wheels for boat launches, They arrived promptly before the expected delivery date and appear well made not had a chance to use them yet due to poor weather but cannot see why they would not serve my purpose. I would definitely use this company again.
I ordered a set of 4 castors and they were delivered within 24 hours. Good product and very good service.
Speedy and efficient delivery
Fast, efficient and no fuss - well done!!
The sales department are very efficient at shipping your order. However, not so efficient at dealing with returns. The technical department don't reply to phone call queries or email contact
ROSS Castors is rated 4.78 based on 7,578 reviews