ROSS Castors Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend ROSS Castors

Tell us how ROSS Castors made you happy

"Item arrived in good time, packaging damaged but goods within in good order. Will be using Ross Castors again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy to find item. Ordering was simple. Delivery as promised."
"Well done, Ross Castors"
"Although I ordered some wheels 5 days ago i have not even received an email to say that the wheels have been shipped yet. Considering that the website stated that the wheels would be shipped via a Fedex 2 day service I feel that i can not rate Ross as a five star supplier. Hopefully the wheels will arrive soon, but i am not too optimistic at the moment. Just had an email to let me know that they are out of stock - hopefully i will get them in Mid-Jan."
"Recently ordered a new wheel for my twin wheeled wheelbarrow. The one I had ordered was out of stock so you recommended a different one. Arrived quickly and I fitted it at the weekend and although it dosent match the other wheel it was easy to fit and is working well. When the other one needs replacing I will order another from you and have a matching pair! Thankyou ☺"
"I haven't fitted them yet but they were delivered promptly and look very good quality."
"Excellent service and speedy delivery."
"I was really surprised when my casters where delivered as they are so much better quality than I expected. The photos you have on your website do not dothem justice. Also you offer a really good fast service."
"VERY GOOD PRODUCT AT GOOD PRICE AND QUICKLY DELIVERED - WOULD BUY AGAIN - THANK YOU"
"Very strong, traditional and attractive. The castors have considerably improved the appearance of my client's furniture. Your prompt delivery is also much appreciated."
"Brilliant castors sent straught out. Very pleased"
"Very good product for the price. Quick delivery too. I would use Ross Castors again and recommend them for their comprehensive range."
"Had what I needed in stock. Prompt delivery. Look and feel robust. Yet to use to them much so can't comment on durability yet."
"Great delivery service. Great help from staff when I phone for advice. In fact excellent all round Thankyou."
"Effort less, arrived in good time and in good condition, perfect."
"Easy to find and use website. Good prices. Early delivery. Good quality. Excellent contact."
"Castors description and size as described delivered promptly."
"Quick delivery quality product competitive price Very pleased"
"Ross Castors were brilliant, when they had a delay on our order someone actually rang us, which was really nice to speak to a person rather than just get an e-mail. Many thanks, excellant product and service."
"Excellent website, prompt response, efficient service - highly recommend"
ROSS Castors is rated 4.79 based on 4,269 reviews