Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

02072482905

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

Tell us how Rosetta Translation Ltd made you happy
Good service, you need to check the translations for accuracy.
fast and professional service. Great care of customers needs.
Many thanks for your review, we really appreciate it
Good translation, very fast delivery time. Prices are a little high
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
Good translation, very fast delivery time. Prices a little high.
Thank you for your feedback!
It was my first time to use Rosetta and I found the service very efficient, helpful and the person I dealt with was very reassuring in her support when making my decision to proceed and I don’t regret that decision. I would absolutely recommend to use Rosetta and I will again in the future.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We do pride ourselves on our personalised customer service and we will ensure to pass it on to the team.
Very Good but expensive. I have used Rosetta translation twice for five different documents. The translation was very good and timely. They were however a little expensive as they charge per word or figure typed and not translated. For example, my documents had a lot of numerical figures and dates for which no translation was required, they still charge at the full rate for these “words”.
Thank you for your honest feedback, our fees include different steps that are not always offered by default by our competitors, namely: > Translation of the source document by an experienced translator working only into their native language. > Independent third-party quality check. > Any additional related follow-up work that may be required by you. We appreciate this may be a little expensive but we refuse to compromise on quality which, as you can understand, requires a little more budget! We're very happy to hear however that our standards of translation were indeed to your satisfaction and hope to work with you again in the future!
It was really fast and the operators were really helpful
Thank you for your kind feedback, we will make sure to let the team know!
It was good and efficient
Thank you very much for your feedback!
The very first time I used the service, i was amazed with the professionalism and the quick result. With in 2 days I received my trans lated document. I was helped by Myrto Thank you for the great work.
Thank you for your feedback and kind words Ricardo, we will let Myrto know as well for sure!
Translations were very prompt and the price was reasonable
Thanks very much for taking the time to give us your feedback
Its quickly, you have a responsible person to talk to and its very straight forward with little effort.
Thank you for your feedback!
The translation was accurate but most importantly they updated me regarding the progress and was quick to deliver.
Thanks very much for taking the time to give us your feedback, this is much appreciated and we look forward to working with you again soon
it was very accurate and timely thanks you
Many thanks for your feedback
Quick and helpful servive
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Very good work and very fast.
Thanks for your review!
Quick friendly service
Thank you for your review!
Good service, good price and really quick.
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Extremely professional and really friendly. Also, Rosetta is good at assisting clients with disabilities...
Thank you very much for your feedback, we are delighted to hear you were satisfied with our services and hope to work with you again soon!
fast translation, and very professional. nice prices for the services, thanks
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Fast and reliable translation, straightforward interaction.
Thank you very much for your kind review, it is much appreciated. We look forward to working with you again!
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 641 reviews