Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

Tell us how Rosetta Translation Ltd made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"A quick service without problems. I couldn't understand the translation but my client seemed happy enough."
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review!
"The translators are not expert in law and the translation reflect that. further, there were a lot of other problems (verbs translated as noun, missing words, etc.)"
Many thanks for your review. We are sorry to hear that our service was not up to your standard. Rest assured that all our linguists are professionals working into their native language only. They have at least 5 years of experience in their fields of expertise. Your dedicated Account Manager will contact you very soon to look into this.
"Service was friendly and quite quick. I had to ask three times for full bank details which meant that I did not get the translation as soon as I wanted it."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
We are sorry to hear about the difficulties you had obtaining our bank details, and please rest assured that we have taken your feedback into account so this does not happen in the future.
"The layout is fine but can you please send me the hard copy now?"
"Several mistakes can be found in the translation, poor formatting, good speed of work with long documenets, but no 1 day service for very short ones."
Many thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're sorry to hear some mistakes were found, your dedicated Account Manager will be in touch with you very soon (if not already) to look into this and adjust the situation.
"The translation service itself is excellent, I did however find that for non-corporates the payment system is not as slick."
Hi Tracey, most individual clients are required to prepay. We're sorry you had some problems with the project, but hope our response was satisfactory.
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 504 reviews