Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rosetta Translation Ltd

02072482905

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

How would you rate Rosetta Translation Ltd ?

"I have used Rosetta translations on two separate occasions and have full trust in them to translate any of official documents. Their response time is very fast and they are always willing to help."
"Called Rosetta on Monday , requiring an urgent medical translation for an appointment Wednesday Great communication skills, report delivered by early afternoon Wednesday. First Class Service, would definitely recommend and re-use if needed. Keep up the good work !"
"Very efficient service of translation"
"Quick and effective communication; excellent customer service and quality of translated documents. It is always my company of choice for certified translations."
"I asked to rosetta to trapelate for me some document from italian to english. I'm really happy of the job done."
"I have asked Rosetta to translate from German to English language and as a German citizen myself I saw the professionalism with which the job was executed. I am very happy about it and I think it's worth 5-Star rated."
"Excellent customer services, on time with my translation and no mistakes. well-done Rossetta Translation"
"Fast answer and good translations"
"work was done according to the time and professionally ."
"Quick quote and replies. Affordable, professional and efficient! Well done Rosetta Translation. I would highly recommend it to others."
"I have used Rosetta Translation many times now and have always found them to be reliable and efficient - will continue to use as they are always very helpful."
"Quick quote and replies to any queries as well as patience regarding back and forth between myself and the project leader. Courteous and well-informed throughout the whole process."
"They translated my Spanish marriage certificate. Turnaround rapid and courteous, and the translation was of excellent quality... and that's a qualified judgement, because I lived in Spain for 17 years, and worked for most of that time as a translator. [Since this was my own legal document, I evidently couldn't translate it and certify the translation myself!] Highly recommended."
"I have used Rosetta Translation for several documents and their translations has always been very good with no errors. They are very nice, reply to the emails very quick and focus and getting their job done in very high standards and as requested by the costumer."
"Amazing service, really fast and everyone is very professional. I would def recommend it!"
"Very personal,efficient and prompt service!!! Very happy and would highly recommend it."
"My emails were all responded to in time and with patience as i had many questions. And Translations were finished on the day promised. And a special thank you to Mr David Pollet, who was very patient and understanding and helpful with me. Thank you for the great service."
"I needed a Hebrew to English translation and it was provided to me very promptly and accurately. I'd also like to say thank you to Betania who was my point of contact."
Thanks a lot for your kind feedback, we will make sure to pass this on to Betania as well!
"Excellent customer service, and speedy translation of my marriage certificate. Competitive price, too. Would recommend and use again!"
Thank you for your review Catherine, we're delighted to hear you were satisfied with both our services and prices.
"I am satisfied with my first translation with you thanks to the next one"
Thank you very much for your feedback, we look forward to your next translation!
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 437 reviews