Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

Tell us how Rosetta Translation Ltd made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Very speedy translation & great service! They promise exact timeframe and they deliver! Will be using their services again for sure!"
"They are very fast and precise in their translations and the price is incredibly fair for what they do. Impeccable customer service."
"Very personalised service. Professional and helpful and documents received promptly. Very happy with the service. Price similar to others but good service made the difference."
"It was my first time to use Rosetta and I found the service very efficient, helpful and the person I dealt with was very reassuring in her support when making my decision to proceed and I don’t regret that decision. I would absolutely recommend to use Rosetta and I will again in the future."
"Best prices and excellent work in no time. Thanks so much."
"Very Good but expensive. I have used Rosetta translation twice for five different documents. The translation was very good and timely. They were however a little expensive as they charge per word or figure typed and not translated. For example, my documents had a lot of numerical figures and dates for which no translation was required, they still charge at the full rate for these “words”."
"Really efficient and quick Precise translation Highly recommended"
"Excellent and very prompt. Thank you"
"Very good job! Thank you!"
"Very happy indeed with the translation and correction process. I would highly recommend!"
"I am happy about rosetta translation service. Good deal with costumers and quick work & nice communication on call ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ service 😀👍"
"Service is professional and efficient. The translation I was after (unusual combination of languages) was difficult to find elsewhere."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're delighted to have been of service for your project and look forward to working with you again in the future
"Very fast, pleasant and efficient!"
Thanks very much for your feedback
"Very easy, pain free process! Great communication throughout! Very efficient and prompt service!"
Thanks very much for your feedback, we look forward to working with you again soon!
"Excellent customer relation, prompt an value for money."
Thanks a lot for your feedback, we're delighted to hear you were satisfied with our services
"Faster than anticipated, good quality work, very clear process and fast responses."
Thank you very much for your feedback
"Very efficient and attentive to details. Great customer service."
Many thanks for your kind feedback, we will let our team know you were satisfied!
"It was really fast and the operators were really helpful"
Thank you for your kind feedback, we will make sure to let the team know!
"Fast, reliable. To be recommended."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review
"Very processional attitude to all cases, fast response to inquiries. Very pleased with their service and definitely recommended!"
Many thanks for your review, we look forward to working with you again soon
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 515 reviews