Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 669 reviews
2 - 3 Hours
Read Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews
Very professional, excellent customer service.
Thank you so much, Raffaele! :) Looking forward to assisting you on your next projects. Rosetta Translation team
Quick respond and fast service
Thank you Yann, always a pleasure to help :) Rosetta Team
I have used Rosetta Translation Ltd services several times. I strongly recommend their language services. They are extremely professional and replay to emails immediately. I will definitevely cooperate with Rosetta with my future projects!
Thank you so much, Przemek! We look forward to assisting you on your future projects :) Rosetta Translation team
Quick and accurate translation from Greek to English. Would recommend.
Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Themistoklis :) We look forward to the next project! Rosetta Team
Perfect service as always. The translation was prepared and sent over for review, before been certified. It was ready on time. Would recommend.
Thank you Themistoklis, always a pleasure to help :) Hope to work with you soon! Rosetta Team
My English to Slovenian translation was delivered promptly and was of a good quality. Would recommend
Thank you so much, Pamela! We look forward to assisting you on another project soon :) Rosetta Translation team
I had excellent experience with Rosetta Translation Limited! They were extremely professional and delivered on time. Responded to all my emails promptly! I am highly recommending them!
Thank you so much for this positive feedback! It has been our pleasure to assist you :) Rosetta Team
Rosetta Translation did an excellent job: communication over the quote was easy and efficient and the translations were delivered quickly and with accuracy.
Thank you so much for your positive review! We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Rosetta Team
Excellent - quick and efficient service at a reasonable price.
Thank you for your positive review, Caroline! It has been our pleasure to assist you.
Helpful and efficient
Thank you very much for your positive review! Rosetta Team
I used their services for Spanish to English translation. Really quick responses to emails, smooth process and quality service. I would highly recommended.
Thank you for your positive feedback Tugce! We look forward to assisting you again in the future. Rosetta Team
The service is very fast, both regarding their turnaround time to emails and the translation itself. Quality is also very good and the prices are slightly lower than the competition.
Thank you very much for your review Loukia! It has been a pleasure to assist you. Rosetta Team
Very good, efficient and friendly customer service and the translation was carried out quickly and at a fair price. I would definitely use Rosetta again.
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we look forward to assisting you in the future! Rosetta Team
Livilla was wonderful helpful through the process . the best service ever
Thank you very much for your positive review Makhtar, we hope to assist you again soon! Rosetta Team
I found the service prompt, able to answer all my questions and very convenient. The whole process was quick, and the communication friendly. I can easily recommend the service to anyone
Thank you very much for your positive feedback Cheslav, it is our pleasure to assist you and hope we can do so again in the future! Rosetta team
100% recommended! I'm so pleased with the service they gave me, very quick, efficient and cheaper than most of the places I asked for a quote. Mine was Spanish - English translation with certification. Excellent customer service, very attentive and easy to communicate.
Thank you very much for the positive feedback, we're glad you have been satisfied with our service :) Looking forward to working with you again soon! Rosetta Team
Excellent customer service with prompt response times Price and delivery exceptional Would definitely recommend
Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Maralynn. It was a pleasure assisting you and we look forward to helping you in the future :) Rosetta Translation
Efficient but pricey
Thank you very much for the positive feedback :) We look forward to assisting you again in the future! Rosetta Team
The work I required to be done was done quickly, efficiently and at a reasonable price.
Thank you, Peter! Very glad we helped. Don't hesitate to contact us in the future :) Rosetta Team
Very efficient! Used their service before and will use it in the future. Highly recommended.
Thank you for the feedback, Ioana. Happy to help! :)
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.8 based on 669 reviews