Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

02072482905

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

Tell us how Rosetta Translation Ltd made you happy
Top service! Had some handwritten, rambling originals to translate and Rosetta did a great job. Quick turnaround, great communication, received the certified copies in record time. Thank you very much!!
Carried out the work on time even through COVID-19 lockdown. Good job!
Perfect service
Very quick translation and helpful for your queries
Quick and reliable services, great communication.
Prompt and very professional service. Very happy with the results. Pricing is quite reasonable, too.
It is the second time that I am using Rosetta Translation and I am very satisfied with their service. It is very efficient and fast.
Very professional and clear communication. My emails were always answered within no time.
I was extremely pleased with the efficient and quick service that Rosetta provided.
I had a wonderful experience working with Rosetta for my academic translation/transcription needs. They are incredibly responsive, signed the confidentiality/data processing contracts at speed, and produced excellent quality work. Price was also very reasonable! Cannot recommend enough!!!
Very professional work, money wise the best I found. Giulia was always very attentive and respond in such short notice. I'm very happy I chose them, would do again. 100% recommended.
Many thanks for your kind words, Alejandra! We will make sure to let Giulia know that you were satisfied with our services!
Very quick job, nice attitude and service, every time I can get very quick reply when I sent an email to gave them a call for any queries, so I really appreciate to ask for their help.
Always a pleasure to assist you, Jie! Thank you for your review and feedback
It’s really very good job from Rosetta translation Ltd, give me lots of help and support, I feel quite happy after several times cooperation with them.
Thank you very much for your feedback, this is great to hear and will let your account manager know as well!
Maria was my project manager, and she always promptly responded to me with full information on price and delivery etc. The translation was accurate and completed in the agreed timeline. I was very happy with their service and will use Rosetta again for my next project.
Thank you very much for your feedback, we will make sure to pass it on to Maria!
Very good service as always.
Many thanks for your review!
Very professional service
Thank you for your review!
A translation company in dubai accredited by all courts, real estate, embassies and consulates. The best specialized translation experiences https://alsuntranslation.com/
It was don to my satisfaction.
Thank you for your feedback!
Very professional & helpful service to use. Translation was done very quickly and any enquiries or questions I had were answered almost immediately. The price was also very good and affordable. All in all I am very happy with the whole service and translation service I received. Will definitely use again.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and leave a review, we really appreciate it
I've used Rosetta Translation twice now for home office applications. I would totally recommend them.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Maria!
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 604 reviews