Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

02072482905

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

How would you rate Rosetta Translation Ltd?

Manpreet Kaur
Verified Reviewer

Rosetta definitely deserves good recommendation due to extremely professional and helpful service - response time is very quick, the company offers exemplary work with competitive prices and I would definitely use their service again and highly recommend to everyone. It's clearly noticeable the company culture is to go that "extra mile for the clicent " to give the customer the best experience ever. Many thanks to Mia Dunn, she was really helpful. 😊
Antonio
Verified Buyer

fast and reliable. I'm really happy with their services and in case of need I will have no doubt in using them again. Thank You
Thank you very much for your feedback, we look forward to working with you again in the future!
Verified Reviewer

The translation (1 page) took much, much longer than I had been promised (2 working days). I had to pay in advance, and they charged 20£ for a certificate of authentication. I finally received the translation as an email attachment, but not the authentication, so had to wait 4 more days for that by post.
The quality of the translation was good but it was really very expensive and the time taken was ridiculous.
I don't think they really cater for short translations for individuals, maybe just corporate stuff.
Thank you very much for your feedback.
We've looked into this and our usual process was applied, as outlined in the initial quote you received by email. The translation is indeed delivered to you by email for your review within 2 business days on standard service. Once the client approves they're happy to proceed on certification, as stated in the email you received “If you are happy with the translation, please, confirm it to us and we can provide you with the certificate”, we can then issue the certificate of Authenticity. The standard post via Royal Mail usually takes 2-3 business days, unless the client specifically asks for a next day delivery.
Kindly note that our certificate of Authenticity is not mandatory, it is added on the client's request. We confirm however that the normal price is indeed GBP 20.00 for this certificate.
Apologies if there was any confusion on our process, we do value our Individual clients as much as we do our Corporate clients. Please rest assured that our team has also been informed of your feedback so we can make sure to be clearer in our future correspondence.
The Rosetta Team
Sinem Gurkan
Verified Buyer

Rosetta Translation have provided me with a speedy and high quality service. I will no doubt use their services again when required.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review!
Sydney Lunga
Verified Buyer

Amazing service, the attention to detail was great. Good job guy will definitely recommend them and WILL use the them again without doubt
Thank you very much for your feedback, we look forward to working with you again very soon!
Nicky
Verified Buyer

Rosetta was my rescue! I had a document that needed to be translated within 2 days and I did not have enough money to do the urgent service as that one cost a lot. So I talked to one of the staff (antoinetta) who was really helpful and they did the job for me on time with high level of service. I can't express how happy I was as this document was so important to me.
Many thanks for your review and kind feedback, we greatly appreciate it and will make sure to pass it on to Antonietta! We look forward to helping you again should you have any new translation need.
Sam
Verified Buyer

Rosetta Translation has been very prompt to answer my requests and made every detail clear for me. They have translated my documents very quickly and the translation was excellent.They have dealt with me in a very polite and friendly way.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we're delighted to hear about your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again soon!
Philine Harris
Verified Buyer

The representative at Rosetta Translation (Antonietta) was extremely helpful and always responded promptly to my emails. The translation was speedy and exactly on schedule, and done with a keen eye for detail, as nothing was left out. Rosetta Translation were also very reasonably priced compared to other translation services.
Thank you very much for your feedback, we will make sure to pass this on to Antonietta. It's been a pleasure working with you!
ERiley
Unverified Reviewer

The work was done quickly and effeciently and contacts with Rosetta were answered almost by return.Well done.
Jo Naiman
Verified Buyer

The process was quick and efficient and the translation accurate and reasonably priced.
The translation was delivered within the promissed timeframe.
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Agne O
Verified Buyer

Excellent and profesional service. Polite and helpful manner.

Highly recommend.
Thanks very much for your feedback!
Marian
Verified Buyer

first time we have used Rosetta stone and they seem as good as other companies we use. Will no doubt use them again. The Account Manager was very attentive.
Thank you for your feedback and review, we look forward to working with you again as well!
Maximo Sanz
Verified Reviewer

Accurate & certified translation of an official document delivered really quickly!
Thanks a lot for your review and feedback, we look forward to working with you again soon!
Eric Darko
Verified Reviewer

Accurate translation delivered.Thanks for the polite manner Akkash welcomed us. Highly recommended
Thanks very much for your review, we will make sure to pass this on to Akash!
Verified Reviewer

For a number of years we have been using the Rosetta translation service and they have been consistently good with high quality output delivered in the agreed time frames.
Thanks very much for your feedback, it's always a pleasure to work with you!
Mark Agg Jones
Verified Reviewer

Fast, honest and diligent service.
Thanks a lot for your review!
Michele Cousins
Verified Reviewer

Rosetta responded promptly to my initial enquiry. The quote was clear and self-explanatory. The translation will be of enormous help to me for my final essay for my degree. Thank you to Arianna for her excellent customer service. A pleasure to deal with.
Thank you for your feedback, this is very much appreciated and we will ensure to pass this on to Arianna!
Dr P Valerii
Verified Reviewer

Very efficient and timely most impressed with the sweet and polite manner of the person we dealt with (Antonietta) well use the service again, highly recommended.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, this is excellent news and we will ensure to pass this on to Antonietta!
Louise O
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from beginning to end.
Emails were answered promptly and the translation files were received swiftly. Our company have used Rosetta Translation several times but this was my first time dealing directly myself and I was very impressed. Would definitely have no problem using again or recommending. Thank you.
Thank you very much for leaving a review. We pride ourselves on quality and personalised customer service and we're delighted to hear you were satisfied. We look forward to working with you again very soon!
Verified Buyer

Efficient. Quick response. Accurate work.
Thanks a lot for your feedback!
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 318 reviews