Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rosetta Translation Ltd

02072482905

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

How would you rate Rosetta Translation Ltd?

Bella
Verified Reviewer

Very good service, fast response!
Alessandro
Verified Reviewer

Rosetta Translation has provided a professional and high level service. The translations has been delivered within 2 days and it is an high quality certified translation for a competitive price.
I'll use Rosetta Translation in the future and recommend to my colleagues and friends.
Thanks a lot for your review and for your kind recommendation, we're very pleased to hear you were satisfied with our services and will pass this on to the team who worked on your project!
Robert
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent efficient on time service at reasonable cost. Would definitely use again.
Thank you very much for your feedback, we look forward to working with you again very soon!
Francisco
Unverified Reviewer

The service was extremely fast and competent
Thank you very much for your review!
Hernan
Unverified Reviewer

Very satisfied with the speed and the quality of the translation. The company has a very professional approach.
Thank you very much for your feedback, we're delighted to hear you were satisfied with our services!
Mick Anthony
Verified Reviewer

Quick and easy. Very efficient.
Thank you for your review!
Olubumi Olufunke Kumuyi
Verified Reviewer

Rosetta are very professional and trustworthy. This is the place to go for your translations.
Thanks very much for your kind feedback!
Cirolli, Alessia
Verified Reviewer

They are really fast. I'm sure I'll use their service again.
Thank you Alessia, we look forward to working with you again very soon!
JL
Verified Reviewer

Professional and responds quickly. Happy with their communication and translation services.
Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to working with you again!
John Garcia
Verified Reviewer

They were very helpfull and responded to all my e mails quickly and efficiently.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, John!
Ravi Sannan
Unverified Reviewer

They are helpfully and contact you quickly
Esmeralda
Unverified Reviewer

They are very communicative, fast and high quality and respond very positively to any of the requests. Very happy with their work.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, we look forward to working with you again soon!
Ormerod, Emily
Verified Reviewer

Fast service with good communication. Have used before and will use again. Thank you
Thanks very much for your feedback!
Juliet A
Verified Reviewer

This was my second time of getting a document translated by them and it came out with 2 working days and accurate.
Spot on.
Thank you very much for your feedback Juliet, this is greatly appreciated
Nouri Verghese
Verified Reviewer

I used the rush translation to have two Arabic literary texts translated into English. Excellent service, turn around time and quality of translations. They're not easy texts and I'm very impressed with the results.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, this is excellent news and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Ying Trangkasombut
Unverified Reviewer

They are pretty good. I am very impressed with their fast 24 hours service. Got what I needed fast. AS soon as you request they send contract and everything. No mess around.
Thank you for your review, we're delighted to hear you were satisfied with our services and look forward to working with you again in the near future.
Marcus
Verified Reviewer

I needed a quick translation and got it in 48 hours as per their standard translation lead time.
On top of that, got the certificate of authenticity delivered the day after to my home address, by 1st class post. Very satisfied!
Thanks a lot for your feedback Marcus, we look forward to working with you again!
Carito
Unverified Reviewer

""Great services, fast, professionals, very happy and the most friendly staff.
Tina
Verified Reviewer

The services is perfect. It provide accurate translation and quick delivery
Thanks very much for your kind review!
Jessica
Verified Reviewer

Your services are friendly, and I am very satisfied with the quality of your translation. I will definitely use it again.
Thank you very much for your feedback, we look forward to working with you again in the near future!
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 372 reviews