Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

02072482905

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

2 - 3 Hours

How would you rate Rosetta Translation Ltd ?

"Always a very good service and will continue to use."
"I have been using this service for years. Rosetta is a reliable company. I have never had any problem with the translations. Service is fast and reliable. Workers are friendly and willing to help with any issue."
"Have been using the service for many years now and would highly recommend."
"Always a very good service and will continue to use."
"Excellent service! Both the quote and the translations were provided quickly. Correspondence and customer service equally quick and easy. Highly recommended."
Thank you very much for your feedback, we look forward to working with you again soon!
"Quick response to emails and work was done promptly."
"Rosetta translation was very helpful and fast responding to emails. The services was excellent."
"very quick and easy. thanks!"
"It was fast and easy!"
"Great communication with Ayse. Quick and efficient service I would definitely recommend Rosetta Translation"
"That was a very nice and quick service from Rosetta Translation. Isabella was very helpful and kind. Thank you Rosetta transliteration specially Isabella."
"Laura Laghi, was very helpful as I was not sure what I needed. The service I received was professional, quick and fulfilled all requirements to a high standard. Thank you very much and I will be using Rosetta Translation Ltd again very soon."
"Professional, accurate and quick team. I was very pleased with the experience."
"Prompt and efficient translation. services from start to finish. Normally once a company has your money the service provided quickly declines, however with Rosetta Translation and in particular Isabella, it was the opposite."
Thank you very much for your review, we will pass it on to Isabella without fail!
"professional, quick and accurate"
"Extremely quick quotes, excellent customer service and accurate translations. I can’t recommend it enough!"
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it!
"Happy with my translation.Very professional and accurate. I will choose again for all my Albania to English documents Thank you Rosetta Translation"
Thank you for trusting us with your translation, we look forward to working with you again!
"i always as rosetta when i have documents to translate. very efficient!"
Thanks very much Roberta and we look forward to working with you again
"Excellent services , responsive customer manager to take care of every step. Prices reasonable !"
Thank you for your feedback, we're delighted to hear you were satisfied!
"I have used Rosetta translations on two separate occasions and have full trust in them to translate any of official documents. Their response time is very fast and they are always willing to help."
Thank you for trusting us with your translations, we look forward to working with you again soon!
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 456 reviews