Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

Tell us how Rosetta Translation Ltd made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Rosetta Translation Ltd was very professional. The translations were really well done and delivered in time. I recommend it. Thank you."
"In the most professional manner, offering a high quality service in a very good time. More then happy to turn back because I have other 7 diplomas to translate. Thank you for your service and professionalism!!!"
"The service has always been very good. I have used many times now to translate documents. Always very helpful and polite."
"very quick and professional"
"Prompt professional service at a competitive price."
Thank you very much for your feedback!
"They have always managed to get what I need done, often within a very tight timescale. Professional, amazingly helpful. I highly recommend them."
Thank you for your feedback, we do our best to accommodate the requested deadlines as much as possible and are delighted to hear you were satisfied with our services
"Pleased with the work. Smooth communication and quick delivery. Isabel has been very helpful."
Many thanks for your review, we will let Isabel know you were satisfied with the service she provided
"Very professional service. If you're in need of getting your documents translated reliably and quickly, this is the place to go. Received my documents within two business days. Will be using again!"
Thanks a lot for your kind feedback, we truly appreciate it!
"Have done a few translations with them to be used for UKVI and other purposes. Well satisfied with the service provided."
Thank you very much for your feedback
"Very quick services, you have the chance to review the translation prior official certification."
Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear you were satisfied with our process
"Excellent service. Again. Looking forward to our next project."
Thank you for your kind words Nicole and we look forward to hearing from you soon
"Fast and attentive service. Would definitely use Rosetta Translation again!"
Thanks a lot for your feedback
"Great and fast service."
Thanks for your feedback!
"I am very satisfied with the service. Thanks to Paula for her professionalism and quick answers, and to Annabelle for her translation. I will contact you again when necessary."
Thanks very much for your review Benoit, we will let Paula and Annabelle know!
"Overall my experience with Rosetta Translation was very professional and my inquiries were quickly dealt with. I would use them again and I would certainly recommend them if you need translation of documents. 100% satisfied."
Thank you for your feedback, this is excellent news and we look forward to working with you again!
"amazing, quick service. Well translated. Would 100% use again :)"
Thanks a lot for your review Lucie, we look forward to hearing from you soon
"As usual a great service. They put up with both my complaints and my mistakes with a good humour and professionalism. Next time I need a translation it will be going to Rosetta. Thanks again for your patience. Dave Harding"
You're very welcome Dave, we're always happy to assist you!
"Excellent service, can not be any better! From the initial contact via their website through to the delivery of the translated document, everything was done quickly, efficiently and with courtesy. Thank you."
Thank you for your feedback Philippa, we do pride ourselves on our personal customer service and are very pleased to hear you were satisfied
"Great service, super quick and easy to deal with. Highly recommend!!!"
Thanks a lot for your review
"Always a very good service and will continue to use."
Thank you for your review Fabrizio, we look forward to working with you again
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 475 reviews