Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Rosetta Translation Ltd

133 Whitechapel High St

How would you rate Rosetta Translation Ltd?

Juliet A
Verified Reviewer

This was my second time of getting a document translated by them and it came out with 2 working days and accurate.
Spot on.
Thank you very much for your feedback Juliet, this is greatly appreciated
Verified Reviewer

I used the rush translation to have two Arabic literary texts translated into English. Excellent service, turn around time and quality of translations. They're not easy texts and I'm very impressed with the results.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, this is excellent news and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Unverified Reviewer

They are pretty good. I am very impressed with their fast 24 hours service. Got what I needed fast. AS soon as you request they send contract and everything. No mess around.
Thank you for your review, we're delighted to hear you were satisfied with our services and look forward to working with you again in the near future.
Marcus
Verified Reviewer

I needed a quick translation and got it in 48 hours as per their standard translation lead time.
On top of that, got the certificate of authenticity delivered the day after to my home address, by 1st class post. Very satisfied!
Thanks a lot for your feedback Marcus, we look forward to working with you again!
Carito
Unverified Reviewer

""Great services, fast, professionals, very happy and the most friendly staff.
Tina
Verified Reviewer

The services is perfect. It provide accurate translation and quick delivery
Thanks very much for your kind review!
Jessica
Verified Reviewer

Your services are friendly, and I am very satisfied with the quality of your translation. I will definitely use it again.
Thank you very much for your feedback, we look forward to working with you again in the near future!
William
Verified Reviewer

I am very satisfied with the swift service and the quality of the translation. I look forward to working with Rosetta for my translation projects.
Thank you for leaving a review, we're delighted to hear you're satisfied with our services.
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and friendly service. It was very quick as well
(Walkers Commercial Solicitors) - Posted 1 month ago
Beverley
Verified Reviewer

I have used Rosetta Translation many times and have been very happy with the service. I would recommend them and will be using them again.
Thank you so much for still trusting us with your translations, it's always a pleasure to assist you!
Karim

quick service
efficient service
quick response
communication via email which is great
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review
Joao
Unverified Reviewer

fast translation, and very professional. nice prices for the services, thanks
Verified Buyer

The document was translated in time. My questions have been answered fast and efficiently.
Thank you for your services.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and thank you very much for your kind feedback, it is much appreciated.
Stefano
Verified Buyer

Fast and reliable translation, straightforward interaction.
Thank you very much for your kind review, it is much appreciated. We look forward to working with you again!
Aram Dilan
Verified Buyer

By thier exelent customer service, quick email respond and prommised and deleverd on time.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted to hear that you were happy with our services.
Aram Dilan
Verified Buyer

good customer service, quick respond to my quiery, prommised what they do is done.
Many thanks for your kind review, it is much appreciated!

TODO PERFECTO, MUY BUEN SERVICIO Y ME AYUDARON CON MIS NECESIDADES ESPECIFICAS
Many thanks for your kind feedback, we look forward to working with you again in the future.

TODO PERFECTO, MUY BUEN SERVICIO Y ME AYUDARON CON MIS NECESIDADES ESPECIFICAS
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a good review, it is very much appreciated.
Joanna
Verified Buyer

The service was punctual and the translation was of a good quality and a reasonable cost. The translation manager was always available promptly for queries. I would use Rosetta's services again.
Thank you very much for you kind words, we will ensure to pass them on to your project manager. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Verified Buyer

Very good service, very kind people that help me with my specific neccesity
Many thanks for your kind feedback, it is very much appreciated.
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 359 reviews