Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

02072482905

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

Tell us how Rosetta Translation Ltd made you happy
100% recommended! I'm so pleased with the service they gave me, very quick, efficient and cheaper than most of the places I asked for a quote. Mine was Spanish - English translation with certification. Excellent customer service, very attentive and easy to communicate.
Thank you very much for the positive feedback, we're glad you have been satisfied with our service :) Looking forward to working with you again soon! Rosetta Team
Excellent customer service with prompt response times Price and delivery exceptional Would definitely recommend
Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Maralynn. It was a pleasure assisting you and we look forward to helping you in the future :) Rosetta Translation
Efficient but pricey
Thank you very much for the positive feedback :) We look forward to assisting you again in the future! Rosetta Team
The work I required to be done was done quickly, efficiently and at a reasonable price.
Thank you, Peter! Very glad we helped. Don't hesitate to contact us in the future :) Rosetta Team
Very efficient! Used their service before and will use it in the future. Highly recommended.
Thank you for the feedback, Ioana. Happy to help! :)
Thanks friend's recommendation I found Rosetta. Their translation (mine is from Chinese to English) is good. they deliver the translation in time. patient with your enquiry. reasonable quote. In short, I'm satisfied with their service and it's a good choice.
Pleasure to have assisted you, Bernie :) We look forward to helping you again in the future!
very efficient and good quality! Highly recommended.
Thank you very much for the positive feedback, we look forward to assisting you again in the future!
Used Rosetta for urgent translations of legal documents with tight court deadlines, and never failed. Their translations/accuracy/presentation even noticed and praised by judges. Top notch!
Thank you very much for your feedback and recommendation. We're delighted to hear you were satisfied and look forward to serving you again in the future!
efficient customer service, professional translation and the price is quite fair. Highly recommend and will definitely choose again in the future.
Thanks so much for your feedback, we look forward to serving you again soon!
Highly recommend - super professional, responsive, and quick turnaround times. Was able to get the documents I needed translated without a hitch.
Thanks so much for your feedback and recommendation, Ravi!
I can highly recommend using Rosetta Translation Ltd services for all your translation needs! Their customer services are excellent .Their pricing is also very fair. I myself and my extended multilingual family will most certainly use their services again.
Thank you very much for your feedback and recommendation. We're delighted to hear you were satisfied and look forward to serving you (and your family!) again in the future!
good communication and customer service translations are good and prompt pricing is also fair.
Many thanks for your feedback, Robert!
The customer service is brilliant. The team in Rosetta Translation is efficient and excellent. I highly recommend them.
Thank you very much for your review, we pride ourselves on offering bespoke customer service so this is very much appreciated!
I needed a birth certificate translation for my citizenship. My solicitor adviced me the Rosetta Translation. I called them and they were very helpful and fast. The translation was ready for the next day. I was very surprised. Im really happy that they help me with my translation. Very professional team. If I will have another translation, I will definitely call them again. Thank you Rosetta Translation
Thank you for your review and for trusting Rosetta with your translation. We look forward to serving you again in the future!
Fast, Reliable and efficient service, I'm very happy with my translation.
Many thanks for your feedback, we're happy to hear you were satisfied!
Excellent service provided. Very prompt responses to queries, fair and competitive price.
Thank you so much for your repeat business, Salvatore!
I contacted Rosetta translation for a certified translation of two personal documents. They provided a great service and kept me updated during every step of the process (they were also prompt at correcting minor mistakes) and sent me the translation in such a short time! I totally recommend Rosetta translation also for their competitive prices.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review and recount your experience with us. We're delighted to hear you were satisfied and look forward to serving you again in the future!
Good service, you need to check the translations for accuracy.
Thank you for your feedback and review!
Easy, fast, reliable. No hussle at all. Use Rosetta services for years regarding official documents to be translated and always the service is of the highest standards.
Many thanks for trusting us with your documents throughout the years!
This is the 2nd time I use the service of Rosetta Translation. Once again they provided super professional standards at all levels. The speed of reply, the reasonable price, and the accuracy of translation; all were great.
Many thanks for your repeat business, we're delighted to hear you were still satisfied with our services!
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 654 reviews