Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

Agne O
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent and profesional service. Polite and helpful manner.

Highly recommend.
Marian
Unverified Reviewer

first time we have used Rosetta stone and they seem as good as other companies we use. Will no doubt use them again. The Account Manager was very attentive.
Maximo Sanz
Verified Reviewer

Accurate & certified translation of an official document delivered really quickly!
Thanks a lot for your review and feedback, we look forward to working with you again soon!
Eric Darko
Verified Reviewer

Accurate translation delivered.Thanks for the polite manner Akkash welcomed us. Highly recommended
Thanks very much for your review, we will make sure to pass this on to Akash!
Verified Reviewer

For a number of years we have been using the Rosetta translation service and they have been consistently good with high quality output delivered in the agreed time frames.
Thanks very much for your feedback, it's always a pleasure to work with you!
Mark Agg Jones
Verified Reviewer

Fast, honest and diligent service.
Thanks a lot for your review!
Michele Cousins
Verified Reviewer

Rosetta responded promptly to my initial enquiry. The quote was clear and self-explanatory. The translation will be of enormous help to me for my final essay for my degree. Thank you to Arianna for her excellent customer service. A pleasure to deal with.
Thank you for your feedback, this is very much appreciated and we will ensure to pass this on to Arianna!
Dr P Valerii
Verified Reviewer

Very efficient and timely most impressed with the sweet and polite manner of the person we dealt with (Antonietta) well use the service again, highly recommended.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review, this is excellent news and we will ensure to pass this on to Antonietta!
Louise O
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from beginning to end.
Emails were answered promptly and the translation files were received swiftly. Our company have used Rosetta Translation several times but this was my first time dealing directly myself and I was very impressed. Would definitely have no problem using again or recommending. Thank you.
Thank you very much for leaving a review. We pride ourselves on quality and personalised customer service and we're delighted to hear you were satisfied. We look forward to working with you again very soon!
Verified Buyer

Efficient. Quick response. Accurate work.
Thanks a lot for your feedback!
Verified Reviewer

Quick and efficient service. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your feedback, this is very much appreciated!
Neil Capstick
Verified Buyer

I was invited to complete a review in order to claim a discount off my next translation which I now require. Strangely after giving an honest review I was informed my review was "unvarified" and you "don't trust the signals" that it is genuine despite it being sent from my email address which you must already know from previous projects.
I can only speculate as to your motives.
Dear Neil,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm afraid you have received an automatic email from the system (which we can not anticipate, unfortunately). Please rest assured that we have left your review untouched and have approved it as verified today. Hopefully this should be effective very shortly. I can confirm you are therefore indeed entitled to a voucher discount on your next translation with us.
Should you have any queries or worries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
The Rosetta Team
Neil
Verified Buyer

A quick service without problems. I couldn't understand the translation but my client seemed happy enough.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review!
Verified Buyer

The quality of Rosetta Translation's work is really great. I can surely trust this company.
Thank you for your kind feedback, we look forward to working with you again soon!
Giles Ridger
Verified Reviewer

A really careful translation of hand written documents which cannot have been easy to read. Most impressed
Many thanks for your feedback, we are looking forward to working with you again in the future.
Inés
Verified Buyer

Fast and efficient service.
Thank you for your review!
Natia
Verified Reviewer

very accurate.Team are helpull and supportive. highly recomended. thank you
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we greatly appreciate it!
Verified Buyer

Accurate, prompt and efficient.

Deliver as promised, high quality results and consistently so.

Thank you for your kind comments!
Verified Reviewer

Very responsive and highly accurate service. Staff polite and helpful in all my queries.
Thank you for your kind comments and for leaving us a review! We look forward to working with you in the future.
Diego
Verified Reviewer

The response to my enquiry was with precised details about their services.
Thank you for your review!
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 308 reviews