Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

Neil Capstick
Unverified Reviewer

I was invited to complete a review in order to claim a discount off my next translation which I now require. Strangely after giving an honest review I was informed my review was "unvarified" and you "don't trust the signals" that it is genuine despite it being sent from my email address which you must already know from previous projects.
I can only speculate as to your motives.
Dear Neil,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm afraid you have received an automatic email from the system (which we can not anticipate, unfortunately). Please rest assured that we have left your review untouched and have approved it as verified today. Hopefully this should be effective very shortly. I can confirm you are therefore indeed entitled to a voucher discount on your next translation with us.
Should you have any queries or worries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
The Rosetta Team
Neil
Verified Buyer

A quick service without problems. I couldn't understand the translation but my client seemed happy enough.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review!
Unverified Reviewer

The quality of Rosetta Translation's work is really great. I can surely trust this company.
Thank you for your kind feedback, we look forward to working with you again soon!
Giles Ridger
Verified Reviewer

A really careful translation of hand written documents which cannot have been easy to read. Most impressed
Many thanks for your feedback, we are looking forward to working with you again in the future.
Inés
Verified Buyer

Fast and efficient service.
Thank you for your review!
Natia
Verified Reviewer

very accurate.Team are helpull and supportive. highly recomended. thank you
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we greatly appreciate it!
Verified Buyer

Accurate, prompt and efficient.

Deliver as promised, high quality results and consistently so.

Thank you for your kind comments!
Verified Reviewer

Very responsive and highly accurate service. Staff polite and helpful in all my queries.
Thank you for your kind comments and for leaving us a review! We look forward to working with you in the future.
Diego
Verified Reviewer

The response to my enquiry was with precised details about their services.
Thank you for your review!
Conor McLarnon
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, fast turnaround and hassle free. Highly recommend Rosetta for translations.
Thank you for your kind comments. Rosetta look forward to working with yourself again in the future!
Verified Buyer

Accurate information and sufficient service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
Sam Ulegede

The translation was ok
Thank you!
Tony Benson
Verified Buyer

An excellent service all round. Very quick service and invoicing.

Keep up the great work.
Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to working with you again!
Verified Buyer

As a firm of solicitors we were impressed with the service.
Prompt response to our enquiry and an extremely efficient turn-around. The members were easily contactable by email and quick to respond.
Thank you for your great feedback! We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Robson, Peter
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Came straight back with a quote and the translation was delivered a day earlier than expected.
Thank you for your kind words about our service. We look forward to working with you in the future!
Emmanouil

Extremely perfect.
Thank you for leaving us a review!
Tamya
Verified Reviewer

Very prompt service. They take time to explain anything you do not understand. Professional and friendly service.
Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to working with you in the future.
Frank
Verified Buyer

Good and efficient service, accurate translation, good communications so up to date at all times of what progress was being made. Happy to recommend and use again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for the kind comments. We look forward to working with you in the future!
Verified Buyer

Fast, efficient and accurate, enabling us to stick to a challenging schedule
We are happy to hear that we could meet your deadlines and look forward to working with yourself in the future!
Luca Filipetta
Verified Buyer

Very impressive professional translation serive. I requested some information online and in a matter of few minutes I received a quote. The traslation came in the exactly in 48 hours
Thank you for your review. We are extremely happy to hear you were impressed with our services and we hope to work with yourself again in the future!
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.74 based on 293 reviews