Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rosetta Translation Ltd

02072482905

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

How would you rate Rosetta Translation Ltd ?

"My emails were all responded to in time and with patience as i had many questions. And Translations were finished on the day promised. And a special thank you to Mr David Pollet, who was very patient and understanding and helpful with me. Thank you for the great service."
Filar, Jonathan
Verified Reviewer
"I needed a Hebrew to English translation and it was provided to me very promptly and accurately. I'd also like to say thank you to Betania who was my point of contact."
Thanks a lot for your kind feedback, we will make sure to pass this on to Betania as well!
Tongkao, Catherine
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent customer service, and speedy translation of my marriage certificate. Competitive price, too. Would recommend and use again!"
Thank you for your review Catherine, we're delighted to hear you were satisfied with both our services and prices.
Salah El Majdoubi
Verified Reviewer
"I am satisfied with my first translation with you thanks to the next one"
Thank you very much for your feedback, we look forward to your next translation!
"I used Rosetta for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised. They were really efficient and professional. I received my translated documents (7 pages) within 2 days which was faster than I anticipated. Furthermore, the price was perfectly reasonable. I will definitely continue to use their service and will recommend it too. Thank you for your great work."
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with us. We're delighted to hear you were satisfied and will ensure to pass this on to the team!
"Really fast and accurate service"
Thank you for your review!
Beverley Valentino
Unverified Reviewer
"Have used Rosetta many times and always been happy with the service. Staff are polite and helpful. I will continue to use and would recommend."
Thank you for always trusting us with your translations Beverley, we'll keep up the good work!
"The very first time I used the service, i was amazed with the professionalism and the quick result. With in 2 days I received my trans lated document. I was helped by Myrto Thank you for the great work."
Thank you for your feedback and kind words Ricardo, we will let Myrto know as well for sure!
"I highly recommend the Rosetta Translation, they are so professional and efficient (I had contact with Laura)."
Thanks very much for your feedback Sara, we will pass this on to Laura!
"Translations were very prompt and the price was reasonable"
Thanks very much for taking the time to give us your feedback
Valentino Beverley
Unverified Reviewer
"I have used Rosetta Translation several times and have always found them to be efficient and will continue to use their services."
Many thanks for your repeat business Beverley it's always a pleasure to work with you!
Johnstone Elese
Unverified Reviewer
"very quick and efficient service"
Many thanks for your review!
"I have been using Rosetta Translation for a couple of years now and I was happy with the service for my legal translations, however the most recent request was a negative surprise. They say they apparently did not receive my email confirmation forwarding the Paypal payment as I had always paid (despite having sent it to the same person/email address I had emailed the days previous and even more strange they did not receive the PayPal email (directly from Paypal) though it is obvious they will have seen the date of the payment from PayPal. It proves yet again, that it really depends on the person dealing with your request - can be detrimental to a business. Will absolutely think twice going forward about using them again, it just appears to me that they missed my email and were trying to cover their mistake by saying they had also not seen the payment. Very disappointing!"
Lepinay Lyly
Verified Reviewer
"I've been using Rosetta Translation services for the past 9 years. The service is super fast and of good quality. Highly recommend."
Thank you for trusting us throughout the years Lyly, we'll make sure to keep up the good work!
"I've used Rosetta Translation a few times now and they are always excellent - very responsive and accommodating and the standard of translation work is excellent. Fantastic turnaround and reasonable pricing. I highly recommend them."
Thank you very much for your feedback Louise, we look forward to working with you again very soon!
"Excellent service provided. Can’t praise them enough. Such a quick turn around, would highly recommend them to anyone"
Thanks a lot for your kind words, we're delighted to hear you were satisfied!
"The whole process was super quick and professional. The price was unbeatable and the turn around time was super express (within 2 days)."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we look forward to working with you again soon!
Johann Mayrhofer
Unverified Reviewer
"Everything was very well made, also that you send me the hard copy right away."
Thanks very much for your feedback
"Professional and fast. The document its almost same in its form"
Thanks very much for taking the time to leave a review
"A fast, efficient and professional service."
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 421 reviews