Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

02072482905

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

Tell us how Rosetta Translation Ltd made you happy
I can highly recommend using Rosetta Translation Ltd services for all your translation needs! Their customer services are excellent .Their pricing is also very fair. I myself and my extended multilingual family will most certainly use their services again.
Thank you very much for your feedback and recommendation. We're delighted to hear you were satisfied and look forward to serving you (and your family!) again in the future!
good communication and customer service translations are good and prompt pricing is also fair.
Many thanks for your feedback, Robert!
The customer service is brilliant. The team in Rosetta Translation is efficient and excellent. I highly recommend them.
Thank you very much for your review, we pride ourselves on offering bespoke customer service so this is very much appreciated!
I needed a birth certificate translation for my citizenship. My solicitor adviced me the Rosetta Translation. I called them and they were very helpful and fast. The translation was ready for the next day. I was very surprised. Im really happy that they help me with my translation. Very professional team. If I will have another translation, I will definitely call them again. Thank you Rosetta Translation
Thank you for your review and for trusting Rosetta with your translation. We look forward to serving you again in the future!
Fast, Reliable and efficient service, I'm very happy with my translation.
Many thanks for your feedback, we're happy to hear you were satisfied!
Excellent service provided. Very prompt responses to queries, fair and competitive price.
Thank you so much for your repeat business, Salvatore!
I contacted Rosetta translation for a certified translation of two personal documents. They provided a great service and kept me updated during every step of the process (they were also prompt at correcting minor mistakes) and sent me the translation in such a short time! I totally recommend Rosetta translation also for their competitive prices.
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review and recount your experience with us. We're delighted to hear you were satisfied and look forward to serving you again in the future!
Good service, you need to check the translations for accuracy.
Thank you for your feedback and review!
Easy, fast, reliable. No hussle at all. Use Rosetta services for years regarding official documents to be translated and always the service is of the highest standards.
Many thanks for trusting us with your documents throughout the years!
This is the 2nd time I use the service of Rosetta Translation. Once again they provided super professional standards at all levels. The speed of reply, the reasonable price, and the accuracy of translation; all were great.
Many thanks for your repeat business, we're delighted to hear you were still satisfied with our services!
Very professional and quick service provided. Great communication throughout.
Many thanks for your feedback, Salvatore!
Great support, translations were done quick and accurate.
Thanks very much, Rafael!
Molto eccellente sia per il lavoro professionale sia per la gentile attenzione e le serietà con coi svolgono il lavoro di traduzione.
Thank you very much for your feedback, this is very much appreciated!
I'm very happy with the service. The process was very easy, fast, and reliable. Sofia has been very kind and professional. I certainly recommend Rosetta translation.
Thank you for your feedback Valentina, we will make sure to let Sofia know you were satisfied
Excellent service, accommodated to my needs, reasonable price and efficiency. I highly recommend Rosetta. Thanks Sofia and team!
THank you for your feedback Elizabeth, we will pass this on to Sofia without fail!
reliable and fast
Thank you for your review!
Excellent service
Many thanks for your review
Polite, efficient, professional for a fair price. What else?
Thanks so much for your feedback Duilio, what else indeed!
very efficient service. quick response time and good communication throughout.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Ann!
Very quick and profession, excellent price
Many thanks for your feedback, Elena!
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 644 reviews