Rosetta Translation Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rosetta Translation Ltd

02072482905

london@rosettatranslation.com

133 Whitechapel High St

How would you rate Rosetta Translation Ltd ?

"I have been using Rosetta Translation for a couple of years now and I was happy with the service for my legal translations, however the most recent request was a negative surprise. They say they apparently did not receive my email confirmation forwarding the Paypal payment as I had always paid (despite having sent it to the same person/email address I had emailed the days previous and even more strange they did not receive the PayPal email (directly from Paypal) though it is obvious they will have seen the date of the payment from PayPal. It proves yet again, that it really depends on the person dealing with your request - can be detrimental to a business. Will absolutely think twice going forward about using them again, it just appears to me that they missed my email and were trying to cover their mistake by saying they had also not seen the payment. Very disappointing!"
"The translation (1 page) took much, much longer than I had been promised (2 working days). I had to pay in advance, and they charged 20£ for a certificate of authentication. I finally received the translation as an email attachment, but not the authentication, so had to wait 4 more days for that by post. The quality of the translation was good but it was really very expensive and the time taken was ridiculous. I don't think they really cater for short translations for individuals, maybe just corporate stuff."
Thank you very much for your feedback.
We've looked into this and our usual process was applied, as outlined in the initial quote you received by email. The translation is indeed delivered to you by email for your review within 2 business days on standard service. Once the client approves they're happy to proceed on certification, as stated in the email you received “If you are happy with the translation, please, confirm it to us and we can provide you with the certificate”, we can then issue the certificate of Authenticity. The standard post via Royal Mail usually takes 2-3 business days, unless the client specifically asks for a next day delivery.
Kindly note that our certificate of Authenticity is not mandatory, it is added on the client's request. We confirm however that the normal price is indeed GBP 20.00 for this certificate.
Apologies if there was any confusion on our process, we do value our Individual clients as much as we do our Corporate clients. Please rest assured that our team has also been informed of your feedback so we can make sure to be clearer in our future correspondence.
The Rosetta Team
"I was invited to complete a review in order to claim a discount off my next translation which I now require. Strangely after giving an honest review I was informed my review was "unvarified" and you "don't trust the signals" that it is genuine despite it being sent from my email address which you must already know from previous projects. I can only speculate as to your motives."
Dear Neil,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm afraid you have received an automatic email from the system (which we can not anticipate, unfortunately). Please rest assured that we have left your review untouched and have approved it as verified today. Hopefully this should be effective very shortly. I can confirm you are therefore indeed entitled to a voucher discount on your next translation with us.
Should you have any queries or worries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
The Rosetta Team
"The translation services was very fast and efficient however I am quite discontent with the administration services. The originals did not arrive on post on time. Rosetta staff did not inform me the post was returned to them, yet I have told them time after time that I needed the documents they wanted to charge me extra not through fault of my own. The person who dealt with me was not comprehensive and quite rude at times (Stubborn)."
(Kawa, Guimaraes & Associates Solicitors) - Posted 3 years ago
"Cancellation policy stinks - Will not be coming back."
We're sorry you were not happy with our services. The cancellation policy for our interpreting services is agreed before commencing the assignment. Unfortunately if the assignment is cancelled on the day or the day before, fees will be billed to cover the interpreters loss of earnings. If you would like to discuss this further then please do get in touch.
Rosetta Translation Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 448 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!