The Roof Box Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Roof Box

How would you rate The Roof Box ?

Darren Velvick
"Bought a towbar 4 cycle carrier, great sturdy. Fast delivery, great quality product. People keep asking me where the carrier came from. I highly recommend the product and company. Great price, The same type of Halfords was a lot more Item can be found here https://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehsel4_tab.php/car-accessories/buzz_rack_buzz_quattro_tilting_4_bike_carrier_no_brp204/njNA_v3iZva%7D"
Frank
"The level of customer service was superb. I have dealt with them twice on each occasion they gave me a good deal of their time and demonstrated an in depth knowledge of their products. For some reason this form thinks I want to leave the review anonymously. I can't seem to make it accept my name, which is Frank Farrell"
Mitchell Peplow
"As always they offer the best products at the lowest prices and always go out their way to help you, whether it be advice or priority delivery. This is one of those genuinely good companies that try their best and for me they have never failed to deliver on their promises."
The Roof Box is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews