The Roof Box Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Roof Box

How would you rate The Roof Box?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Frank

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Roof Box in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Frank
"The level of customer service was superb. I have dealt with them twice on each occasion they gave me a good deal of their time and demonstrated an in depth knowledge of their products. For some reason this form thinks I want to leave the review anonymously. I can't seem to make it accept my name, which is Frank Farrell"
Mitchell Peplow
"As always they offer the best products at the lowest prices and always go out their way to help you, whether it be advice or priority delivery. This is one of those genuinely good companies that try their best and for me they have never failed to deliver on their promises."
The Roof Box is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews