roof-bars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend roof-bars.co.uk
Read roof-bars.co.uk Reviews

About roof-bars.co.uk:

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to buy a Roof Rack for your car. Simply select your vehicle and style of Roof Bars and we will send it out on a next day service with free delivery. Great package prices and premium quality products with back up from our experienced customer service team.

roof-bars.co.uk Reviews | 26th September 2019
roof-bars.co.uk Reviews | 26th September 2019
roof-bars.co.uk Reviews | 18th September 2019
roof-bars.co.uk Reviews | 6th September 2019
roof-bars.co.uk Reviews | 2nd September 2019
roof-bars.co.uk Reviews | 31st August 2019
roof-bars.co.uk Reviews | 31st August 2019
More Photos & Videos
Excellent - order arrived quickly and the service was perfect - friendly, helpful and response. Great company to deal with!
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service and very speedy delivery with a personal email following the order which is a nice touch.
Very good service. Communication and roof bars as required all very good
Great service and great price. We had a slight mix up with the order but the team sorted it out promptly. Recommended!!
Great product
Great service and delivery
Good service would recommend to others
these roof bars were very easy to assemble until I got to the part of putting the protective rubber strips in the top of the bars. had to go online to find the correct video of assembly to realise that the wide rubber strips have to be torn apart and then fitted. its so simple when you know, but not if you don't. better instructions would make things a lot quicker. But after assembly, fitting to the car was relatively simple.
Easy purchase
Good communication and bars were well packed and delivered quickly
Excellent customer service calls after placing my order. they phoned to check I had the correct item for my vehicle and choice of foot pack.
Great customer service and competitive prices. Thank you
Highly recommend any shopping with these guys! Super pleasant and efficient in communication with swift delivery. I also appreciate the extra mile they went for me! I'd give 6 starts if I could!
Good communication, quick delivery, product I needed.
Excellent service, speedy delivery 100% would recommend.
Excellent service- manger my expectations around delivery and responded quickly when I had a technical query
Excellent service.Would recommend them.
Arrive earlier than expected. Good quality very pleased
Brilliant service. I spoke with someone twice and they were very nice and informative about when the product would be back in stock. Once ordered they arrived in Super quick time.
I purchased some Thule ski racks from roof-bars.co.uk. The price was very competitive and they arrived within 2 days of ordering. Communications from the company through the whole process was excellent. A first class experience from ordering through to delivery.
Spot on. Came quickly.