roof-bars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend roof-bars.co.uk
Read roof-bars.co.uk Reviews

About roof-bars.co.uk:

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to buy a Roof Rack for your car. Simply select your vehicle and style of Roof Bars and we will send it out on a next day service with free delivery. Great package prices and premium quality products with back up from our experienced customer service team.

s.kirk@tridenttowing.co.uk

Vinten HouseTarget Business CentreBircholt Road, ,

Tell us how roof-bars.co.uk made you happy
My second order with Roof-Bars. Very reliable, no (negative) surprises. The courier damaged the outer box quite significant, but inside everything was fine - my roof box was well protected.
Everything came as described and very quickly.
Fast delivery and great price on the Thule roof bars.
Top quality easy to fit highly recomended
Price good - service excellent.
Poor Delivery no information paid extra for 2 day cam on third day after spending a hour trying to get hold of someone
I am very sorry to hear your order was delayed in getting to you. Our systems are set up to provide automated status updates when an order is dispatched so I am unsure why you have not received any delivery information. I would appreciate it if you could provide me with your order number so that I can investigate further. Kind Regards Stuart
It was super quick and simple ordering everything I needed. I was recommended the site by a friend as roof boxes are a minefield. Really pleased I followed the advice.
Excellent service! Thanks team!
roof-bars.co.uk 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
Roof Bars did OK but badly let down by courier….
Very satisfied with the Roof Bars service, and the roof bars in the end….but it was quite a mission understanding and assembling them
Great customer service!
Good service good quality
Products were delivered faster than I expected, were well packaged and exactly what I needed. Excellent.
Rapid service, took trouble to check I had what I needed - would happily use again!
Excellent Service from roof-bars.co.uk The foot kit I needed was out of stock everywhere, but you had perhaps the last one in the UK?? It was delivered in short time in good condition, which was excellent.
Great service. Arrived very quickly.
Top Service, easy to contact, swift replies and quick delivery.
Excellent product, easy to install
Website easy to use, items reasonably priced and very quick delivery would definitely recommend and use in the future
First class company quick response superb delivery quality goods at a great price.
roof-bars.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 423 reviews