Roofbars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roofbars.co.uk
Read Roofbars.co.uk Reviews

About Roofbars.co.uk:

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to buy a Roof Rack for your car. Simply select your vehicle and style of Roof Bars and we will send it out on a next day service with free delivery. Great package prices and premium quality products with back up from our experienced customer service team.

Roofbars.co.uk Reviews | 26th September 2019
Roofbars.co.uk Reviews | 26th September 2019
Roofbars.co.uk Reviews | 18th September 2019
Roofbars.co.uk Reviews | 6th September 2019
Roofbars.co.uk Reviews | 2nd September 2019
Roofbars.co.uk Reviews | 31st August 2019
Roofbars.co.uk Reviews | 31st August 2019
Great service
Great service, and next day delivery during Covid 19. Would certainly recommend!
Great price and very quick delivery
Great service, fast delivery and quality product
Excellent service first class company delivered next day.
Great one day delivery service and the best price on the market. Very pleased with the product and would definitely recommend this company.
Great service. Very fast and great box. Fully recommend
Had a friendly phonemail to say the bars would be 48 hours late and did I mind. Really helpful and knowledgeable on the phone and good price product. Thanks .
great service and great price. Arrived quickly
Speedy and free delivery. Great / simple to use website. No issues at all - highly recommended!
Great Service
Fast service and great product range. Thanks.
Arrived next day, well packed, all correct. My 3rd set of Thule bars for different car models. These are up to usual great standard.
Great company to deal with. Quick and reliable. Also very competitive on price.
On the website the box was a wide one yet you sent a narrow one and I had to then use it as I had no option as I had already postponed my journey by two days waiting for delivery.
Now I’m stuck with a £500 box I didn’t want and it scratched to hell on top
I am very sorry to hear you are not happy with your roof box. The box you ordered from us was a THULE Motion XT Sport. This is a narrow roof box, all of the dimensions are clearly listed on the website, so I am unsure why you are suggesting we have sent you the incorrect box. I can only apologise for the slight delay in getting your order to you, your order was dispatched within 48 hours but during the first week of June couriers were experiencing unprecedented levels of demand and there were unfortunately some delays .
Very helpful
Absolutely delighted with the product and the service.
very positive experience
ordered bike carrier which unfortunately was faulty. replaced immediately with no fuss or attempts at delay etc

v happy with the service.
you learn more about a business when there is a problem than when all goes well

A-star company
Quick and Accurate Delivery Of Goods
Amazing service! I was so impressed by the help I got over the phone. Thank you so much. Roof bars arrived, now fitted and perfect for the job! I would definitely recommend this company for A1 service.
Roofbars.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 43 reviews