roof-bars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend roof-bars.co.uk
Read roof-bars.co.uk Reviews

About roof-bars.co.uk:

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to buy a Roof Rack for your car. Simply select your vehicle and style of Roof Bars and we will send it out on a next day service with free delivery. Great package prices and premium quality products with back up from our experienced customer service team.

Perfect items! Really fast delivery service!
Thank’s :)
Quick delivery and good communication
Fast delivery. Excellent service. Would recommend and use again.
Excellent service
Really impressed by the level of customer service! Fantastic!
So helpful in sorting out my order after I had mistakenly ordered the wrong item.
I would have no hesitation in recommending roof-bars to anyone.
Got my roof bars in 3 days!! And customer service was top class!!
I still have not received my purchase.
Very slow service.
Hi Barry,

I have looked into this for you, your order was shipped the day after you placed your order but for some unknown reason the courier company returned the roof box to us without any paperwork. We have located the box and will send it out today for you on a next day service on a next day service. If you had let our customer service team know that you had not received your order we could have resolved this a bit quicker for you. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Kind Regards
Stuart
Perfect roof bars & great price. Well described so I knew I had the right product for my 2020 car with zero effort. Appreciated the fast delivery.
Excellent quick service
Excellent service
Excellent fast service at a very competitive price many thanks to the team.
Delivery was quick and roof rack was well protected in packaging. Thank you for amazing service and follow ups.
Great service. I have a Volvo S60 and there aren’t many around, therefore not many people stock Thule bar kits to fit.
I ordered from roof-bars.co.uk and two days later I received the product, shinny and new.
Gave advice re possible purchase followed by quick delivery.
Great customer service and fast delivery. Thank you
The package arrived safe and ahead of schedule, looking forward to getting home and fitting it.

I could not find this roof rack anywhere else as one package. Great service and I couldn't be happier
very good online shop, fast service, fast shipping, very happy
Very impressed with speed of delivery (less than 24 hours during lockdown!), and extremely helpful response to telephone enquiry.. I recommend these guys without hesitation..
Very good service and well impressed with the quality of the roof bars
Excellent quick service