roof-bars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend roof-bars.co.uk
Read roof-bars.co.uk Reviews

About roof-bars.co.uk:

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to buy a Roof Rack for your car. Simply select your vehicle and style of Roof Bars and we will send it out on a next day service with free delivery. Great package prices and premium quality products with back up from our experienced customer service team.

Roof-bars delivered on time and were competitive on price. However please see the comments on the particular roof fixing system supplied by Roof-Bars / Thule for my Mercedes C207.
Good service, bars and fitting kit came quicker than expected as well.
This Thule roof bars fit my 3 door VW Mk7,5 Golf R perfectly! Fast delivery and good price overall compared to buying the same bars elsewhere.
Very quick service.
Quick delivery
Exactly as ordered, delivered next day, superb service.
Really good service and rapid delivery. Would definitely recommend!
I wanted a roof bar system to carry my canoe on a VW T5. Website was great and easy to work out the correct roof connections, as well as the bars and portage bracket. Price was very competitive. Communication good and delivery too.
Thanks roof-bars.co.uk 👍
Roof box was almost the cheapest price available online, arrived promptly but unfortunately had a small dent in the top (UPS fault not roof-bars). We were compensated by roof-bars and kept the box. Would recommend this company.
Really great service and staff couldn't have been more helpful. The very smart black roof bars arrived within a couple of days and were a doddle to fit to my new Fiat Fiorino van. I can now install my trusty 'Serengeti' roof-top tent, go off on Safari, and get consumed by a hungry lion in the Highlands of Scotland!

Thanks so much.
Quick delivery, hassle free service.
The website was easy to use to select the correct roof bars for my car. Delivery within two days of order, all for less than their competition.
Clear and well priced web site. Quality product promptly delivered and well packaged to protect.
Thank you.
Excellent service.
Excellent
The website was easy to navigate, especially to related products. The buying process was straightforward and overall a very satisfactory experience.

This email got the year wrong that I bought the product. I bought it this year!!
Very quick and efficient service. Thule roof bars easy to fit and good quality. Very happy.
Great prices, substantially cheaper than other providers. Really like the vehicle selector tool. Quick dispatch too.
These guys couldn't have been better. I'm in a similar game and if we are half as good - I'd be well chuffed.
Great combination of technology where appropriate and answering Emails promptly when the technology isn't quite enough.
Outstanding
great product, quick delivery.
roof-bars.co.uk is rated 4.89 based on 249 reviews