roof-bars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend roof-bars.co.uk
Read roof-bars.co.uk Reviews

About roof-bars.co.uk:

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to buy a Roof Rack for your car. Simply select your vehicle and style of Roof Bars and we will send it out on a next day service with free delivery. Great package prices and premium quality products with back up from our experienced customer service team.

s.kirk@tridenttowing.co.uk

Vinten HouseTarget Business CentreBircholt Road, ,

Tell us how roof-bars.co.uk made you happy
Great service
Good packaging, arrived quickly
Excellent product, easy to use Web site, lowest prices and delivered very efficiently
I had some delivery problems and called the company. The guys were very helpful in trying to sort it out and I did get a full refund of the delivery costs. However, the top box still arrived late!
roof-bars.co.uk 5 star review on 14th May 2022 roof-bars.co.uk 5 star review on 14th May 2022
Super happy the service. I ordered the roof bars in the evening, received confirmation of dispatch the next day, and received delivery the following day. Would definitely look to use them again.
Excellent products
Great price and service
Delivered quickly and as expected.
Fast efficient Shipping. Would use roofbars.co.uk again. Thanks 😊
Great product at a fantastic price.
Easy to install and fitted perfectly.
Great price and trouble free fulfilment of my order. Great stuff!
I have recently had a pleasure to deal with roof-bars.co.uk.First time I bought roof racks online.I have received my item within two days free delivery pretty good time in my opinion.On second occasion we decided to make a trip to the store to choose roof box.We did find customer service very professional and helpfull with making a choice so we bought roof box on the day.Pleasure to do a business with according to my research the cheapest place in the UK to buy new THULE gear.TOP
Great service. Really quick delivery.
Quick delivery, very well packed, fits the car perfect at a good price. Can’t ask for more
Price and availability were better than rivals, products arrived incredibly promptly and in perfect order.
I can't rate this store highly enough, I had problem with the Thule bike rack I ordered as some clips had snapped in transit and I was due to go away that weekend. A quick phone call with the team at roof-bars and I had a solution to fix my problem so I could still use it that weekend, while they sent out the spare parts at no charge. Will definitely be using them again.
roof-bars.co.uk 5 star review on 28th April 2022
Excellent service. Rapid delivery and amazing product. Will definitely be in touch if other needs.
Very easy to deal with, they provide a very competitive service.
The roof bars were perfect and well packaged. Came with instructions, I would highly recommend using Roof-bars.co.uk
roof-bars.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 497 reviews