Roofbars.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roofbars.co.uk
Read Roofbars.co.uk Reviews

About Roofbars.co.uk:

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to buy a Roof Rack for your car. Simply select your vehicle and style of Roof Bars and we will send it out on a next day service with free delivery. Great package prices and premium quality products with back up from our experienced customer service team.

Roofbars.co.uk Reviews | 26th September 2019
Roofbars.co.uk Reviews | 26th September 2019
Roofbars.co.uk Reviews | 18th September 2019
Roofbars.co.uk Reviews | 6th September 2019
Roofbars.co.uk Reviews | 2nd September 2019
Roofbars.co.uk Reviews | 31st August 2019
Roofbars.co.uk Reviews | 31st August 2019
More Photos & Videos
On the website the box was a wide one yet you sent a narrow one and I had to then use it as I had no option as I had already postponed my journey by two days waiting for delivery.
Now I’m stuck with a £500 box I didn’t want and it scratched to hell on top
I am very sorry to hear you are not happy with your roof box. The box you ordered from us was a THULE Motion XT Sport. This is a narrow roof box, all of the dimensions are clearly listed on the website, so I am unsure why you are suggesting we have sent you the incorrect box. I can only apologise for the slight delay in getting your order to you, your order was dispatched within 48 hours but during the first week of June couriers were experiencing unprecedented levels of demand and there were unfortunately some delays .
Roofbars.co.uk is rated 4.94 based on 90 reviews