Rollerdor Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Rollerdor Reviews

sales@rollerdor.net

10 & 12 Jarrold WayBowthorpe Employment AreaNorwich

Tell us how Rollerdor made you happy
Rollerdor 5 star review on 7th November 2021
Read CF31 2NX
Harris SS15 4AY
Ward GL3 3DT
Holtham NN3 9BJ
What a great product. Not only great quality but great service from Jack in technical…
The delivery was within the promised timescale. Everything was included except for the 4 screws/bolts to secure the barrel to the motor end. I have used my own screws/bolts and hope Rollerdor will supply some for me to retro-fit I had decided to fit garage door myself and following the instructions and utilising a few friends we got the door fitted. It was very heavy to lift into position and so as not to damage it, there were 4 of us! After following the setting up instructions i got the garage door to work smoothly opening and closing It looks very attractive and hopefully will stay that way for the next couple of years (as we live near the coast with very salty rain etc
Nice, easy to install good value.
10-day delay due to the correct measurements being incorrectly processed on initial manufacture but installation was fine and very pleased with the door
Fantastic service from start to finish. Excellent customer service throughout. On site staff very polite and efficient. We are delighted with our new garage door!
Brilliant bit of kit, great quality and finish of product. Excellent delivery service. Only downside was wasting 4 hours trying to wire up the controller with nothing working. After a call to technical who took 2 hours to call back disclosed that the Somfey Motor wiring wasn’t included in the instructions yet 🤬 Very helpful chap talked me through what to do and after a very long day all good and working fine. Fitted the second door the following day from start to finish in 4 hours. Easy when your armed with the correct information. Would recommend though….lovely doors 👍
The product itself is great, however, it arrived with the mechanism on the wrong side. They were unable to visit to correct it which is perfectly understandable as we live on an island but expected us to put their error right with no recompense whatsoever. A goodwill gesture would have sweetened the experience and I, as a company director, would've handled it differently.
Great product and great value. Great support when we were installing the door, spoke to a real person who talked me through the wiring. All good!
A very big thank you to Rollerdor. A fault developed a month out of the two year warranty period. Matthew at Rollerdor kindly waived a fee and the fault was fixed within a few days. Brilliant
Good website with a variety of doors. Informative ordering process and good lead times. Delivery was great and nation wide unlike many other companies. Having never installed a garage roller door before but being very "hands on" I decided to install mine. The installation info via .pdf file while slightly over complicated at times was extensive and pretty accurate. The door worked great though it did activate on its own in the first week. This was due to batteries in the remote needing to be changed. Apparently the remotes will send out random signals when the battery gets low. I'd advise everyone to change their remote batteries when the door is installed to avoid random door openings. Over all the door is great. Very pleased with the quality, service and value. Highly recommended.
Rollerdor 5 star review on 7th November 2021
An excellent product which has transformed my garage by freeing up valuable wall space.
I have only just got my roller for fitted so far I am really impressed with the quality and performance of a product that does the job perfectly.
I recently purchased a Rollerdoor to replace an old ‘up and over’ and am very pleased with the appearance and function of the door. As an elderly person, I find it a great deal easier to use. It was installed very quickly and efficiently.
Just fitted my R55 Door which took less than an hour minus the electrics. Very happy and looks great.
Rollerdor 5 star review on 6th November 2021
I was very happy with the professional service I received. I would use them again
good door very good technical help but shame delivery driver unhelpful and miserable
Great product, great service overall and a great investment for any property. Would recommend Rollerdor to anyone looking to purchase a roller door for their home.
You cannot go wrong here! Follow their online guides on how to measure your Garage door, fill in the online order sheet. Not only are the prices competitive, but the build is sturdy and measurements are perfectly accurate. Then watch their installation video's and instructions. It is that simple, me and my wife fitted the door within 2 hours (most of this time was used removing the old door).
Rollerdor 5 star review on 4th November 2021
Arrived on time. Driver very helpful .Door fitted as instructions and works great. Good price and product.
Extremely supportive during the whole process from purchase to self instalation
Rollerdor is rated 4.80 based on 2,471 reviews