Rollerdor Reviews

10 & 12 Jarrold Way
Bowthorpe Employment Area
Norwich

Over 7 Days

How would you rate Rollerdor ?

Mr Baxter
"Good quality door works as it should. Door arrived made for the wrong side. Drive should of been on right not left. I noticed it on paperwork before it was made and rang them but still came wrong. Door was made to long I had to remove three slats after ringing to confirm this. I'm a competent DIY'er so was no problem for me to remove. Very happy with the door now though. Gary"
Mr Jones
"this Garage door was one of the best improvements i have made to our Home, the quality ,the ease of fitting, and really good value for money, the service i received from Rollerdor was second to none, from the ordering process to receiving delivery , 100% satisfied with our purchase"
Chris Ross
"Ordered garage door through Colin Browne , could not have had better service and help from him ,did every thing he said he would do, door was made one week sooner that stated and was emailed by Matt to arrange delivery , arrived as stated all complete , fitted door the next day and very please with the quality of door , excellent company to deal with and have no problem recommending them Many thanks to you all ."
"Great product seemed identical to some really premium products I have used in the past. Installation was straight forward for a compotant DIYer/semi skilled engineer though the control box was different to the instruction manual. I found the staff very helpful at Rollerdor and have recommended this productRD77 to others."
"I would recommend Rollerdor to my family and friends without any hesitation, Great product, great price, very helpful and friendly staff."
"First class service and a lovely garage door"
"Hi All I am going to say is Great Door best price. Excellent fitting service, Very happy."
"4 Months since installation, the door works very well.The products are all of good quality, the remote control has a good working range.My only critism is that the door is rather noisy when opening and closing."
"From start to finish Rollerdor brilliant. I made an inquired on-line and they quickly responded, sent a fitter to double check my measurements and I am glad they did as he pointed out a better way of installing the door. The Rollerdor was fitted a couple of weeks later, the fitters were polite and very knowledgeable. They tidied up and gave a full demonstration. A few weeks later I had some external light fitted to come on when the door opened. My electrician called them for advice and once again they were very helpful. Thank you Rollerdor."
"The survey was quick and efficient, installation was quick and efficient, and both doors have worked faultlessly for some months now. WE are very pleased with the product and the company."
"Brilliant price, excellent service. Terrific products!"
"Bought the door at the beginning of the year and am absolutely delighted with it.It was fitted to a wooden frame and including minor adjustments, took less than hour to fit.The instructions are very straight forward and easy to understand.Well worth the price. Steve."
"Excellent smooth operating door that was installed professionally with a minimum of disruption. I would definitely recommend Rollerdor as a cost effective replacement to my neighbours."
"great value for money so easy to fit and set up thanks A+"
"fantastic piece of kit and easy to install"
"Extremely happy with my new door. Have had so many compliments on how classy it looks. Estimation and fitting was carried out to a very high level by efficient team and old doors taken away was a tremendous bonus. Would not hesitate to recommend."
"Person who surveyed made sure all measurement taken correctly advising best possible for what was required (roller door) thereafter Guys who came to install both great guys, no quibble, did what was promised overall good, clean job."
"Couldn’t be any happier with my roller Door. I wasn’t sure about buying and fitting it myself but it was so easy I’m glad I did. Rollerdor where great to deal with and the delivery driver was very helpful and gave me some good advice."
"I have purchased 3 rollerdor doors in the the year, I have been pleased with them all and will continue to purchase them."
"I thought fitting roller doors would be difficult. How wrong could I be? Simple to measure and order. Arrived on time and so easy to install. I'd fit these over a traditional door any day."
"Fitted very easily, with precise instructions easy to follow. Excellent quality at a fraction of the other doors available. Bottom line very pleased"
"It works a treat."
"Very efficient and flexible when fitting their excellent doors. I have bought a number of doors from them over the years, and would use them again."
Rollerdor is rated 4.81 based on 1,167 reviews