Rollerdor Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Rollerdor Reviews

sales@rollerdor.net

10 & 12 Jarrold WayBowthorpe Employment AreaNorwich

Tell us how Rollerdor made you happy
Rollerdor 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Rollerdor 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Holt CO10 7PA
Rollerdor 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Holt CO10 7PA
This is a seriously impressive company. Following our enquiry, they sent a surveyor down to assess the logistics and explain the options to us. We were very happy with the quotation which was very reasonable compared to other companies we had spoken to. A few weeks later we were given an installation date and time. This was confirmed nearer the time and on the day we had a courtesy call to say they were about 1 hour way, and within their scheduled time. We were very impressed with the product and the two-man installation team (Junior & Paul) explained how everything was going to be fitted. The job itself was so neat and so professional and exceeded our expectations. The door works a treat and looks so good. 100% to Rollerdor for product, installation and customer service.
Deliver was good turned up on time. Fitting again was fairly straightforward using the instructions provided. However the setting up of the door stop bottom and top was a little difficult with the small plastic adjuster. However after getting on the phone to technical dept the problem was resolved. Also the door has only been fitted a few months after purchasing them 12 months ago (COVID). So was a little disappointed too have to replace the batteries in both fobs already.
Great item, much easier to install than anticipated, good quality doors, would not hesitate to use Rollerdor again Many thanks JK
Fitted the roller door 12 months ago very pleased brilliant highly recommend
These electric insulated roller doors make garage entry a pleasure. They have surprisingly good insulation qualities and buying from Rollerdor is likely to save a lot compared to Crocodile and others. They are a universal design so future parts availability should not be a problem. I have bought 4 on a supply only purchase for my garage and sheds. I am now considering changing my last up and over door at the top of garden. The only downside is the slats are easily dented but they can be replaced individually. If fitting by a novice ,the instructions must be carefully read together with a visit to youtube. I was careless when i fitted the last one and broke the straps- no big deal though.
Rollerdor 5 star review on 19th March 2021 Rollerdor 5 star review on 19th March 2021
The guys on the phones, are brilliant, we mainly liaise with Jack and he is always informative and helpful and the delivery guys are so curtious and helpful could not recommend enough!
We had a large roller shutter door installed two years ago, serving an underground car park shared by 48 properties in our development. It gets a lot of use and so far has proved reliable as well as resistant to the attempts of local thieves to get into the garage. The service provided by Rollerdor has been excellent, solving a few initial problems under warranty quickly and without complaint. The quality of the installation is very good and the door still looks great.
Super easy to install works great highly recommend
Rollerdor 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Very professional service. Great product, fitted well and has been working well since
This company does exactly what they say, email was sent with price and delivery date whilst speaking to them on the telephone. 3 garage doors delivered on the date as promised. Fitted these myself and found that for any competant DIYer with a reasonable amount of tools (ie drill etc) is was an easy enough task for 2 people. Advice was always available by phone whereby you were actually able to speak to a member of staff rather than email only. This review is written by a 76 year old living in Leicestershire. How nice to have courteous and old fashioned service.
Ok, I checked reviews and a little apprehensive measuring and ordering remotely. But my order was processed and communications perfect and was delivered on time. Self fitted and followed enclosed instructions and PDF that was simple and no issues. Now I have a garage door I can open and close easily and my garage useable again. Definitely recommend the product and price can not be faulted!
Rollerdor is an excellent product, very easy to order, and have installed. The engineers were exceptionally professional and tidy. I am very happy with the door it has made my garage 100% easier to use. I would highly recommend Rollerdor.
What a good door for the price, easy to order and very easy to fit, would recommend these doors to anyone very impressed Andy
A good company to deal with 1 of my remotes had a fault sent it back repaired and back to me in 2 days . After a few hiccups my door works good . Delivery was done by rollerdor , excellent
The pruduct quality is excellent the instruction leaflet / book could be better over all I am happy
Very good service from ordering to delivery and also advice when wiring an extra operating switch. And the product is very good value resulting in a nice looking and working door
Great service and technical support for my DIY installation. Instructions supplied focused on the remote control setup more than actually fitting of the door, but I found the job straightforward enough. I've already recommended the company to friends.
Good customer service. Helpful on the phone. As stated very easy to fit. Only gave 4 stars as there was swarf in the runners which unfortunately scratched the door that I had to clean this out myself. Would have no hesitation to recommend to others.
Loads of companies out there. But after researching lots of them, Rollerdor came out best, Best value, Best service, Best delivery, Best comunication. I would highly reccomend.
Hi I am very pleased with my rollerdor it was just what I needed. Fitting it was straight forward with the help of the manual, a friend helped to lift the door frame to the inside garage wall until it was tied in with the screws supplied. It was great value for money and I will certainly let my friends know.
Rollerdor 5 star review on 25th January 2021