Rollerdor Reviews

sales@rollerdor.net

10 & 12 Jarrold Way
Bowthorpe Employment Area
Norwich

How would you rate Rollerdor ?

Mr Knight
"Very easy to order and so very helpful the staff were . Quick delivery and very good quality . The communication was seconded to none and delivered on time . Fitting was very easy ."
Mr Witt
"Keen price, good product neatly installed by cheerful and professional fitters"
Mr Barnes
"Good value and perfect fit and they look great 😊"
Richard Garstin
Unverified Reviewer
"I have a double garage. Opted to install doors myself and found the installation process well documented and with helpful video's on Rollerdor website was a straight forward process. Very pleased with the quality of doors and the engineers at Norwich base were very helpful with useful advice."
T Bloomfield
Verified Buyer
"Helpful, great value for money."
Mr Broughton
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the fitment, operation and appearance of my new garage doors. One minor issue noticed shortly after installation, but this was swiftly addressed by the Rollerdor after sales team, with no fuss whatsoever. Would definitely use again if I ever need garage doors again."
Mr Chapman
Verified Buyer
"Poor fitting with poor customer service relations after i complained. they left the job unfinised and advised me i needed to get a bricklayer in to point up the gaps..shocking. I suppose you get what you pay for.."
Dear Mr Chapman,

Thank you for taking the time to review Rollerdor, we are very sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with the service you have received from us.

We accept that there may have been a miscommunication in your case regarding the best way to work with uneven brickwork and once we were aware of this and that you preferred not to use a bricklayer to repoint gaps, we gladly came out to resolve the matter. We also offered a goodwill gesture for the inconvenience experienced.

If you would like to discuss the matter further, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me by email, frank.buckley@rollerdor.net.

Many thanks

Frank Buckley
Managing Director
"everything seems of good quality and the fixing of the door was straight forward but the programming of the control box was a little confusing as my control box differed from the one in the installation but we worked it out in about 10 mins and was impressed with smooth quiet action"
"Easy ordering, Prompt delivery - and very kind efficient help in correcting payment arrangements. Very pleased..!"
"A1 services good quality product with helpful service what more can you ask for."
Mr Richards
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and pre sales advice. Expertly fitted in a couple of hours. Wished I had done it years ago."
"Ordering process was clear and simple, delivery was punctual and customer services were friendly and helpful. There was a problem with my order which they identified before we did and rectified promptly. Just fitted the door; the dimensions were perfect, instructions were clear and easy to follow as a DIY install. The door appears well made and very good quality for the price. Overall extremely pleased."
"Efficiently installed and garage door works like a dream"
Mr Woodcock
Verified Buyer
"Very pleasant and helpfull staff"
"Damaged door and unwilling to sort the problem out without further cost. Would not use again or recommend this company very poor service in deed. reply to Rollerdor response below. I explained I was in no fit state to fit the door when originally delivered due to ill health which meant nothing to them. £161 for 8 replacement slate would make just the roller itself over £500! without the cost of everything else included! Absolute joke company I know the truth and you are unwilling to accept the damage was present when the goods were delivered! despite the time that has lapsed. Very unprofessional."
We're currently looking into this, if you send your order details to sales@rollerdor.net we'll be able to find out more about this for you.
We delivered the self install (DIY) door on the 27 November 2017. We were contacted on 13 March 2018 regarding dented slats. We stated to you that we could not replace the slats free-of-charge due to the prolonged period between the sale date and getting in contact. We did offer to cover the postage of the new slats as a gesture of goodwill.
"Fast prompt service ! Arrived on time"
"It fits perfectly, no more lifting a metal door and look very smart. The electric operation is very smooth and so far faultless."
"The fitters were prompt courteous and honest"
"Fantastic product and so easy to fit"
"looks fantastic good quality great fitting polite staff would definitely recommend"
Mr Elliott
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with the door the only negative point is that it is a bit noisy when operated. But would recommend and have done so to some of my friends."
Mr Whalley
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service great quality and looks fantastic"
"Ordered it myself installed it myself surprised myself excellent product looks fantastic"
Rollerdor is rated 4.82 based on 992 reviews