Rollerdor Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Rollerdor Reviews

sales@rollerdor.net

10 & 12 Jarrold WayBowthorpe Employment AreaNorwich

Tell us how Rollerdor made you happy
Rollerdor 5 star review on 28th April 2022
Rollerdor 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Rollerdor 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Hopkins BA6 9DE
Rollerdor 5 star review on 24th February 2022
Gallacher TF10 7PQ
Rollerdor 5 star review on 24th February 2022
Gallacher TF10 7PQ
Quick delivery and easy to assemble all done in a hour !
Excellent product , service support really good, after I had some small concerns that were rectified.
Good value with plenty of information for Do it Yourself people
Rollerdor 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
Professional and helpful from the start. Chose to measure and fit myself. Delivered within the timescale given and an excellent product. They were recommended to me by a colleague and I will definitely pass on the reccomendations.
Rollerdor 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
I bought this to replace an old up and over door, removing the old one took longer than fitting the new one, it was simple and the vidio on you tube helped. It works well and I am realy pleased with it and the price was the best I could find. The only issue I've had is I have come home twice to find it open. I've checked the batteries in the fobs and they are good, I also lubricated the switches on the panel. To put my mind at rest I now have it on a timer so it can only work when I'm likely to use it. Because of the problem I've given 4 not 5 stars on the rating.
Very pleased with all,
Very pleased with this company and their responses to rectify problems. Pleasant to deal with would recommend.
Great door. Easy ordering and measuring instructions. Great service all round. Very happy with door.
I’ve always found the service great and the team very helpful. Been using them for a few years know and will for many more.
We are currently very pleased with our Rollerdor. All the staff were helpful from the guy who measured up to the two fitters who installed it.
Looks great...took old door away and better still no repainting for years. Very pleased so far.
Rollerdor 5 star review on 28th April 2022
A professional team and well executed job.
Very pleased with the whole service from the quote to the installation all professional. The new door looks good and it was very reasonably priced. I would fully recommend Rollerdor.
Good value for money We had supply and install and was impressed at all stages of the work Would recommend
From getting a quote to installation everything was 1st class
I used their website to obtain price which was the best I could find. I then phoned up to ask about making it more secure and added anti tamper alarm. I was given price and delivery date at that point which I accepted. Door was delivered on time and fits perfectly, and I now show it off to anyone who happens to be passing..... VERY PLEASED!!
Great service from Rollerdor. Really pleased with the door . I did have a problem with the door after a few years but they came out and sorted it promptly and efficiently. I’ve Recommend them to other people . I’m in the building trade so appreciate a good product and a top class service
Hi I am very happy about the roller door it is very good quality many thanks
Great door, good company to deal with, highly recommended to the Private and Trade buyer. The alarms and camera systems are extra, fitted.
Great service and door, I’ve had around 10 over the years and they never disappoint.
Rollerdor is rated 4.80 based on 2,640 reviews