Rollerdor Reviews

customer service
Read Rollerdor Reviews

sales@rollerdor.net

10 & 12 Jarrold WayBowthorpe Employment AreaNorwich

Tell us how Rollerdor made you happy
Purchased two motors to replace two that where failing, delivery was fast, efficient and above the service from Rollerdor was excellent and professional, highly recommended.
Had a problem with my door on Xmas eve popped into rollerdoor office special thanks to jack who sorted out my issue great service thank you 😊
The roller door I purchased on line to fit myself was very satisfactory the fitting instructions supplied by you were brilliant and made the whole experience for a DIY very good. Thanks..
very happy with the door was nice and easy to fit looks great and secure service was excellent thank you
Very good staff. Friendly ready to help. Quick service. Very satisfied.
My garage doors are a great product which were easy to install. I needed a couple of safety straps (i broke these through my own stupidity) and these were dispatch to me vey quick. Well done Rollerdor!!!!
very good thanks
After finding your site on the internet for a replacement motor for my garage door. The placed order arrived within a few days...Thankyou. Easy to install, works very well, excellent service at a good price. Highly recommend. WAYNE SMITH
I have had my two garage doors for many years . I am very happy with them and the aftercare service-replacement fobs-is excellent
Door fitted quickly just over a couple of years ago, no probs. One day lifting straps slipped out of the collars breaking all but one set of linkage straps and damaging some of the door slats. Guys in office sorted me out with replacement parts ok, and cheaply. Now have a damaged shitty looking door that works but now no longer a good advertisement for the company. When the door was made or fitted the screws nipping up the lifting collars were never tightened, eventually they move sideways and allow the lifting straps to pop out and get jammed up in the door. Shame it happened a couple of months out of the warranty.
Effortless purchase and
Was so easy to order the door was delivered as said and well informed very easy to fit
I chose Rollerdor having seen one in action at the home of a friend. Having had the door fitted I found that the door gave me slightly greater entrance width than the previous up and over door and its frame. Following its installation I paid for an automatic stop mechanism, should the door encounter an obstruction. I have never had any problem with the door, which was fitted about six years ago.
Great service, easy to order / spec your door on-line & simple to fit instructions. Very pleased with my new door!
Great value for money, very simple to install and set up, would definitely purchase again 10/10
Very pleased with my new electric roller shutter door. The ordering process was easy and the measurements required was explained well. Delivery period was swift and the quality of the product is excellent. The instructions are a little contradictory in places and you should be confident in your DIY skills and ideally should have someone to help with installing it (and removing the old door!). After a little fettling with the wobbly brickwork (thanks 1960's builders!) it was all installed in a half day with a little tweaking the next morning. I can now use the remote to open the door without clambering off my motorbike as I have to reverse it down the short steep drive into the garage.
Excellent service and communication, would definitely recommend
From start to finish Rollerdor were excellent both with the documentation and the people I dealt with. The quality finish and the terrific value for money I don't think could be matched anywhere. The engineers have just finished fitting the door and it looks and works perfectly. From first contact with James to arrange a survey, Gary to do the survey, and Junior and Linton to fit the door you could not fault the service and professionalism of the whole team. Thankyou Rollerdor, I would without question recommend you. Lloyd Haslam Bournemouth
Absolutely delighted with our roller shutter doors. Professional, knowledgeable and understood our requirements. This is the second time we have used Rollerdor and I would not hesitate in recommending them.
From first contact by phone to , the advice , information , budgetary costing through to site visit , placing an order & it's delivery & installation has been excellent . All staff on the phone and fitters have been excellent & we are very happy with the look , fit & cost .
Rollerdor is rated 4.81 based on 1,737 reviews