Rollerdor Reviews

sales@rollerdor.net

10 & 12 Jarrold Way
Bowthorpe Employment Area
Norwich

How would you rate Rollerdor ?

Chris Ross
"Ordered garage door through Colin Browne , could not have had better service and help from him ,did every thing he said he would do, door was made one week sooner that stated and was emailed by Matt to arrange delivery , arrived as stated all complete , fitted door the next day and very please with the quality of door , excellent company to deal with and have no problem recommending them Many thanks to you all ."
Mr Knight
"Very easy to order and so very helpful the staff were . Quick delivery and very good quality . The communication was seconded to none and delivered on time . Fitting was very easy ."
"Keen price, good product neatly installed by cheerful and professional fitters"
"I have just installed two Rollerdors on my double garage, the installation took 1 day including removing the old doors (on my own!). Excellent product, good instructions and very helpful team at the other end of the phone."
"It is very much as one other user said...pot luck who deals with you on the day! Have used them in past and had a fairly straightforward pain free experience. Used them again recently and the service was shocking! Their engineers installed the garage door poorly. It was basically squashed into the space designed for. Their surveyor must have measured inaccurately prior to installation so the result was the track was installed bowing and bent. The casing for the cartridge was damaged pre installation as even their engineer confirmed that there was nothing in our garage obstructing or that could have caused the damage. The garage was empty at the time of installation. The result of the poorly installed door was that the roller curtain kept rubbing on the bent track resulting in scratches and terrible scuffs right down the front and middle of the slats. After months of emails back and forth and their reliance on us to send images and videos etc an engineer finally came out to assess. Myself and 2 other witnesses stood next to the engineer and listened to him clearly describe the issue and admitted that what they originally thought was our builder's fault, couldn't cause the damage being done to the curtain. We could all hear clearly from his phone call to the office, that he advised his colleague on the phone that a new curtain would be needed and that the damaged cartridge box looks like it could have happened in transit. We could hear his colleague say ok no problem. I asked the engineer if we needed any paperwork etc to liaise with the office and he said no that they would be in touch and set a date for replacement installation etc and that we didn't have to worry as things like this happen sometimes. He apologised for the inconvenience etc. After another 3/4 weeks I had had no news (assuming the replacement curtain was being manufactured). When I contacted Rollerdor, I was told that they would chase up. then Colin or Matt (lost track now!) advised that I would need to pay for the replacement curtain circa £600! I was seething at this point. Also couldn't understand why I would pay for a new curtain to be installed in a bent up warped track! No doubt replacing the track would be basically replacing the entire system!They didn't even seem to have a record of the engineer's attendance until I had to describe the distinctive looking chap for them to work out who attended! Never mind them admitting to any liability agreed over the phone! Its been the most stressful and frustrating experience we've ever had with a firm of contractors. Beware - you've got NO CHANCE of any accountability from them if you have ANY other contractor on your site. If they could pass liability onto another crowd for their mistake, they will! Our builders pulled bits of the walls, and facia down as per Rollerdor's request after being told that if the fascia wasn't installed, the door would work perfectly as it would pop straight out when being released from the 'pressure the fascia was causing'!! The fascia (very lightweight paperlike plinth) was taken off to prove or disprove their point, the track was still wrecking and rubbing against the door after fascia removal and Roller dor STILL wouldn't accept liability for their poor installation. The WORST bit of this is that one of their engineers who attended, confirmed that these doors take 20 mins to churn off on the factor floor so in the scheme of things to treat a repeat customer in such a shambolic manner and try to charge circa £600 for the privilege just beggars belief. I work for a property management company and have referred them in the past to other clients. So embarrassed by the service, will be contacting our other clients for their feedback and will no doubt apologise if they've had similar experiences. Tread cautiously with this crowd!"
"Very average product with weak fitting Initially quite helpful, but be warned as they contract out the fitting, and won't take any responsibility without demanding money for redress. Basically, will get away with sub standard fitting, and aren't too fussed about happy customers. I had even recommended them to a friend reluctantly, who found then indescribably rude to deal with. Better companies are out there."
We are very sorry to hear that you feel you have had a poor experience with us. Customer service is important to us and we would like to be able to resolve this issue for you.

If you could please contact our MD, Frank directly on frank.buckley@rollerdor.net, we can gather the details of what you believe has gone wrong and we will do our best to resolve this issue.

Many thanks

Rollerdor
"We had our door fitted this morning by your excellent and efficient fitters. The whole process has been wonderful from beginning to end and we are delighted with our purchase. We loved being able to track exactly where the van was prior to its arrival!!! Thank you to all concerned. We shall certainly recommend you to others."
"I must tell everyone how pleased we are with our Rollerdor. I wish we had had one years ago. The fitters, Dale and Jack were brilliant. Thank you very much for a job well done."
"The team that fitted the door were very helpful and worked tirelessly to get the job done despite the cold weather. Thank you both"
"Very impressed with the service from the Rollerdor Website to the final delivery here in Spain. The quality is excellent, as are the instructions etc. for DIY, plus I saved quite a bit of money importing from you. Thanks David Swaffer."
"I have a double garage. Opted to install doors myself and found the installation process well documented and with helpful video's on Rollerdor website was a straight forward process. Very pleased with the quality of doors and the engineers at Norwich base were very helpful with useful advice."
"Helpful, great value for money."
"Very pleased with the fitment, operation and appearance of my new garage doors. One minor issue noticed shortly after installation, but this was swiftly addressed by the Rollerdor after sales team, with no fuss whatsoever. Would definitely use again if I ever need garage doors again."
"Poor fitting with poor customer service relations after i complained. they left the job unfinised and advised me i needed to get a bricklayer in to point up the gaps..shocking. I suppose you get what you pay for.."
Dear Mr Chapman,

Thank you for taking the time to review Rollerdor, we are very sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with the service you have received from us.

We accept that there may have been a miscommunication in your case regarding the best way to work with uneven brickwork and once we were aware of this and that you preferred not to use a bricklayer to repoint gaps, we gladly came out to resolve the matter. We also offered a goodwill gesture for the inconvenience experienced.

If you would like to discuss the matter further, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me by email, frank.buckley@rollerdor.net.

Many thanks

Frank Buckley
Managing Director
"everything seems of good quality and the fixing of the door was straight forward but the programming of the control box was a little confusing as my control box differed from the one in the installation but we worked it out in about 10 mins and was impressed with smooth quiet action"
"Easy ordering, Prompt delivery - and very kind efficient help in correcting payment arrangements. Very pleased..!"
"A1 services good quality product with helpful service what more can you ask for."
"Excellent service and pre sales advice. Expertly fitted in a couple of hours. Wished I had done it years ago."
"Ordering process was clear and simple, delivery was punctual and customer services were friendly and helpful. There was a problem with my order which they identified before we did and rectified promptly. Just fitted the door; the dimensions were perfect, instructions were clear and easy to follow as a DIY install. The door appears well made and very good quality for the price. Overall extremely pleased."
"Efficiently installed and garage door works like a dream"
"Very pleasant and helpfull staff"
"Damaged door and unwilling to sort the problem out without further cost. Would not use again or recommend this company very poor service in deed. reply to Rollerdor response below. I explained I was in no fit state to fit the door when originally delivered due to ill health which meant nothing to them. £161 for 8 replacement slate would make just the roller itself over £500! without the cost of everything else included! Absolute joke company I know the truth and you are unwilling to accept the damage was present when the goods were delivered! despite the time that has lapsed. Very unprofessional."
We're currently looking into this, if you send your order details to sales@rollerdor.net we'll be able to find out more about this for you.
We delivered the self install (DIY) door on the 27 November 2017. We were contacted on 13 March 2018 regarding dented slats. We stated to you that we could not replace the slats free-of-charge due to the prolonged period between the sale date and getting in contact. We did offer to cover the postage of the new slats as a gesture of goodwill.
Rollerdor is rated 4.82 based on 1,000 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!