Rollerdor Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Rollerdor

sales@rollerdor.net

10 & 12 Jarrold WayBowthorpe Employment AreaNorwich

Tell us how Rollerdor made you happy

Over 7 Days
Minney NN12 7SF
"After an initial hickup with a crossmember in the garage roof preventing fitment, crossmember removed team arrived 2nd time , did a great job, very professional, we are very pleased with the door. Phil Northants"
"Bought this door direct from the manufacturer. All staff were extremely helpful and efficient. As a carpenter I had no problem fitting the door myself and found it exceptionally simple. Took a couple of hours and looks great. Works perfectly. Nice remotes etc. highly recommended."
Brister NR13 6LT
"Excellent company to use & local which is always good,cannot fault the quality of them spot on #1st classs will be using them for any further installations on my jobs... Regards Jody Jdb carpentry & building"
"Great service, easy installation, no problems, would recommend to anyone, excellent"
"Found all of Rollerdor staff to be very helpful and knowledgeable about the product. No problem in recommending them."
"I am very pleased with the service I have received so far with Rollerdor. Someone came out to see me and gave me a quote and booked the fitting. Three weeks later my door was fitted. I was show how to use it and I have found it very easy."
"Great if all goes well! I have had two doors & apart from the slow expensive delivery they are good. However if you have a problem they are not really interested & unhelpful. Replacement parts are expensive & their system for locating an old order is shameful! let alone the delivery cost & time."
Thank you for taking the time to review Rollerdor.

Customer service is very important to us so it is disappointing to read your comments and we would like to address the concerns you have raised.

Regarding your thoughts on slow delivery, we are clear about the delivery time frames that customers can expect for our roller garage doors. All of our garage doors are made to measure at our factory in Norwich and we take great pride in our workmanship and the quality of the doors we produce. With this taken into consideration, most customers are happy to receive their made to measure garage door in a fair time frame like this.

I am also sorry to hear that you feel our customer service team have been unhelpful. However, we were able to locate your order in our system from your review immediately. When a customer gets in touch, all we need is your post code or order number so unfortunately, I am unable to comment on that aspect as if the correct information is given, our system is robust enough to retrieve order details.

If you would like to discuss your feedback further, please do feel free to give us a call on 01603 743215.

Many thanks

Rollerdor Customer Service
"Brilliant value, delivered promptly, very easy installation (1st time) and telephone support. Great product and excellent company to buy from."
"Very helpful staff.The drawing sent by e'mail of the confirmed sizes was very helpful.It was straightforward to fit,and I am more than happy,thanks"
"Serious door breakdown,4 quotes requested,prices as follows,£1500,£1200,unrepairable,so no price. Finally Rollerdoors price £600.Repaired within 1 Week,wonderful."
"Everything was perfect, fit exactly to the mesura I gave. Instructions easy to use! Looking forward to using Rollerdor again, because got a double garage, and only fit, door to one side! THANKS."
"Had a wide tall rollerdoor commissioned some years ago at a very competitive cost. The delivery guy damaged a few of the panels but these were replaced very quickly and without a problem. They have worked perfectly ever since. When I needed spares they were sent overnight and at reasonable charge. Really recommend this product."
"Great help from staff with making the final sizes choice! Price quoted Fine! Door ordered Fine! Delivery date advised Fine! Door arrived on time Fine! Nice delivery guys who were very helpful. Good lads! Fitting goes well and on inspection once fitted, one slat is noted as damaged. This would only be visible once the door is fitted and fully lowered and was in the centre on the inside of the door. It was clearly a badly produced slat when manufactured. They (Rollerdor) were not really interested and blamed me for the damage when fitting it. Sent detailed photos to Rollerdor for them to look at and they were not still not interested. So gave up. It is a flaw in the manufacturing process my fitter told me without question. So all in all yes good garage door that does the job brilliantly. Easy to install and configure, but beware! Check everything before going to install once received, as if you have a problem they will blame you for any damage. Such a shame this small problem marred the whole purchase, delivery and fitting. Would have given a Very Good 10/10 without any doubt, but sorry Rollerdor it is only a 7/10 you need to listen to the honesty of your customers. You can come and inspect it anytime you wish and then maybe you may see I was not lying. Such a shame as Good British Company. Would probably use again though."
"Delighted with my new doors, delivered very quickly by 2 very helpful 'Rollerdoor' branded guys. Professionally printed instruction booklet, all accessories well packed and organised. All this and a good price! Many thanks, keep up this level of service, well done Rollerdoor!"
"Great service buy with confidence, fitted myself no problems, bought extra key fobs easy to reprogram ,"
"Good quality product and reasonable price. The supplier was very helpful and responsive too. Very happy. I need a second door soon and so will be getting it from the same place"
"Prompt delivery Easy to install Works well"
"Excellent service by the sales department, delivered the door on time when they said they would and easy to fit. Good clear instructions. The door looks excellent and has improved the appearance of my garage, I would highly recommend them"
"Moved into our new house and found one of the straps on the garage door needed replacing. Luckily we had been left the old booklets for the door. I called Rollerdor and they told me what the part was and and I ordered a couple. Really easy ordering and told I could speak to someone if I got stuck replacing the strap and they're talk me through it. Big thanks to Rollerdor, helpful polite and efficient service."
"Excellent service and excellent door - So easy to fit and it works really well. Communication with Rollerdor was excellent. Our builder was so impressed with the door he is ordering one for himself!"
"Overall the service and products supplied were of outstanding quality. I chose to purchase the DIY door, for a self install. With a few issues (with my current frame, NOT the door), had the door fully fitted and working in 3 hours, with help from another person. Getting the limits for up and down can be fiddly, but once you work it out it goes quite smoothly. The manual was excellent, though some parts, could have been better pictured to prevent confusion, but with a technical mind and some common sense applied, worked it out eventually. I purchased the Somfy safety edge and alarm system also, which makes the electrical install easy to do yourself. Simply wired it into a fused spur unit, off the ring main in the garage. The control unit is easy to use. Its so nice being able to use the handset to open the door at the end of my lane, then drive straight in, saves getting wet in the rain, having to open the gates too. My old garage doors were big old wooden gates, and while in very good nick after 20 years use, needed replacing, Rollerdor was my first choice based on the reviews I'd read, and I'm glad it was. I would definitely recommend this company and their products, and would most certainly use them again in the future, have I the need to. See the attached pictures to see the change its made to my garage."
"absolutely made up with my door,great quality and construction easy to install,had a minor issue when installing, but quick phone call and it was sorted I really am very pleased good quality materials very helpful installation guide . many thanks."
"easy to order, delivery was faultless and a doddle to fit"
Rollerdor is rated 4.82 based on 1,448 reviews