Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Richard Nelson LLP Reviews

mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk

Tell us how Richard Nelson LLP made you happy
Excellent support and advice, during a very challenging time in my life, ensuring maximum strength and exposure of the malice accusations. Always felt reassured that the right conclusion would always be reached. Thank you very much to you and your team for everything you’ve done.
I recommend Richard Nelson very highly. Steve Roberts in particular is fantastic and provided with good advice that was both quick and to the point. I felt in very safe hands with Steve and would recommend him in a heartbeat.
I cant recommend Richard Nelson LLP enough, particularly Steve Roberts, an outstanding solicitor and a credit to the profession. Through a difficult time he provided sound advice and support. He was always available and it felt like someone was in your corner, fighting for you which is sometimes exactly what you need. I would thoroughly recommend and a true asset to your firm.
I can’t thank Richard Nelsons enough for all their hard work & support that they gave me through a very stressful time. I felt I was being looked after and I felt very confident by the service of Jayne.
I have been a client of Judith Rhule (JD), who represented me for Richard Nelson Llp for a complex employment law case. I have been very impressed by the service I received. Not only JD was extremely reactive and answered to my queries very quickly, but I was able to let her guide me through the process and devise a very much efficient strategy on my behalf, ultimately leading us to the outcome I wanted. I received an extremely professional service, where JD from Richard Nelson Llp kept me informed of all developments in real time, and was afforded a high level of courtesy too: I was regularly informed of the status of my legal costs, with full transparency, and I am grateful for that.
Two phone calls over two days, two promises of call backs that never happened. Left me in a vulnerable situation for the meeting i needed advice for. My opinion would be if you need advice quickly then these probably are not the team for you.
Dear Mark I am sorry to hear that we failed to get back to you and that you felt vulnerable for your meeting. This is not the standard of service that we normally deliver. If you wish to email me direct at mariedancer@richardnelsonllp.co.uk then I will personally arrange for you to speak to one of our employment solicitors for half an hour free of charge. Kind Regards Marie Dancer Managing Partner, Richard Nelson LLP
Excellent and efficient Service. Special word to Steve Roberts who made the process very straightforward and easy for me throughout the process. I will definitely be recommending your service.
Professional team and unlimited help. They helped me to prove my EC rights and apply for GMC registration. Marie Dancer, Victoria Rees , thank you!
Many thanks to Victoria Rees and Maria Dancer for their professional work and unlimited support. They helped me in every step to prove my EC rights and apply for GMC registration.
Richard Etherington helped me through a very stressful and upsetting period where a wrongful accusation was made against me. Richard was calm, respectful, and was a reassuring voice for me through a very difficult time of my life. I am hugely thankful to Richard, and would happily recommend his services.
I dealt with Jayne Harrison where she worked on my case for Approx. 2 years. Jayne is pragmatic, honest, extremely knowledgeable and very trustworthy, on top of that, Jayne is the sole reason my case got dealt with correctly with the sensitivity it required. If I ever require an employment law solicitor again I wouldn’t hesitate to contact her. I highly recommend Jayne and Richard Nelson LLP. and I have already recommended her to a friend where she achieved a successful outcome.
Personable, practical, efficient and good communication
professional and reliable service received. Always happy to help and have helped me to resolve my issue. Expensive but I guess if you want results then you need to spend the money. My case was resolved and had back at all times. Thank you Jayne.
My lawyer Victoria and barrister Wendy, were both brillant throughout this process. For me, it was a very stressful and daunting time, but they both helped through this process with expert legal advice and were always there for me when I needed advice or guidance. We got the result we wanted! Thank you Victoria and Wendy! I would strongly recommend Richard Nelson to anyone.
Helpful and friendly service provided by the wonderful Gita at what is an amazing law firm
Richard was excellent throughout my case. This was the most difficult time in my professional career and Richard provided thorough and professional support throughout. Richard was incredibly responsive and went above and beyond anything I could reasonably expect to represent me consistently over a number of years. I had absolute confidence in the advice I was provided with. Thank you.
A few months ago I found myself in the rather unenviable position of facing very serious charges, being due in Court the next day, and having no response whatsoever from the solicitor who was supposed to be dealing with the case. In some desperation, I tried to find alternative representation. As soon as I spoke with Richard Etherington I felt the first hope for some while. He was energised and committed, promising me that the case would have his full attention, and he would actually be available whenever I needed to contact him. The case was pushed back for a few weeks on the request of local barrister he worked with the next morning - again, at extremely short notice. He acted fast and decisively. This was not an easy case at all, and Richard is quite uncompromising - no soft reassurances or laid back attitude here. He took it very seriously, and made jolly sure I took it seriously too - leaving no doubt about the requirements that were on me in order to avoid jail. There was a lot of work on all sides and very little time. Richard was good to his word - giving the case all the intense attention it required, and he was indeed available whenever I needed him. He was kind enough to speak to my partner too, and never gave the impression he wanted to rush off a call, or to terminate a conversation until I confirmed that he had indeed answered all my questions for the moment, on every occasion. He recommended a barrister who turned out to be excellent, and the case was well prepared, sincerely argued and cleverly made. The outcome was favourable, and I am exceedingly thankful to Richard Etherington and his team, and the barrister who actually represented me at Court.
I was recommended to approach Pam, a representative of Richard Nelson LLP when it came to dealing with a matter regarding my previous employer. I must say that I've been very happy with the service received. Pam was extremely courteous and professional, keeping me informed of progress at all times. Needless to say, I was very happy with the eventual outcome which was as a result of Pam's hard work.
At the start of the year, I received an unexpected knock on the door by the police informing me that I had been (falsely) accused of committing a very serious crime. Naturally I was in a very bad state of mind but immediately began looking for a solicitor, I was very fortunate to come across Richard Nelson LLP. I reached out to them where I was immediately put through to Richard Etherington, Richard listened to my situation and spoke to me, offering advice and support for what must have been an hour. At no point during the call did I feel rushed and this was just the free consultation, by the end I had no doubt that Richard Etherington was the solicitor I wanted to represent me in this case. Throughout the case Richard Etherington made himself readily available via phone and email, Richard was always quick to reply to any questions or take calls from me, he also kept me updated throughout the case as did Legal Assistant Megan Delaney. Richard was incredibly professional and it was abundantly clear that he was exceptionally good at his job. The whole ordeal had me very shaken and was probably the most traumatic experience I have had to endure, despite this Richard was a constant source of encouragement. He clearly articulated everything and was very candid, Richard walked me through all the possibilities whilst never misleading or inspiring false hope. Alongside his consummate professionalism, which he maintained throughout, it was also very easy to develop a friendly rapport with Richard Etherington and at times it felt like I was speaking to a very knowledgeable friend. His advice and guidance was invaluable and he walked me through every step of the way. Richard Etherington was able to secure the desired result and I feel incredibly fortunate that he was assigned to my case. A true credit to the company!
If you ever find yourself in the terrifying position of needing a defence solicitor, I would highly recommend Richard Etherington. He stood out from the rest from the very first phone call. He advised us that this situation would not be solved quickly but assured us that he would put 100% commitment. I did not hesitate to instruct him to handle our situation. (This turned out to be the correct decision.) Every step of our scary journey going through hell after an allegation was made, Richard handled each stage so professionally, from compiling a very comprehensive, detailed defence statement, to a extremely challenging but successful virtual interview (due to covid restrictions) His extensive knowledge and attention to detail is second to none. He even answered our phone call on a Sunday when we rang him in distress from the police station. Richard Etherington reassured us when we were at a particularly low point, but never gave us false hope, he was always honest with his advice, and kept us informed all the way along our journey. After what felt like an eternity, we eventually got the result of NFA. We truly believe that we would not have reached this result without Richard Etherington's professional knowledge and skills. We cannot thank him and his team enough.
Richard Nelson LLP is rated 4.77 based on 298 reviews