The Retirement Desk Reviews

Read The Retirement Desk Reviews

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

Tell us how The Retirement Desk made you happy
.I would have no hesitation in recommending The Retirement Desk. Kay Martin was excellent to work with and regularly updated me until completion.
Would highly recommend The Retirement Desk. Lisa kept me updated every week and the process went through very quickly. Very pleased
Kay Martin was exemplary. All communication was clear and options were carefully explained. Actions were carried out most efficiently and I was regularly kept up to date with progress. All in all a pleasant and happy experience.
Kay Martin was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process of me deciding on my retirement plan. She explained my options clearly and without bias and was very understanding whilst I decided which pension option to take, and then arranged my pension personally. I was very pleased that she dealt with the whole thing herself and that I was not passed around to other departments. I was completely satisfied with the service I received. Thank you Kay. Philip Adams
Excellent, accurate & professional advice given. The whole process was very simple to understand & Lisa kept me informed every step of the way. I would recommend the retirement desk without hesitation.
Kay was a wonderful advisor and constantly kept me informed I have recommended the retirement desk to friends and family
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Retirement Desk to arrange your pension annuity. Kay Martin was very professional and quickly arranged mine from start to finish. In fact it was all completed within 2 -3 weeks. I would be happy to return to this company with any future policies as and when they mature.
Lisa was great thank you for you help . Mr A’court
Excellent Service so very clear with all aspects of retirementpolicies
Excellent service,refreshing to find a company that do what they say from start to finish, Kay was really helpful,kept me informed all through, would not hesitate to recommend them.
Dealt with Lisa over my pension. Could not have had better experience from her and all involved. Would recommend this company to anyone.
I wanted to transfer my pension plot, and during that process I spoke to many companies who was willing to help. After some consideration I gave The Retirement Desk a call. Lisa was the person I was in contact with, naturally there was some questions, and were answered in a confident and a reassuring manner. The main reason I chose The Retirement Desk was the no pressure culture and good service, kept up to date during the whole process by Lisa
Lisa was most helpful. I changed my mind a few times and she took all of that in good part and got the detailed info to me very promptly. So far, very pleased with my decision.
Was really impressed with the service received from Retirementent Desk. I dealt with Lisa O'Beirne and she dealt with my enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner, keeping me fully informed at all times and brought the transaction to a speedy conclusion making the whole process painless. Five stars for Lisa
Kay Martin at Retirement Desk has been very helpful in sorting out the transfer of our pension from a very uncooperative company where we failed to get anywhere with them. She found the best deal for what we required, kept us informed at every stage and went the extra mile in dealing with this awkward company. Thank you Kay.
The Retirement Desk have been very helpful in sorting out my annuity, and Lisa O'Beirne has been excellent and helped to make the whole process "painless" for me.
From start to finish everything was made very easy for me by a lovely lady called Kay who gave me all the information I required in terms that I could understand. Hassle free thank you very much Kay
Very helpful and would recommend them. Kept me informed all the way through the process.
Dear Sirs I have given the retirement desk 5 stars. I have been in communication with the retirement desk for over 3 years now trying to decide the best course of action regarding my retirement options. Kay has been my contact and she has given me updates, quotes and been so professional throughout the 3 year period. I have never felt pressured or rushed during all this time. A great service.
Contacted them about my pensions, spoke to Lisa who was very knowledgeable and helped get them sorted. I was kept informed with progress throughout the whole process. Would definitely recommend them 👍
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.97 based on 521 reviews