The Retirement Desk Reviews

Read The Retirement Desk Reviews

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

Tell us how The Retirement Desk made you happy
Excellent service vey quick and efficient always kept updated all done in 4 weeks thanks
I recently used the Retirement Desk and dealt with Lisa who looked after my Retirement plan, she kept me inform on my pension plans throughout the process, she was friendly and kind throughout and I would highly recommend them to any future clients.
Making the pension retirement decision is one of the hardest decisions to make as I had paid into a pension pot for a very long time, with the friendly and very helpful advice I received from Lisa at the retirement desk it made it so easy and stress free, thank you so much Lisa and the team at the retirement desk.
I would like to say how impressed I have been with the advice and service given to me by Lisa O,Beirne. I have had two occasions to deal with her concerning my pensions. Which she did very professionally. She is a very pleasant person to deal with.
The Retirement Desk recently helped set up an annuity for me . Lisa dealt with the transaction on my behalf in an extremely professional manner . She kept me well informed throughout the process and answered any questions I had in a language even I could understand ! Lisa was a very friendly and pleasant young lady and made what I thought would be a daunting experience a really pleasant one . Thank you so much .
There is so much press surrounding pensions and scams that it’s so easy to become cynical about any pension/ retirement companies out there . Knowing how trustworthy your team are, made my transition from full time worker to early retiree, very easy. Some of my family had already dealt with Kay and that paved the way for me. My pension provider really dragged their heels but Kay never let them rest and now everything is sorted out. Thanks Kay, you are brilliant.!
Kay Martin, gave me regular updates by voicemail, email and comprehensive answers to many pension related questions. Funds moved and pension paying out very quickly, within a month. I am well pleased with the customer service given.
Wendy has been a godsend. Not had to do anything myself other than to say yes and thanks to all
I used the retirement desk for advice and then the setting up of a pension from Standard Life. Wendy O'Beirne was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She listened to my circumstances and offered suggestions which helped me to have confidence in what I decided to do. There was a very slight delay (one day) in the money being released from Standard Life. Wendy followed it up immediately and kept me fully updated. She made the whole experience painless for me.
Kay Martin was completely professional from our first phone call to our last. I was given various options and all paperwork arrived very quickly and clearly marked and included a prepaid registered envelope. Kay kept me informed by phone have things were progressing . A very good service and I would be happy to recommend to my family or friends.
I came upon the Retirement Desk by accident and it turned out to be one of the best things that could have happened. The sevice Wendy O'Beirne provided from start to finish was exemplary. The Retirement Desk's efficiency has restored my faith in human nature and it is nice to know that there are still companies that care.
The service I received from Wendy O`Biern was fantastic. She was very professional, patient and extremely polite. When she said she was going to do some thing she did it straight away and always`s kept me informed. She is an asset to your organisation. Thank you Wendy
Fantastic service ,quick and hassle free
From start to finish I had every stage explained and was there whenever I had a question, the lady who took my first call was there until I received the start of my pension, her name is Wendy and if I were to put a number between 1-10 it would be a 10+. Thanks Wendy you are a star. Mr J.Heggie
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.97 based on 521 reviews