The Retirement Desk Reviews

Read The Retirement Desk Reviews

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

Tell us how The Retirement Desk made you happy
excellent all around service always kept up to date by Kay Martin thanks for speedy service
I was very impressed with the whole process. Clear Information without sales pressures any questions speedily replied and with full knowledgeable explanations. I would happily recommend them to all my family and friends.
The very first conversation I had with Lisa, gave me confidence that I was dealing with professionals. During our dealings, what became clearer to me is just how focused on my best outcome Lisa and her colleagues were, often at the cost of much of their time. A real pleasure to deal with from start to finish - a breath of fresh air in an industry with many who do not operate in the same way. I can't recommend The Retirement Desk more highly.
Very satisfied with Lisa who dealt with my matters in a friendly, professional manner. Thank you.
Lisa O'Beirne talked me through the options relevant to my needs.The 10 year drawdown option with the 25% tax-free lump sum has I believe met all of my requirements. A weekly phone call from Lisa during the 5-6 week admin. processes keeping me informed of progress was useful.Many thanks.
Lisa has and her team are a very pleasant and professional team in the way they dealt with my situation. They do deserve the 5 stars
A very helpful company that helped me arrange an annuity for my pension. Lisa O'Breirne gave me several options for me to choose from, and once the funds had been released from the pension pot, completed the final package.
Very professional service.
Excellent customer service, everything was dealt with by Lisa, no problems at all. Would highly recommend The Retirememt Desk.
I can wholeheartedly recommend The Retirement Desk for help with organising a retirement plan. Kay and Lisa were excellent throughout, keeping me informed of the progress of my plan and chasing up Aviva when it was needed. You hear a lot about pension scams these days but 15 minutes on the internet checking out the FCA website convinced me they were a bona fide company. First rate, friendly, efficient service.
Lisa & Kay were very helpful throughout & kept me up to date with everything on a regular basis can't thank them enough superb.
would highly recommend, Kay was on the case throughout and kept me up to date constantly. A 5 star service from start to finish!
Lisa was very efficient and the whole process went through very smoothly.
I. Was floundering in the dark with my pension and found details of the pension desk on the Internet. I called them and they were fantastic. They completed forms for me and acted as a third part when dealing with the pension I had opted for. In these days of Internet fraud it can be a worrying time for pensioners but the lady I dealt with was amazing. Take the stress out of pension providers and call the retirement desk. You won’t be sorry.
The lady who dealt with my pension was exceptional. Lisa Byrne I think her name is. Promote her snd give her a raise. There was also another lady who was equally excellent but sadly I can’t recall her name.
A big thank you to Lisa for sorting out my pension. She kept me well informed at every stage and was very professional and helpful at all time. Also got me a great deal for my pension. Mr Paul Scotter
The service provided by the retirement desk was a revelation. I had tried in vain to organize a pension with Scottish Widows on my own and met only blind endings and a potential wait of 2 years to receive benefits. One call to the retirement desk sorted my problems. Lisa O'Beirne led me through some better options and helped me find a superb arrangement. Lisa was terrific in chasing down my settlement from a very lackadaisical Virgin money. All paperwork was presented promptly and in a user friendly form. Lisa knew her stuff and I think she has saved me days of frustration had I tried to find a similar solution unaided.
Having dealt with Lisa I have nothing but praise for the handling of my pension. I can recommend the Retirement Desk.
Lisa O'Beirne (Retirement Consultant) dealt with my application from my first enquiry in August 2020. Lisa kept me informed throughout with telephone calls and email updates and it took the stress out of what can be a very bewildering process for most of us! She explained exactly what The Retirement Desk would be doing to arrange my pension annuity and she dealt with the whole process in a calm and professional manner.
Very professional service. Kept me updated all the way through the process.
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.97 based on 543 reviews