The Retirement Desk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Retirement Desk

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

How would you rate The Retirement Desk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Lisa at the Retirement Desk provided an excellent service and kept me updated all the way through the process of arranging my annuity, and was always cheerful and helpful when answering my many questions."
Miss B Spencer
Verified Buyer
"Updates , really friendly helpful team highly recommended"
Mr S Harris
Verified Buyer
"The lady I dealt with(Wendy O'Bierne) was very professional and regularly updating me on progress and timings. a thorough and clear process from start to finish"
Graham C Laing
Unverified Reviewer
"Wendy kept me informed along the way which was a minefireld defused as far as I was concerned . The life insurance pension companies do not make it easy for their clients when wishing to withdraw their pension money but Retirement Desk did . My only observation is ther should be a 30 day grace on a clients pension fund for decision making as well as the 30 days allowed on the annuity percentage rate. This as large fluctuations can occur to the fund not in the clients favour"
Miss J Lowe
Verified Buyer
"Kept me very well informed about my plan and how it was progressing. l also felt that the paper work was very easy to follow and returning the correct items made easy. Wendy has been very good in keeping it simple."
Mr A Brown
Verified Buyer
"Kay was extremely helpful and professional in the service that she provided helping to access my pension for me.. many thanks .. x"
Mrs J Cotton
Verified Buyer
"When i contast the retirement desk. They rung back straight away, and she told me who she was and explain what she can do for me, i was so happy, she can sort my money out, and it was sorted in a matter of weeks, the lady name is Lisa o’Beirne she was very friendly thankyou"
Mr G Wight
Verified Buyer
"Whole process easy from start to finish various options offered Kay kept me up to date continually with my final selection Would definitely recommend"
Mr C Willavize
Verified Buyer
"I thought early retirement was not an option for me at 58. With the caring, no pressure service it became a reality. Everything from the initial phone call to completion was handled with professional dedication. Two other people at work had used The Retirement Desk, so I had received some positive feed back from them."
Mr G Laing
Verified Buyer
"The contact Wendy was very hepful and professional and you did not get passed over to other collegues it was good to just deal with one individual"
Mr G Wootton
Verified Buyer
"The contact level made during the whole process was very good and kept me informed at all times and the service received was professional and well organised"
"I twice had to realise pensions. The first time, when shopping around for a deal I contacted several agencies: the first time, the offer from the Retirement Desk was considerably better (by up to 25%) than any other I could find. The second time I went straight to the Retirement Desk and and got an offer better than my original pension provider. Many thanks to Kay Martin."
Mr A Hammersley
Verified Buyer
"Kay made the transition from my old pension to the new pension so easy and quick. She also importantly kept me informed and upto date through the whole procedure. I would recommend Retirement Desk to any one who wants to enhance their income from their current pension providers"
"Kay Martin, gave me regular updates by voicemail, email and comprehensive answers to many pension related questions. Funds moved and pension paying out very quickly, within a month. I am well pleased with the customer service given."
Mr G Williams
Verified Buyer
"I was considering taking early retirement and looking for guidance in what to do with my pensions that I had accumulated over the years. I contacted the retirement desk and spoke to Wendy. From the outset she took control of what I needed to do and what my options were, sending me a quotation from an appropriate provider within 24 hours. During the process of transferring the pensions they kept me up to date at all time, ringing me with updates exactly when they stated they would, unusual these days. Whenever I rang them with a query they always answered my question to my satisfaction. If Wendy was not available, one of her helpful colleagues could deal with the query. The whole process took around 2 months from the day that I decided to proceed, which included a slight delay from one of my existing pension providers. They delivered exactly what they said they would, very pleased! I would have no hesitation recommending The Retirement Desk to any of my friends and family 10/10👍🏻"
"Wendy explained the process we needed to go through and was not "sales oriented" at all. She kept me up to date, without any harassing phone calls or emails and provided the best deal. I obtained quotes from other sources but The Retirement Desk was my final choice and produced the best deal. I would thoroughly recommend this company. Thank you, Wendy."
Mr I Mather
Verified Buyer
"Unlike some of the other companies I contacted, the Retirement Desk gave me the information I required without the heavy sales pitch. 10 out of 10 for service. I was kept up to date with every step of the procedure after signing agreement."
Mr D Stephens
Verified Buyer
"After a very trying ordeal with one of your competitors I was glad of the very good service I received form Lisa a first class adviser. She kept me informed all the way through and was a pleasure to deal with nothing to much trouble."
Mrs Susan Field
Verified Buyer
"I was kept informed of actions and progress in setting up my annuity."
Mrs A Woodbridge
Verified Buyer
"Kay was helpful, friendly and kept me informed through the ups and downs of achieving the pension that I wanted."
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.96 based on 282 reviews