The Retirement Desk Reviews

Read The Retirement Desk Reviews

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

Tell us how The Retirement Desk made you happy
would highly recommend, Kay was on the case throughout and kept me up to date constantly. A 5 star service from start to finish!
Lisa was very efficient and the whole process went through very smoothly.
I. Was floundering in the dark with my pension and found details of the pension desk on the Internet. I called them and they were fantastic. They completed forms for me and acted as a third part when dealing with the pension I had opted for. In these days of Internet fraud it can be a worrying time for pensioners but the lady I dealt with was amazing. Take the stress out of pension providers and call the retirement desk. You won’t be sorry.
The lady who dealt with my pension was exceptional. Lisa Byrne I think her name is. Promote her snd give her a raise. There was also another lady who was equally excellent but sadly I can’t recall her name.
A big thank you to Lisa for sorting out my pension. She kept me well informed at every stage and was very professional and helpful at all time. Also got me a great deal for my pension. Mr Paul Scotter
The service provided by the retirement desk was a revelation. I had tried in vain to organize a pension with Scottish Widows on my own and met only blind endings and a potential wait of 2 years to receive benefits. One call to the retirement desk sorted my problems. Lisa O'Beirne led me through some better options and helped me find a superb arrangement. Lisa was terrific in chasing down my settlement from a very lackadaisical Virgin money. All paperwork was presented promptly and in a user friendly form. Lisa knew her stuff and I think she has saved me days of frustration had I tried to find a similar solution unaided.
Having dealt with Lisa I have nothing but praise for the handling of my pension. I can recommend the Retirement Desk.
Lisa O'Beirne (Retirement Consultant) dealt with my application from my first enquiry in August 2020. Lisa kept me informed throughout with telephone calls and email updates and it took the stress out of what can be a very bewildering process for most of us! She explained exactly what The Retirement Desk would be doing to arrange my pension annuity and she dealt with the whole process in a calm and professional manner.
Very professional service. Kept me updated all the way through the process.
I found the retirement desk to be extremely helpful in my particular case with regard to the service I received from them ref pension investment and transfers going forward. Particularly Kay.
The help I received from Lisa O'Beirne was great from start to finish. She was very quick to respond to any questions I had, and kept me informed of progress during the process. Also, there was no hard-sell or pressure, especially bearing in mind I wanted to wait almost a year for share prices to rise. I would certainly recommend Lisa and The Retirement Desk for your pension needs.
I could not thank these lovely ladies enough ; nothing was too much trouble for them . would 101% recomend .
I thought the service overall was excellent, particularly compared to other similar services I've used. The Commission was reasonable, and they kept constantly in touch as the process continued. I would highly recommend them to any anyone looking for such as service.
A very informative, efficient and easy process in the capable hands of Lisa. Brilliant!
The retirement desk were first class giving me all the correct & essential information I needed to make a balanced decision. Kay Martin was most helpful & kept me in touch with the process regarding my chosen plan
A big thank you to Kay Martin. She deserves a gold star for her patience. She could not have been more helpful, kind and knowledgeable. I thoroughly recommend Kay and The Retirement Desk!
All organising and paperwork, done and dusted.kept in touch and informed me all the way.
My pension choices were explained to me in a very friendly and informative way by Lisa, there was no pressure of any kind. Having talked to other providers she was a breath of fresh air! The process of completing my plan was easy and completed at my pace, Lisa was extremely helpful all the way through, communication was excellent, I would definitely recommend them. Their commission is taken from the provider not from your policy. Well worth the 5 stars !
I recently used the Retirement Desk and dealt with Lisa who looked after my Retirement plan, she kept me inform on my pension plans throughout the process, she was friendly and kind throughout and I would highly recommend them to any future clients.
Lisa O’Brien was very helpful and a delight to speak to, she was always there if I had a question to ask, there was no sells talk or forcefulness to proceed it was at my pace
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.97 based on 531 reviews