The Retirement Desk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Retirement Desk

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

Tell us how The Retirement Desk made you happy

"Fabulous. I was so impressed with the service provided, it was so quick and efficient and I can’t thank Lisa enough for the way she managed the process. She kept me informed throughout with phone calls and emails at each step of the way. I would definitely recommend and will be use the Retirement Desk again."
"Lisa managed the moving of my pension and the 25% withdrawal very well"
"Wendy O'Beirne was incredible. A task that should have taken 4 weeks from request to my receiving the tax free portion actually took 2.5 months, due to the obfuscation, intransigence and downright nastiness of the pension pot holder company. Wendy stuck with me through it all, fielded the worst of the phone calls and, at one point, refused to hang up the phone until she got an answer. I would still be waiting if she had not been there to sort it out. I hope she is relaxing and enjoying a stiff gin tonight."
"Excellent service with friendly, helpful and efficient staff. They arranged everything for me brilliantly despite obstructions from the fund holder. Kept me posted at all times. I could not have askedfor more from them."
"Lisa O"Beirne, Kept me up to date on everything well done,"
"I cannot fault The Retirement Desk from the first call Lisa was so helpful and never minded my constant questions. I never felt pressured at all and when I did decide to proceed Lisa kept me up to date every week it was so nice to deal with someone who actually kept to their word. I would happily recommend to any friends or family!"
"The service I received from The Retirement Desk was fantastic from start to finish. Good old fashioned personal service! Kay explained all of my options at the beginning and got me a much higher income than my current provider. It all went through very quickly."
"I found Wendy really helpful from start to finish. She explained things to me in a way that made it really easy to understand. The process was easy and I was kept informed of everything along the way. All in all I would recommend to anyone."
"the service was excellent and would recommend the retirement desk to family and friends fast friendly service"
"Found them to be very professional in the way they administered my transfer of pensions."
"Initial and ongoing contact acceptable and not intrusive. Helpful advice received and pointers given. Final product offered and accepted seems the best available to me, I have not found better. Only thing I am not too happy about is that Kay said two or more times that I was not paying you anything and that you would get your fee from Canada Life. I knew that one way and another whatever commission you received would come from my investment sum, but not so obviously. Canada Life made it quite plain in their investment summary that your £1200+ fee came from my money. Do not like that."
Dear Mr Bryson,

Following our call this evening, just a short note to re-iterate that the commission payment was not deducted from your fund. You would have received an identical quotation directly from Canada Life had you used them directly rather than via ourselves. As agreed, to eliminate any confusion a member of staff from Canada Life will write to you directly next week to confirm this. Thank you once again for your time and review.

Have a lovely weekend. The Retirement Desk team
"I contacted The Retirement Desk initially to get various annuity rates for my drawdown pension pot with Aegon, an exercise I've done regularly. I did not require advice, as I was familiar with the options. My main contact was Wendy O'Bierne. The rates were sufficiently attractive to convince me to switch to an annuity with Just Retirement, an insurer that was new to me. Wendy handled the switch very professionally, reassuriing me on various issues. I am pleased with the job they did, and would recommend the Retirement Desk to anyone in a similar situation t myself."
"Very professional kept informed as to what stage we were up to,would highly recommend this service."
"The whole procedure was extremely easy. As I started receiving information about my pensions and began reading up on what I wanted I found the whole thing very daunting. But The Retirement Desk made it so easy and within a week or two the pension was set up and ready to go. They listened, advised and then gave me my best options it was just so simple. I will certainly be telling my friends and colleagues to use The Retirement Desk."
"Using the retirement desk was quick and easy Lisa O'Beirne was fantastic would recommend the retirement desk to anyone, big thank you to all,"
"I found the consultant Kay very helpful and she explained my options very clearly."
"Thank you for arranging my pension. Everything was handled efficiently and Kay kept me involved at all times."
"I used The Retirement Desk to manage one of my retirement plans and had 5 star service all the way. Wendy always kept me in the loop with everything she did first by phone (when she could reach me) but also by email. Although I had not heard of the company prior to contacting them (who does before retirement) I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of assistance."
"All matters handled, quickly, professionally and courteously. Excellent service!"
"All the paperwork was correct and easy to fill in and i was kept informed all the way throughout the process very pleased"
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.96 based on 381 reviews