The Retirement Desk Reviews

Read The Retirement Desk Reviews

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

Tell us how The Retirement Desk made you happy
I recently used the Retirement Desk and dealt with Lisa who looked after my Retirement plan, she kept me inform on my pension plans throughout the process, she was friendly and kind throughout and I would highly recommend them to any future clients.
Lisa O’Brien was very helpful and a delight to speak to, she was always there if I had a question to ask, there was no sells talk or forcefulness to proceed it was at my pace
I was impressed with the business plan of The Retirement Desk as their commission is gained from the insurance broker and not from my pension savings. Lisa talked me through what my options were and followed this with an email. No pressure was out on me to make a decision. Everything was done for me including chasing up my pension providers. I would recommend anyone to use the service.
Got to say my pension plan went clean as a whistle thanks to Kay Martin at Retirement Desk. I would recommend them for their efficient service
Having spoken to some other companies about my pension pot speaking to Lisa O'Bierne at The Retirement Desk was a breath of fresh air . Clear and concise options were given and forwarded to me promptly and followed by on time telephone calls. If a deadline was passed or was being delayed I received a call or email advising me so. The whole procedure was completed ahead of the projected schedule. Thank you Lisa you made a daunting task an awful lot easier. Full marks!
5 star, our representative, Kay Martin could not have been more helpful. Kay made the whole process very simple, easy to follow, and was always on hand to help with any questions and advice. Kept me fully informed every step of the way. All with a lovely personality too!
Customer service and support from Lisa and Kate was very friendly, helpful and informative. Lisa made the moving of a pension so very simple. I definitely recommend the Retirement Desk
Hugely impressive service from Lisa at The Retirement Desk. Efficient, professional and friendly. Reassuring to have her manage my pension process and all done in a slick and timely manner. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service from Kay! She kept me informed all the way, and even got me a goodwill payment from one supplier who was slow at getting the details processed. I couldn't be happier with the experience.
Iv just retired and needed to find some one help put together a number of pensions both employment and personnel and find a good planned income for my retirement. After much inquiring and some sound advice I chose The Retirement Desk to move forward with one of the options they had provided. Lisa one of the consultants had provided me with plenty of options, she was never pushy and was quick to provide any clarity to any of my questions. They kept me full updated with changes as the task developed, so i was never worried about what was happening. on compltion I have received clear documentation out lining the whole plan. Based on my experience I would be happy to recommend my friends and relatives to this service.
The staff is very helpful and courteous. Excellent service to my entire satisfaction
Excellent service.
Excellent service vey quick and efficient always kept updated all done in 4 weeks thanks
I was very sceptical at first but all done in just over 3 weeks always kept updated on everything thanks
Very friendly and competent advice. Any problems were identified quickly and solutions found.
Making the pension retirement decision is one of the hardest decisions to make as I had paid into a pension pot for a very long time, with the friendly and very helpful advice I received from Lisa at the retirement desk it made it so easy and stress free, thank you so much Lisa and the team at the retirement desk.
Brilliant, seamless, efficient service from Kay. I cannot recommend The Retirement Desk highly enough. Kay kept me well informed right throughout the process.
I would like to thank The Retirement Desk for their exceptional, friendly service giving very informative, flexible advice in a clear manner. I was kept informed at all times as to processes and progress and would recommend them highly.
I would like to say how impressed I have been with the advice and service given to me by Lisa O,Beirne. I have had two occasions to deal with her concerning my pensions. Which she did very professionally. She is a very pleasant person to deal with.
Kay Martin a very nice lady all done in 5 to 6 weeks kept me informed every week will recommend to all fantastic
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.97 based on 513 reviews