The Retirement Desk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Retirement Desk

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

How would you rate The Retirement Desk ?

"I recently contacted the Retirement Desk about applying for my private pension .The service I received was exceptional .I would like to personally thank Wendy 0'Beirne for her friendly efficient and professional execution she carried out my requests with regular phone calls and emails. All my questions were answered by return and the whole process from initial inquiry to completion of receiving my tax free lump sum took less than 3 weeks. Wendy secured me a very good deal and took all the stress away from me. I would recommend the Retirement Desk 100%.THANKYOU"
"Kay handled all the paperwork for me. Keeping me well informed every step of the way First class service Thank you Pete"
"Very good service even when my pension company kept asking for different paperwork to be signed plus I live in Spain and nothing was to much trouble a special thanks to Kay"
"Excellent communication, kept up to date throughout the entire process - used before so when opportunity arose didn't hesitate to contact the same advisor."
"I found your firm on the internet and sent a request for information. Kay Martin contacted me very quickly and explained the whole process to me. After agreeing to go ahead the only delay was the post office losing the first pack, which Kay soon rectified. The whole process has been quick and simple which has been endorsed by Kay keeping me updated at every step. I would have no hesitation in recommending your company and Kay to anyone."
"very good and quick service always keeping me informed sorted very quickly"
"I was told what would happen next and kept up to date with progress"
"Well done Lisa made the whole process easy pensions are so complicated, Would highly recommend"
"Lisa O'Beirne has been excellent! She took the stress away from me! Everything was straight forward and my pension has now been sorted. Lisa kept me informed either by phone or e.mail. I would definitely recommend The Pension Desk to others!"
"My contact was Lisa O'Beirne who was excellent at keeping me up to date with progress - at lest one call a week while waiting for the funds from my AVC to be released. The company (Xafinity) holding the AVC were not at all efficient and were very inconsistent with the information provided to Lisa over a number of weeks concerning when my funds would be released. Eventually this resulted in Lisa taking the initiative to make a formal complaint on my behalf which resulted in an apology and recognition by Xafinity that the needed to improv internal communications between their teams , specifically regarding any black out situations. Although I do not expect to need help from The Retirement Desk myself I would not hesitate to recommend them toady one looking for advice on retirement options."
"Excellent service provided by Kay, no complaints at all."
"Lisa kept me informed at all times and explained clearly the issues as we went through the process."
"Kaye Martin helped me considerably with her interest and efficiency helping me sort out four retirement policies. It put my mind at rest and I have now reseived my lump sum and monthly annuity payments."
"The most important thing for me was that I was kept fully up to date throughout the process. The person I dealt with was Lisa O'Beirne who was very helpful and approachable. As I was abroad at the time, Lisa also copied her emails to me to a friend of mine in case I had any problems with my mobile. She also responded to any queries I had fairly promptly. Many thanks Jill"
"The Retirement Desk kept me well informed on a weekly basis through the difficult time I had with my Pension Provider. I Thoroughly recommend Lisa O'Beirne for her friendly and polite advice, and patience when dealing with difficult Pension Companys. I obtained quotes from every annuity provider online and over the phone, and the Retirement Desk obtained the best quote for me, with very competitive charges. I have no hesitation in recommending the Retirement Desk, for their friendly and courteous service. Many Thanks Trevor Bray."
"Information was given very clearly, all questions answered together with all pros and cons which made a decision much easier to make. Unlike some other advising companies no pressure was put on me to make a quick decision. Having carried out the same exercise with 2 other companies The Retirement Desk achieved the best result in a low key professional manner.I would recommend anybody to use this company without hesitation."
"VERY PLEASANT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH EFFICEIENT AND NOT PUSHY"
"anyone. And to conclude thi is what io said in my email thanking her. Once again as always totally efficient and on time. Thank you for your excellent service from start to Finnish I cannot fault it in any way. You have answered all mu questions fully and despite my thought process needing multi ways to look at what was best for me you kept smiling and cheerful throughout. The product I am ending up with gives me the best for me and my retirement"
"Wendy O'Beirne very good and very helpful. she explain us very nicely and made us understand about pension. very highly recommend."
"Kay Martin was very helpful and lead me through the process. She kept me up to date along with her colleagues Wendy and Lisa. They found a pension provider who was able to give me a better deal than I had previously been offered. I would therefore have no hesitation in recommending the Retirement Desk team. Thank you for all your help and assistance."
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.97 based on 329 reviews