The Retirement Desk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Retirement Desk

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

How would you rate The Retirement Desk ?

"Very happy with the speed,service and outcome. Thanks"
"I would like to endorse the service that I have received from Wendy @ the retirement desk. And after completing a due-diligence on the company, I was more than assured I was making the correct move to use the retirement desk as a vehicle to conduit the necessary searches relating to the best type of policy’s that were suitable for me, and then acting on my behalf to secure my choice, and also keeping me updated as to actual completion time line which I must say was accurate"
"I used the Reirement Desk to set up a retirement plan recently. The service was excellent and the information and support I received, particularly from Lisa, was really good. Just what is required when one is making big decisions. I wasn’t pressured in any way, and additional information was provided when requested. I would definitely use the Retirement Desk again and would be happy to recommend them to anyone looking for this sort of product."
"From the initial telephone contact Kay was very helpful and provided all the information I required to make my decision. I was regularly updated by the team and would have no hesitation in recommending their service."
"There is so much press surrounding pensions and scams that it’s so easy to become cynical about any pension/ retirement companies out there . Knowing how trustworthy your team are, made my transition from full time worker to early retiree, very easy. Some of my family had already dealt with Kay and that paved the way for me. My pension provider really dragged their heels but Kay never let them rest and now everything is sorted out. Thanks Kay, you are brilliant.!"
"The service from the Retirement Desk was exemplary. Updates provided professionally with a minimum of fuss, and all promises kept."
"Great big thank you to Lisa for making my application simple & taking it to a conclusion quickly. Would definitely recommend you to all Thanks again"
"Lisa berne was very helpful but She was with a company that you referred to me."
"Wendy o,btien excellent couldn't fault procedure. Would recommend to friends and family"
"Very Good. The whole service from start to completion dealt with professionalism. Very good communication skills, clear updates. Response to any queries was very prompt and satisfactory. Communication was very very friendly, polite, direct, informative and service with smile. Wendy O'Beirne was the main contact for this service and in her absence other staff communicated in the same manner. I am really please with the service and I will recommend to my friends and family. In the end Thanks very much. Well done and keep it up!"
"The policy document arrived from the provider and at last I could relax. Arranging for your future retirement is stressful. Wendy at Retirement Desk was efficient and helpful without being remotely pushy, I like that. I am yet to get my first payment but the documentation is complete. There is so much warning information about. I need not have worried. Thank you."
"Never having heard of the Retirement Desk, it was with a huge leap of faith that I contacted them, and I am so glad that I did. Lisa was so very helpful, she explained everything clearly and handled the transfer of my pot smoothly and swiftly, she relieved me of the stress that I was feeling with regard to my options, and kept me informed at every step. Thank you so much, I am a very satisfied customer."
"Wendy and Lisa were absolutely brilliant and totally professional at all times! Throughout the process they kept me fully informed on what was happening and what was to happen next; they even managed to get me compensation from my original pension company for excessive delays in completing the process. Although my pension pot was relatively small, I was treated like a VIP! I happily recommend The Retirement Desk to anyone looking for a retirement plan."
"I can't thank Kay Martin from the retirement help desk enough. Nothing was too much trouble. I was updated at every stage and my request was completed within weeks. I would recommend both Kay and the retirement helpdesk to anyone wanting help with their pension options. Thank you Kay (aka Katy) for all your help you've been amazing."
"Deciding to take your pension early is a major decision. And one that needs lots of consideration and of course a little guidance. I can’t remember how I came across “The Retirement Desk” but I am extremely glad I did. They were always considerate, helpful and very professional. Explaining all options and carefully explaining how it all works. The lady I spoke to Kay Martin, was excellent, she was extremely knowledgeable on all options, was helpful and sympathetic to my own needs. There was no pressure sales no ‘if you buy now you will get a great deal’ she just gave me great advice. I would recommend “The retirement desk” to everybody."
"Lisa o’Bierne was very helpful and had answers for all my questions. I was updated regularly on the progress. The service was excellent and very professional."
"I recently contacted the Retirement Desk about applying for my private pension .The service I received was exceptional .I would like to personally thank Wendy 0'Beirne for her friendly efficient and professional execution she carried out my requests with regular phone calls and emails. All my questions were answered by return and the whole process from initial inquiry to completion of receiving my tax free lump sum took less than 3 weeks. Wendy secured me a very good deal and took all the stress away from me. I would recommend the Retirement Desk 100%.THANKYOU"
"Kay handled all the paperwork for me. Keeping me well informed every step of the way First class service Thank you Pete"
"Very good service even when my pension company kept asking for different paperwork to be signed plus I live in Spain and nothing was to much trouble a special thanks to Kay"
"Excellent communication, kept up to date throughout the entire process - used before so when opportunity arose didn't hesitate to contact the same advisor."
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.96 based on 345 reviews