The Retirement Desk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Retirement Desk

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

How would you rate The Retirement Desk?

Mrs S Scott
Verified Buyer
"Wendy explained things very well with patience. She didn’t use jargon. Wendy called me when she said she was going to and responded to my emails promptly. I would highly recommend the retirement desk."
"despite having trouble with my pension scheme administrators, the retirement desk and especially Lisa could not of been more helpful and made the transaction as smooth as they possibly could. would highly recommend"
Mr P Richards
Verified Buyer
"I had been trying to get some help for my pension from a lot of different places it was not until i came across The Retirement desk that things started to make sense, I have nothing but praise to say about this company they have helped me all the way through the process, I have been dealing with Wendy who has been absolutely superb, I could not of asked for a better person to of helped me through this, She was a diamond, If you are in any way worried about the process or just want some advise please use this company and Wendy if you can, I do know she has helped a couple of my other work colleagues, Wendy keep up the good work."
Mr N Chapman
Verified Buyer
"After initially looking for quotes myself and being confused as to what was required I eventually asked the Retirement Desk for quotes and was surprised they came back with a better quote then I had been able to obtain. I decided to go with them, and was promised regular updates on progress, something which I was a little sceptical about, but Kay was as good as her word and I had weekly updates, more when necessary, and the whole process from filling in the forms to delivery of the final quote was made easy for me. I would have no reservations in recommending the Retirement Desk to others, thanks to Kay for your help and for making a process I was beginning to find frustrating so easy."
Mr B Cooper
Verified Buyer
"I contacted the Retirement Desk via the Internet and received a telephone call from your employee Kay Martin. From that first phone conversation I received excellent service and I cannot speak highly enough about her professional and helpful approach. She explained everything so clearly and each time she mentioned what would happen next she rang again to keep me updated. I was extremely impressed by the service she gave me. A very satisfied customer - thank you."
Mr L Tew-Cragg
Verified Buyer
"Always very helpful and dealt with all my problems very well"
Mrs. Henryka Coster
Verified Buyer
"Lisa was so helpful and friendly, she answered all my questions and put my mind at rest. Best phone call I ever made when I phoned her."
Mrs P Arnold
Verified Buyer
"Tasked with finding the best annuity from five separate pension pots, Wendy kept me fully informed at all stages and always gave me the confidence that the outcome would be excellent. She responded fully and quickly to my queries and dealt with the vagaries, or sometimes shortcomings of some providers with unfailing good humour. It's just a shame that this is a once in a lifetime service so I shall not have the opportunity of using The Retirement Desk again."
Mr M Lench
Verified Buyer
"Wendy kept me updated all through the process"
Mr G Laing
Verified Buyer
"Arranged my pension to the monthly figure I was looking at and other financial help"
Mr C Murray
Verified Buyer
"Retirement consultant Lisa O'beirne provided excellent service, she was very friendly and professional. Lisa kept me updated throughout the process with regular calls and emails. I could not ask for better service. Many thanks to Lisa."
Mr T McLoughlin
Verified Buyer
"The whole procedure from start to finish was carried very professionally by Wendy at the Retirement Desk. Very pleased with the service provided."
"The whole process was straight forward , Wendy updated me with progress throughout , have no hesitation in recommending Retirement Desk service ."
"Lisa at the Retirement Desk provided an excellent service and kept me updated all the way through the process of arranging my annuity, and was always cheerful and helpful when answering my many questions."
Miss B Spencer
Verified Buyer
"Updates , really friendly helpful team highly recommended"
Mr S Harris
Verified Buyer
"The lady I dealt with(Wendy O'Bierne) was very professional and regularly updating me on progress and timings. a thorough and clear process from start to finish"
Graham C Laing
Unverified Reviewer
"Wendy kept me informed along the way which was a minefireld defused as far as I was concerned . The life insurance pension companies do not make it easy for their clients when wishing to withdraw their pension money but Retirement Desk did . My only observation is ther should be a 30 day grace on a clients pension fund for decision making as well as the 30 days allowed on the annuity percentage rate. This as large fluctuations can occur to the fund not in the clients favour"
Miss J Lowe
Verified Buyer
"Kept me very well informed about my plan and how it was progressing. l also felt that the paper work was very easy to follow and returning the correct items made easy. Wendy has been very good in keeping it simple."
Mr A Brown
Verified Buyer
"Kay was extremely helpful and professional in the service that she provided helping to access my pension for me.. many thanks .. x"
Mrs J Cotton
Verified Buyer
"When i contast the retirement desk. They rung back straight away, and she told me who she was and explain what she can do for me, i was so happy, she can sort my money out, and it was sorted in a matter of weeks, the lady name is Lisa o’Beirne she was very friendly thankyou"
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.96 based on 295 reviews