The Retirement Desk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Retirement Desk

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

How would you rate The Retirement Desk ?

Mr R Mills
Verified Buyer
"Lisa kept me informed at all times and explained clearly the issues as we went through the process."
Mr Bradford
Verified Buyer
"Kaye Martin helped me considerably with her interest and efficiency helping me sort out four retirement policies. It put my mind at rest and I have now reseived my lump sum and monthly annuity payments."
Jill Hockmuth
Verified Buyer
"The most important thing for me was that I was kept fully up to date throughout the process. The person I dealt with was Lisa O'Beirne who was very helpful and approachable. As I was abroad at the time, Lisa also copied her emails to me to a friend of mine in case I had any problems with my mobile. She also responded to any queries I had fairly promptly. Many thanks Jill"
"The Retirement Desk kept me well informed on a weekly basis through the difficult time I had with my Pension Provider. I Thoroughly recommend Lisa O'Beirne for her friendly and polite advice, and patience when dealing with difficult Pension Companys. I obtained quotes from every annuity provider online and over the phone, and the Retirement Desk obtained the best quote for me, with very competitive charges. I have no hesitation in recommending the Retirement Desk, for their friendly and courteous service. Many Thanks Trevor Bray."
Mr D Fraser
Verified Buyer
"Information was given very clearly, all questions answered together with all pros and cons which made a decision much easier to make. Unlike some other advising companies no pressure was put on me to make a quick decision. Having carried out the same exercise with 2 other companies The Retirement Desk achieved the best result in a low key professional manner.I would recommend anybody to use this company without hesitation."
Mrs R Clare
Verified Buyer
"VERY PLEASANT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH EFFICEIENT AND NOT PUSHY"
Mr R Sparks
Verified Buyer
"anyone. And to conclude thi is what io said in my email thanking her. Once again as always totally efficient and on time. Thank you for your excellent service from start to Finnish I cannot fault it in any way. You have answered all mu questions fully and despite my thought process needing multi ways to look at what was best for me you kept smiling and cheerful throughout. The product I am ending up with gives me the best for me and my retirement"
Mr M Patel
Verified Buyer
"Wendy O'Beirne very good and very helpful. she explain us very nicely and made us understand about pension. very highly recommend."
Mrs J Petty
Verified Buyer
"Kay Martin was very helpful and lead me through the process. She kept me up to date along with her colleagues Wendy and Lisa. They found a pension provider who was able to give me a better deal than I had previously been offered. I would therefore have no hesitation in recommending the Retirement Desk team. Thank you for all your help and assistance."
Mrs S Godfrey
Verified Buyer
"KayMartin was very helpful and very professional. She kept me informed very regularly all through the process and answered any questions very promptly. I am very happy with the service"
Mr E Shirt
Verified Buyer
"I contacted the Retirement desk while searching for a pension providers to manage my pension lump sum I spoke to Lisa who explained the whole process they provided in terms that I could easily understand. I explained what I was looking for and asked for quotes on several available options, she "E" mailed me details the same afternoon and following my decision to proceed she kept me up to date through out the full process and I am pleased to report that every thing went smoothly"
Mr P Lynch
Verified Buyer
"The Retirement Desk acted professional at all times and found me the very best deal on the market, i was always informed of progress and it was a short smooth process from start to finish. Thank you Kay."
Miss J Mark
Verified Buyer
"Right from the very beginning of my contact with The Retirement Desk, my experience was one of professionalism and efficiency. Kay Martin kept me well informed and reassured about the process from start to finish. Thank you, I would recommend your service without a doubt."
Mr P Childs
Verified Buyer
"My consultant Kay from start to finish guided me through the process ensuring I got the right product for my needs with the best deal available. Delighted with the outcome."
Mr A Walker
"Excellent service"
"Very helpful, efficient, and punctual with its commitment."
Mrs S Paffey
Verified Buyer
"Dealing with this company was very straight forward. Lisa & Wendy O’Beirne very efficient quite upfront about charges and the processes to taking out an annuity. We were kept informed about the quotes and advised about any quires that had arisen during the process of setting up our annuity. All the questions were answered very promptly, and we would have no problem with recommending this company to others looking to retire."
Mr I Gahagan
Verified Buyer
"from start to finish retirement desks made things easy to understand"
Mrs R Gleeson
Verified Buyer
"Wendy arranged everything very efficiently"
Mrs P Barker
Verified Buyer
"good clear information, regular updates"
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.97 based on 318 reviews