The Retirement Desk Reviews

Read The Retirement Desk Reviews

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

Tell us how The Retirement Desk made you happy
From the phone call kay put me at ease she worked out a plan for me and sorted everything out which took just a few weeks the weekly updated phone calls put at ease and kept me updated there was no pressure at all and no fees as they passed them to client. I Would highly recommend them just first class.
Many thanks for your excellent work with a difficult pension provider. I am especially grateful to Kim, who kept continuous communication throughout, informing me of the status during a prolonged period, entirely due to the provider and not the Retirement Team. Thoroughly recommend your services, thank you and Kind Regards, Kevin
The very helpful organisation, I have now used them twice to arrange Protected Retirement Plans as part of my Pension arrangements. No hard sell, no charges in my case, pleased to endorse them.
Very good service
What I liked about The Retirement Desk is that my contact Kay Martin was not at all ‘pushy’. Kay was pleasant and professional at all times and pitched her communications with me perfectly, leaving me to think about it until I was ready to make changes. I would highly recommend her, and The Retirement Desk, to anyone looking to take out, or make changes to, a pension scheme.
I chose the retirement desk to help with me sort out my pension. Through the reviews I saw.so I took it up and they did not disappoint me.they we're very professional and sorted me out so quickly..and great thanks to Lisa who looked after me throughout the transition. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and if my friends and family needed help too I would recommend the retirement desk to them ..and anyone else..yours. d murgatroyd..
The retirement desk team more than earned my 5-star rating. A brilliant service, Concisice, punctual in reply and response throughout and you don't have too much to do other than decide on the options and quotations they provide. (all very well presented with relevant figures and costing)They then take care of everything from that point forward they deal with your existing Pension provider-the provider of your new plan and provide frequent updates on progress. My consultant Lisa Lisa O'Beirne could not have been more helpful. I would recommend the retirement desk to all users with confidence. For all you old-school reading this. "It does exactly what it says on the box" Many thanks Lisa and Co. Best regards Mick Turner
Definitely recommend, Lisa was really helpful all the way through, and I've got what I wanted, Very pleased
I can thoroughly recommend Retirement Desk for their efficient service and regular communication to update me on all developments through from inception to the 1st payment of my nominated scheme. I want to personally thank Lisa and her team for all the friendliness, help that they offered and the completion of all of the paperwork. Thank you so much
Lisa at Retirement Desk has been very helpful in my decision on what to do with my pension pot. She sorted all the paperwork quickly and efficiently and I am very happy with the outcome.
Hi there, just wanted to express my absolute delight at the way Retirement Desk handled my Pension requirements. In particular Lisa O'Beirne my handler at Retirement Desk was superb. Friendly, accessible at all times, professional, no gobbledy gook and most importantly of all no pressure. She used her skill to find me the best policies out in the market for my needs and kept her eye on the ball to the very last second to ensure the right one for me. I would recommend The Retirement Desk without hesitation a great service in the minefield of Pension information.
Very efficient, with excellent communication throughout.
They were absolutely excellent in all aspects of dealing with buying an annuity from a different provider and got me the best price
My experience of them was very Lisa O'Beirne was outstanding very helpful and always answered my quires very promptly thank you
Was concerned about using an 'internet' based company. However I was very impressed with the service. Super efficient, very smooth operation.
Excellent COMPANY ,FANTASTIC service throughout and Lisa kept me informed every step of the way .Would highly recommend this company .
Excellent service from start to finish. Everything explained in detail. Good communication.
Excellent service, really clear, thorough and extremely helpful.
Perfect in every way, you will not get a better service.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. BRILLIANT. I am extremely happy to provide a review. To say that I service that I received from start to finish was absolutely fantastic they could not be more helpful. I would recommend The Retirement Desk with Kay and the team with no hesitation they explained everything in a way that you understand and anything you asked was answered or they sorted it and got back with answers. Always kept up to date as how things were progressing. When it was time to fill in the form they were happy to receive a phone call and would stay on the phone and explain every question, nothing was to much trouble. The Service was Excellent from start to finish. Well done Kay and team . Thank you. Highly recommended. 5 Stars.*****. Very Happy Client. Keith Baker.
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.97 based on 563 reviews