The Retirement Desk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Retirement Desk

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

Tell us how The Retirement Desk made you happy

"Kay Martin's help and advice was provided in a friendly, courteous and most professional manner, resulting in a speedy solution that was just right for my needs. From start to finish, I received regular updates, and everything was explained to me in a straightforward and readily understood manner - no jargon or acronyms at all!! And ALL my questions were answered. The Retirement Desk made this a painless transaction - everything was done for me, even down to supplying a prepaid recorded delivery envelope for sending my documents. I thoroughly recommend The Retirement Desk."
"Found this company to be extremely helpful, professional and attentive. Lisa, Wendy and Kay are first class employees who are a credit to your team. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends and family. I would like to thank you very much for your service help above and beyond."
"What can I say about the excellent service I received from Wendy.... nothing was ever too much trouble for her, even answering with great speed my many questions while setting up my plan and keeping me in the 'information loop' all the way. I have nothing but praise for Wendy (and the team) - in fact so much so that I have asked them to set up another plan for me This is a genuine review from a genuine consumer of the Retirement Desk services - I was nervous at the start as there is a lot of press about annuity/pension scams etc but after my own research and the Government Pension Wise advice then I choose the Retirement Desk and this was, as it all turned out, a great decision. I would highly recommend you put this team at the top of your list if you have a retirement need coming up … they really are very good! Finally, A Merry Xmas and a Happy & prosperous 2019 to you all!"
"Excellent service throughout. Lisa kept me updated every week & solved any problems that were thrown at us. Thank you."
"Very speedy responses to my questions and a good service provided"
"I was very happy with the service I've received from The Retirement Desk. Wendy O'Brien was very helpful, friendly and kept me updated with everything that was happening. When I called there's always a friendly voice at the other end who is willing to help if Wendy was unavailable"
"The service was excellent. All my questions were answered and the best deal was achieved. Lisa O’Beirne was very efficient and did an excellent job."
"The help and assistance from Wendy was second to none, all questions and queries were answered professionally and promptly. I was kept update and informed throughout the whole process."
"Very happy with the speed,service and outcome. Thanks"
"I would like to endorse the service that I have received from Wendy @ the retirement desk. And after completing a due-diligence on the company, I was more than assured I was making the correct move to use the retirement desk as a vehicle to conduit the necessary searches relating to the best type of policy’s that were suitable for me, and then acting on my behalf to secure my choice, and also keeping me updated as to actual completion time line which I must say was accurate"
"I used the Reirement Desk to set up a retirement plan recently. The service was excellent and the information and support I received, particularly from Lisa, was really good. Just what is required when one is making big decisions. I wasn’t pressured in any way, and additional information was provided when requested. I would definitely use the Retirement Desk again and would be happy to recommend them to anyone looking for this sort of product."
"From the initial telephone contact Kay was very helpful and provided all the information I required to make my decision. I was regularly updated by the team and would have no hesitation in recommending their service."
"There is so much press surrounding pensions and scams that it’s so easy to become cynical about any pension/ retirement companies out there . Knowing how trustworthy your team are, made my transition from full time worker to early retiree, very easy. Some of my family had already dealt with Kay and that paved the way for me. My pension provider really dragged their heels but Kay never let them rest and now everything is sorted out. Thanks Kay, you are brilliant.!"
"The service from the Retirement Desk was exemplary. Updates provided professionally with a minimum of fuss, and all promises kept."
"Great big thank you to Lisa for making my application simple & taking it to a conclusion quickly. Would definitely recommend you to all Thanks again"
"Lisa berne was very helpful but She was with a company that you referred to me."
"Wendy o,btien excellent couldn't fault procedure. Would recommend to friends and family"
"Very Good. The whole service from start to completion dealt with professionalism. Very good communication skills, clear updates. Response to any queries was very prompt and satisfactory. Communication was very very friendly, polite, direct, informative and service with smile. Wendy O'Beirne was the main contact for this service and in her absence other staff communicated in the same manner. I am really please with the service and I will recommend to my friends and family. In the end Thanks very much. Well done and keep it up!"
"The policy document arrived from the provider and at last I could relax. Arranging for your future retirement is stressful. Wendy at Retirement Desk was efficient and helpful without being remotely pushy, I like that. I am yet to get my first payment but the documentation is complete. There is so much warning information about. I need not have worried. Thank you."
"Never having heard of the Retirement Desk, it was with a huge leap of faith that I contacted them, and I am so glad that I did. Lisa was so very helpful, she explained everything clearly and handled the transfer of my pot smoothly and swiftly, she relieved me of the stress that I was feeling with regard to my options, and kept me informed at every step. Thank you so much, I am a very satisfied customer."
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.96 based on 353 reviews