The Retirement Desk Reviews

Read The Retirement Desk Reviews

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

Tell us how The Retirement Desk made you happy
Dealings was pleasantly informal with Kay Martin. I have just received my 2nd payment from Canada Life. Faithfully T Telford.
I was very sceptical at first but all done in just over 3 weeks always kept updated on everything thanks
Good comms all the way through and made sure I knew precisely what the options were and any ramifications from my decisions
Initial and ongoing contact acceptable and not intrusive. Helpful advice received and pointers given. Final product offered and accepted seems the best available to me, I have not found better. Only thing I am not too happy about is that Kay said two or more times that I was not paying you anything and that you would get your fee from Canada Life. I knew that one way and another whatever commission you received would come from my investment sum, but not so obviously. Canada Life made it quite plain in their investment summary that your £1200+ fee came from my money. Do not like that.
Dear Mr Bryson, Following our call this evening, just a short note to re-iterate that the commission payment was not deducted from your fund. You would have received an identical quotation directly from Canada Life had you used them directly rather than via ourselves. As agreed, to eliminate any confusion a member of staff from Canada Life will write to you directly next week to confirm this. Thank you once again for your time and review. Have a lovely weekend. The Retirement Desk team
Lisa berne was very helpful but She was with a company that you referred to me.
The policy document arrived from the provider and at last I could relax. Arranging for your future retirement is stressful. Wendy at Retirement Desk was efficient and helpful without being remotely pushy, I like that. I am yet to get my first payment but the documentation is complete. There is so much warning information about. I need not have worried. Thank you.
Needed to get pension sorted out, so I approached this company. The lady who dealt with my query was Lisa. Very professional and friendly. Kept me in touch throughout the whole process with calls and emails. Would highly recommend this company for dealing with private pension funds.
Quick efficient service compared to other pension companies I had tried.
Clear,efficient and very professional and kept me well informed throughout the process, well done to KATE and thank you.
Kay Martin was my point of contact, there was no pressure and no personal questions ask until I was ready and confident to answer them, she keep me informed as it progressed.
Lisa O'Beirne, I very much appreciated your patience in allowing me to take time to think this through and answering my many queries quickly and in good detail without being overwhelming or jargon laden. I appreciated the simplicity of the process I went through; the information provided at each stage, and the sincerity of the support.
Kay was brilliant and handled my pension with the minimum of fuss and i will pop in and thank her in person at half term. Really pleased with the results she achieved and will talk to her again next year when the next pension matures. Caroline
Was really professional and did what they said they would
Extremely helpful, quick and efficient. One tiny glitch partly my fault, otherwise five star service.
Lisa was very helpfull, proactive and professional. Thank you Lisa.
Kept me up to speed all the way through.
Everything was handled clearly, so that I knew what to expect. It was made clear that it was I who had to make the decision, and that Retirement Desk was only offering information, not advice. The whole process took longer than initially suggested, however, which became a bit inconvenient for me, as I needed the money from the cash element. Whether this was because of Retirement Desk, Prudential or Canada Life I do not know, but my wife always says everything will take twice as long as people say, so, as usual, she was right!
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.97 based on 543 reviews