The Retirement Desk Reviews

Read The Retirement Desk Reviews

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

Tell us how The Retirement Desk made you happy
Brilliant service, and would definitely recommend. Transferred my pension from another provider and everything went very smoothly.
Lisa is brilliant. She could not be more helpful and is a credit to your organisation. That’s it in a nutshell.
I would like to thank Lisa for her help and assistance in sorting out my pension. She kept me updated and chased my providers when necessary. I will certainly recommend. *****
Kay was very good she got me the best deal and it was sorted out very quickly despite the close down due to the covid virus I owe a great thank you to her
Sorting and understanding Pensions is a minefield, Lisa from The Retirement Desk was very thorough and gave us much information that was understandable. She dealt with this efficiently and we are very grateful. We would recommend The Retirement Desk.
5 stars, brilliant service. Kay Martin delivered a service over and above the demands of her role. Kay dealt with arduous and lengthy procedures in a difficult financial climate. Recommend 100%. Thanks so much Kay.
Excellent service with great communication. Does what it says on the tin !!!
The Retirement desk found the arrangement I wanted and all was done in a very efficient manner. Thank you.
A great knowledgable team ,prompt ready to go that extra bit. On the ball excellent communication, Kay Martin was there and ready great help and precise and clear. Cant really fault the team no pressure always listened Brill job Thanks Geoff.
Five Stars. Brilliant service!!. Lisa guided me through the whole process explaining everything and keeping ne regularly updated. With the options she suggested for my pension pot I have chosen a plan that I can change in the future rather than locking myself into something I can never change. Keep up the good work will definitely be back in the future. Well done Lisa.
The staff were very helpful and the transfer process from my existing pension provider was completed flawlessly.
I can only praise my experience with The Retirement Desk. From first contact Kay was helpful and most informative. She kept in touch at all steps along the way making accessing my pension it an extremely easy process.
So efficient, staff member we dealt with was amazing so polite, friendly and excellent at her job.
Would like to thank Retirement Desk especially Kay Martin for her expertise in dealing with matters and making everything run smoothly. Yours thankfully. R Wileman.
I was reviewing my five pensions that I have but it was more complicated then I anticipated until I spoke to Lisa O’Beirne who explained all my options and made my decision more straightforward and it gave me confidence in how I wanted to invest my money. Lisa gave me options that my two previous pension company’s should have given but did not and I could have gone down a very wrong route. I have also had problems with one of my previous pension companies not releasing my money in time but Lisa has been there every step of the way. Lisa has rung me on a daily basis to keep me informed and has been very thorough and forceful to resolve this situation. Lisa is a credit to her company. It has been an absolute pleasure to do business with her, and I will miss our daily chats but I will definitely be speaking to her again in the future when my next policy is due.
I would highly recommend The Retirement Service to others. As the response, help, and support that I received from them was excellent. Especially during these very unpredictable times, when many are enduring unforeseen financial losses. Kay (Martin) was highly professional, fought my corner, and ensured that the transfer of my pension fund was both safe, and secure. 10 out of 10.
Lisa could not have been more helpful. Did not feel anything was too much trouble for her. Would definitely recommend.
excellent help and information provided by Kay Martin
I can not fault Kay Martin. Everything was clearly explained, she dealt with my changes of mind, and everything happened when she said it would. If the process had not been so clear and simple I might have delayed, and my small investments would be worth less today.
Kay Martin, was excellent in dealing with my retirement plan, kept me informed at all times, until completion, well done and thanks.
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.97 based on 522 reviews