The Retirement Desk Reviews

Read The Retirement Desk Reviews

info@theretirementdesk.co.uk

Kings House40 Billing RoadNorthampton

Tell us how The Retirement Desk made you happy
Excellent in doing what was required. Kay was often in contact letting me know what was happening. Also her colleague when Kay was out of the office. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Retirement Desk. If others were as efficient life could be much easier. Thank you Retirement Desk and particularly Kay.
From my first contact with Lisa at The Retirement Desk, I couldn't fault a single thing. I was kept up to date every step of the way. Lisa was a very pleasant young lady who was both informative and also caring. I felt as though I could trust her (and her colleague Kath, who contacted me when Lisa was on holiday.) I'd have no problems recommending The Retirement Desk to anyone.
I recently engaged yourselves to action a pension and can say that I found the service provided to me by Lisa O beirne to be 1st class - depth of detail, ease of understanding and helpfulness being the main points I would like to highlight.
Lisa was brilliant and really helped me make sense of my retirement options and made every step seem painless. Thank you for a great service.
Like most people in today’s market with so many scams going on, I found this company and spoke with Lisa who went through what I was looking to do with my pension savings and then went through all the options available to me, at no stage did I feel pressured and she provided all the details so that I could read through before I decide, rang Lisa back who sorted out all the paperwork and sent them out to me to be checked and signed before returning via registered mail, she handled all aspects off the transfer from my old pension provider and setting up the new policy with my new pension company. I have nothing but praise for the Company “Retirement Desk” especially Lisa who was clear, precise and professional throughout she always kept me up to date as to what was happening, I would recommend this company to anyone looking to access their pension savings, the company says that no payment is taken via your savings which is true you will receive 100% of your savings as they are paid via commission from the new company. Thanks again to Lisa for all that you have done.
Very friendly and professional, kept up to date with progress. Lisa O’Bierne
The procedure of sorting out my pension into an annuity was very straight forward. I was kept informed of the progress of my annuity by regular updates from Kay Martin, one of your consultants. She was very courteous and knowledgeable and I wouldn't hesitate to use her services again in the future should the situation arise.
From my initial contact with Lisa O'Beirne everything possible was done to make setting up my annuity as stress free as it could be. The complete opposite of my previous experience. Lisa was reassuring and helpful, willing to answer all my questions and uncertainties. I would strongly recommend the Retirement Desk to anyone.
Like most people in today’s market with so many scams going on, I found this company and spoke with Lisa who went through what I was looking to do with my pension savings and then went through the options available to me, at no stage did I feel pressured and she provided all the details so that I could read through before I decide, rang Lisa back who sorted out all the paperwork and sent them out to me to be checked and signed before returning via registered mail, she handled all aspects off the transfer from my old pension provider and setting up the new policy with my new pension company. I have nothing but praise for the Company “Retirement Desk” especially Lisa who was clear, precise and professional throughout she always kept me up to date as to what was happening, I would recommend this company to anyone looking to access their pension savings, the company says that no payment is taken via your savings which is true you will receive 100% of your savings as they are paid via commission from the new company. Thanks again to Lisa for all that you have done.
I was very pleased with the service, lisa made it quick and easy throughout the process Definitely recommend the retirement desk
I can state that the service from Lisa was impeccable. All inquiries were dealt with promptly and accurately. Highly recommended.
I had Excellent advice and all went very Smoothly from start to finish. I have advised friends of how helpful everyone was at retirement desk.
I would recommend the service of this company. My consultant was Kay Martin who dealt with everything from start to finish which took about 6 weeks. I have received a lump sump into my bank and I have a monthly income for the rest of my life. Thank you very much. Mr Paul Watson
Working from home due to Covid 19 did not affect the service I received from Lisa. Lisa was knowledgable and helpful, she ensured that I felt comfortable getting in touch with her with any queries or concerns. She also made form filling extremely easy and kept me up to date with the process the whole way through. I can't fault the service I received, it was excellent.
Very helpful informative and knowledgeable at all times gave me constant updates thoughout the process Kay and Lisa were the key people I had dealings with and they were brilliant I would highly recommend the Retirement Desk.
Hi I recently set up a income plan via Retirement Desk being very wary of the issues in the market (scams etc). They were incredibly friendly and helpful, especially Lisa O’Beirne who put me at ease and contacted me frequently by phone and email detailing the options and progress of the case from start to finish. A company that has real humans instead of web bots.. Many Thanks D Case Reading.
Absolutely first class, they sorted everything on got me the best deal.highly pleased .especially in lockdown.
Transferred my pension fund to a guaranteed flexible bond quickly and efficiently.
On sorting my retirement finance out I found, Lisa at the the retirement desk absolutely fantastic. I don’t believe I could have had anyone better to help me out. Everything was precise and on time All information was easy to understand. I would recommend 100%
Kay gave me prompt and useful information about my options, communicated with me regularly, arranged all the paperwork and followed my arrangement through to a satisfactory conclusion with the pension provider.
The Retirement Desk is rated 4.97 based on 543 reviews