Remland Carpets Reviews

Park Farm
Folkestone
Kent

Tell us how Remland Carpets made you happy
Remland have been fantastic. I had a query before I purchased my flooring and they answered my questions very quickly. I phoned them after delivery with another question and again they where very friendly and helpful. So I certainly tested out their customer service, and it can't be faulted! Beautiful flooring too.
Hello there,

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear you are pleased with the customer services provided.

We hope to see you online again soon.
I've bought from Remland before and again am very pleased with the service and the product. The flooring finishes off my newly redecorated bedroom perfectly
Posted 38 minutes ago
Order placed and delivered within 3 days. Good communication and service
Very efficient and remnant arrived very quickly and was well packaged. Definitely would recommend dealing with this company.
Arrived on time - great product and price.
Great value and super customer service. we wanted to hold delivery a few weeks and that was and problems would be 5 stars had it not been for a very grumpy almost rude delivery driver
Simply and quickly dispatched and 20% cheaper than other suppliers
We go get this Super Magnum Matting for our porch way and it looks lovely. It’s thick and looks hard wearing, and looks very smart. Good choice.
Fast delivery and good price. Will use again.
What a great service from this Company down in Kent whare I lived for ten years. I love in Glasgow now and could nor source this purchase at anywhere near the cost to me with company. Thanks again for the great service and will definitely tell friends and family about your company. πŸ‘
Excellent underlay made of plastic bottles.
As advertised.
Very professional and fantastic service true to their word on delivery
So happy with my new flooring! Nice pattern and good quality and easy to cut. Thank you
Straight forward ordering and the vinyl came very quickly. Great service - would not hesitate to use again
After trying a carpet company in my local town for this particular vinyl and to be told it was no longer available was very surprised to find that Remland Carpets had this vinyl in stock. Not only was the particular colour available but two other shades were also in stock. Also found that the vinyl was more competitively priced and because of the cost of sale was delivered quickly and free of postage charges. Would have no hesitation in shopping for flooring at this company in the future.
Good quick service and fast delivery would not hesitate to you again have given the details to my friend. Well done. ted
As requested, generous sizes and easy to cut to required size. Makes a change from the traditional colour of coir matting
The vinyl we bought was an excellent price. We asked for a specific delivery date and it arrived to schedule. Very impressive service and lovely product.
Really good company and speedy delivery. Kept up to date on my order and phoned and received brilliant customer service. Well done remland
Very smooth transaction, the quality of the product is very good, it was well packaged and delivered promptly. Remland kept we well informed regarding my order from purchase to delivery, would recommend and use again.
Remland Carpets is rated 4.73 based on 1,671 reviews