Remland Carpets Reviews

Folkestone
Kent

Tell us how Remland Carpets made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Pleased with the actual flooring, but delivery took weeks. This was due to popular demand so it’s forgivable but still not ideal."
"Very happy, I would highly recommend. They are much cheaper than the shops, very quickly delivery, great quality. I will be buying carpet in the new year and it’s much cheaper."
"My order arrived in good condition and a timely fashion. Was pleased with the status updates by email, too."
"really pleased with purchase .kept up to date at all times.really pleased with everything.11/10 . BRILLIANT"
"Great price and Very well package. Delivery driver went to a lot of trouble to place order out of the rain."
"Very nice product, arrived quickly and on time"
"Helpful on phone.Prompt delivery.Good price"
"Excellent service, super communication from the company. The flooring looks very good quality, although we have not as yet fitted it! So good to have environmentally friendly flooring with plenty of choice in colours."
"Good value timber trim and arrived well packed."
"6 days on from placing my order we have still not received delivery and cannot get a straight answer out of Remland. if you are buying online I advise checking other stockists on eBay first - prices there are much the same and at least you have recourse to eBay's complaints procedure if your order doesn't turn up."
"great price and quick free delivery"
"Excellent prices and excellent service! Will certainly use again. Well done!"
"The adhesive took a few days to arrive - even though I called before I placed the order to check it was in stock. In fairness to Remland, they are able to track the delivery, so I could find out when it would arrive... but it wasn't very speedy"
"Best price for Flotex carpet tiles. Delivered promptly. Happily purchased a second time."
"Helpful information, prompt and free delivery and good quality product as described. We will use Remland again."
"Easy to order and quick delivery excellent servicd"
"Easy ordering, very good prices prompt delivery- highly recommend"
"My carpet arrived damaged during carriage. I reported it immediately by email and with photos, and it was replaced without question three days later (I could have had it earlier) and the original taken away at the same time."
"Good, helpful company. Respond to all queries in good time and wide range of floor finishes on offer."
"Great People Good Help, and even though we live miles away everything went smoothly with delivery and Remland kept us well informed of everything along the way, we now have had it fitted and the product Is great Thank you. we will be back for our next product"
Remland Carpets is rated 4.78 based on 911 reviews