Remland Carpets Reviews

Park Farm
Folkestone
Kent

Tell us how Remland Carpets made you happy
Love this flooring in my bathroom ... easy website for ordering and very fast and efficient delivery. Thank you
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 12th July 2020
Delighted again to use Remland again for vinyl. Have had 3 orders and all were fulfilled quickly and easily. Good quality vinyl ( and as a teacher in a special needs school my pupils especially love the tubes the vinyl is wrapped on for rolling balls down- huge fun!). Very satisfied customer.
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 12th April 2021 Remland Carpets 5 star review on 12th April 2021 Remland Carpets 5 star review on 12th April 2021
We LOVE our new flooring! It arrived quickly, once the date was confirmed via email. It's exactly what we wanted and was very affordable. Easy to fit ourselves too!
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Good customer service. Delivered before the date expected. Good product.
Delivery was a while but a great quality mat for my hair salon. Only gripe is that there was a fair bit of waste but great value, as the price was reasonable.
Arrived quickly. High quality and the effect is lovely
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Remnant arrived quickly and was well packaged. I managed to cut 2 doormats from it at fraction of cost of other retailers.
Excellent value, quality and service.
Good service and product. I would have given 5 stars but the carpet was not cut parallel with one end narrower than the other. Luckily it was OK with some careful cutting.
Excellent quality. Fast delivery. Looks lovely in our bathroom.
Great products, fab quality, never fail to deliver in time 👍
Fast service good prices & delivery. Helpful staff when contacted on line. Kept informed all the way through. Highly recommend
I can't praise this type of flooring enough. My last one is 12yrs old and still in good condition. It is hard wearing and easy to clean ,an excellent product.
The ordering process was simple and straight forward, great price when you factor in free delivery. Would give 5 stars, however there was no communication on the day of delivery and as I was out at work, my delivery had to be left outside. It was all fine, but I would liked to have been in to take receipt.
Love the flooring. Painfully slow delivery though! Friendly, polite and helpful staff when I chased them about it.
Great quality
Quick delivery,great price and great quality would definitely use them again
Very easy to deal with this company and kept me informed of the delivery.
Very happy with the purchase and it looks great.
Fantastic, high quality flotex tiles. Delivered promptly and customer service was superb!
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Beautiful oak thresholds were just what we needed! Excellent personalised customer service throughout, from changing my order at the last minute to chasing the courier for me. Highly recommended!
Bought 2 lots of entrance carpet...superb website easy paying great delivery exceptional quality.... cant get better than that
Fantastic service from start to end! Great quality, value for money flooring which looks amazing!
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 8th April 2021