Remland Carpets Reviews

Park Farm
Folkestone
Kent

Tell us how Remland Carpets made you happy
I am very impressed with my vinyl flooring, the ease wi the ordering, speed of free delivery. Toilet flooring for £25! Happy customer
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Item delivered quickly and well parcelled. Quality was excellent and looks brilliant, will use Remland again
Thorough follow up for delivery. Great service
Happy with product and delivery
Good communication. I was kept up to date on status of delivery throughout. Love our Koi bathroom flooring, really thick and good quality. Will definitely use Remland again.
Good service and delivery I was a bit disappointed because they say you do not get chair Mark's on the tiles. I have ordered some protectors now so hopefully they will solve the problem. It would not stop me from recommending this company
Delivered within a week ,flooring was of lovely quality . Will definitely purchase from this company again. Thank you
Great service, great price, great delivery. Vinyl looks lovely and quality product. Would definitely by from company again.
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 27th November 2021
Remland are a very good company Top on Price, Quality, Style, Arrival time and Best of All Service. Peace of Mind in the Mad Nasty World of Retail.....thank you to them.
Very good availability, price and delivery, can’t be faulted.
Delighted with the service and the carpet. Absolutely brilliant, looks fantastic in our hallway. Would definitely recommend to anyone requiring carpet.
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Excellent carpet and service
good service all around nice Entrance Matting
Remland Carpets : great range of vinyls, style and colours. Delighted at the efficient service , price range and almost instant Delivery . Vinyl came with 3 days. Love my colours and pattern. Unfortunately, not yet been fitted, we are not as efficient as you😏
Ordered flooring for my kitchen and had heard nothing after 2 weeks. I emailed the customer services team who were really apologetic and gave me an estimated delivery date. This date came and I had still not received my item. I emailed again to find out it had been damaged in transit. Again the customer service team apologised and got it sent out on the overnight delivery service and the flooring arrived within 2 days as promised. The only downfall is that it went to my billing address and not the delivery address, which are not close to each other so I had to try and move a very large piece of vinyl flooring which was a huge inconvenience.
Excellent product
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Great service from starting to look on their website to delivery.
Service was very prompt. We have not yet fitted the carpet but were pleased with speed of delivery.
Nice thick high quality vinyl. Very prompt delivery. Good price as well. This was for a motorhome rather than a house so I don't need loads but looks great.
Went on the online chat and Marie was very helpful from start to finish, got my beading 2 days from placing the order which was brilliant as needed it for the weekend. Gave her my order number and she made sure this went out that same day, carriers let them down but that’s understandable at present with the driver shortage. Excellent in every aspect thank you very much
Apart from flotex mixing the order up everything was fine, the problem was sorted with out any fuss, have since reordeded more flotex carpet tiles
Remland Carpets is rated 4.77 based on 3,459 reviews