Remland Carpets Reviews

Park Farm
Folkestone
Kent

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Remland Carpets ?

"Execellant customer service from point of order through out. So impressed with this company. Live chat is quick and efficient and delivery was speedy. THANKS SO MUCH"
"Excellent service, floor is amazing ! Looks like wooden planks"
"Excellent service all round. From easy-to-use online ordering to prompt delivery. Many thanks."
"I ordered the mat based on the discounted price and positive feedback. The mat arrived in good time per the sizes ordered. I cut the mat to the exact size before I noticed a small defect in the coir fibres which unfortunately is in the centre of the mat. It is a defect gap in the fibres themselves which looks like a small space."
"Excellent service with quick delivery! The vinyl is perfect for our bathroom! Efficient, quick service at a cheaper cost than others could provide!"
"Excellent service, very quick delivery. Very happy with the Vinyl."
"Really pleased with my new flooring, the only criticism I could give, would be that, it would be nice to know at point of order roughly how long you have to wait for your flooring to arrive. I think from order to receiving it was around 7 days so not long but would have been nice to of known how long to expect."
"Great customer service. Prompt sending of a sample and speedy delivery. Thank you."
"Just wanted a small Flotex carpet for a customers kitchen. Remland had plenty at a very good price. Arrived quickly and well packaged with no damage. Easy to fit. Would definitely deal with Remland again."
"Finally, my handyman has put all the threshold strips in place. I am very pleased with them."
"Great service, Great product, Great price. Thanks again for all your help."
"Good prompt service. On schedule delivery (to Scotland!) and a competitive price. Thank you."
"Amazing company!"
"Great service very quick delivery kept us updated from order to delivery very pleased"
"Great quality vinyl at a very reasonable price very quick delivery would recommend"
"Matting was delivered quickly and the quality is good - I was dissapointed with the colour / ordered grey and it’s like a browny grey - was going to return but my efficient husband came out and fitted it while I was out so couldn’t return."
"A great product that does not shed or slip. Excellent delivery service. what more can one ask for?"
"Very pleased service and quick delivery. Thank you well done."
"Your carpet is very good but it had only one square edge :-) so cutting it to what we needed was a bit of a task. Thank you."
"Great online site, great support service, great value for money and very prompt delivery. Top marks."
Remland Carpets is rated 4.82 based on 816 reviews