Remland Carpets Reviews

Tell us how Remland Carpets made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
Mr Keith W
"First time I’ve used carpets. Very good service and delivery was quick and easy. I will be using them for all my carpet and flooring needs from now on. Thanks Keith"
Mrs Abbbie A
"A fantastic selection of flooring, I so pleased with the floor i choose great prompt service. I called to check it was in stock ,ordered online delivered on time .I would 100% use this company again ."
Miss Charlie W
"Flooring was delivered well packaged, was kept up to date on dispatch times and delivery dates 😊"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Remland have been fantastic. I had a query before I purchased my flooring and they answered my questions very quickly. I phoned them after delivery with another question and again they where very friendly and helpful. So I certainly tested out their customer service, and it can't be faulted! Beautiful flooring too."
Hello there,

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear you are pleased with the customer services provided.

We hope to see you online again soon.
"ONE ROLL OF VINYL WAS BENT IN THE BACK OF THE VAN WHEN DELIVERED. THIS DID CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE FLOORING BUT MY OWN FITTERS MANAGED TO CUT OUT MOST OF THE DAMAGE SO IT DOESNT SHOW. FLOORING WAS GREAT OTHER THAN THIS. I SHOULD HAVE SIGNED AS DAMAGED ON ARRIVAL. ."
"Our carpet was delivered in good time & in good condition"
"Wide choice of designs."
"Looks great in our hallway, won’t hesitate ordering from Remland Carpets again."
"Speedy delivery & beautiful quality."
"The Remland entrance carpet which I bought recently is of super quality and has so far met my intended purpose. Iam very pleased indeed."
"Excellent service from Remland carpets. The dark blue vinyl flooring was good quality and exactly the correct thickness for easy laying and cutting. It had a material backing so no special interfacing was needed between it and the underfloor tiles. So far I am very happy with this purchase and would recommend it - excellent value for money."
"I was able to order a relatively small piece of barrier carpet which arrived ahead of schedule. I was kept informed at all times of the progress of my order."
"Perfect, received communication every step of the order through to delivery. Packaged well as received exactly what I ordered in good time for a good price."
"Great to deal with. Even though our desired carpet was out of stock we got close match for the same price. Quick and efficient with a fast delivery time."
"Brilliant service from start to finish"
"Where to start? Remland carpets have done all our flooring in our house for years! We would never go anywhere different. All the staff are super friendly and remland is definitely the best priced carpet shop in Folkestone. Good staff and quality products. What more can you ask for? Thanks team! 😊"
"Very good and easy to order from. will use again"
"Excellent quality flooring - thank you. Took a while for flooring to be dispatched but I understand as it wasnt it stock."
"Excellent value product, super fast delivery and good website navigation with expert help on hand via instant chatting. Thank you!"
"Unfortunately we didn’t purchase as went to Costco and saw an entrance hall matting there Did seem to wait along time for sample to arrive though!!!"
"It was quite a good price so I was a bit worried but it was perfect. I bought a square metre and cut it to shape. Perfect!!!!??"
"We were very impressed with the quality of the product and the excellent service we received in the purchasing our new door mat. The mat exceeded our expectations and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Remland Carpets ."
"Only ordered samples but was quick to updated me on Dispatched items and delivery .thanks"
"The Vusta flooring and adhesive were delivered speedily and are excellent products . Great price too !!"
Remland Carpets is rated 4.73 based on 1,566 reviews