Remland Carpets Reviews

Park Farm
Folkestone
Kent

Tell us how Remland Carpets made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Miss sinead whelan
Mr Scott Atkinson
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 15th May 2020
Mr Guy Wyn-Jones
More Photos & Videos
Remland have been fantastic. I had a query before I purchased my flooring and they answered my questions very quickly. I phoned them after delivery with another question and again they where very friendly and helpful. So I certainly tested out their customer service, and it can't be faulted! Beautiful flooring too.
Hello there,

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear you are pleased with the customer services provided.

We hope to see you online again soon.
The flooring was well made, arrived promptly and looks good once fitted. It was fortunate that I allowed a bit extra in case I made a mistake as there was a corner missing from the flooring - effectively reducing the useable area and forcing my choice of how best to cut the floor to fit!
Good Quality flooring at a good price so easy to lay with Double sided tape you phoned me it might be a bit late because of the Coronavirus that was helpful very well rapped no damage thank you
Good value and good quality
An excellent product which met all descriptions. The delivery was quick and I was kept informed of eta.
Thank you!
Good communication and provided exactly what we needed - thank you!
Very please with my order and please with you for letting me know you were waiting for new stock to come in
Easy to order and came within 2 days.
Looks better than on the website pictures.
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 23rd May 2020
Great communication during the convid pandemic regarding delivery. Came quicker than expected. Will definitely use this company again.
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 23rd May 2020
Perfect and exactly what we wanted!!!
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 23rd May 2020
Vinyl fine as expected. Delivery took a long time due to Covid19.
Very nice people to deal with, and they will reply promptly to any queries. Prices very competitive.πŸ˜ƒ
Excellent professional service and good quality flooring. Would recommend this company.
Very good service and quick delivery, Good price.
Great service. Remland customer services. Helped to expedite the delivery of my carpet. Highly recommend.
Prompt, efficient service, great quality product and will certainly use you again. Many thanks.
V satified
Speedy no fuss delivery, generous on size and looks fantastic. Highly recommend Remland Carpets.
The website is easy to manage, my order was processed quickly and my underlay was delivered even quicker still.. and way before I expected it to turn up. The prices are affordable and going off the quality of the underlay I ordered it is better than most!! I will definitely but from Remland carpets again.. one very happy customer!!
The lino I ordered wasn't available for delivery due to covid-19 (although I was able to order and pay before I knew this). Staff emailed me a range of alternatives although I chose to wait and have received the product which I am happy with.
Lovely staff