Remland Carpets Reviews

Kent

Tell us how Remland Carpets made you happy

customer service
Mr Nigel Crouch
"Excellent product which looks perfect as a threshold between our new engineered oak floor and new carpet. Great service too!"
Ms Emma Lucy
"Great quality and speedy delivery. Has transformed my tiered bathroom. All friends have commented on how great the flooring is. Thank you."
"Really pleased with recent purchase - great website, easy ordering. Ordered on the Wednesday, arrived on the Friday ready for hubby to fit over the weekend. Lovely quality, lovely price."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Excellent service and value. Delivery driver couldn’t have been more helpful. Brief internet search showed me the price was great value for the same product."
Hello Deborah,

Thanks for the review, your flooring looks GREAT! We are glad the delivery driver helped you and that you are pleased with the service.

We hope to see you online again soon.
"Very happy with purchase and delivery was very quick. Would use again."
"Good, efficient service. I have used this supplier before and bought this product. The carpet meets my expectations."
"Quick delivery. perfect carpet, definitely be buying some for my daughters bedroom"
"Very please with service, was delivered promptly and was very reasonably priced."
"Stunning carpet, though delivery was the full 10 day delivery estimate but this was due to the manufacturers I believe. Luckily Remland carpets asked to cut the carpet to room sizes and noticed one length was short. They did a great job of sourcing another cut of carpet from a competitor but this did take a further 3 days. The courier did damage the carpet but we managed to discard the rip by rotating the carpet 180' so no replacement. Would recommend and certainly use again."
"Top notch fast delivery and best price anywhere will use them again"
"Quick service flooring is gorgeous and good price too"
"Lovely floor. Looks great, brilliant quality!"
Hello Nigel,

Many thanks for the review, the scotia beading looks great! We are glad you are pleased with the service provided.
"Excellent value and prompt delivery, thank you Remland!"
Hello Mr Pig,

Thanks for the review, we hope to see you online again soon!
"Excellent service. Goods and delivery as promised. Would not hesitate to use this Company again. Thank you."
Hello there,

Many thanks for the review, we are really pleased to hear you are happy with the flooring and service. We hope to see you online again soon.
"Customer Service was very efficient and helpful when I contacted them about my order of samples. I am please with the designs and will order them now."
"Really helpful staff sorted my order out for me the carpet arrived earlier than I expected service great carpet perfect very pleased price excellent my carpet fitter was very impressed would definitely use this company on other apartments I have thank you"
"Service great, courier rubbish."
"Lovely vinyl, excellent price, fast and free delivery."
"We ordered grey coir matting and it was delivered very quickly. The colour of the coir looks great next to the wooden floor we have down. Would highly recommend this company and would use again."
"Arrived quickly and was well packaged. It was exactly as expected. We would certainly order from Remland again."
"Product was exactly as described, and arrived when scheduled. Great service and price."
"It was a very good product, at a competitive price, that arrived on time and was packaged really well, no chance of them getting damaged."
Remland Carpets is rated 4.75 based on 1,284 reviews