Remland Carpets Reviews

Remland Carpets 5 star review on 24th June 2021
Kelly W
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 23rd June 2021
Jon B
I am very impressed with my vinyl flooring, the ease wi the ordering, speed of free delivery. Toilet flooring for £25! Happy customer
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Good quality product at excellent price. Good communication and easy delivery.
Delivery of samples of carpet and the the actual carpet were excellent in both communications from Remland carpets and physical delivery. Would recommend.
Absolutely love this floor. Bargain price aswell
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 28th July 2021
Lovely carpets, great service, friendly staff thank you
Very happy with product and customer service also excellent when I had to amend my order after placing it due to bad measuring!!
Fabulous quality vinyl, great customer service. Will defiantly recommend and use again.
Very pleased with my purchase
Prompt delivery. Excellent value for money. Our second purchase from Remland carpets.
The product I ordered was good, however to next day delivery did not happen despite receiving an email confirming the delivery date.
First class service, providing excellent samples very quick delivery Ordered my flooring, came within 3 days Definitely would use again Many thanks
Remland Carpets were great dealing with my order. Although Forbo delivered direct from their manufacturing plant they did not leave the product with a neighbour as we were on holiday when due. Unfortunately the product got soaked as it was left outside. Remland (Marie-Louise) arranged for another delivery quickly. Although an issue with my Remland order, I recommend them.
Carpet beautiful but lost half a metre from beginning of carpet roll due to handling of person delivering. Hole was found on opening where packaging had been bust
Just fitted these edgers around a well for a fitted door mat. It looks really good Thank you.
Just had my order delivered no problems from start to finish. Would definitely use them again
Amazing quality and quick delivery,
We got 2 designs to recover our bathrooms Great price, although just missed out on free postage, so slightly bitter sweet. The designs have completely transformed these rooms.
Remland Carpets 4 star review on 19th July 2021 Remland Carpets 4 star review on 19th July 2021 Remland Carpets 4 star review on 19th July 2021 Remland Carpets 4 star review on 19th July 2021
Brilliant customer service and communications. Quality of the door thresholds is fantastic.
Great Service. Very knowledgeable and helpful staff and really good price!
Ordered a door butt, payed £30 received a piece of wood I could have paid a £5 for waste of money, no idea when it was turning up and a big disapointment
Excellent service from ordering to delivery. Thank you
Remland Carpets is rated 4.76 based on 3,277 reviews