Remland Carpets Reviews

Mr Dean H
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 31st August 2020
Miss C
More Photos & Videos
Love this flooring in my bathroom ... easy website for ordering and very fast and efficient delivery. Thank you
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 12th July 2020
The goods arrived before the email notification they were on their way! Product seems OK but not used them yet, so cannot really comment more.
Tiles great. Laid them in double row in small kitchen Attaching 2 together. Can move them around if required. Always loved flotex from 20 years ago. Couldnt get them from normal carpet shops
Delivered exactly as advised, and the carpet received was very generously sized. Enough left to carpet cupboard under stairs of my friend. So two people very pleased👍
Very good service.
The vinyl we purchased is lovely and exactly what we were after however we are very disappointed that the delivery was left dumped on our driveway without any note.
Easy, hassle free Transaction and swift delivery. Purchased vinyl flooring for a customer and was very impressed, excellent product, excellent company! I will definitely use again.
Very fast delivery
Good price
Very pleased
Everything to a good standard arrived a bit later due to Covid but was kept informed all the time , really pleased with my purchase will be recommending thankyou
Excellent service, especially from Sophie on the phone
Swift service at a good price. The only issue was that the delivery came earlier than expected, which is certainly not a major complaint! It would have been good to have an accurate date so I could prepare for the delivery. Otherwise, really helpful.
Excellent service and product well worth the wait in the process of installing product now
Had the vinyl I wanted at a good price. Good communication about delivery dates, good experience overall.
Excellent service, helpful and detailed advice given, and a good price too!
Ordered and delivered within a week. Good price. Helpful when I phoned regarding the order.
I spoke to an advisor on the phone pre order. He was very helpful. Lino arrived well packaged and undamaged.
It turned up earlier than expected.
Good professional service.
Very good service, the vinyl flooring was really nice quality.

Very happy all round
Both the carpet and service were excellent. We had bought the same Chiltern Heather carpet for another room and was very pleased with the great price and delivery again. Highly recommended Remland Carpets!
Ordered online and it was quick and easy. Very good price too compared to other competitors. Goods delivered very quickly and the packaging was excellent and well padded. I'm very happy with the quality of the flooring and can't wait to see it laid down.
Thank you Remland Carpets.
Great service and price. Excellent.
Great product, at a great price!

But very poor customer service:

I sent an email asking two questions: did the carpet need an underlay and was it appropriate for stairs. There was no reply after a week.

So I telephoned. The person who answered said she would ask someone for the answers to my questions. After a few minutes she came back to give me the answer to one question, but when I asked about the other question she said she had forgotten to ask.

She said she would forward my email to someone who would answer, but nobody ever did.
Remland Carpets is rated 4.76 based on 2,396 reviews