Remland Carpets Reviews

Park Farm
Folkestone
Kent

Tell us how Remland Carpets made you happy
Love this flooring in my bathroom ... easy website for ordering and very fast and efficient delivery. Thank you
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 12th July 2020
Great service from this company. Ordered entrance carpet for small hall way. Order acknowledge and confirmed delivery date within 24 hours. Tracking dispatch from delivery company confirmed day after. Product arrived with allocated time slot. Quality and price excellent. Would recommend them.
I am very pleased with my purchase.Although my first parcel was delivered to the wrong address, this was quickly rectified and a replacement arrived the next day.My front door mat was easy to cut to size and looks very smart.
Great service, and fast delivery. Will be using them again !
Well after waiting a month for my flooring was sent wrong colour so was asked to send image of it which i did at beginning of the week and another email but havnt even had a reply not good enough
My experience of Remaland Carpets was first class.Kept me updated on my order and delivered to me next day ,as soon as they received from supplier.I am so delighted with product I am now planning on doing my living room with it.
A good company to do business with and a good experience. I would have liked more updates on delivery time scale, evenually called and delivery was due out next day. 3 day delivery. Coir matting arrived well wrapped in plastic sheeting. Quality was good. there were a few two/three inch tears along the one edge, for me that wasnt a probem as these were in the excess to requirement area. If the whole area of matt was needed then the coir would have been ok as the thick rubber backing holds the tufts in place.
Good advice on the telephone, simple online service and very prompt delivery - all very impressive !
Delivery was trouble free, extremely quick and the product was exactly as expected. What more is there to say!
Delivered when they said it would
Be Happy with quality of Vinyl looks nice and a not bad price so all round would use again.
Very efficient service, good quality products at reasonable prices.
The carpet tiles ordered were delivered promptly - direct from the manufacture I believe. The boxes were all falling open with the tiles hanging out and 'Security Sealed' tape around them. Fortunately none of the tiles seemed damaged, but it is not a good way to deliver. Perhaps not Remland's fault, but it should be addressed with the manufacturer.
Excellent service, great quality
Very good service & competitive prices, will recommend to friends
Fantastic service, great quality, quick delivery and fantastic value for money
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
I ordered three samples they were delivered the next day I then ordered my carpet which came within five working days the price was very very good the service excellent I can thoroughly recommend them to anyone
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
The Luxury Vinyl tiles were delivered on schedule. They were excellent quality and I'm very pleased with them, also excellent price. Would definitely recommend.
Delighted with our purchase, price and quality of the product. Very good communications during unforeseen delay. Would recommend this company
Excellent service from remland quick delivery and very pleased with carper we received
Thank you Remland for supplying me with beautiful vinyl flooring. I couldn’t have asked for better online service.
This was the second time that we ordered flooring from Remland Carpets, quick service, fast delivery and quality product. Much cheaper buying direct as well.
Remland Carpets is rated 4.76 based on 2,495 reviews