Remland Carpets Reviews

Park Farm
Folkestone
Kent

Tell us how Remland Carpets made you happy
I am very impressed with my vinyl flooring, the ease wi the ordering, speed of free delivery. Toilet flooring for £25! Happy customer
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Great service and lovely quality flooring. Would definitely recommend.
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 20th May 2022 Remland Carpets 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Great choice, contemporary styles and very good quality.
Easy to order and quick to deliver. We are very happy with the resultant laid floor and the competitive price we paid.
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Great quality Allura Grigio LVT tiles -well packaged & excellent delivery. A pleasure to deal with can’t recommend enough
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Quality vinyl flooring at a great price & fast delivery, what more can you ask for.
So pleased with my purchase, quick delivery, great quality. Would you again.
Remland Carpets 5 star review on 16th May 2022
The carpet was excellent and the customer service ladies at Remland were brillant when there was a problem with delivery from DX
Really nice quality, stays down well too.
Remland Carpets 4 star review on 16th May 2022
I searched the internet looking for Flotex floor covering and thank goodness I found Remland Carpets They have the greatest selection to choose from. I sent for some samples which arrived extremely quickly. I telephoned their office and spoke to a very helpful lady. I ordered my carpet which arrived extremely quickly. It was packed very securely and the carpet was perfect. I recommend both Flotex and Remland Carpets. The Flotex is very hard-wearing (I have had Flotex in the past). Remland is extremely efficient. I would shop there again.
We are delighted with the entrance hall carpet. the colour is perfect and it is so easy to fit!
Competitive pricing and excellent service
Very good quality carpet would recommend 😊
After a long trawl of the internet, this beach-effect vinyl was exactly what I was looking for, and at an excellent price. Unfortunately I cannot find anyone to fit and lay it, as the four companies I have tried only fit their own products. I wasn't anticipating this problem. Vinyl still wrapped, hence no photo.
Vinyl flooring as pictured and described Choice made easy by supplying samples free of charge before purchase
Saw on social media that new houses are having built-in entrance mats so had the idea to recreate the look on our porch. Came across Remland Carpets after a google search. Lots if variety, good price and quick delivery. Also, the porch looks great!
Ordered on the Wednesday after speaking to customer services to check stock, called back as advised once order placed online, order arrived on the Friday. This pattern was out of stock at the manufacturer so it was brilliant to be able to get hold of it.
Very pleased with my purchase, it is saving my carpets from the dirt being walked in by the builders.
Highly recommend remland carpets for any carpet needs as they are very reliable and reasonable in prices when buying a product laminated flooring
My order took ages to come then wasn't delivered when stated on courier email. I contacted Relmland ,once they looked into it said it was broken in transit and sent out next day. Overall good service , shame I had to chase it up to find out where it was.....
Excellent! Very pleased with the appearance. Have yet to fit. Prompt delivery