Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

Read Relax Sofas & Beds Reviews

sales@relaxsofasandbeds.co.uk

Louth Road, Fotherby, Louth

Tell us how Relax Sofas & Beds made you happy
I ordered Lexi 3 seater sofa and it was pretty much delivered within estimated time. I am thrilled, beautiful piece of furniture very well made, so much so am thinking of buying the 2 seater as well!!
So pleased with my new sofas, exactly what I wanted .Due to lockdown, delivery was delayed twice, but well worth the wait .
Delivery was spot on to what we expected The sofa is perfect 👌
We are very pleased with our 3 Piece suite. Relax sofas we're helpful and quick to reply to our emails.
Easy online ordering, we were then allocated a delivery date & time with delivery on time .
Sofa feels and look well made. Comfortable.
V helpful when I made the order for my sofa by phone.
Very happy can’t believe how luxurious it is like sitting on a cloud regards
We have problems with our old suite which is still in guaranty no joy with email or phone not impressed with after service
Goods spot on although delivery of goods was a long wait, 5 months! I felt this was too long. Covid was the reason. Price competitive, hence no complaints! Would use again, but delivery timescale would be a contributing factor to future sale.
Very happy with the chair and the delivery thank you
Very good service and installed in room
Furniture ordered and we were kept up to date by email regarding manufacturing times and furniture delivered on the date given.
Excellent customer service, delivery and communication. Really happy with my sofa and chair, thank you.
Absolutely love my lay z boy chair. Such good quality and so comfortable. The item was delivered with care and Relax were really helpful in keeping me informed of the progress of the order.
Relax Sofas & Beds 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Excellent service, beautifully made chair, comfortable 10 out of 10
Very good all round service
Delivery people need training properly, bad handling of sofa could easily have caused serious damage. Original credit card deposit awkward and unclear at first showed full payment taken. happy with the product.
Took delivery of my Sherborne Keswick manual recliner this morning it was brought into my lounge, when i told the delivery men i had paid £15 to remove my old recliner they knew nothing about it, they weren't going to take it away they telephoned their company then they took it away, i wasn't happy they didn't even en know the back came off they tried to take the chair out without removing the back part, i had to show them how to remove it, we are pensioners so we could have done without the hassle, sort your deliveries out
Easy to place on-line orders which came through as originally estimated. Excellent courier delivery service to Scotland.
Relax Sofas & Beds is rated 4.79 based on 666 reviews