Regency for Expats Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Regency for Expats

How would you rate Regency for Expats ?

"Seconds after I sent an email with all the data while being admitted to hospital, I received a phone call from Regency. They followed up and updated me by email while I was in-patient at hospital. The difficult task of dealing with the national specificities of the hospital was handled extremely well."
"Easy to claim, Regency replied same day and paid it the next day. Astonishingly great service. Defo a reccomend."
"Superb service and very quick also"
"Regency have shown efficiency and a great response time when dealing with our new membership and recent claim. Living in Asia for 10years they are frill free, organised, not pushy. Provide all the information needed to process everything easily, and not need to ask questions or chase up matters. I recently submitted a claim and within an hour was emailed with confirmation and payment acknowledgement. Super reassuring when living overseas. Very satisfied."
"Amazing service, been impressed with the service from start to finish. Same day response and processing time is impressive."
"Very pleasantly surprised at the ease of filing a claim, the speed of the service, and the rapid reimbursement. Thanks."
"Prompt acknowledgement of receipt of health claims; clear communication of what next steps are; prompt follow up and advice of the outcome of claim review and amount to be reimbursed; timely refund and follow up by email to confirm it has been received. A very pleasant experience."
"I was very impressed with the speed of processing my outpatient claim. Everything was handled very smoothly and efficiently via Email. Thank you!"
"I am very happy with the service provided by the Regency health insurance people. ALways on hand, always friendly and I always get my cliams processed very quickly."
"Great if you need international insurance cover. They look after me if I just stay local and even when I travel for holiday or even on business. The claiming process is really easy. I email them my claim, no need to post and I got reply same day, super quick."
"Very good company. Having recently been involved in a car accident (not overly serious, but I did spend the night in hospital) I found Regency to be a great insurance company to have. All hospital costs were paid straight to the doctors without a load of questions/forms etc and they were very helpful"
"Recommended Regency for Expats via Rosegate Insurance Brokers. Rosegate were very knowledgeable, very professional and gave me a range of options. Eventually decided on Regency as it seemed the best value. My experience with Regency's health insurance has been so far very good and i can not complain about anything"
"Excellent cover, superb service Have Regency health insurance as an employee benefit arranged through my company. The plan is very good and a great incentive. When I contact them they give me all the answers I need there and then without having to wait. When I submit a claim, I get a reimbursement paid to me extremely quickly. All my medical bills have been paid by regency and the service they provide whilst dealing with them is good."
"Genuinely one of the best experiences I have ever had with an insurance company. Regency have made it so easy and no matter where I am in the world they have the ability to help me. The 24 hour claims service is a pleasure to deal with and they arrange for all medical bills to be paid for quickly. Great job and many thanks"
"Highly recommend Regency Health Insurance As a British expat that travels a lot, I have had the need to call upon them in different areas of the world and each time their offices have given me the best service I have experienced of any insurance company. Not once have they quibbled over a claim and as soon as I submit a claim for medication, a gp visit or when I went for my annual medical check... They paid the claims quickly."
"It gives me great peace of mind having Regency health insurance as they are always very accommodating of my requests and they have never argued about any claims I have submitted. The pay all claims quickly and it is always a nice experience talking to such attentive friendly people"
"Denied approval of shoulder surgery they claim pre existing condition because i played golf a years ago and had a sore shoulder. Also they said injury due to age and that not covered. They want you to have a body of 18 year old regardless of age. Find someone else for coverage. I have learned the hard way."
"I cant comment on how good or bad the service is as I have never had to use the service, however I do find it expensive and will give a lot of consideration before I sign up for another year."
"After finally getting the hospital to accept the insurance, everything went smooth, lots of hospitals won't take tnsurance, they want me to pay and then I have to deal with the insurance company"
Regency for Expats is rated 4.31 based on 118 reviews