Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Click Here

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy

"Superb service and very quick also"
"Regency have shown efficiency and a great response time when dealing with our new membership and recent claim. Living in Asia for 10years they are frill free, organised, not pushy. Provide all the information needed to process everything easily, and not need to ask questions or chase up matters. I recently submitted a claim and within an hour was emailed with confirmation and payment acknowledgement. Super reassuring when living overseas. Very satisfied."
"I got a reply on a claim within 3 hours of sending the email - its been approved and processed."
"I am very happy with the service provided by the Regency health insurance people. ALways on hand, always friendly and I always get my cliams processed very quickly."
"Great if you need international insurance cover. They look after me if I just stay local and even when I travel for holiday or even on business. The claiming process is really easy. I email them my claim, no need to post and I got reply same day, super quick."
"Overall good"
"Received good service, cover is comprehesnive Typically reply quickly with the responses being helpful"
"Always having a great experience with Regency from arranging cover to making claims. Easy to do with not much paperwork and claims are paid quickly in full with no excess or agro."
"I was really impressed with Regency and all the people that work there. They were really supportive of me when I was going through a bad time. I have come out of it much much better and that is in large part to the assistance they gave me. The claims people were very kind and the emergency assistance team were fast to react to my situation."
"I would like to express my thanks to Emma and her team at Regency for the excellent service, help and guidance she gave me regarding my health insurance claim i made with them. Thank you for sorting everything out so quickly and painlessly - keep up the first class work."
"I travel a lot so having a Regency Health plan has helped make it easier to see a doctor wherever I am, and even meant I could get access to some really great benefits while on a business trip. Would definitely recommend them."
"Generally good company. Reliable staff, well organized service, good comprehensive insurance benefits. Would like it to be a bit cheaper but overall am satisfied."
"Much better than my previous health insurance plan that I got through my company. Regency insurance include a number of upgraded benefits that I didnt get before and when you talk with the people that work there they are always very nice to deal with so generally I like them"
"Fantastic insurance benefits, professional team. I would recommend Regency insurance to anybody as their service is really good. I was a little bit apprehensive submitting my first claim but they really came through for me. Been with them now for a number of years and have always had a really good service from them."
"Best Service from an Insurance Company. Have had an amazing service from Regency. Was admitted into hospital recently and on phoning the 24 hour emergency helpline, they sorted everything out and paid all the invoices directly with the medical facility. Have had a few follow ups with the doctor and prescribed medication and all these costs have been taken care of. No problems, easy, friendly"
"Regency Expat insurance is very good. The claim processing time is very good."
"Outstanding service, friendly and competent team. Settle all medical bills directly with the hospital, no fuss, easy."
"3 years with Regency and they have been prompt and very customer focused with all of my needs. Applying for cover was easy, they were recommended by a few different brokers but decided to go direct and did it online. Submitting claims done by email and they have always paid them quickly. I travel quite a lot and their different offices around the world are attentive and easy to contact Renewing is as simple as saying go ahead and the premiums havent seen any large increases you normally find with insurance companies. Total experience is good."
"My health is very personal to me, so I will remain anonymous, but I wanted to make my thoughts public to thank to the claims team who helped me through the worst situation anyone can imagine. The service and the phone calls with Mary in particular were helpful and even comforting. Thank you all, especially Mary and Louis. :)"
"Was recommended Regency by a friend; thus far I have only good things to say about them. Very friendly people working there, quick turn around of queries and very easy to use."
Regency for Expats is rated 4.29 based on 164 reviews