Regency for Expats Reviews

Read Regency for Expats Reviews

+44 20 3129 1544

info@regencyforexpats.com

Tell us how Regency for Expats made you happy
Just got my claim settled in 1 day. Great job by the regency claims department. Thank you for professional service.
I was impressed with how quick I received my claim. With my previous insurance companies it took some time but only took 2 days with Regency.
Very very satisfied with the health insurance i buy from this company. Cover is high and htye refund my claims very quickly. The people at regency are very friendly. Thank you.
Good value, some nice additional benefits such as counselling. Easy to access the claims service
People are very good here, Took a short time for my claim and I am very happy with everything they have given me so far. Fitness is a very good part of my plan.
I tried 4 different insurances and so far I am very satisfied with Regency’s service. Medical fees can be very expensive … I submitted my claim last weekend and I already received the money in my account much faster than my previous experiences. It was such a relief. If you’re worried about high expenses Regency is very fast.
Excellent service! Thank you for the support!
Very quick to contacting me when I need something. Good insurance for my needs and they helped me get my claim in a few days.
This company can not get any lower. Truly vile people running this company. Their response to the (genuine) negative reviews is to pose as an ‘actual customer’ and state that these reviews must be from competitors! Words fail me. Regency - Why don’t you say that to my wife who is going to have to fly round the world whilst halfway through 6 rounds of chemotherapy when she is at her weakest, quarantine for 15 days in order to be able to continue the treatment in her home country where she will be covered by some national insurance because you won’t honor a genuine claim for cancer.
I came to Regency from another insurer because of previous bad experiences so I was pretty down about insurance companies. Glad I made the move, very warm reception when I got my policy and the first thing they did is show me how to claim. Just had my first claim paid out with no issues whatsoever. As a previous commenter said, based on my experience I am suspicious of the negative reviews, it simply can't be the same company I'm dealing with and I smell competitors on a mission.
Exactly along the lines written in earlier reviews. I was just denied my claim for a hip replacement operation of Euro 12500 now to be paid out of my pocket. Given the three months between the first contact and the final denial to pay I get the impression that even statements from Doctors are not considered ok!. I am going to seek legal advice in order to settle the claim. Meanwhile I look for a good reliabale alternative insurance for expats like me.
Impossible to submit a claim they make it a mine field walk. You will pay and then get denied reimbursement based on technicalities and itrealistic demands of supporting documentation. Find a company easier to do business with. This one cost me 10k plus the medicinal expense they refused to pay
I am an actual client who has been with Regency for two years, and have made about 15 claims give or take a few (two in hospital claims). Based on my experiences I am sure the negative reviews here must be from competitors. There is no way our experiences can differ so much. Definitely recommend Regency and have done so to a number of friends, all of who also have only good things to say about them.
Make sure you read their small print before signing up on ‘pre-existing conditions’. If you are being sold by Now Compare or are being sucked in by their fancy marketing videos - the below is what you really must pay attention to before you sign up: 1. Any claim relating directly or indirectly to any medical condition or related condition that existed prior to the date of entry. Conditions for which you have received treatment, had symptoms of, had knowledge existed or should have known existed, or you sought advice for or existed without your knowledge prior to your date of entry (preexisting medical condition) will not be covered. ‘Or existed without your prior knowledge’. This is what they will use time and again to deny your claim. In our case they have denied my wife’s cancer claim for this reason. No matter that the type of cancer she has is a very aggressive one that grows quickly and we have sent them countless diagnostic reports saying as much - they have denied it for being a pre-existing condition based on the wording in the clause above. This will be the 3rd negative review in a day on this site for Regency so watch now for the bombardment or fake 5 star reviews. Regency for Expats have literally ruined our lives - they are a truly despicable company and you must avoid them when selecting your health insurance company.
Every Insurance is good, if you never use it! They haven't payed for imaging results and lab tests so I had to cover a great amount by myself. I regret that I have book them. Never pay a year in advance! Never again!
i have been waiting on my claim for 72 days. Regency has tried all possible ways to deny the claim and i have managed to provide all information they asked for. Now they are just sitting on the info and only saying that they are reviewing it for several weeks.
Great insurance! I have been using it for more than a year for both inpatient and outpatient services and I have never been disappointed. Well priced and fast response.
I recently moved abroad for work and I was requested a superior insurance policy to be able to settle. Traveling during this period is confusing and can get overwhelming. A friend of mine recommended me Regency. I am so grateful for it. They have been very supportive throughout the process, understood my needs, and managed to activate my policy very fast. Everything was processed online and efficiently thanks to their amazing and professional team.
I'm not one to write reviews normally, but the care and compassion I've had from the claims people has driven me to thank them publicly. Amazing service from them, and in my most difficult moment. They have a client for life here.
Regency for Expats messed me around with empty promises of expediting claims and continuously requested documents that had already been provided by both myself and the hospital. All the while my mother was fighting for her life in hospital. They said that they would process the claim asap and arrange payment with the hospital if it was approved, this never happened and mother died. Until now the claim is still pending (8 weeks later) and they have referred to her as "he" in emails and sent generic emails with mistakes to me non stop. Their service is terrible and I would never recommend it to anyone.
Regency for Expats is rated 4.19 based on 439 reviews