Refresh Cartridges Reviews

of reviewers recommend Refresh Cartridges
Read Refresh Cartridges Reviews

info@refreshcartridges.co.uk

Tell us how Refresh Cartridges made you happy
Cartridges arrived free of carriage and sooner than I expected! Good quality cartridges that last a good long time. Thoroughly recommend.
Always exceptional service. Very well satisfied. Will always return custom.
Very quick service. Reasonably priced items.
Refresh Cartridges certainly met all of my requirements & more! My purchase was delivered promptly & packaged well. Full details were included which made the whole installation process that much easier to complete. New cartridge easy to install & was working straight away. I'll certainly order from Refresh Cartridges again. I'm certainly a HAPPY customer!
Fantastic service. For the first time I have found a supplier that delivers on time and the cartridges always work. Thank you so much
Product is always good, but speed of delivery is AMAZING. Ordered at 4.50 one day, arrived here next morning, over 550 miles away!
Delivery fast Quality good Price very reasonable I'm very happy.
Ink cartridges arrived promptly the day after ordering as usual. Also excellent value. The customising of multi colour packs is most helpful.
Used many a time. Swift service and guaranteed quality. Highly recommended.
This is obviously a company with integrity and a genuine aim to give good service. They bore with me when I made a complaint about something I'd ordered from them when in fact the error was mine. It is so good to deal with a company who do not treat customers as dispensable once they have taken their money. I shall definitely use them again. Thank you, Natasha and Chris.
Excellent service. order late night delivered within 3days cartridge is working with my printer 10 out of 10
Refresh cartridges it’s the first time I have used them I used to buy my card and ink cartridges from a local store but they have closed down . I was really impressed with their service as the card I used from my local store is also supplied by refresh cartridges and their service is so quick and prices are so compatible. I will also be ordering my inks from them too as they are so reasonable.
I ordered the wrong ones prompt response and refund Good service thankyou
Outstanding service, had trouble with printer error messages and could not believe how helpfull and patient staff were in rectifying problem.
Excellent quality, price and delivery.
every thing said is done first class
Excellent service
Very prompt delivery and good quality cartridges. What more could you ask for?
Great service and speedy delivery
Fitted the large black cartridge ok and it printed. Unfortunately ink leaked out copiously whilst unwrapping, so at this stage not terribly impressed.
Refresh Cartridges is rated 4.92 based on 7,530 reviews