Redmans Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redmans Solicitors
Sorry But advice was really quite poor
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you were disappointed with the services in your matter. Please feel free to contact the relevant fee earner handling your matter if you would like to discuss this further; alternatively, please email feedback@redmans.co.uk.
Didn't follow up on the signing of my second settlement agreement which meant a delay of a month in me getting paid out. Not impressed
Used them to handle my redundancy. It was OK. The redundancy agreement was very straight forward so I would say everything was acceptable. Cannot comment on how they would have handled a more complex scenario.
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to advise you on your matter
Excellent service