Redmans Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redmans Solicitors
I didn't really get any practical help or useful advice on my situation beyond what I could myself understand from reading the contract. I was hoping for much more practical insight and experienced advice on the enforceability of the non-compete agreement to help me decide on a course of action. What I got was instead the "letter of the law", which felt like a waste of money, since I could understand that myself clearly from the contract. I've since gotten very different input from friends/former colleagues who've seen similar situations in companies where they worked previously. I'm sorry to say I won't be recommending Redman's for employment and contract law matters to any people who ask me.
Sorry But advice was really quite poor
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you were disappointed with the services in your matter. Please feel free to contact the relevant fee earner handling your matter if you would like to discuss this further; alternatively, please email feedback@redmans.co.uk.
Didn't follow up on the signing of my second settlement agreement which meant a delay of a month in me getting paid out. Not impressed
Poor clarity on fees and strategy.
Helpful till you instruct them, then do the very minimum.
Redmans Solicitors is rated 4.79 based on 277 reviews