Redmans Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redmans Solicitors
The service and guidance received was very good although I was disappointed to find that I had personally incurred additional cost where I’d have expected my legal support to clearly advise me of this to allow my to instruct them to recover this from my employer.
Service was slow and the "basic" was delivered.
Used them to handle my redundancy. It was OK. The redundancy agreement was very straight forward so I would say everything was acceptable. Cannot comment on how they would have handled a more complex scenario.
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to advise you on your matter
Well I contacted the sollicitor before I had my settlement agreement to ask him how much should I ask to my employer he didn't want to give me any information so I asked 6 months and they agreed on that but when I spoke to the sollicitor after he said that I could asked for more but I will Take the risk to loose everything so I don't understand why when I called him first he didn't told me to ask for 1 year salary straight away I mean until I got the settlement agreement he didn't really care and didn't provide the major advices I needed which was how much should I say to them I want before they make the offer !!!!
Thank you for your kind review. We note that you seem to have some concerns regarding the service provided and always invite feedback from clients - please don't hesitate to email us on feedback@redmans.co.uk if you would like to provide any further detail
Redmans Solicitors is rated 4.79 based on 277 reviews