Redmans Solicitors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Redmans Solicitors
"Excellent Service"
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to advise you on your matter
"Very happy from service received. Highly recommend"
"Very professional and thorough. Sachs who dealt with the bulk of my case was excellent Thank you. ."
"I was generally impressed with the fast turn around, efficiency, responsiveness, and consideration of circumstances. I needed a couple of areas of advice quickly and with Redmans help was able to get to a conclusion quickly and with minimum stress. They were friendly and professional throughout - I'd use them again."
"The guidance and assistance I recently received when using Redman's was fantastic. Caroline & Chris were both very informative and understanding walking me through each step. Thank you."
"Fantastic service, very quick and efficient. Thank you"
"Excellent professional service."
"As with All solicitors advice without consequence but understood and communicated my legal position"
"Prompt, professional and excellent service."
"Excellent service, prompt and helpful"
"I found Redman’s to be very efficient and got me the best deal available in the short time scale that was available."
"Very professional. Provided excellent advice on my Settlement agreement."
"Professional from start to finish."
"Excellent service provided by Redmans, will certainly consider using again."
"Very professional and extremely personable service. Thank you very much."
"I found Chris to be very approachable and easy to speak with about complex matters. He took action quickly and his updates to me, as his client, were prompt. I would recommend Chris and the team at Redmans without hesitation."
"Good advice"
"Overall happy with the service provided by Chris and Rana."
"Chris and Rana provide a great service, very informed, diligent and care about your result, would recommend Redmans"
"A speedy efficient friendly service, I would definitely recommend Redmans Solicitors for processing Settlement Agreements."
Redmans Solicitors is rated 4.70 based on 73 reviews