Redmans Solicitors Reviews

22 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Redmans Solicitors in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Redman's provided excellent legal employment advice for me during a difficult time in my employment. Chris was my lawyer, super efficient, quick, reliable and clearly very experienced in the matter. Could not ask for a better law firm to deal with your query if you are in need of some help. Would definitely use them again in the future. Highly recommending Chris."
"Helpful till you instruct them, then do the very minimum."
"Chris Hadrill was very professional and responsive. I would highly recommend him"
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to advise you on your matter.
"Very Efficient, with very quick email reply’s. I had a matter that needed resolving within a very short space of time and Redmans Solicitors were great with dealing with my matter quickly."
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to assist you with your matter.
"At Redmans the solicitor that was dealing with me was Chris. He dealt with my situation smoothly with clear guidance and explanation"
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to advise you in your matter.
"Clear, concise advice and guidance delivered by an experienced and very capable solicitor, within the timelines required"
"Very efficient service. I never had to wIt for more than a day for a reply to any of my queries and the matter was dealt with swiftly."
"Very timely, thorough and helpful advice. Friendly and considerate of the needs of the client"
"Very prompt and attention to detail. Thank you for the service"
"Couldn’t be happier with how Redmans successfully handled our seemingly tricky case. By being clear and detailed every step of the way, with the utmost professionalism and courtesy, they made it an informative and eye-opening process, taking the stress out of the situation and ultimately delivered what you would want from such a service. I fully appreciate everything they have done, and if I am ever in need of such services in the future, they will be the first number I contact. Excellent."
"Excellent work delivered with great quality"
"Chris Hadrill was a great help both in terms of his advice and his expertise. He explained my options to me clearly and concisely enabling me to quickly make the right decision for me in the circumstance. I would not hesitate to recommend Chris or Redmans to friends or colleagues, and would certainly make Redmans my first port of call should I require a similar service in the future."
"Redmans gave excellent advice and helped me understand everything in clear concepts. Thank you!"
"Well I contacted the sollicitor before I had my settlement agreement to ask him how much should I ask to my employer he didn't want to give me any information so I asked 6 months and they agreed on that but when I spoke to the sollicitor after he said that I could asked for more but I will Take the risk to loose everything so I don't understand why when I called him first he didn't told me to ask for 1 year salary straight away I mean until I got the settlement agreement he didn't really care and didn't provide the major advices I needed which was how much should I say to them I want before they make the offer !!!!"
Thank you for your kind review. We note that you seem to have some concerns regarding the service provided and always invite feedback from clients - please don't hesitate to email us on feedback@redmans.co.uk if you would like to provide any further detail
"Resolved my issues"
"Quick fast professional service."
"Overpriced and charged hundreds of pounds for a handful of one-line emails, with little quality advice obtained at the end of the process."
Thank you for your review. We note that you seem to have some concerns regarding the service provided and always invite feedback from clients - please don't hesitate to email us on feedback@redmans.co.uk if you would like to provide any further detail
""Prompt, efficient and practical advice that resulted in me getting some additional money tax free.""
"Patient and thorough advice given to me around my Settlement Agreement"
""Excellent service, getting back to you promptly giving you very good advice.""
Thank you for your kind review, we're pleased you found our advice helpful. Please don't hesitate to call us again if you have any further queries.
Redmans Solicitors is rated 4.55 based on 22 reviews