Redmans Solicitors Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Redmans Solicitors
"Immediate response to my initial enquiry. Very clear throughout the whole process and thorough and great communication which worked really well during quite a stressful time. Chris Hadrill was extremely helpful and made me feel at ease."
"I received a very professional service from Chris. The advice given really helped to leave me comfortable to sign the settlement agreement following my redundancy. Would be happy to recommend your services to others."
"Excellent service from initial contact to deliverables."
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to advise you on your matter.
Virginia K
Verified Buyer
"Yes, Chris Hadrill answered all my questions and I feel more confident with my current situation"
"Chris Hadrill was referred to me my a friend of mine. I found the service to be efficient, quick and like Chris's direct approach to my work. Well done and thank you Chris!"
"Very prompt & structured service that helped put my mind at rest at a difficult time"
"I have found Redmans to be very helpful, diligant and thoroughly professional when dealing with them, plus they gone that extra mile for me !"
"Thank you to Chris Hadrill at Redmans for his assistance in settling my case. I contacted him at the very last minute and he was happy to help me and managed to get everything done on time and in a very professional manner. I will definitely be happy to work with him again ."
"Redman's provided excellent legal employment advice for me during a difficult time in my employment. Chris was my lawyer, super efficient, quick, reliable and clearly very experienced in the matter. Could not ask for a better law firm to deal with your query if you are in need of some help. Would definitely use them again in the future. Highly recommending Chris."
"Helpful till you instruct them, then do the very minimum."
"Chris Hadrill was very professional and responsive. I would highly recommend him"
"Very Efficient, with very quick email reply’s. I had a matter that needed resolving within a very short space of time and Redmans Solicitors were great with dealing with my matter quickly."
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to assist you with your matter.
"At Redmans the solicitor that was dealing with me was Chris. He dealt with my situation smoothly with clear guidance and explanation"
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to advise you in your matter.
"Clear, concise advice and guidance delivered by an experienced and very capable solicitor, within the timelines required"
"Very efficient service. I never had to wIt for more than a day for a reply to any of my queries and the matter was dealt with swiftly."
"Very timely, thorough and helpful advice. Friendly and considerate of the needs of the client"
"Very prompt and attention to detail. Thank you for the service"
"Couldn’t be happier with how Redmans successfully handled our seemingly tricky case. By being clear and detailed every step of the way, with the utmost professionalism and courtesy, they made it an informative and eye-opening process, taking the stress out of the situation and ultimately delivered what you would want from such a service. I fully appreciate everything they have done, and if I am ever in need of such services in the future, they will be the first number I contact. Excellent."
"Excellent work delivered with great quality"
"Chris Hadrill was a great help both in terms of his advice and his expertise. He explained my options to me clearly and concisely enabling me to quickly make the right decision for me in the circumstance. I would not hesitate to recommend Chris or Redmans to friends or colleagues, and would certainly make Redmans my first port of call should I require a similar service in the future."
Redmans Solicitors is rated 4.63 based on 30 reviews