Redmans Solicitors Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Redmans Solicitors
"Both Rana and Chris were fantastic. From the first phone call I was confident my matter was in good hands. I was not disappointed. I would highly recommend Redmans. Thank you again for all of your support and advice."
Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to advise you on your matter
"Great advices and communication. Through Redmana I obtained match more than what I thought. Highly recommended"
"A good and efficient service with the required legal advice provided for a settlement agreement."
"The solicitor I used was Chris Hadrill, who I found extremely professional and I felt that he made me feel at ease, considering the subject matter he was assisting me with."
"Chris provided excellent assistance with the negotiation of my settlement agreement. From start to finish, I was consitently updated and advised on the best course of action to take. I would highly recommend Chris and Redmans Solicitors."
"They are busy people but manage well so generally I would recommend them."
"Very efficient and professional service from my first phone call making an enquiry. Timescales of the matter in hand were met and within the agreed budget. Would highly recommend Redmans"
"Really very good service, always available to answer questions, provide my with any information I needed to make informed decisions."
"Offered good support and advice"
"Chris reviewed and managed my compromise agreement swiftly, accurately, helpfully, and on budget. His input on key non-compete clauses was valuable, his communications were clear and concise, and he was always swift in responding. Highly recommended."
"Excellent legal advice service."
"I found Redmans to be very helpful and efficient in conducting my case which was concluded in a timely and diligent manner"
"I found Redman Solicitors to be very good and worked very well to an extremely tight timescale. I would happily recommend them again especially Rana."
"I received excellent, knowledgeable and critically timely support from Chris regarding my settlement agreement, and would wholeheartedly recommend Chris in these matters."
"Poor clarity on fees and strategy."
"The solicitor communicated well with me and made sure I understood everything. He did everything needed for my settlement agreement and tried to get the wording changed in my favour too."
"Redmans provided excellent services"
"Excellent service"
"I was very happy with the level of advise I received from Caroline Lewis, and a very professional service fron Chris, The advice given really helped me and I was comfortable to sign the settlement agreement following my redundancy. I would be more than happy to recommend your services to others."
"I very much appreciated the help provided by Redmans in the settlement agreement agreed with my former employer."
Redmans Solicitors is rated 4.62 based on 53 reviews