Reddiseals Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reddiseals Ltd
Read Reddiseals Ltd Reviews

About Reddiseals Ltd:

Supplying the joinery industry since 1987.

Reddiseals has the widest range of timber window components and accessories in the UK and have been successfully supplying the joinery industry since 1987. Reddiseals specialise in sash window components offering solutions for restoration and renovation of traditional box sash windows, together with spiral balances and associated furniture.

01905 791876

Reddiseals Ltd 5 star review on 10th March 2021
R Saund
Reddiseals Ltd 5 star review on 20th November 2020
A Hasan
Very prompt delivery BUT the two rolls of insulation were in a very thin box which was falling apart on delivery
Just what I needed .came on time
The tape I have just bought is easier to use than some others, in that the protective non adhesive band deals with both sides of the adhesive tape, so one does not have to try to work out which side sticks to the window, as one assumes that both do! However, only time will tell I also think that you should consider selling shorter rolls for people like me who have old double glazing and this tape is just used for repairs as one does not know how long your tape roll will last unused in a roll?.
Thanks for getting in touch. Regrettably we are unable to offer the tape in shorter sizes as we are restricted by the size the reels are manufactured in. If stored in a cool, dry environment, the tape can be used up to 12 months from the date of manufacture. Thanks, Becky
1st time I have dealt with these guys but great communication from the start, great prices for the bits I needed and they were quick and very helpful to sort out a little issue we had with a distribution problem. Will definitely be using them in the future. MJSMaintenance
Not used this company much but spread over many years. Products are good and fit for the job. My only problem is delivery! I live in Scotland and that location, all of Scotland, attracts a surcharge. I have many companies deliver by nationwide courier services to me but only a rare few add a surcharge. I believe this surcharge may be illegal and if not should be. So, one star off for despicable delivery charges.
Great service, Web site could be simplified for ordering stock
better then the ones it replaced
Did Exactly what it said on the tin 👍
Good quality products, good product information, a more exact delivery date confirmation would make Reddiseals a company that I wouldn’t move from.
Bought the visible pulley covers for all the sash windows in the house. Simple enough product, not particularly attractive to look at, but more or less out of sight when fitted. However, they are effective at stopping the draughts that, in the right weather conditions just seeped cold air into the house. Couple of points for Reddiseals; firstly the plastic blocks the that clip around the pulley ropes are left and right handed, but I got a set that were all the same "handedness", so I had to make some minor modifications for them to fit. And secondly, it would have been good if the pulley covers came complete with small wood screws to fit them with. I would recommend Reddiseals and the sash window pulley covers.
All arrived as planned and worked.
Products arrived promptly and good value
Product availability good and well explained. Ordering process easy however annoyed that delivery option was a signed for parcel via Post Office. I was out when it arrived so then had to collect it from central sorting office 5 miles away. Completely unnecessary for a parcel containing 10 quids worth of tape.
web site is easy and good, delivery was quick but the package was bashed so product was a bit dented!!
Excellent response to my request, fast delivery, the only Company that had the product I wanted. Thank you.
We needed some Timber Window Weatherseal urgently which we found on the website and ordered. It arrived the next day which pleased our customer.
The product arrived as arranged, a couple of days on when I used the product, window dry seal with lip, I found that it was faulty. Contacted reddiseals absolutely no quibble at all, photos sent, and I recieved a replacement almost by return. The company stood up to the plate for which I would recommend them. The problem was with the manufacturing process. I would use them again.
Great customer service and prompt delivery . Also only supplier I could find of marine grade stainless steel sash fittings.
Great seller quick delivery with everything I needed to repair my sash windows
Happy with the products. Good quality
Reddiseals Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 2,332 reviews