Reddiseals Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Reddiseals Ltd

About Reddiseals Ltd: Supplying the joinery industry since 1989.

Reddiseals has the widest range of timber window components and accessories in the UK and have been successfully supplying the joinery industry since 1989. Reddiseals specialise in sash window components offering solutions for restoration and renovation of traditional box sash windows, together with spiral balances and associated furniture.

01905 791876

sales@reddiseals.com

The Furlong,Berry Hill Industrial Estate,Droitwich.

R Gill
"Reddiseals have been our main supplier for a number of years and despite many approaches from competitors, the mix of quality of products, competitive pricing and a very helpful team of staff on the phones means that we have never switched."
H Phillips
H Phillips
Verified Buyer
"We are renovating a large old Georgian property with 127 windows. We now buy all our window refurbishment materials from Reddiseals. Prices seem reasonable, the materials themselves are of good quality, we haven't yet had to send anything back, and deliveries are prompt and efficient."
"Great help on the phone and the products are transforming our old sashwindows."
"Excellent choice of products, great website and then when I required some confirmation by phone, excellent, professional staff available to answer my questions."
"Fantastic service. Fast delivery and good prices. A delight to do business with. Their huge range of products is very helpful."
"Brilliant quality for the money, and fantastic service. Ordered at 15.00 and delivered 9.15 the very next day."
"VERY FAST FROM ORDER TO DELIVERY. POLITE EMAILS FROM REDDISEALS STAFF"
"The seals I ordered were the exact replacements for my double glazing. Until I came upon Reddiseals, I thought I was going to have to use alternatives. Great delivery time too."
"Great range of window seals and hardware. Good prices. Postage is a little over the top, and that might be something to look at as e... is usually free."
"Speedy delivery and helpful support on the phone to provide samples and answer some questions."
"I ordered in the late afternoon and I was knocked up by the by the delivery man early next morning. It was excellent service."
"Reddiseals' delivery was next morning after ordering the previous afternoon. Items were all present and correct and the quality of the beading (for double hung sash windows) was very good, nice and straight with the pile carrier inserts all nicely in line. All other materials were also of high quality."
"Excellent product, prompt service and good communications."
"very quick very efficient good prices - altogether excellent"
D Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery, helpful staff"
"Excellent service from start to finish 👍"
"Quality materials. Great contact and advice"
"Great customer service very knowledgeable and helpful, good value for money"
"Easy to order - the product was exactly what we wanted - no problems with the delivery. Altogether a very positive experience."
"I made a call because I was not 100% sure if I had selected the correct item on line I had a helpful person on the line who advised me as required. I asked about delivery time lines and was given an appx delivery if ordered on the day and the delivery came slightly quicker than expected. The product (double glazing security tape) was exactly what I wanted and has done the job that I needed. When things like this run smoothly, this makes me happy!"
"I have always ordered my purchases by phone & delivery has been very good, usually the following day. However i recently ordered on the internet & was totally disappointed with the delivery - after four days i had to ring up - only to find that the courier had lost my parcel, the woman whom i spoke to sorted out another order & it was delivered promptly - the next day !! Many thanks."
"They had exactly what I want, right colour, and arrived fast"
"Good selection of quality products at competitive prices. Delivery service lets the company down a little. Parcels are often damaged and damp. Contents are usually ok, but couriers clearly don't take care."
Reddiseals Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 881 reviews