Reddiseals Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Reddiseals Ltd

About Reddiseals Ltd: Supplying the joinery industry since 1989.

Reddiseals has the widest range of timber window components and accessories in the UK and have been successfully supplying the joinery industry since 1989. Reddiseals specialise in sash window components offering solutions for restoration and renovation of traditional box sash windows, together with spiral balances and associated furniture.

01905 791876

sales@reddiseals.com

The Furlong,Berry Hill Industrial Estate,Droitwich.

R Gill
"Reddiseals have been our main supplier for a number of years and despite many approaches from competitors, the mix of quality of products, competitive pricing and a very helpful team of staff on the phones means that we have never switched."
H Phillips
H Phillips
Verified Buyer
"We are renovating a large old Georgian property with 127 windows. We now buy all our window refurbishment materials from Reddiseals. Prices seem reasonable, the materials themselves are of good quality, we haven't yet had to send anything back, and deliveries are prompt and efficient."
"Great help on the phone and the products are transforming our old sashwindows."
"???????????"
"Great product, just disappointed that there were no screws supplied."
"Very helpful in the first place and the delivery time excellent - thank you ."
"Good stock, reasonable prices, Easy ordering, quick delivery."
"Reddiseals website contained clear information and was well structured so that the products I needed were easy to locate and described in detail. Having placed an order using standard postage, the goods were with me within 24 hours, packaged securely. The quality of the products received was as described and of excellent quality."
D Le Versha
Verified Buyer
"I had been looking for years for the old type (proper) metal casement putty, which I’ve not been able to get since the late seventies. The ‘dual purpose’ stuff sold these days is, frankly, rubbish by comparison. I bought some of the ‘rapid set’ casement putty, not really holding out a lot of hope, but lo and behold! - it actually does what it says, and if it’s durable too, then one of my biggest problems with the glazing of one of my products is solved. And.... it was delivered the following day. Price is acceptable, especially as the result is so good. Time will tell, but I’m very confident. If you need a good putty that sets up pretty much solid after a few days, this is the stuff. Has to be worked up a bit, and a tiny bit of turpentine makes it much smoother. Any graininess left by the knife is soon smoothed off with a soft brush. This product saved me two hours, loads of messing about, and I didn’t get grumpy!. Fantastic."
"Very pleased with the product, reasonable pricing, quick delivery service."
"Quick and easy to deal with"
"The staff at Reddiseals are very helpful, online ordering is nice and easy and delivery time super fast."
"You are offering me 10% off if i write a review, if you offered me 10% off instead of calling me telling me the items i have ordered online are discontinued and the replacements are actually 30% more expensive than the originals then you might of made a sale .... you will be coming off of my favourites list. Poor Show!!"
I’m sorry we couldn’t help you on this occasion. Unfortunately the item you’ve ordered is discontinued, as you mentioned we do have a replacement but it does cost £1.43 more.
We hope we’ll be able to help with your requirements in the future.
Thanks,
Becky
"Excellent quality, fast response and delivery via Royal Mail, so there were no excuses for not being able to find me and delaying delivery. A first class service, a first class product. A very happy customer."
"I made a very small purchase of some catalyses for 2 part wood filler ,Reddiseals was the lowest price on line, What was great was the fact that I received conformation for the order and notice of dispatch the very next morning and the items where delivered the very next day. Could you ask for better service or price I do not think so. well done Reddiseals It nice to know that when help is needed to complete the job you have my back"
"I was looking for rubber seals for windows, and found a good selection in Reddiseals website. I placed my order, paying only for second class Royal Mail delivery as it was the cheapest option. I placed my order at 1.00 p.m, and the seals arrived the following morning in the post at 10.00 a.m. Can't get better than that."
I Robertson
Verified Buyer
"seal was ordered & delivered in 2 days.i have fitted & it is doing a superior job in sealing my windows in this horrible weather."
A Ridgewell
Verified Buyer
"We've used your on-line service before and find it very straight forward. The goods were sent promptly so we find it all OK."
"Very quick delivery, all as described."
"Delivered on time and great quality. Highly recommended"
"The item I ordered came quickly and it was well made."
"promt delivery ,and quality of sash window hardware much better than available locally,will be back for more."
"Order placed a week ago and still waiting delivery I realise it has been Easter but thought it would of arrived today at the latest. I used to deal with them when I owned my joinery company and always found them very helpful my star rating is based on this time only."
Thanks for getting in touch with us, we’ve looked into this and can see that it has been sent 2nd Class so may have been held up by the Easter break. A member of our sales team will be in touch with you shortly in order to advise you further.

Thanks,