Reddiseals Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Reddiseals Ltd

About Reddiseals Ltd: Supplying the joinery industry since 1987.

Reddiseals has the widest range of timber window components and accessories in the UK and have been successfully supplying the joinery industry since 1987. Reddiseals specialise in sash window components offering solutions for restoration and renovation of traditional box sash windows, together with spiral balances and associated furniture.

01905 791876

sales@reddiseals.com

The Furlong,Berry Hill Industrial Estate,Droitwich.

R Gill
"Reddiseals have been our main supplier for a number of years and despite many approaches from competitors, the mix of quality of products, competitive pricing and a very helpful team of staff on the phones means that we have never switched."
H Phillips
"We are renovating a large old Georgian property with 127 windows. We now buy all our window refurbishment materials from Reddiseals. Prices seem reasonable, the materials themselves are of good quality, we haven't yet had to send anything back, and deliveries are prompt and efficient."
"Great help on the phone and the products are transforming our old sashwindows."
"A great selection of fairly priced related products. Order and payment process was simple with confirmation and copy invoice sent by return. Post and packaging to highland area was correctly without penalty and received 3 days after placing order Highly recommended"
Posted 57 minutes ago
"great service and quick delivery, Staff always very helpful."
"seemed to be about the only supplier of window seals specificaly for timber windows on the internet. Fortunately they are excellent. A lot cheaper than the universal seals on ebay. Would definately recommend, 5 stars."
"A good quality competitive product delivered promptly and well packaged."
"Parts ordered turned up next day! Very good service definitely going to use again. Thanks very much"
"Reddiseals are an excellent company delivering what they promise speedily. I ordered new brass handles for my recently renovated sash and case windows. Hears to their polished finish shining through for another 100 years."
"Comprehensive range of materials for re-furnishing sash windows and very rapid delivery. Now I’ve just got to do the job!"
"Order came well packaged and very quickly."
"Easy ordering, service was great with an very quick delivery. Excellent!"
"Sadly I can’t write a review of the product as I am still waiting for it to be delivered five days after it should have been! I can, however, say that the courier Aspray24 is HOPELESS and Reddiseals should think about finding another one."
We’ve looked into this and believe there were issues with our couriers on this occasion. We’re sorry this happened and will be doing a full investigation in to what went wrong – a member of our team will be in touch with you to discuss this.
Thanks,
Becky
"Great prompt service. Goods arrived safely and securely delivered. Very pleased. Thank you."
"Good selection of various types of seal and very prompt delivery."
"i buy the rapid set putty its a great product and always delivered on time"
"Excellent product and service."
"very very good service"
"The tele sales attitude is absolutely shocking though some of them niki I would say was the best one I’ve talked to Your company has lost me 3000 pounds in labor waiting on the delivery problems Which I feel a money back for the lose should be compensated"
Thanks for getting in touch with us, I’ve referred this to the customer service team who inform me they have left a message with you regarding this matter and will have this resolved as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Becky
"fast delivery"
"Excellent service. Orders arrived quickly when expected. Good website that works speedily. Products look as though they'll do the job required and documentation is reassuringly good. 5/5. Will continue to use."
"Excellent service order arrived promptly will use again"
"Have used this company many times. Great products and fast delivery."
Reddiseals Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 1,087 reviews