Reddiseals Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reddiseals Ltd
Read Reddiseals Ltd Reviews

About Reddiseals Ltd:

Supplying the joinery industry since 1987.

Reddiseals has the widest range of timber window components and accessories in the UK and have been successfully supplying the joinery industry since 1987. Reddiseals specialise in sash window components offering solutions for restoration and renovation of traditional box sash windows, together with spiral balances and associated furniture.

01905 791876

sales@reddiseals.com

The Furlong,Berry Hill Industrial Estate,Droitwich.

Arrived on time , fitted a treat , looks the part and stops underdoor winds
I needed a replacement set of spring balances for a sticking sash window. Reddiseals online calculator correctly estimated the optimum type of balance for each sash and made ordering very easy. The order arrived the next working day, and fitted beautifully. A very good experience - recommended!
Hinges where just as promised. Carpenter was happy.
Poor delivery service
Good morning Mr Griffiths. Sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our delivery options on this occasion. After investigation, we unfortunately, received your order after our scheduled cut off for next day despatch and confirm your items were despatched the following day for delivery. I appreciate the delivery was refused by yourself and a full refund has been given. I understand that a member of our Customer Services team have been in touch with you and confirmed your refund. We welcome feedback and will ensure that our cut off times are more prominently displayed on our website to prevent future occurances. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards Teresa
You get a very good service from Reddiseals. Staff are friendly and helpful and if you do get a problem it is resolved quickly. Delivery times are very good as well.
good quakity products fast, firendly, relaible delivery
Short hick-up in delivery but solved in a great way!! Perfect, very satisfied. Will be back for sure. Good customer care!
good customer service
Very good price, the quality of the items is great too. 2 items I ordered were unavailable at the time but were sent 2 days later. I can't fault the level of service.
Both packages arrived independently and although everything was present, the cardboard box containing the seals had been opened and was burst and was handed to me by the courier as an open box. The georgian bars came in a long cardboard tube that was burst open completely at one end. Assuming they left your premises in good condition, i would consider changing the courier.
Good morning Colin, Sorry to hear that your delivery arrived in less than perfect condition. I am pleased that you received all items despite the damaged packaging. Customer Services are looking into the situation with our chosen delivery partner and will come back to you in conclusion. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Kind regards Teresa
Purchased two brass uplifts for a sash window. Quality is excellent, great price and prompt delivery.
Super fast delivery very impressed will definitely be ordering again
Great products and great customer service.
Easy first class service
My order arrived amazingly quickly the day after ordering, thank you, and was well packaged. The sealing strip is exactly what I needed and appears to be of excellent quality. Further order now made. First class service!
Excellent product selection, competitive price and prompt delivery
glad i found these guys online, had just what i was looking for... thanks
first class company to deal with
Quick to respond but one of the parting beads has a diagonal split which meant that I could not use about one third of the length. The web site is good and I will use Reddiseals Ltd again.
This seal is an exact match for the one's in some 25 years old Wickes wooden windows I am refurbishing. Been looking for these for a while. Delivered promptly at a reasonable price.
Reddiseals Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 2,280 reviews