Red Mosquito Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Red Mosquito Ltd

How would you rate Red Mosquito Ltd?

"Very good people to work with. Professional and helpful we have used Red mosquito for over 10 years and would recommend them to anyone wanting good IT advice and maintenance for their business / organisation."
"Red Mosquito are exceptionally competent and resolving a wide range of It issues that we have within our services. The turn around of support is particularly efficient with the vast majority of problems resolved on the day"
"Red Mosquito provided us with a quote and advice in relation to upgrading our office IT system. They then installed the system and provided staff training, and now provide on-going maintenance and 'trouble shooting'. We have found Red Mosquito's service to be prompt and efficient and staff are invariably friendly and helpful. Red Mosquito has been a good option for us as a small charity in that we do not have dedicated IT staff. Jan Macleod Manager Women's Support Project"
"I have dealt with Red Mosquito for almost 8 years although their relationship with Russel + Aitken pre-dates that by some years. I have always found the company to be progressive and proactive in their advice and I have, without exception, found their staff to be professional and helpful when I have had occasion to ask for assistance. The staff at Red Mosquito have a broad range of knowledge and experience and if the person I'm speaking to doesn't have the answer immediately, there is no hesitation in involving other members of staff in order to get the answer as quickly as possible. I would have no hesitation in recommending Red Mosquito to any organisation that was considering employing their services."
"We have been using Red Mosquito for a number of years now. They offer a great service and are quick to respond to issues when they arise. They offer an easy to follow ticket system where queries can be dealt with by Email and also offer phone support when required. They have a friendly helpful team to help with all our IT needs and will go the extra mile for the customer."
"Excellent service from Neil and he team at Red Mosquito. Always available to sort out any IT issues quickly and efficiently."
"RM have looked after us and our IT needs for over 10 years. We are delighted with the service they provide and they are always at the end of the phone to help us. We would highly recommend them to any company looking to outsource IT."
"Always a fast, efficient and friendly service from Red Mosquito."
"We have been using RedMosquito for a number of years now and are extremely happy with their professional, efficient and friendly approach to IT Support. Their support service more than meets the needs of our organisation and they have become an invaluable resource and are always happy to provide advice whenever needed. I would definitely recommend them to other organisations."
"European Circuits have worked with Red Mosquito for several years and been very happy with the response and service to any and all calls that we log with them. Staff deal with issues quickly and efficiently and are always on hand to offer advice."
"I have used Red Mosquito for a number of years now and I can only say that the level of service and professionalism of the team is second to none. It is very reassuring in business to know that a team of professionals like this are available if required. Many thanks for the excellent support."
"We've been using RedMosquito for over a year now and highly recommend them to any business. They have provided outstanding service and solutions to meet all our business needs and we can't compliment the skill and expertise they deploy to our every request on every occasion highly enough. They are, without question, the single best IT service provider I have worked with."
"I have received extremely efficient, down to earth, professional advice and support over the years. Since facing IT problems previously, Red Mosquito were able to quickly turn it around and ensure minimum disruption; now proving an invaluable extension to my business."
"We have found Red Mosquito to be an invaluable support for all of our I.T needs. As a small business, we don't really have the need nor the resources to employ I.T personnel but obviously do have adhoc I.T requirements and we have found that Red Mosquito plug this gap perfectly. They run a very slick operation that allows you to communicate your needs to them and they are always back in touch very quickly. Any issues we have needed them for have resolved quickly and with the minimum of fuss."
"We have worked with Red Mosquito for more than 10 years and always found them very responsive to any problems we may be encountering. I like the fact that they took the time to learn about our business to ensure they understand what we are looking for. I would not hesitate to recommend them. Andrew Lawrence Business Development Manager Empteezy Manufacturing Group"
Red Mosquito Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 95 reviews