Red Mosquito Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Red Mosquito Ltd

27 Panorama Business Village

How would you rate Red Mosquito Ltd?

Lorraine Kellie
Verified Buyer

RM have looked after us and our IT needs for over 10 years. We are delighted with the service they provide and they are always at the end of the phone to help us.

We would highly recommend them to any company looking to outsource IT.
Moira Graham
Verified Buyer

Always a fast, efficient and friendly service from Red Mosquito.
Angela
Verified Buyer

We have been using RedMosquito for a number of years now and are extremely happy with their professional, efficient and friendly approach to IT Support. Their support service more than meets the needs of our organisation and they have become an invaluable resource and are always happy to provide advice whenever needed. I would definitely recommend them to other organisations.
Philip
Verified Buyer

European Circuits have worked with Red Mosquito for several years and been very happy with the response and service to any and all calls that we log with them. Staff deal with issues quickly and efficiently and are always on hand to offer advice.
Angus
Verified Buyer

I have used Red Mosquito for a number of years now and I can only say that the level of service and professionalism of the team is second to none. It is very reassuring in business to know that a team of professionals like this are available if required. Many thanks for the excellent support.
Colin
Verified Buyer

We've been using RedMosquito for over a year now and highly recommend them to any business. They have provided outstanding service and solutions to meet all our business needs and we can't compliment the skill and expertise they deploy to our every request on every occasion highly enough. They are, without question, the single best IT service provider I have worked with.
Blair
Verified Buyer

I have received extremely efficient, down to earth, professional advice and support over the years. Since facing IT problems previously, Red Mosquito were able to quickly turn it around and ensure minimum disruption; now proving an invaluable extension to my business.
Damian
Verified Buyer

We have found Red Mosquito to be an invaluable support for all of our I.T needs. As a small business, we don't really have the need nor the resources to employ I.T personnel but obviously do have adhoc I.T requirements and we have found that Red Mosquito plug this gap perfectly. They run a very slick operation that allows you to communicate your needs to them and they are always back in touch very quickly. Any issues we have needed them for have resolved quickly and with the minimum of fuss.
Andrew
Verified Buyer

We have worked with Red Mosquito for more than 10 years and always found them very responsive to any problems we may be encountering. I like the fact that they took the time to learn about our business to ensure they understand what we are looking for. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Andrew Lawrence