R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery Ltd
Read R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery Ltd:

Data Recovery Company with full data recovery lab and expert engineers. VMWare XSAN RAID EMC IBM DELL HP StorageWorks Drobo Synology QNAP RAID 0,1,3,4,5,6,10,50 JBOD DFS VMFS NTFS HFS FAT EXT3/4

HDD SSD USB, Flash Memory. SAS SATA FC IDE SCSI SD CF iSCSI VMDK

R3 Team deliver successful recovery of data even when declared unrecoverable by other companies. Andy and the team at R3 help those told there is no hope. R3 are more rapid and have the highest success rates in the fields of UK data recovery.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Windsor St , ,,

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery Ltd made you happy
非常快捷及安全的修復 本人的外置硬碟突然失效 R3 Data Recovery 以三天時間,作出100%修復 對他們的服務表示滿意
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 7th March 2017 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 7th March 2017
(London) -
Very fast and safe repair My external hard drive suddenly fails R3 Data Recovery made a 100% fix in three days Satisfied with their service Many thanks for the review Rico The pictures of the supercars on Facebook are indeed impressive "hard drives" Possibly the most super cars ever recovered ! All the best from Andy and the team at R3.
Sent my hard drive with suspected Heads fault quoted £399+VAT (8-12 working days). after a month waiting they have sent me an email that parts arrived and start working on it. After another week called me up saying that they have tried to rebuild the hard drive and it needs another 2 rebuilds (cost= extra £720 inc. VAT up front). After another 2 weeks time got informed the hard drive is not recoverable..... Looked professional at the beginning but seems to be another Scam company...
Dear Krzysztof I can assure you that we are not a scam company and indeed we help those who have been scammed. I am sorry the expenses we charged did not achieve the results you need and we like to give, but we did warn you that this was a much more difficult case. The issue here is the Seagate ST2000DM001 version that failed is a 6 head version and we needed the right match, we used a donor from stock and it was damaged, resulting in our declaring it unrecovered. At this point you asked us to continue trying. Many of these drives are 5 head. Unfortunately getting another donor drive was a problem and extended the processing time ordering in.But the reality here was the severity of the damage to one of the platters. It is possible a recovery can be possible but in order to get to a finish we could go through several donors, several strip downs and several rebuilds, You were originally quoted for the no recovery no fee single rebuild. This was not successful and would normally be returned unrecovered. You requested we try again and we offered an escalation route at £300+vat per rebuild, unfortunately after another 2 rebuilds which you were charged for we had not made much improvement on the image and no useable data was available. More rebuilds may or may not get to good data. One of the issues we ran into was finding the correct donor, we do not take unnecessary risks in the recovery process and the engineer allocated to your drive is one of the newest members of the team but he has over 10 Years heading up another European data recovery lab and has joined R3 to help because of our industry leading facilities and success rates. Obviously any negative review of R3 Data Recovery is disappointing, and any failure to get a recovery is not what the team are happy with either, but be absolutely clear that R3 Data Recovery is one of the very best labs ever put together in the UK and we routinely recover drives declared unrecoverable. It is just unfortunate that your Seagate 2TB drive is one of those that the failure is too much even for us to achieve without extensive rebuilds, rework and imaging time. We are not here to work for free and the no recovery no fee service works for the majority of the recoveries we do each month since they are timae and motion dependant. Yours unfortunately was much more severe and that's not our fault. I hope this helps you understand where our focus is. Regards Andy Butler Operations Manager R3 Data Recovery
I cannot put into words how fantastic the service provided by R3 was, but needless to mention we did recover data after a complex raid failure - totally - and very quickly. Many thanks to Andy and the team - brilliant.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 3rd April 2015
(Halifax) -
Many thanks for the Review Andrew It was good to meet you and show you around Security House. The emergency service performed for the RAID 0 with 3 x WD5000AAKB-00H8A0 disks was completed within 24 Hours of arrival. With a total of just 36 hours from your original call. By arranging collection direct from another data recovery lab and acting quickly we were able to achieve the recovery for significantly less cost as an emergency than the competitor who had taken over a week . The R3 Data Recovery Hospital does not advertise the clients we work for, but we are pleased to get reviews. Our lab is used daily by all types of organisations who prefer not to advertise their data loss situations and our success rates enable us to be efficient and cost effective. Andy Operations Manager R3 Data Recovery Security House Windsor Street Sheffield S4 7WB 0800 999 3282
Amazing service, still waiting for my comission though.
Very prompt and extremely professional service from start to finish. Many thanks.
I can happily recommend R3. I found their prices to be very competitive, their speed and responsiveness to be leading class, and their professionalism and helpfulness to be unbeatable. I did not pay for an express choice or anything of that matter, and I got a diagnosis back from them within a week. I waited a month from competitors. Their no data no fee promise was amazing as my drive was deemed too damaged to recover anything from, saving me +£500. This was not something I could say about other firms. They also helped me to get a refund from a competitor, getting me back £624 from a failed recovery attempt from datarecoveryspecialists.com (a front for Fields), all for no fee. Amazing service, please save yourself a lot of grief and go straight to R3.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Dear Alex Apologies for the delay responding. Thank you for the taking the time to leave a review. Your case whilst a success is also disappointing. The fact that you were given a full refund by Fields Associates aka Fields Data Recovery aka Data Recovery Specialists was a good outcome, yet you would not have found help had you not looked for a second opinion or had followed Fields advice and had your drive recycled. The fact that so many others who have also been deceived and defrauded by a company that is known to use its ill-gotten gains to pay for reviews and to buy "Trust Stars" or pay "Refunds" to cover up the scale of the #fieldsdatarecoveryscam not just in the UK but also across Europe and the US can get away with it using Trustpilot "reputation management" is what should really be reviewed. So many victims of Fields are not just defrauded, their data recovery options and property are often stolen - the goal is not just to damage or profit from the victim of the #fieldsdatarecoveryscam - it is to prevent competitors making a living do successful recoveries. This is a market manipulation situation - The Fields Group is owned by the Conman Dr Jamie Hamilton Wallis MP for Bridgend - I can demonstrate how he has profited from his scams and have numerous examples of helping victims of Fields. What is particularly saddening is that most victims of Fields over the last decade will never know that they were scammed or that they could get a full refund and possibly their data back. We do our best to help but in reality the #fieldsdatarecoveryscam is a £Multimillion deception with an ISO9001 badge. We refuse to be #Trustjacked Visit www.data-recovery-blog.com to find out more.
I was recommended to use R3 Data by an IT specialist and they didn't disappoint in reuniting me with my data. A massive relief. Great service from Andy and his team. Back up your back up folks!
I had a problem with my partners iPhone X where it’s storage was too full and caused the phone to crash and unfortunately we didn’t have a backup of the photos, after spending a full day going to numerous different phone shops and contact Apple and other company’s being told it was beyond repair due to a error 14 and them explaining there wasn’t really anything they could do to save her sentimental photos of our newborn and toddler, we came across r3 data recovery, thanks to the 24/7 help I managed to speak to Andy who was so helpful and said they would do everything they could we drove down to the office and dropped off the phone, one of the team told us to not get our hopes up as there isn’t really a solution to this problem yet but assured us he would do anything and everything to help, this was on Wednesday the 30th of December 2020, we expected to have to wait weeks to hopefully hear back. To then hear from them the next day saying theyve not only managed to get all our photos back they actually managed to get the phone back on and usable was incredible I can not thank Andy and his colleagues enough we are so grateful and can not recommend this company enough, If I ever have any issues again these will be the first company I turn to. Thank you so much!
Great company! Extremely helpful! Thought I had lost years of work to a spillage but they managed to salvage my data quickly and accurately. Would definitely choose them again. Although this taught me a valuable lesson in backing up.
After many resets my Nokia Lumia 1020 showed a blue sceen with sad emoji. Unfortunately I hadn't been able to save any data as Windows 10 refused to recognise my phone via the usb socket. Searching the internet I came across The Data recovery Hospital and discussed my needs with Andy. I sent my phone usb cable, charger and a 32gb usb memory stick to them via their free Royal Mail Pacelforce service. Nick emailed me, my phone needed to be dismantled to acces the chip, I agreed, customer services emailed an invoice to start the process which I willingly paid, assuming this would be deducted from the final invoice. Several days later I received another invoice, more than twice the amount I was expecting. I phoned R3, Will said he would discuss it with Nick when he came in on Monday as he didn't work Fridays. Nick emailed to say there was obviously a misunderstanding; I was relieved to receive an amended invoice. My phone and memory stick were promptly returned, but the usb cable and charger were not included, Nick said they would find and return them. I can't thank Andy Nick And Will enough, nothing was too much trouble, excellent service.
I pulled out the usb port out of my 2 year old harddrive last night, phoned some places and they said it's probably gonna cost 190-300 to do recovery. Knowing that I was really panicked. I then rang Andy, he's a brilliant bloke and told me if its pulled out there's no damages to the disk (after I told him some info about my hardware), what I need to do is just open it up and get a cable to access data. I wasn't sure at beginning but after opening it up, I realised it was only the adaptor board and exactly like Andy said the harddrive is intact.,
Andy saved my degree - was so helpful with getting damaged sd card to him and my degree data recovered safely within 24 hours all while on lockdown - a miracle worker !
Andy was incredibly helpful over the phone and made himself available to speak to me in the flexibility of my working hours. He took the time to talk me through several different methods of data recovery and even took the time to do a remote session to help me find an important file. If I ever had an issue with data recovery in the future, R3 Data Recovery would be the first place I’d call. Excellent service!!!
Andy Butler and the entire R3 Data Recovery team are doing a great job. I was correctly advised the data already on the phone was overwritten and unrecoverable and a R3s free assessment confirmed this. Sometimes it is not possible to recover the data. I understand that . R3 Recovey Data does not ask any money. That's what Trading Standards say, and they're also very honest. They help me refund money from another company that I have been deceived . They did not recover the data and charged £ 505 !!! I highly recommend this company.
Hi Krzysztof You are one of many who contact us every week that have fallen foul of Fields Associates aka Fields Data Recovery - Rapid Data - Data Recovery Specialists . To be charged £505 for unnecessary work is bad enough but you were actually caught by a well known scam Many reading this may not realise how Fields Group companies and highly professional sales / account managers work. They have target to make and the recovery is secondary. Unfortunately this is the tip of the iceberg, Fields Group are also declaring drives unrecoverable after charging significant fees when in fact they are recoverable. Most told believe Fields representatives and do not seek a second opinion. As a company helping victims of the Fields Group it is not normal to expose a well managed ISO9001 corporate sector domination company a scam but there are no other words to that sum it up. For more information or to talk through your data loss situtuon make sure you get a second opinion if Fields have not been successful, better still steer clear of any Fields Group member or partner companies. Andy Butler R3 Data Recovery
Thank goodness for R3 Data Recovery! I recently had a total disaster on my hands as a memory stick I was relying on to keep a month’s worth of university work on became corrupted, and very little of it was backed up (a terrible mistake on my behalf!) I tried plugging it into multiple different PCs but the stick could not be read and none of the files could be accessed. I raised the issue with the IT support service at my university, but they said that they could not help me. I then went to PC World to enquire about data recovery, but they took one look at the memory stick and immediately said that none of the data could be saved. I then went to the Apple store to ask why my MacBook (or any other laptop) could not read the stick, and was given an appointment at the “Genius Bar”. The “genius” said that there was nothing that he could do, though his colleague recommended a data recovery software package that could be purchased from Amazon. However, I would have to run the software myself, and there would still be no guarantee that the files would be saved. In despair, my mum contacted Andy at R3 data Recovery, and he was extremely reassuring. Though I was sceptical since so many supposed “experts” told me that there was no hope and that my files were gone forever, I decided to go ahead with the data recovery. Within an hour, a courier arrived at my residence to collect the memory stick – I was very surprised at the speed of the service! 4 hours after handing over my memory stick, all of the files were safely back in my possession! I received updates from Andy via text and email throughout, and am overjoyed and beyond impressed at the result! I would definitely recommend R3 Data Recovery to anyone experiencing a loss of their important files; I can’t express my gratitude enough!
"It started well, from contacting them, to sending the hard drive off and all through the recovery process, I was updated throughout and felt it was going well. I was then re-quoted for a mechanical fault. It was pricey and I spoke my concern of the success rate as I had a lot of stuff already backed up and was only after a select few files. However I was assured it was either 'all or nothing', so took the gamble. I then received the recovered list, and shortly after I received the invoice and then things started to go wrong. The recovery list is hard enough to go through as it is and there were a number of files that I either couldn't find on the list or didn't have a name. I then asked for help in locating / confirming the names of the files (as these may have been what I was after) and enquired if subsequent scans could improve the reading or help locate my missing files (I was willing to pay additional fees). What I got was complete disinterest and a feeling that after they recovered what they had, as far as they were concerned, their job was done. I tried to explain what needed to be looked for and was willing to spend as long as it took to 'help them, help me' and was informed by the person I spoke to that he would talk to the engineers about my request, but I got the feeling I was just becoming an inconvenience to them at this point. As a number of days had passed I thought it best to pay the invoice. With that, the drive was sent back to me with no update about my request and no response when I queried it. Unfortunately for me the gamble didn't pay off as it turns out the files that didn't have a name weren't the ones I was after and turned out that the files I was after and the majority of my personal files in general (pictures, etc) weren't recovered. What I did get, were only a handful of my personal files (and it was a small handful at that) and thousands upon thousands of folders in no specific order containing system or directory files that make up the various applications that were on the drive, which have 0 value to anyone. This may have made it look like a successful recovery by pushing the recovered percentage up, but in my case it really wasnt. I completely understand the terms and conditions of file recovery in that its not a guarantee and that the risk I took was my own which I accept and this review is mainly due to the customer after care. When being charged close to £700 to not be able to recover the files I was after and then not really caring when asking for help in finding them, even when willing to pay more, just felt like a slap in the face. I congratulate them for being able to access the drive at all, its further than anyone else may have got, its just a shame that in my case, it was a waste of both our time... and a very large hit on my wallet.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 2 star review on 8th September 2017
Dear Sean I fully appreciate your point of view but let me say we have done the work asked of us and we were working on a situation which had been exacerbated by previous software recovery attempts which you would not have realised can exacerbate a failing drive. Do not interpret being busy as not caring. Your case has been processed as per your instructions and our procedures. Your original problem was actually a degrading drive, what became apparent was it was actually a weak head and damaged platter. The previous software recovery attempts you had carried out prior to sending it to us contributed to the damage to the file system. The quality of the recovery was actually very good, the issue is the folder structure was damaged as a result of the catalogue being in the area where the heads had landed. The effort and expense for both the company and charged to you was correct for the task. If we thought we could improve the results with more donors, or processing time we would. What we will do is prevent the image made in the recovery process from being wiped, we recheck the scan of the image to see if there are any other lost files, in particular pictures and general files you say were not recovered. I will follow up during the next week with the outcome of our investigation. Andy Butler R3 Data Recovery
R3 were very professional, helpful but also friendly, we had a problem with a macbook pro hard drive that crashed while saving a report and needed this report off it ASAP, bearing in mind this was also a sunday to add to our drama. We rang the number provided for out of office hours and spoke to the owner Andy he answered the phone asked some questions and reassured us that the information should be recoverable. He talked us through the process and put our mind at rest we would be in good hands. He even offered us to drive to the Lab the same day and he would get one of his tech guys to meet us there to start the process. We decided to go up there next morning as it was a 3hr drive, as soon as we got there he greeted us personally and told us to go and grab food or coffee and would ring us within 10 mins to say if the files could be recovered and put our minds at rest it was in good hands. As promised he rang back to say that yes it was recoverable and would take a few hours to get the info off and onto an external hard drive to take it away. I must say that through the whole process and being an owner of a company myself that relies on recommends and repeat business that Andy his company and the whole process where a pleasure to deal with and I will certainly be recommending his company to anyone in the same predicament that may need this service. They are top class once again thanks guys.
Many thanks for the review Justin, Considering you had a data recovery operation just 1 mile from you in Wales you rightly did your research and elect to drive to Sheffield. We routinely process work from every city in the UK and as you witnessed we are a real data recovery lab able to recover in this instance the failed drive within the day. I hope the wait gave you time to look around the locality and at least enjoy as much as possible the time waiting for the disaster you were having to be handled by a dedicated team which is recognised as amongst the best ever put together in Europe. Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
In reply to Andy accusation I threatened to blackmail them which I find for one immature but also completely laughable, I've noticed he has done a similar thing in exactly the same way in another reply to a negative review. It would have been more pleasant if you had held up your hands and said we tried but we couldn't do it here is a refund sorry for wasting your time Also It's my legal right to make a review about my treatment with this company all I wanted was my data back sorry if you don't like it I stipulated I would make a negative review if I wasn't refunded in full, I'm unhappy that I've not been refunded this is why I am forced to write a review of my negative experience with your company this is not blackmail Andy it's what unhappy customers do, if I had got my money back I wouldn't be so annoyed You took a month rather than a week and this could have gone on longer quite what you were doing is beyond me, I lost faith as of the time it took you but also you didn't seem to know about Adobe film projects or what type of file they were. I gave you all the file types I needed, you said to me in a conversation on the phone I could have a full refund last week, did you or not? I asked for this refund back when I spoke to a lady who worked for you who said we don't have software to get Mac footage back which is ridiculous, and quite rightly had enough at this point I asked for my refund which I didn't get. What I did get was another hard drive without the file types I wanted, so my request for a refund was totally ignored even though I also stipulated I wanted a refund in an email Also your talk of threatening staff is also laughable I work as a teacher, I threatened to write a review about my experiences if I wasn't refunded. That's what people do if they are unhappy Andy they ask for a refund. I have now written a review about my experience which you really don't like. That's the situation. This isn't blackmail it's what happens in the modern era of the Internet that a customer has the right to talk frankly about his experience, my experience with you has been very negative from the start If you had got my footage back within the week you said it would is be happy after a month if you had given me a refund that you said you would last week I'd be fed up but in some way reimbursed so at least I can spend a weeks wages elsewhere trying to get my data back People can make up there own minds reading reviews about your company I feel my experiences have been truly terrible and have been honest about it
(London) -
Dear Matthew Since you wish to make this into a topic here we go At no time did you tell me you were a teacher, you did say you had no money but were a struggling director who had reformatted a LaCie external drive in error. I was under the impression from you that you are a self employed film / video production contractor. I did take on-board the stress you were under and can only assume the accident you had and delays getting the drive to us added to it. Further calls and our determination to do our best to help you were clearly of no interest to you. Had you mentioned you were a teacher and said which school you the data belonged to I would have offered a student and teachers discount of £30+vat but you did not and I was not to know. The service you were quoted for was the standard 5- 7 working day service which can go over depending on workload and in this case because of your not actually knowing what file types you were dealing with there were numerous delays and stop starts.. I quoted this The total cost will be £179+vat including a new 1TB drive for the recovered data. In actual fact you were charged a little more for a 2TB drive with the recovered data. Making an actual total charge of £232.50 for everything. This was not a no recovery no fee engagement, it was to recover everything we could from the drive and included collection and return and the new 2TB drive. Your initial enquiry was on the 24Th October, the collection and delivery to the lab was delayed and it arrived with us on the Fri 4th November - there was a further delay awaiting your response to our customer services regarding all the important file types we were to scan for which we received on the 11th of November. The Image showed no errors with the drive and a RAW scan commenced all video types available were recovered at that point. Where the confusion came in was we could not find any useable (header intact) .mlv files or .proj files, but you insisted they were there . So we did subsequent scans just in case we had missed anything , effectively 2 more scans were made testing specific scripts for the missing file types during which time you were calling our customer services team who tried to explain the situation to the best of their understanding and you took issue at specific phrases and "lost faith". All work has been don in "good faith" we assume that what you described happened is what happened, we take at face value that there were no other interference or attempts made by you or others to attempt recoveries and we endured numerous calls often late at night. Regardless we completed the engagement as quoted. I am sorry that a weeks pay has been wasted for you, I know the cost of living in London is considerably more than in Sheffield and is why the lab is so cost effective and staff have moved to Sheffield to work at Security House. For you to assume that your threat and delivery of numerous negative reviews of my company and threats of court action would give you a refund was not the way to go. If I can be of any further service I am available on email or phone or by letter. Regards Andy Butler R3 Data Recovery.
The recovery was successful, however, the price seems to me that you realise you have most customers over a barrel, and take advantage of that. Thanks for the data, but not cool (and the sitting in a cupboard or whatever the description was doesn't wash). Get a grip of your pricing. X
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 2 star review on 28th March 2016
(Bradford) -
Dear Andy - I assure you that we do not work like that. The labs, its engineers and its support staff are focused on giving accurate pricing at the time of quoting. The £599+vat charged was for an emergency recovery of a failed Apple Mac Hitachi 2.5" which we received on a Tuesday and returned the recovered data the following Saturday. The price you paid was the price quoted at the outset. Andy
Very quick and clear response, next day courier service and fortunately everything recovered! Great service.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 27th March 2016
(Merthyr Tydfil) -
Hi Richard Glad we could be of service and that you appreciated the skills of our engineers and customer services handling of your case. Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery The Data Recovery Hospital
R3 Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 176 reviews