R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 288 reviews
Read R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery Ltd:

Data Recovery Company with full data recovery lab and expert engineers. VMWare XSAN RAID EMC IBM DELL HP StorageWorks Drobo Synology QNAP RAID 0,1,3,4,5,6,10,50 JBOD DFS VMFS NTFS HFS FAT EXT3/4

HDD SSD USB, Flash Memory. SAS SATA FC IDE SCSI SD CF iSCSI VMDK

R3 Team deliver successful recovery of data even when declared unrecoverable by other companies. Andy and the team at R3 help those told there is no hope. R3 are more rapid and have the highest success rates in the fields of UK data recovery.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Windsor St , ,,

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery Ltd made you happy
非常快捷及安全的修復 本人的外置硬碟突然失效 R3 Data Recovery 以三天時間,作出100%修復 對他們的服務表示滿意
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 7th March 2017 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 7th March 2017
(London) -
Very fast and safe repair My external hard drive suddenly fails R3 Data Recovery made a 100% fix in three days Satisfied with their service Many thanks for the review Rico The pictures of the supercars on Facebook are indeed impressive "hard drives" Possibly the most super cars ever recovered ! All the best from Andy and the team at R3.
Well, my account manager was not professional, the costs quoted wasn't compared to the work involved. My drive was returned damaged because I declined! Thanks Dave!
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016
(Bridgend And St Louis Fields Data Recovery Scam Exposed) -
This is a fake review left by a member of staff at Fields Data Recovery - also known as Fields Associates, Rapid Data and the Fields Group. Fields Group members also include Data Recovery Specialists, Quickie Divorce and Endeavour Law, Action Direct, UK Digital Solutions, Fileds Analytics Co, Endeavour Law and many more including Lush Dates, Date My Mate, Sugar Daddys, Visa Action, Debt Survival, Injunction Direct to name a few. All are part of the website document spooling Fields Holdings which is owned by Dr Jamie Hamilton Wallis MP for Bridgend who bought the group for £5million from his father "Professor" Dr Daryl Hamilton Wallis. Nazia Sethi, Jason Murphy, Daniel Rees, Matthew Latchem Smith and the "dozens" of other account managers are highly accomplished "account managers" who claim that The core staff at Fields use eWarfare, sector domination to put their competitors out of business by taking any work and then preventing the client from getting a recovery elsewhere by selling a fake template report. Find more information on www.data-recovery-blog.com The IP address and Email are linked to UK Digital Solutions also Fields Group member. If you have been scammed by the Fields Group or are looking for real reviews of the fields group, beware, they are posting fake positive reviews all over the net. As Director a competing company I have been personally victim of the Fields Group and their fake data recovery reports. Those involved in defrauding consumers at Fields believe their own mantra "sector domination through unrelenting growth" . They have used Welsh Assembly grants to enable the defrauding of consumers and this lead to one of their operations Action Direct Ltd being sanctioned by the MOJ. I personally was assaulted by the process server sent to serve a High Court Injunction on me because I was targeted as being one of the few Directors of a data recovery operation willing to assist the victims of Fields. They were made to pay over £75,000 to one of their victims who had realised he had been defrauded. Fields wrongly believed I was posting negative information about them, it was found that it was Fields own staff posting in my name and the names of my companies. I have written some articles since about Fields, and despite their damaging me physically, and damaging my companies and my staff, I have rebuilt my operations and am building the very best data recovery lab in the UK with 25 staff and an enviable success rate.. We are busy developing the company to into a real data recovery hospital. Anyone who has been sold a report by fields describing their data unrecoverable should seek a professional second opinion. I have documented proof that Fields have charged substantial sums for recovery attempts without actually doing anything. Declaring drives unrecoverable by anyone, and most are recoverable, worse deliberately damaging one victims drive to prevent recovery. This has been going on for years. If you have been scammed by the Fields Group beware, they are a pseudo law firm and believe they are above the law, and indeed they make so much money from document spooling services that they believe they can buy the law.
Clients of Fields Data Recovery and Data Recovery Specailists need to understand what their money is actually being used for. The #fieldsdatarecovery scam is used to deceive, defraud and deprive thousand of consumers to finance sector domination for the benefit of Dr Jamie Hamilton Wallis MP . dO YOUR RESEARCH ! Many victims of Fields Associates do not know how Fields operate or why 9000 "partners" of Fields Data Recovery is not a good thing or why Fields Analytics Co Chaing Mai is a problem or why Dr Jamie Hamilton Wallis MP for Bridgend can threaten anyone who exposes his document spooling scams. Competition and Markets Authority and Bridgend County Borough Council have failed to realise the implications eWarfare enabled computer forensics expert witness reporting conmen taking control of a niche market. When looking for a data recovery provider do you search Google ? Can you trust the companies that pay to be at the top of google? Do you do a second search? How does the #Fieldsdatarecoveryscam maintain its dominance? 98% success rate ⁉️ Which Data Recovery Specialists are fronts for Fields Associates⁉️ What did #Wagmoney buy and where does the money for "refunds" come from ⁉️ Fake accreditation ✅ Fake Success Rates ✅ Fake Trustpilot Reviews ✅ Manipulated Trustscores✅ Paying "Refunds" to victims ✅ Legal threats against those who complain✅ Threatening competitors who help victims✅ Deceiving Trading Standards ✅ Misleading St Louis Attorney Generals Office ✅ An online complaints management System✅ Are Fields Data Recovery LLC to be trusted with company data 🆘 Do the owners of Fields Associates in the UK concoct evidence to deceive the courts ✅ Has Fields Group Directors been defrauding the tax authorities in order to deceive the courts ⁉️ For more than 15 years Fields Data Recovery has planned sector domination by unrelenting growth even if that means destroying consumers and businesses data to prevent competitors from making a living. www.data-recovery-blog.com
Do you suspect you have been defrauded, scammed, misled, misrepresented or damaged by a fields group company, website, service or member of staff? Join the queue! You are not alone – many do not realise how a free assessment can become a nightmare.
If you believe you have been a victim of deception, misrepresentation or fake Google or Trustpilot trustscores be sure to get your drive back. If you are being harassed by any Fields Associates or Fields Analytics employees calling on behalf of Fields Rapid Data Datarecoveryspecialists or Datenphoenix get a second opinion, get your property back!
Fields Data Recovery UK - £230,000 #WAGmoney Data Recovery Specialists - fake reviews Datenphoenix - see Youtube Rapid Data - Fake Regus Office Daten Klinik - https://youtu.be/uGuC-ZS83IM Quickie Divorce - Gamed Trustpilot...
he best way to help victims of a highly weaponised "professional" career building document spooling scam is to expose it! Are you familiar with the term "Mulcted" when used in court? Or aware of legal issues...
What happens when an online document spooling ebook website publishing ppc advertising Group of Companies selling a form that is free from Citizens Advice endeavors to become a law firm? Should Trading Standards be able to identify and protect consumers
How is "Sector Domination by Unrelenting Growth" financed? Why would a blog be blocked by Trustpilot from receiving reviews on Trustpilot? Is it really temporary? https://lnkd.in/gTWQSTt
Dear Dr Jamie Hamilton Wallis MP for Bridgend, Congratulations on your appointment I hope the Government will benefit from your experience and connections. You can follow me on Linkedin hashtags #fieldsdatarecoveryscam and #trustjacked
How would you know if you are? Most Do Not #datenrettung #abzocke #funkGermany #Datenphoenix #DatenKlink Have you been #Trustjacked by fake “verified order” Trustpilot reviews sold to those who pay for fake trustscores and Trustboxes?
Sent my hard drive with suspected Heads fault quoted £399+VAT (8-12 working days). after a month waiting they have sent me an email that parts arrived and start working on it. After another week called me up saying that they have tried to rebuild the hard drive and it needs another 2 rebuilds (cost= extra £720 inc. VAT up front). After another 2 weeks time got informed the hard drive is not recoverable..... Looked professional at the beginning but seems to be another Scam company...
Dear Krzysztof I can assure you that we are not a scam company and indeed we help those who have been scammed. I am sorry the expenses we charged did not achieve the results you need and we like to give, but we did warn you that this was a much more difficult case. The issue here is the Seagate ST2000DM001 version that failed is a 6 head version and we needed the right match, we used a donor from stock and it too was damaged by the scoring already on the platters, resulting in our declaring it unrecovered. At this point you asked us to continue trying. Many of these drives are 5 head. Unfortunately getting another donor drive was a problem and extended the processing time ordering in. But the reality here was the severity of the damage to one of the platter surfaces. It is possible a recovery can be possible but in order to get to a finish we could go through several donors, several strip downs and several rebuilds, You were originally quoted for the no recovery no fee single rebuild. This was not successful and would normally be returned unrecovered. You requested we try again and we offered an escalation route at £300+vat per rebuild, unfortunately after another 2 rebuilds which you were charged for we had not made much improvement on the image and no useable data was available. More rebuilds may or may not get to good data. One of the issues we ran into was finding the correct donor, we do not take unnecessary risks in the recovery process and the engineer allocated to your drive is one of the newest members of the team but he has over 10 Years heading up another European data recovery lab and has joined R3 to help because of our industry leading facilities and success rates. Obviously any negative review of R3 Data Recovery is disappointing, and any failure to get a recovery is not what the team are happy with either, but be clear that R3 Data Recovery is one of the very best labs ever put together in the UK and we routinely recover drives declared unrecoverable. It is just unfortunate that your Seagate 2TB drive is one of those that the failure is too much even for us to achieve without extensive rebuilds, rework and imaging time. We are not here to work for free and the no recovery no fee service works for the majority of the recoveries we do each month since they are time and motion dependant. Yours unfortunately was much more severe and that's not our fault. I hope this helps you understand where our focus is. Regards Andy Butler Operations Manager R3 Data Recovery
I cannot put into words how fantastic the service provided by R3 was, but needless to mention we did recover data after a complex raid failure - totally - and very quickly. Many thanks to Andy and the team - brilliant.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 3rd April 2015
(Halifax) -
Many thanks for the Review Andrew It was good to meet you and show you around Security House. The emergency service performed for the RAID 0 with 3 x WD5000AAKB-00H8A0 disks was completed within 24 Hours of arrival. With a total of just 36 hours from your original call. By arranging collection direct from another data recovery lab and acting quickly we were able to achieve the recovery for significantly less cost as an emergency than the competitor who had taken over a week . The R3 Data Recovery Hospital does not advertise the clients we work for, but we are pleased to get reviews. Our lab is used daily by all types of organisations who prefer not to advertise their data loss situations and our success rates enable us to be efficient and cost effective. Andy Operations Manager R3 Data Recovery Security House Windsor Street Sheffield S4 7WB 0800 999 3282
I truly cannot recommend R3 Data Recovery highly enough for their amazing services! My iPhone X got stuck in the boot loop due to reaching storage capacity and I was in an utter panic. I had 3 years worth of non-backed up photos and videos on there (I have well and truly learnt my lesson in that aspect) and was distraught at the idea of them being lost. I took my device to the Apple shop where I was told there was nothing they could do, I then rang around data recovery places but many said they couldn’t do it and that’s when I found the number for R3. I rang Andy on the out of hours number on a Friday night in absolute panic, and he was nothing short of amazing. He calmed me down, walked me through what he imagined would be wrong with the phone from my description (error 14) and answered all of my questions thoroughly. He provided me with ample information and was incredibly friendly. After taking my phone to the lab on a Friday, I heard within a few hours that the recovery would be going ahead and on Monday I received my file list and told that they had managed to complete a full back up. I was beyond thrilled! My phone was then sent back to me alongside the data backed up on a hard drive, but I was extra thrilled to find that the phone actually worked to turn it on as normal! I genuinely could not be happier! Andy was just the other end of the phone throughout the entire process and was more than willing to answer any questions. I realise this is a lengthy review, however, this is the type I wanted to read when I was trying to find somewhere to help me. I would absolutely recommend R3 to anyone, and if you are suffering with an iPhone with error 14 - this is absolutely the place to go with! Thanks again Andy and team, I will be forever grateful for you recovering my priceless data!
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 31st July 2021
(Pencoed Bridgend) -
Many thanks for the review Jasmine "My IPhone X storage got full and it turned off and then got stuck in the boot loop. My data was not backed up and I desperately need help to get my photos and videos back. Would you be able to help with this? Many thanks!" R3 Data Recovery and the team have been helping those affected by data loss / inaccessibility on iPhones for over a decade. You can find out more about the companies developments on our websites and the Linkedin posts. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/andrew-butler-a9160645_datarecovery-activity-6568761342864568320-keg1
Truly amazed at what has been recovered. Thank you so much.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2021
(CARMARTHEN) -
Thank you for your Adrian Enquiry "First notification was that some files were corrupted and then, later, all of them became inaccessible." As the memory stick controller began to fail it was unable to handle bad sectors and some corrupted or inaccessible files and progressed to being completely inaccessible. A full NAND read of the flash memory was done and the data reassembled manually by R3 Engineers who have a reputation for recovering data from unrecoverable storage. Glad we could be of service. Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery 🌏 www.r3datarecovery.com ☎️ 0800 999 3282
I am so grateful to R3, who were able to retrieve a lot of what I thought was lost.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 30th June 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 30th June 2021
(READING) -
Hi Vincent These ST3000DM003 Seagate 3TB Desktop drives can be problematic after being dropped, knocked or affected by sudden power outage or surge. In this case the drive developed a problem which progressed to some damage of the platters and was best recovered by cleaning the inside of the drive and using a good donor head stack to maximise the quality and quantity of the recovery. "Opened in Cleanroom 4 platters and 8 heads (present) Filter clean but slight glitter in chassis from head crash with some platter scoring." Fortunately the drive had not been power cycled too much after it failed and had not been interfered with ensuring R3 could get as close to a full recovery as possible before the donors themselves became weakened by the scratches. Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery ☎️0800 999 3282 🌏www.r3datarecovery.com
Fantastic, Professional service :) Managed to recover all of my valuable Family History files, Family Photos & Digital Artwork from my portable HDD which had been dropped when moving home. Before you give up hope, give these guys a try!
(Evesham) -
Patient : Dropped Seagate ST2000DM001 external back up drive, wont spin up, or load up on any pc. Cleanroom assessment Opened in CR 2 platters and 4 heads (ripped off but present) filter and chassis clean metal on metal and very bad rings this will be a lot of hard work The importance of preventing a drive from being powered up after a drop or interfered with by data recovery specialists that are not what they say. In this case a rebuild with a good donor helped with the recovery but it was not possible to get all from just one donor and one rebuild with around 10% affected by the scratches. ****************************************************************************** Folders - 9212 Files - 295412 ( 387.65 Gb) Normal Files - 265217 Problem Files - 30195 ****************************************************************************** Fortunately by targetting the sectors belonging to just the most important files the heads were able to get the data required and without further work. R3Covered ☎️0800 999 3282 🌏www.r3datarecovery.com
Excellent service, great customer care and secure handling of data storage devices
(Rotherham South Yorkshire) -
Hi Shaun thank you for the review of R3 Data Recovery You were fortunate that your brother had been able to recommend you to us after your drive was declared unrecoverable by other data recovery specialists. Glad we could be of service. Andy and the team at R3
Recovered all the date on my dead memory stick. I was told that there would be no charge for the courier collecting my memory stick, but was not told that I would be charged for the courier to return it. I think that you should be upfront about all the charges so that people know the exact total that they are going to have to pay. Otherwise the service was excellent.
(Wakefield) -
Many thanks for your review Margaret. In general the recovery of small generic memory sticks can be sent by password protected secure download. Apologies for not making the return shipping of your memory sticks clearer but glad we were able to find the solution to reunite you with your Data. Andy and the team at R3
Very professional service from R3 & Will Adgie our contact, when our NAS drive failed. Most of the Data was recovered.within the agreed time.
(MANCHESTER M1) -
Hi Steve Thank you for your review of our emergency business data recovery service. Following your call our driver was sent direct to your company offices and the NAS drives collected. These WD Red ED60EFRX are very reliable. In this case it was a logical issue which required our RAID data recovery specialist to extract the data that had been affected by the overwriting of a partition table. The missing 10TB of data from the 18TB volume was caused by an overwrite of the partition. Once the drives were imaged the data was recovered to three password protected drives and driven back to Manchester Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
Very professional service. Great response time and constant updates on progress of job. Would highly recommend R3 Data Recovery Ltd.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 14th June 2021
(SHEFFIELD S26) -
Hi Sandra Thank you for your review. Your western digital drive model WD10JMVW-11AJGS1 had a failing head and required a fresh headstack in order to recover over 140GB of files. Many drives like these are declared unrecoverable but in fact are recoverable. Glad we could be of assistance. Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery.
Prompt, polite and, most importantly, successful in retrieving all our documents, photos and videos
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 8th June 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 8th June 2021
(GILLINGHAM) -
Hi Frankie, Following your enquiry "Hello. My external harddrive is not registering on 2 computers at all and on one laptop it came up with a notice to scan the disk, which I did but now it says I need to format it, which will erase the data. I have taken it to a shop who were unable to recover my data using software. Can you help?" R3 engineers were able to recover the inaccessible data from your 10 year old Seagate ST31000528AS hard drive. Glad we could be of service. Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
I cannot speak highly enough of the consideration, effort and personal customer experience that I received from R3 Data Recovery. At what was a specifically time sensitive period for me personally, I was treat with the utmost respect and in an incredibly timely manner. I whole heartedly recommend the guys at R3 for anyone who is in need of their services...
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 7th June 2021
(Sheffield) -
Hi Alister Thank you for the review of R3 Data Recovery Case: Western Digital WD10JPZX-22JC3T0 1TB. Full Recovery I am glad the team at R3 Data Recovery were able to assist with the recovery of the data from your failed Acer Laptop HDD. Andy Butler R3 Data Recovery Ltd Security House Windsor Street Sheffield
Very responsive and helpful,would recommend.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 1st June 2021
(Harlow Data Recovery) -
Glad we could be of service SSD degrade and can be bricked due to firmware bugs that can occur if the manufacturer updates are not applied before 26,000, 32000 or 40,000 depending on model and year of manufacture. 🧩Emergency RAID 6 Recovery 8 x 800GB SAS and 2 c 400GB Dell ☎️0800 999 3282 🌍www.r3datarecovery.com R3pair✅ R3cover✅ R3store Youtube https://youtu.be/e1dkwJ60JgI
Sorted my memory driver in a few days, saved all my photos , thousands of them, from a hard I was very close to thrown it away a couple of times as nobody else gave a chance. Can't thank enough. Paid about half the price I have been quoted by Currys . Delivery was a huge problem, but that is nothing to do with R3 Data recovery
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 1st June 2021
(Rugby 01788499282) -
Hi Ioan Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We can help when Currys PC World or any Data Recovery Specialists in the Fields of Data Recovery cannot. Andy and the Team at R3 Data Recovery 0800 999 3282 / 01788 499282 "Got this hard drive , bought like 12 years ago, stored thousands of photos. It was supposed to be safe, however, stopped working. Cannot access the photos, I took it to Currys, they said they can not do anything about it. A friend of mine said I should try a data recovery firm. I am not good at all with exact specifications of what is what, I am a nurse. But so many memories there, I am happy to pay to have them back, if possible."
Amazing service, still waiting for my comission though.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 1st April 2021
(London Data Recovery 0207 1180046) -
Hi Yossi Thank you for your review and your referrals to R3 Data Recovery The partner commission is only sent out once the invoice has been settled and the commission invoice has been received. We do offer reseller discounts for those sending in regular work as well. Glad we can be of service to you and your clients. Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery www.r3datarecovery.com National Freephone 0800 999 3282 London Data Recovery 0207 1180046
Very prompt and extremely professional service from start to finish. Many thanks.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 25th March 2021
(CHELMSFORD Data Recovery 0124 5925282) -
Toshiba MK7559GSXF 750GB Spinning running slowly after upgrade no mech noises. DRIVE IS FILEVAULT ENCRYPTED Many thanks for the review Kevin. Glad we could assist with your Apple Macbook HDD which had put in a good 9 years of service before degrading. Andy and the team from R3 www.r3datarecovery.com Freephone 0800 999 3282 CHELMSFORD Data Recovery 0124 5925282
I can happily recommend R3. I found their prices to be very competitive, their speed and responsiveness to be leading class, and their professionalism and helpfulness to be unbeatable. I did not pay for an express choice or anything of that matter, and I got a diagnosis back from them within a week. I waited a month from competitors. Their no data no fee promise was amazing as my drive was deemed too damaged to recover anything from, saving me +£500. This was not something I could say about other firms. They also helped me to get a refund from a competitor, getting me back £624 from a failed recovery attempt from datarecoveryspecialists.com (a front for Fields), all for no fee. Amazing service, please save yourself a lot of grief and go straight to R3.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021
(Penarth) -
Dear Alex Apologies for the delay responding. Thank you for the taking the time to leave a review. Your case whilst a success is also disappointing. The fact that you were given a full refund by Fields Associates aka Fields Data Recovery aka Data Recovery Specialists was a good outcome, yet you would not have found help had you not looked for a second opinion or had followed Fields advice and had your drive recycled. The fact that so many others who have also been deceived and defrauded by a company that is known to use its ill-gotten gains to pay for reviews and to buy "Trust Stars" or pay "Refunds" to cover up the scale of the #fieldsdatarecoveryscam not just in the UK but also across Europe and the US can get away with it using Trustpilot "reputation management" is what should really be reviewed. So many victims of Fields are not just defrauded, their data recovery options and property are often stolen - the goal is not just to damage or profit from the victim of the #fieldsdatarecoveryscam - it is to prevent competitors making a living do successful recoveries. This is a market manipulation situation - The Fields Group is owned by the Conman Dr Jamie Hamilton Wallis MP for Bridgend - I can demonstrate how he has profited from his scams and have numerous examples of helping victims of Fields. What is particularly saddening is that most victims of Fields over the last decade will never know that they were scammed or that they could get a full refund and possibly their data back. We do our best to help but in reality the #fieldsdatarecoveryscam is a £Multimillion deception with an ISO9001 badge. We refuse to be #Trustjacked Visit www.data-recovery-blog.com to find out more.
I was recommended to use R3 Data by an IT specialist and they didn't disappoint in reuniting me with my data. A massive relief. Great service from Andy and his team. Back up your back up folks!
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021
(Truro Data Recovery) -
Hi James Despite requiring a rebuild with fresh heads only 257 unrecoverable sectors from nearly 2Billion was a good result. Some 102 of your larger files were affected but the entire recovery was uploaded and returned within hours of completion and receiving payment. Recovery percentage = 92.59% 178511 files in 36710 folders. Total rec size: 264.64 (GB). ********************************* Folders - 36637 Files - 178510 ( 264.64 Gb) Normal Files - 178408 Problem Files - 102 ********************************* Glad you were happy with the data recovery service and the Team at R3 🌍www.r3datarecovery.com ☎️0800 999 3282
R3 Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 288 reviews