R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery Ltd
Read R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery Ltd:

Data Recovery Company with full data recovery lab and expert engineers. VMWare XSAN RAID EMC IBM DELL HP StorageWorks Drobo Synology QNAP RAID 0,1,3,4,5,6,10,50 JBOD DFS VMFS NTFS HFS FAT EXT3/4

HDD SSD USB, Flash Memory. SAS SATA FC IDE SCSI SD CF iSCSI VMDK

R3 Team deliver successful recovery of data even when declared unrecoverable by other companies. Andy and the team at R3 help those told there is no hope. R3 are more rapid and have the highest success rates in the fields of UK data recovery.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Geoff B
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 23rd April 2018
Cat Mills
More Photos & Videos
Andy saved my degree - was so helpful with getting damaged sd card to him and my degree data recovered safely within 24 hours all while on lockdown - a miracle worker !
Andy was incredibly helpful over the phone and made himself available to speak to me in the flexibility of my working hours. He took the time to talk me through several different methods of data recovery and even took the time to do a remote session to help me find an important file. If I ever had an issue with data recovery in the future, R3 Data Recovery would be the first place I’d call. Excellent service!!!
Excellent service - retrieved data overnight when others said it would take days.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 16th January 2020
It was good to meet you and although under an NDA thank you for leaving a review.

Your Seagate Network drive was recovered and the data sent straight away by a secure encrypted download straight to your system saving you the need to drive back to Security House.

Our emergency data recovery is the best it can be, we are one of the few data recovery labs in the Europe and we serve clients across the UK

Andy & the team at R3 Data Recovery

Fantastic customer service right from the very first phone conversation - At a very distressing time Andy and his team worked wonders for me. I am so glad I shopped around and found this incredibly competent and professional company - Thank you so much R3 Data - and also for working between Christmas and New Year to recover my Data - You are THE BEST
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 4th January 2020
R3-107688 - Failed Laptop HDD

Glad to see you are back up and running !

Many thanks for leaving a review . We do our best to help everyone we can and it was no doubt a busy and stressful experience for you.

I am glad you and your IT Support were able to do their due diligence and select Team R3.

We have a reputation for helping many who are in very difficult situations and unsure who to choose.

Confirming the data was recovered Christmas Eve the day it arrived by Royal Mail Special Delivery with tracking must have helped.

After we went through symptoms in your initial call on the Sunday you were a little unsure because of the urgency and the distance to Security House in Sheffield but all worked out.

All the best !

R3 Data Recovery
A portable hard drive died on me with some critical data on it. Since the data was important I started to toy with the idea of using a data recovery service.

The service is expensive, and it doesn't help that reviews for a lot of the providers are indicating a good chance of being scammed. This negative image seems to plague the whole data recovery industry.

I asked around for quotes from 3 providers. 2 of them came back with very optimistic and luring estimates, which made me very suspicious of what the actual price might end up being. R3's prices were very clear and fixed. I was after the worst case scenario price from the get go, which they were happy to provide and expand upon.

The actual service was quick and responsive. The data was recovered, and there were no surprises in the final invoice.

Highly recommended.
My laptop's hard drive died, and crucial data wasn't backed up. Within a fortnight of taking laptop to R3'S office, data was recovered and the final drive with my data was promptly dispatched the day after payment (within 10 working days as promised). Throughout the process, I received regular email updates; fantastic customer service.

Should be more widely recognised given the value of their service and quality with which it is delivered.
How do you find a reliable and honest operator in a market full of spivs? You choose R3 Data Recovery! I don't usually post reviews for products but I am genuinely impressed and also a delighted customer since they were able to recover almost everything on a hard disk which 2 other computer firms said was completely beyond hope. When I Googled data recovery I found dozens of firms and when I contacted a couple they gave me a hard sell and little confidence in their abilities. So I took a reference from an IT specialist and tried R3 - the people he uses. I would strongly recommend these guys. They are not only good at their job but excellent at customer relations. I got back 64GB of data nearly all of which is fine. They charged £279 plus £55 for the 1TB drive on which they returned my data. (prices ex vat). This is not only cheaper than the hard-sell cowboys wanted, but they don't charge unless they find something on your drive. The data was worth a huge amount to me - it was not just important personal docs and pix but my business and tax records. I think their price is a bargain.
I am a genuine customer and have no other connection whatever with R3.
Andy Butler and the entire R3 Data Recovery team are doing a great job. I was correctly advised the data already on the phone was overwritten and unrecoverable and a R3s free assessment confirmed this. Sometimes it is not possible to recover the data. I understand that . R3 Recovey Data does not ask any money. That's what Trading Standards say, and they're also very honest. They help me refund money from another company that I have been deceived . They did not recover the data and charged £ 505 !!! I highly recommend this company.
Hi Krzysztof

You are one of many who contact us every week that have fallen foul of Fields Associates aka Fields Data Recovery - Rapid Data - Data Recovery Specialists .

To be charged £505 for unnecessary work is bad enough but you were actually caught by a well known scam

Many reading this may not realise how Fields Group companies and highly professional sales / account managers work. They have target to make and the recovery is secondary.

Unfortunately this is the tip of the iceberg, Fields Group are also declaring drives unrecoverable after charging significant fees when in fact they are recoverable.

Most told believe Fields representatives and do not seek a second opinion.

As a company helping victims of the Fields Group it is not normal to expose a well managed ISO9001 corporate sector domination company a scam but there are no other words to that sum it up.

For more information or to talk through your data loss situtuon make sure you get a second opinion if Fields have not been successful, better still steer clear of any Fields Group member or partner companies.

R3 Data Recovery
Thank you so much to the team and Andy, I called in late evening after having my USB die on me, needing to submit my work for the following morning I got in contact with Andy who was amazing I genuinely can't thank him enough he guided me through the whole procedure I delivered the usb before midnight and the following morning all was recovered.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 23rd October 2018
(Wakefield) -
The service was amazing! I had a emergency and the computer stopped working and had some data on it I needed for an important exhibition! I was panicking and the customer service was amazing. They helped calmed me down, explained everything properly. Withing 24 hours, I had a courier service come an collect the hardrive, a draft of the files that would be recoverable immediately, and the files needed immediately within 24 hours. Throughout the process, I was updated and they even worked till late and on the weekend to get me my information! Within 2 days I had a hardrive full of everything recovered. Additionally the price was similar to other prices that gave time estimates of a few weeks. I was really impressed with the service and it saved my life!!
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2018
Glad we could be of service Karishma and thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our services

Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
Two day after the receipt of the package,they warn me that everything is recovered.Excellent.The best
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2018
Hi Fabio
Many thanks for leaving a review. We were pleased we could help with your Seagate ST1000LM048 We are one of Europes very best data recovery companies and have a higher success rate than those found in Italy like Pronto Dati and Salvataggio Dati

Regards

Team R3 Data Recovery
On a Friday evening just after 6, at the start of a bank holiday weekend, 4hrs before my course deadline. I lost 4 weeks of work, 40pages, over 10k words all reduced to 8 pages due to a corrupt Word file. PANIC!

Microsoft couldn't help, even with a remote desktop session.

1 email to Andy at R3 (he was the only one to get back to me so far as well), half an hour later, he has the file and is working on it! Within 2 hours he has saved my bacon. He couldn't save the whole document but, all of the text was saved. A few hours of editing and it was sorted on my end.

Andy's friendliness, professionalism and general attitude was fantastic! I couldn't have hoped to get a response on a Friday night, I was very happily surprised.

I can not recommend R3 Enough. Absolute legends!!
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 29th May 2018
Although technically just an unravelling of a damaged document to extract the undamaged content it was time critical and your quick
reactions and communications meant that my assistance helped you beat the deadline.

Having the built one of the best data recovery labs in Europe and a team of specialist technicians it is the combination of resources a specialist data recovery skills that makes R3 the highest success rate data recovery lab in the UK. R3 recover mostly data declared unrecoverable by other labs. That particular night the R3 team were nursing a drive declared unrecoverable anywhere in Europe. As you saw yourself our dedication to helping our clients in their hour of need
is our strength.

Glad to be of service.

Operations Director
R3 Data Recovery
An absolutely amazing company, when I had lost all hope Andy worked away and managed to get my document back.

Andy explained everything and was in contact from the moment he took my case on. This company is beyond professional and ensures recovery when no others can; they never give up.

I can never repay Andy for all the hard work he put in to get the best results!!

I would recommend this company to everyone, they are professional and put the time and care into recovering data that you would into your own work.

My work was recovered in less than 24hours with honest advice and help.

Again I cannot explain my relief and gratitude towards Andy; he is truly a genius!

Thank you!
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 23rd April 2018
My Granddaughter had damaged her USB Flash Drive - actually bent it at right-angles and then proceeded to try and straighten it. Unsurprisingly it didn't work after that and tragically it had 5 years worth of work saved on it and it had NOT been backed-up - lesson learned. I tried a repair and although fairly capable electronically, I don't possess the necessary specialist gear to effect such micro-surgery, so was unsuccessful in restoring it. As my Granddaughter was in bits over the pending loss I decided to do a search on Google and because 'R3 Data Recovery' was fairly highly ranked ie on first page and because it was reasonably local to me I decided to call the number on the website. It was outside normal working hours and I was half expecting an answering machine message when Andy answered his mobile - and this was just the start of a fantastic customer service experience. From that moment, Andy explained in detail the process and options available and although he never gave false promises, he gave me a reasonable expectation that there was a credible prospect of data retrieval. He also quickly assimilated my electronics competence and our resulting discussions, at a technical level, convinced me beyond doubt that this was the company to use. I dispatched the broken USB Flash Drive by Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' next day service and the following day received an email around 11:00 hours from R3 confirming that it had arrived and they were beginning recovery of the device. At the same time I was asked to forward the file types and priority of recovery required as this information assists the engineers to target the most important data just in case they have to make a quick decision on a device that is beginning to fail. This shows just how professional this company is in taking a proactive approach to ensure the best possible outcome in the event of such issues arising. At around 14:00 hrs I had a complete listing of all recovered data for me to confirm. It took some time to go through 4 years worth of files and confirm our acceptance but by around 18:00 hrs R3's Invoice was sent to me for payment. The price was exactly what it was expected to be and by 19:00 the payment was completed, the account confirmed as settled and password for the download received. All data was uploaded to 'WeTransfer' by around 19:30 and loaded onto a new USB Flash Drive and in the grateful hands of my Granddaughter by 21:30 hrs. Along the way, even at these hours, Andy was updating me via sms on a regular basis keeping me up to date with progress all the way until final delivery. The reason I've provided all this information is it shows, without doubt, what a brilliant company R3 Data Recovery Ltd is and how professionally it is run from project start to finish - I would highly recommend this company to anyone that has a data recovery issue. I have never ever had the pleasure to work with a company that is run any where near as commercially astutely as this one is and doubt that I shall ever find another like it. Andy and his team are brilliant, highly communicative, professional and deserve this recognition, they are truly outstanding and I would say, pretty unique among their competitors.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 7th March 2018
(Bath) -
Many Thanks for the comprehensive review Stuart. R3 Data Recovery is a team effort to deliver the highest success rates of any data recovery company setup in the last 20 Years. Our daily challenge is how to manage both the technical challenges, as well as delivering a relatively painless experience for the majority of clients. As your experience shows, even though the damage to the memory stick had put fractures through the PCB Paull the engineer assigned was able to rework temporary connections to enable access to the controller and relink to the flash memory resulting in a full recovery.

r3 is a small company with some of the most experienced data recovery specialists with a reputation for being the best of British.

Since developing the Security House lab we have also been developing a new facility the FME lab and we handle some of the smallest disasters to some of the very largest every month.

Many thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review of Team R3

Andy Butler
I am a teacher and save all my resources to my USB key. Stupidly I did not back the key up, and when it corrupted I lost everything. Our own IT dept at school were unable to salvage anything, so as a last resort I thought I'd have a search online and R3 appeared at the top. I rang them and my first impressions were they were very calm (whilst I was not!), they did not throw IT tech terms at me and were very reassuring. I agreed to send the USB key and within 1/2hr I had an address to send the key to. I received automated updates over the next day or too, which tbh didn't mean an awful lot-except that at least someone was doing something with it!
on day 2 I got an email with all the file names-I reckon I got back 97-98% of the files. I was thrilled. I paid online and the files were all sent to me. I would certainly recommend R3 to anyone.
We had a 2TB HDD full of Wedding Photos that needed to be edited for clients. We accidentally dropped the Drive causing it to have jammed Read Heads thus making the data unreadable. I sent it to Andy at R3 and he was able to recover everything 100%, and have it back to us within two days. The level of service R3 provide is awesome and I will for sure be using them in the future for any data recovery should I need it.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th December 2017
(Liverpool) -
Glad we could be of service Tom
The Security House Lab continues to develop the latest solutions to the recovery of dropped and clicking hard drives. Our emergency services are designed for time critical sensitive and business critical situations. The R3 engineers are Britains local world class disaster data recovery company that is affordable cost effective and trusted by individuals, students, companies, and Government departments and contractors.
Thankyou for taking the time to leave a review.

Andy and the Team at R3
Thank goodness for R3 Data Recovery!

I recently had a total disaster on my hands as a memory stick I was relying on to keep a month’s worth of university work on became corrupted, and very little of it was backed up (a terrible mistake on my behalf!) I tried plugging it into multiple different PCs but the stick could not be read and none of the files could be accessed. I raised the issue with the IT support service at my university, but they said that they could not help me. I then went to PC World to enquire about data recovery, but they took one look at the memory stick and immediately said that none of the data could be saved. I then went to the Apple store to ask why my MacBook (or any other laptop) could not read the stick, and was given an appointment at the “Genius Bar”. The “genius” said that there was nothing that he could do, though his colleague recommended a data recovery software package that could be purchased from Amazon. However, I would have to run the software myself, and there would still be no guarantee that the files would be saved. In despair, my mum contacted Andy at R3 data Recovery, and he was extremely reassuring. Though I was sceptical since so many supposed “experts” told me that there was no hope and that my files were gone forever, I decided to go ahead with the data recovery. Within an hour, a courier arrived at my residence to collect the memory stick – I was very surprised at the speed of the service! 4 hours after handing over my memory stick, all of the files were safely back in my possession! I received updates from Andy via text and email throughout, and am overjoyed and beyond impressed at the result! I would definitely recommend R3 Data Recovery to anyone experiencing a loss of their important files; I can’t express my gratitude enough!
Andy Butler of R3 Data Recovery Ltd was most helpful and reassuring. He gave clear and succinct advice and solved a rather nasty data problem with ease. I would recommend this company for honest advice and problem solving.
Great service, wonderful communication, R3 rescued my spontaneously combusted MacBook Pro internal SSD (which Apple said had a 5-10% chance of recovery)
Big thanks to Andy and his team!
(London) -
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the R3 Data Recovery Hospital. Your MacBook Pro SSD was affected by a power surge to the motherboard. Technically Apple were correct that most times this is a very low chance of recovery. Especially if any of the NAND chip memory banks are damage. Fortunately in this case prompt action and minimal interference gave R3 engineers the best chance of completing a successful recovery.
I was terrified I’d lost all my writing work after a massive hard drive failure, but Andy used the program remotely to access the “deleted” files from the backup drive in surprisingly little time [even found some old files from years and years ago]. “Relief” doesn’t begin to describe how I feel. Would absolutely recommend.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 167 reviews