R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery Ltd
Read R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery Ltd:

Data Recovery Company with full data recovery lab and expert engineers. VMWare XSAN RAID EMC IBM DELL HP StorageWorks Drobo Synology QNAP RAID 0,1,3,4,5,6,10,50 JBOD DFS VMFS NTFS HFS FAT EXT3/4

HDD SSD USB, Flash Memory. SAS SATA FC IDE SCSI SD CF iSCSI VMDK

R3 Team deliver successful recovery of data even when declared unrecoverable by other companies. Andy and the team at R3 help those told there is no hope. R3 are more rapid and have the highest success rates in the fields of UK data recovery.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 1st June 2021
David
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 1st June 2021
Alex Ma
Very professional service. Great response time and constant updates on progress of job. Would highly recommend R3 Data Recovery Ltd.
Very happy with the experience of working with R3 Data Recovery to get us out of a very sticky situation with regard to a failed RAID array 5/5
Professional and efficient. So happy to have my data recovered, when other service providers couldn't deliver. I highly recommend R3 Data Recovery.
Quick, efficient and friendly!
Prompt, polite and, most importantly, successful in retrieving all our documents, photos and videos
I cannot speak highly enough of the consideration, effort and personal customer experience that I received from R3 Data Recovery. At what was a specifically time sensitive period for me personally, I was treat with the utmost respect and in an incredibly timely manner. I whole heartedly recommend the guys at R3 for anyone who is in need of their services...
Achieved more than I expected.
R3 approached a complex recovery involving a damaged 2TB HDD with some scratches and recovered all the data requested from the drive.
So grateful to you for getting most of my data back!
Efficient, competitively priced, a great service
Wasn't expecting any data to be recovered from flash drive having tried everything but the R3 lab managed to recover from the floppy 95% of the data which saved several days of work in having to reproduce A level course work. Thank you R3.
Really great service I thought I lost a lot of valuable information, but they managed to repair the damaged components and recover my data . Would highly recommend R3 data to anyone
You were able to recover data that someone else couldn't! Not a cheap option however - for ne - worth it!
very efficient service and data recovered
Brilliant Service. We had a 15 year old device running windows XP suffer a HDD failure. This device was not previously known to exist by the IT dept, so it's failure blindsided us. We needed to be able to recreate the service that XP machine performed, however we had none of the physical media required to install software so we contacted R3 data for their data recovery services. We had hoped for a possible clone to be created of the disk, as that would provide the most straight forward resolution, however that was not possible due to damage already done to the platter. R3 data were up front about this. At no point did they ever promise all data could be recovered. They managed to recover a large majority of data, and provided us with that data on an encrypted drive which we could decrypt upon our payment to them being confirmed. Their response was prompt, their communication clear, and they were very accommodating of our needs. Hopefully we won't need to use any data recovery services again, but if we do, I would use R3 data and recommend them to anyone.
Cannot fault this firm. Successfully recovered 99.9% of my data, all within 5 working days , including collection of drive, I was kept informed at every stage of the process and as someone not very 'techie' was not patronised. Not cheap, but well worth the cost. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again (although I hope it won't be necessary!)
Great service all around, they did what others couldn't in terms of data recovery. thank you
Excellent service 👏
R3 provided an excellent turnaround, but they could improve on their communication! You could tell that the guys are very techie orientated, so a home consumer could find that a little disconcerting but don't let that put you off the good service they provide in recovering your data which is what you need.
Fantastic customer care and work
R3 Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 228 reviews