R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 288 reviews
Read R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery Ltd:

Data Recovery Company with full data recovery lab and expert engineers. VMWare XSAN RAID EMC IBM DELL HP StorageWorks Drobo Synology QNAP RAID 0,1,3,4,5,6,10,50 JBOD DFS VMFS NTFS HFS FAT EXT3/4

HDD SSD USB, Flash Memory. SAS SATA FC IDE SCSI SD CF iSCSI VMDK

R3 Team deliver successful recovery of data even when declared unrecoverable by other companies. Andy and the team at R3 help those told there is no hope. R3 are more rapid and have the highest success rates in the fields of UK data recovery.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Windsor St , ,,

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery Ltd made you happy
Explained everything well. Kept me informed. Collection and Delivery excellent.
very personable people who listened carefully to the mission and achieved the desired result. Unlike others made the effort to produce an interim report of progress asking further questions as applicable and altogether made the whole experience pleasurable to the extent that if required I shall use them again and have no hesitation in recommending them to any others who require data retrieval done on a professional basis. Many thanks for all of your hard work which is much appreciated
Excellent service, all my necessary data was recovered despite a hardware SSD failure.
Got my data recoverd, and the service was perfect
Excellent communication and great service overall, highly recommended in the unfortunate event of data loss.
Very helpful and friendly staff. Prompt and effective service. A pleasure to deal with these guys!
With so many options out there, I was unsure how to proceed, so I tried calling quite a few. From the initial phone consult with R3, the way they listened and provided honest answers, I felt like they were able to deliver what they said they could. And they did! Very happy with what they managed to do - all the data I needed from my broken iPhone was recovered - and they even fixed it for free which I didn't expect. I would definitely recommend R3 if you need a fast, reliable and honest option - and peace of mind. Because with a lot of options to choose from out there, they're probably the best at what they do.
I found them Very helpful very and efficient.
Fast, efficient and saved my bacon!
Fantastic, recovered all my lost video files ,would highly recommend .very professional service,I didnโ€™t have myther about anything.collected from and delivered straight to my front door .
I contact R3 following an issue with Bitlocker that had activated when my motherboard was replaced. Everybody I spoke to said there was little to no chance of recovering the data but R3 gave me a glimmer of hope. I dropped off all the hardware and waited in anticipation of some good news. a Few days after dropping everything off I received a call from Will telling me they had managed to access the data. Sure enough, everything was recovered and placed on a brand new SSD. Communication and service was excellent. I would have no hesitation in contacting them again should I be a wally and not back up my data. 5 stars!
R3 dealt with my complicated case with enormous thoughtfulness, patience, understanding and professionalism.
Quick service, Friendly and helpful. Broken Drive data was fully recovered to its former glory. Thanks very much R3!
All my data was recovered and timely, also the pricing was fair. Thanks for the wonderful service.
(Sheffield Data Recovery) -
Great and speedy service, would highly recommend. Expensive but that seems to be the norm for data recovery services.
They helped me recover lost data off my Samsung S20 after it was run over by a car. Great service and reasonably priced. They kept me well informed and helped with any issues I had promptly.
They were so helpful, efficient, knowledgeable and it was a very speedy service. Would absolutely recommend them. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Excellent service, very professional, honest service. Highly recommend.
For someone like myself in the computer repair and system rebuilding I came across a customer with a deteriorating hard drive and needed to get all there information from it these guys helped and recovered all the information from it very quickly and gave a service second to none. They are very good at what they do will definitely go back to them in the future 10/10 for everything thank you
Excellent service. Did exactly why they said. Customer service was A1
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 25th January 2022
(SLOUGH Data Recovery 01753 325282) -
Thank you for your review Sanjeev, Glad we could be of service when your laptop data became inaccessible. "Windows wonโ€™t load. I need to recover the data on the hard drive." The Hitachi 750GB HTS721075A9E630 was recovered to the quote given at the outset. Andy and the Team at R3 ๐ŸŒŽ www.R3datarecovery.com โ˜Ž๏ธ 0800 999 3282 SLOUGH Data Recovery 01753 325282
R3 Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 288 reviews