R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery Ltd
Read R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery Ltd:

Data Recovery Company with full data recovery lab and expert engineers. VMWare XSAN RAID EMC IBM DELL HP StorageWorks Drobo Synology QNAP RAID 0,1,3,4,5,6,10,50 JBOD DFS VMFS NTFS HFS FAT EXT3/4

HDD SSD USB, Flash Memory. SAS SATA FC IDE SCSI SD CF iSCSI VMDK

R3 Team deliver successful recovery of data even when declared unrecoverable by other companies. Andy and the team at R3 help those told there is no hope. R3 are more rapid and have the highest success rates in the fields of UK data recovery.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Windsor St , ,,

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery Ltd made you happy
Alex Ma
Had a micro SD that suddenly become corrupted and sent it to R3. R3 did all the work and I was reunited with my data within 6 days! Very impressed!
Amazing service, still waiting for my comission though.
Very prompt and extremely professional service from start to finish. Many thanks.
Exceptional and professional service. Turnaround from pickup to recovery and return in less than 10 days. Well worth the costs for service excellence.
I can happily recommend R3. I found their prices to be very competitive, their speed and responsiveness to be leading class, and their professionalism and helpfulness to be unbeatable. I did not pay for an express choice or anything of that matter, and I got a diagnosis back from them within a week. I waited a month from competitors. Their no data no fee promise was amazing as my drive was deemed too damaged to recover anything from, saving me +£500. This was not something I could say about other firms. They also helped me to get a refund from a competitor, getting me back £624 from a failed recovery attempt from datarecoveryspecialists.com (a front for Fields), all for no fee. Amazing service, please save yourself a lot of grief and go straight to R3.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Dear Alex Apologies for the delay responding. Thank you for the taking the time to leave a review. Your case whilst a success is also disappointing. The fact that you were given a full refund by Fields Associates aka Fields Data Recovery aka Data Recovery Specialists was a good outcome, yet you would not have found help had you not looked for a second opinion or had followed Fields advice and had your drive recycled. The fact that so many others who have also been deceived and defrauded by a company that is known to use its ill-gotten gains to pay for reviews and to buy "Trust Stars" or pay "Refunds" to cover up the scale of the #fieldsdatarecoveryscam not just in the UK but also across Europe and the US can get away with it using Trustpilot "reputation management" is what should really be reviewed. So many victims of Fields are not just defrauded, their data recovery options and property are often stolen - the goal is not just to damage or profit from the victim of the #fieldsdatarecoveryscam - it is to prevent competitors making a living do successful recoveries. This is a market manipulation situation - The Fields Group is owned by the Conman Dr Jamie Hamilton Wallis MP for Bridgend - I can demonstrate how he has profited from his scams and have numerous examples of helping victims of Fields. What is particularly saddening is that most victims of Fields over the last decade will never know that they were scammed or that they could get a full refund and possibly their data back. We do our best to help but in reality the #fieldsdatarecoveryscam is a £Multimillion deception with an ISO9001 badge. We refuse to be #Trustjacked Visit www.data-recovery-blog.com to find out more.
I was recommended to use R3 Data by an IT specialist and they didn't disappoint in reuniting me with my data. A massive relief. Great service from Andy and his team. Back up your back up folks!
I had a problem with my partners iPhone X where it’s storage was too full and caused the phone to crash and unfortunately we didn’t have a backup of the photos, after spending a full day going to numerous different phone shops and contact Apple and other company’s being told it was beyond repair due to a error 14 and them explaining there wasn’t really anything they could do to save her sentimental photos of our newborn and toddler, we came across r3 data recovery, thanks to the 24/7 help I managed to speak to Andy who was so helpful and said they would do everything they could we drove down to the office and dropped off the phone, one of the team told us to not get our hopes up as there isn’t really a solution to this problem yet but assured us he would do anything and everything to help, this was on Wednesday the 30th of December 2020, we expected to have to wait weeks to hopefully hear back. To then hear from them the next day saying theyve not only managed to get all our photos back they actually managed to get the phone back on and usable was incredible I can not thank Andy and his colleagues enough we are so grateful and can not recommend this company enough, If I ever have any issues again these will be the first company I turn to. Thank you so much!
Great company! Extremely helpful! Thought I had lost years of work to a spillage but they managed to salvage my data quickly and accurately. Would definitely choose them again. Although this taught me a valuable lesson in backing up.
After many resets my Nokia Lumia 1020 showed a blue sceen with sad emoji. Unfortunately I hadn't been able to save any data as Windows 10 refused to recognise my phone via the usb socket. Searching the internet I came across The Data recovery Hospital and discussed my needs with Andy. I sent my phone usb cable, charger and a 32gb usb memory stick to them via their free Royal Mail Pacelforce service. Nick emailed me, my phone needed to be dismantled to acces the chip, I agreed, customer services emailed an invoice to start the process which I willingly paid, assuming this would be deducted from the final invoice. Several days later I received another invoice, more than twice the amount I was expecting. I phoned R3, Will said he would discuss it with Nick when he came in on Monday as he didn't work Fridays. Nick emailed to say there was obviously a misunderstanding; I was relieved to receive an amended invoice. My phone and memory stick were promptly returned, but the usb cable and charger were not included, Nick said they would find and return them. I can't thank Andy Nick And Will enough, nothing was too much trouble, excellent service.
I pulled out the usb port out of my 2 year old harddrive last night, phoned some places and they said it's probably gonna cost 190-300 to do recovery. Knowing that I was really panicked. I then rang Andy, he's a brilliant bloke and told me if its pulled out there's no damages to the disk (after I told him some info about my hardware), what I need to do is just open it up and get a cable to access data. I wasn't sure at beginning but after opening it up, I realised it was only the adaptor board and exactly like Andy said the harddrive is intact.,
Andy saved my degree - was so helpful with getting damaged sd card to him and my degree data recovered safely within 24 hours all while on lockdown - a miracle worker !
Andy was incredibly helpful over the phone and made himself available to speak to me in the flexibility of my working hours. He took the time to talk me through several different methods of data recovery and even took the time to do a remote session to help me find an important file. If I ever had an issue with data recovery in the future, R3 Data Recovery would be the first place I’d call. Excellent service!!!
Excellent service - retrieved data overnight when others said it would take days.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 16th January 2020
It was good to meet you and although under an NDA thank you for leaving a review. Your Seagate Network drive was recovered and the data sent straight away by a secure encrypted download straight to your system saving you the need to drive back to Security House. Our emergency data recovery is the best it can be, we are one of the few data recovery labs in the Europe and we serve clients across the UK Andy & the team at R3 Data Recovery 0800 999 3282
Fantastic customer service right from the very first phone conversation - At a very distressing time Andy and his team worked wonders for me. I am so glad I shopped around and found this incredibly competent and professional company - Thank you so much R3 Data - and also for working between Christmas and New Year to recover my Data - You are THE BEST
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 4th January 2020
R3-107688 - Failed Laptop HDD Glad to see you are back up and running ! Many thanks for leaving a review . We do our best to help everyone we can and it was no doubt a busy and stressful experience for you. I am glad you and your IT Support were able to do their due diligence and select Team R3. We have a reputation for helping many who are in very difficult situations and unsure who to choose. Confirming the data was recovered Christmas Eve the day it arrived by Royal Mail Special Delivery with tracking must have helped. After we went through symptoms in your initial call on the Sunday you were a little unsure because of the urgency and the distance to Security House in Sheffield but all worked out. All the best ! Andy Butler R3 Data Recovery
A portable hard drive died on me with some critical data on it. Since the data was important I started to toy with the idea of using a data recovery service. The service is expensive, and it doesn't help that reviews for a lot of the providers are indicating a good chance of being scammed. This negative image seems to plague the whole data recovery industry. I asked around for quotes from 3 providers. 2 of them came back with very optimistic and luring estimates, which made me very suspicious of what the actual price might end up being. R3's prices were very clear and fixed. I was after the worst case scenario price from the get go, which they were happy to provide and expand upon. The actual service was quick and responsive. The data was recovered, and there were no surprises in the final invoice. Highly recommended.
My laptop's hard drive died, and crucial data wasn't backed up. Within a fortnight of taking laptop to R3'S office, data was recovered and the final drive with my data was promptly dispatched the day after payment (within 10 working days as promised). Throughout the process, I received regular email updates; fantastic customer service. Should be more widely recognised given the value of their service and quality with which it is delivered.
How do you find a reliable and honest operator in a market full of spivs? You choose R3 Data Recovery! I don't usually post reviews for products but I am genuinely impressed and also a delighted customer since they were able to recover almost everything on a hard disk which 2 other computer firms said was completely beyond hope. When I Googled data recovery I found dozens of firms and when I contacted a couple they gave me a hard sell and little confidence in their abilities. So I took a reference from an IT specialist and tried R3 - the people he uses. I would strongly recommend these guys. They are not only good at their job but excellent at customer relations. I got back 64GB of data nearly all of which is fine. They charged £279 plus £55 for the 1TB drive on which they returned my data. (prices ex vat). This is not only cheaper than the hard-sell cowboys wanted, but they don't charge unless they find something on your drive. The data was worth a huge amount to me - it was not just important personal docs and pix but my business and tax records. I think their price is a bargain. I am a genuine customer and have no other connection whatever with R3.
Andy Butler and the entire R3 Data Recovery team are doing a great job. I was correctly advised the data already on the phone was overwritten and unrecoverable and a R3s free assessment confirmed this. Sometimes it is not possible to recover the data. I understand that . R3 Recovey Data does not ask any money. That's what Trading Standards say, and they're also very honest. They help me refund money from another company that I have been deceived . They did not recover the data and charged £ 505 !!! I highly recommend this company.
Hi Krzysztof You are one of many who contact us every week that have fallen foul of Fields Associates aka Fields Data Recovery - Rapid Data - Data Recovery Specialists . To be charged £505 for unnecessary work is bad enough but you were actually caught by a well known scam Many reading this may not realise how Fields Group companies and highly professional sales / account managers work. They have target to make and the recovery is secondary. Unfortunately this is the tip of the iceberg, Fields Group are also declaring drives unrecoverable after charging significant fees when in fact they are recoverable. Most told believe Fields representatives and do not seek a second opinion. As a company helping victims of the Fields Group it is not normal to expose a well managed ISO9001 corporate sector domination company a scam but there are no other words to that sum it up. For more information or to talk through your data loss situtuon make sure you get a second opinion if Fields have not been successful, better still steer clear of any Fields Group member or partner companies. Andy Butler R3 Data Recovery
Thank you so much to the team and Andy, I called in late evening after having my USB die on me, needing to submit my work for the following morning I got in contact with Andy who was amazing I genuinely can't thank him enough he guided me through the whole procedure I delivered the usb before midnight and the following morning all was recovered.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 23rd October 2018
(Wakefield) -
The service was amazing! I had a emergency and the computer stopped working and had some data on it I needed for an important exhibition! I was panicking and the customer service was amazing. They helped calmed me down, explained everything properly. Withing 24 hours, I had a courier service come an collect the hardrive, a draft of the files that would be recoverable immediately, and the files needed immediately within 24 hours. Throughout the process, I was updated and they even worked till late and on the weekend to get me my information! Within 2 days I had a hardrive full of everything recovered. Additionally the price was similar to other prices that gave time estimates of a few weeks. I was really impressed with the service and it saved my life!!
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 30th August 2018
Glad we could be of service Karishma and thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our services Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
R3 Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 176 reviews