R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 288 reviews
Read R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery Ltd:

Data Recovery Company with full data recovery lab and expert engineers. VMWare XSAN RAID EMC IBM DELL HP StorageWorks Drobo Synology QNAP RAID 0,1,3,4,5,6,10,50 JBOD DFS VMFS NTFS HFS FAT EXT3/4

HDD SSD USB, Flash Memory. SAS SATA FC IDE SCSI SD CF iSCSI VMDK

R3 Team deliver successful recovery of data even when declared unrecoverable by other companies. Andy and the team at R3 help those told there is no hope. R3 are more rapid and have the highest success rates in the fields of UK data recovery.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Windsor St , ,,

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery Ltd made you happy
Communication great however my recovery was not a success my important files were not recovered so I do not understand why I had to pay in full for a recovery that was not successful I guess that is why you have to pay first so what ever you get back that’s your problem I’m now still stressed without my files and £310 down never again when it says if unsuccessful it’s £10 VAT not true you will pay in full and if you want more you will pay again in full feel cheated
Hi Cee As discussed extensively there are factors that have affected your view of me and my team, and the results of the recovery quoted for. We processed this on the day it arrived using equipment geared to the task quoted and understanding of the stress you are under. Recovery of files from a degraded 64GB HP memory stick. Many of the recovered files opened but many did not. There were also many revisions of the same file. You paid for the recovery and the data and password sent. You then said that some of the files were corrupt. In particular Zip files. I started to look into this corruption last night and had the task queued for further work today. After the data recovered was returned were you mentioned that there was data that should not have been on the memory stick. That pointed to a completely different explanation to the cause of the severe degradation which was assumed to be as a result of unsafe removal of the stick as per my questions during the quote assessment. It now appears that your memory stick was being written to by your computer without you knowing it. This was a new development and then pointed to the monolith controller having had much more use and a relatively small area of the memory banks being used repeatedly than is normal. After requoting for the additional work to do a PIN out read of the memory banks bypassing the worn controller you reacted by saying you felt cheated. In no way do I work to deceive, my engineers and resources are not to be underestimated but they do come at a cost to the company and therefore to you the customer. You received the files that were recovered from the memory stick. The type of memory used in the HP is in effect the cheapest way to make one for the most profit for the brand owner and is not the easiest to recover when it comes to reading bad blocks in the memory. I will still look into what improvements can be made if any without further cost, but it will be our spare time at our own cost not on an emergency and with your agreement. Andy andy@r3datarecovery.com Security House Windsor Street Sheffield 0800 999 3282
I didn't get all my data back, no one said anything when they sent me less than a quarter of my data. When I brought it up to staff, I got a USB stick with a mix of unsalvageable files mixed in with other people's private data. Staff were polite and prompt but didn't really get my data back overall.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 1st June 2021
(London) -
Dear Eunice, This was the first time we have received a complaint on the recovery since the data was returned in March and after the file list was provided to you for review and feedback. On the initial enquiry we were advised of an estimated 100gb of data - The recovery results totalled 96gb. Making a claim that we have sent you other people's data is something we take seriously and raised an investigation into at once. Outcome:- After repeating the recovery of all data including lost and deleted files the exact same recovery was produced and was the data on the device sent in for recovery. The logical explanation was that the device had data from past use that had not been wiped or completely overwritten by the clients data since taking ownership. This can happen when devices are bought new that have been previously returned or second user.
In reply to Andy accusation I threatened to blackmail them which I find for one immature but also completely laughable, I've noticed he has done a similar thing in exactly the same way in another reply to a negative review. It would have been more pleasant if you had held up your hands and said we tried but we couldn't do it here is a refund sorry for wasting your time Also It's my legal right to make a review about my treatment with this company all I wanted was my data back sorry if you don't like it I stipulated I would make a negative review if I wasn't refunded in full, I'm unhappy that I've not been refunded this is why I am forced to write a review of my negative experience with your company this is not blackmail Andy it's what unhappy customers do, if I had got my money back I wouldn't be so annoyed You took a month rather than a week and this could have gone on longer quite what you were doing is beyond me, I lost faith as of the time it took you but also you didn't seem to know about Adobe film projects or what type of file they were. I gave you all the file types I needed, you said to me in a conversation on the phone I could have a full refund last week, did you or not? I asked for this refund back when I spoke to a lady who worked for you who said we don't have software to get Mac footage back which is ridiculous, and quite rightly had enough at this point I asked for my refund which I didn't get. What I did get was another hard drive without the file types I wanted, so my request for a refund was totally ignored even though I also stipulated I wanted a refund in an email Also your talk of threatening staff is also laughable I work as a teacher, I threatened to write a review about my experiences if I wasn't refunded. That's what people do if they are unhappy Andy they ask for a refund. I have now written a review about my experience which you really don't like. That's the situation. This isn't blackmail it's what happens in the modern era of the Internet that a customer has the right to talk frankly about his experience, my experience with you has been very negative from the start If you had got my footage back within the week you said it would is be happy after a month if you had given me a refund that you said you would last week I'd be fed up but in some way reimbursed so at least I can spend a weeks wages elsewhere trying to get my data back People can make up there own minds reading reviews about your company I feel my experiences have been truly terrible and have been honest about it
(London) -
Dear Matthew Since you wish to make this into a topic here we go At no time did you tell me you were a teacher, you did say you had no money but were a struggling director who had reformatted a LaCie external drive in error. I was under the impression from you that you are a self employed film / video production contractor. I did take on-board the stress you were under and can only assume the accident you had and delays getting the drive to us added to it. Further calls and our determination to do our best to help you were clearly of no interest to you. Had you mentioned you were a teacher and said which school you the data belonged to I would have offered a student and teachers discount of £30+vat but you did not and I was not to know. The service you were quoted for was the standard 5- 7 working day service which can go over depending on workload and in this case because of your not actually knowing what file types you were dealing with there were numerous delays and stop starts.. I quoted this The total cost will be £179+vat including a new 1TB drive for the recovered data. In actual fact you were charged a little more for a 2TB drive with the recovered data. Making an actual total charge of £232.50 for everything. This was not a no recovery no fee engagement, it was to recover everything we could from the drive and included collection and return and the new 2TB drive. Your initial enquiry was on the 24Th October, the collection and delivery to the lab was delayed and it arrived with us on the Fri 4th November - there was a further delay awaiting your response to our customer services regarding all the important file types we were to scan for which we received on the 11th of November. The Image showed no errors with the drive and a RAW scan commenced all video types available were recovered at that point. Where the confusion came in was we could not find any useable (header intact) .mlv files or .proj files, but you insisted they were there . So we did subsequent scans just in case we had missed anything , effectively 2 more scans were made testing specific scripts for the missing file types during which time you were calling our customer services team who tried to explain the situation to the best of their understanding and you took issue at specific phrases and "lost faith". All work has been don in "good faith" we assume that what you described happened is what happened, we take at face value that there were no other interference or attempts made by you or others to attempt recoveries and we endured numerous calls often late at night. Regardless we completed the engagement as quoted. I am sorry that a weeks pay has been wasted for you, I know the cost of living in London is considerably more than in Sheffield and is why the lab is so cost effective and staff have moved to Sheffield to work at Security House. For you to assume that your threat and delivery of numerous negative reviews of my company and threats of court action would give you a refund was not the way to go. If I can be of any further service I am available on email or phone or by letter. Regards Andy Butler R3 Data Recovery.
Well, my account manager was not professional, the costs quoted wasn't compared to the work involved. My drive was returned damaged because I declined! Thanks Dave!
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 1 star review on 23rd June 2016
(Bridgend And St Louis Fields Data Recovery Scam Exposed) -
This is a fake review left by a member of staff at Fields Data Recovery - also known as Fields Associates, Rapid Data and the Fields Group. Fields Group members also include Data Recovery Specialists, Quickie Divorce and Endeavour Law, Action Direct, UK Digital Solutions, Fileds Analytics Co, Endeavour Law and many more including Lush Dates, Date My Mate, Sugar Daddys, Visa Action, Debt Survival, Injunction Direct to name a few. All are part of the website document spooling Fields Holdings which is owned by Dr Jamie Hamilton Wallis MP for Bridgend who bought the group for £5million from his father "Professor" Dr Daryl Hamilton Wallis. Nazia Sethi, Jason Murphy, Daniel Rees, Matthew Latchem Smith and the "dozens" of other account managers are highly accomplished "account managers" who claim that The core staff at Fields use eWarfare, sector domination to put their competitors out of business by taking any work and then preventing the client from getting a recovery elsewhere by selling a fake template report. Find more information on www.data-recovery-blog.com The IP address and Email are linked to UK Digital Solutions also Fields Group member. If you have been scammed by the Fields Group or are looking for real reviews of the fields group, beware, they are posting fake positive reviews all over the net. As Director a competing company I have been personally victim of the Fields Group and their fake data recovery reports. Those involved in defrauding consumers at Fields believe their own mantra "sector domination through unrelenting growth" . They have used Welsh Assembly grants to enable the defrauding of consumers and this lead to one of their operations Action Direct Ltd being sanctioned by the MOJ. I personally was assaulted by the process server sent to serve a High Court Injunction on me because I was targeted as being one of the few Directors of a data recovery operation willing to assist the victims of Fields. They were made to pay over £75,000 to one of their victims who had realised he had been defrauded. Fields wrongly believed I was posting negative information about them, it was found that it was Fields own staff posting in my name and the names of my companies. I have written some articles since about Fields, and despite their damaging me physically, and damaging my companies and my staff, I have rebuilt my operations and am building the very best data recovery lab in the UK with 25 staff and an enviable success rate.. We are busy developing the company to into a real data recovery hospital. Anyone who has been sold a report by fields describing their data unrecoverable should seek a professional second opinion. I have documented proof that Fields have charged substantial sums for recovery attempts without actually doing anything. Declaring drives unrecoverable by anyone, and most are recoverable, worse deliberately damaging one victims drive to prevent recovery. This has been going on for years. If you have been scammed by the Fields Group beware, they are a pseudo law firm and believe they are above the law, and indeed they make so much money from document spooling services that they believe they can buy the law.
Clients of Fields Data Recovery and Data Recovery Specailists need to understand what their money is actually being used for. The #fieldsdatarecovery scam is used to deceive, defraud and deprive thousand of consumers to finance sector domination for the benefit of Dr Jamie Hamilton Wallis MP . dO YOUR RESEARCH ! Many victims of Fields Associates do not know how Fields operate or why 9000 "partners" of Fields Data Recovery is not a good thing or why Fields Analytics Co Chaing Mai is a problem or why Dr Jamie Hamilton Wallis MP for Bridgend can threaten anyone who exposes his document spooling scams. Competition and Markets Authority and Bridgend County Borough Council have failed to realise the implications eWarfare enabled computer forensics expert witness reporting conmen taking control of a niche market. When looking for a data recovery provider do you search Google ? Can you trust the companies that pay to be at the top of google? Do you do a second search? How does the #Fieldsdatarecoveryscam maintain its dominance? 98% success rate ⁉️ Which Data Recovery Specialists are fronts for Fields Associates⁉️ What did #Wagmoney buy and where does the money for "refunds" come from ⁉️ Fake accreditation ✅ Fake Success Rates ✅ Fake Trustpilot Reviews ✅ Manipulated Trustscores✅ Paying "Refunds" to victims ✅ Legal threats against those who complain✅ Threatening competitors who help victims✅ Deceiving Trading Standards ✅ Misleading St Louis Attorney Generals Office ✅ An online complaints management System✅ Are Fields Data Recovery LLC to be trusted with company data 🆘 Do the owners of Fields Associates in the UK concoct evidence to deceive the courts ✅ Has Fields Group Directors been defrauding the tax authorities in order to deceive the courts ⁉️ For more than 15 years Fields Data Recovery has planned sector domination by unrelenting growth even if that means destroying consumers and businesses data to prevent competitors from making a living. www.data-recovery-blog.com
Do you suspect you have been defrauded, scammed, misled, misrepresented or damaged by a fields group company, website, service or member of staff? Join the queue! You are not alone – many do not realise how a free assessment can become a nightmare.
If you believe you have been a victim of deception, misrepresentation or fake Google or Trustpilot trustscores be sure to get your drive back. If you are being harassed by any Fields Associates or Fields Analytics employees calling on behalf of Fields Rapid Data Datarecoveryspecialists or Datenphoenix get a second opinion, get your property back!
Fields Data Recovery UK - £230,000 #WAGmoney Data Recovery Specialists - fake reviews Datenphoenix - see Youtube Rapid Data - Fake Regus Office Daten Klinik - https://youtu.be/uGuC-ZS83IM Quickie Divorce - Gamed Trustpilot...
he best way to help victims of a highly weaponised "professional" career building document spooling scam is to expose it! Are you familiar with the term "Mulcted" when used in court? Or aware of legal issues...
What happens when an online document spooling ebook website publishing ppc advertising Group of Companies selling a form that is free from Citizens Advice endeavors to become a law firm? Should Trading Standards be able to identify and protect consumers
How is "Sector Domination by Unrelenting Growth" financed? Why would a blog be blocked by Trustpilot from receiving reviews on Trustpilot? Is it really temporary? https://lnkd.in/gTWQSTt
Dear Dr Jamie Hamilton Wallis MP for Bridgend, Congratulations on your appointment I hope the Government will benefit from your experience and connections. You can follow me on Linkedin hashtags #fieldsdatarecoveryscam and #trustjacked
How would you know if you are? Most Do Not #datenrettung #abzocke #funkGermany #Datenphoenix #DatenKlink Have you been #Trustjacked by fake “verified order” Trustpilot reviews sold to those who pay for fake trustscores and Trustboxes?
Sent my hard drive with suspected Heads fault quoted £399+VAT (8-12 working days). after a month waiting they have sent me an email that parts arrived and start working on it. After another week called me up saying that they have tried to rebuild the hard drive and it needs another 2 rebuilds (cost= extra £720 inc. VAT up front). After another 2 weeks time got informed the hard drive is not recoverable..... Looked professional at the beginning but seems to be another Scam company...
Dear Krzysztof I can assure you that we are not a scam company and indeed we help those who have been scammed. I am sorry the expenses we charged did not achieve the results you need and we like to give, but we did warn you that this was a much more difficult case. The issue here is the Seagate ST2000DM001 version that failed is a 6 head version and we needed the right match, we used a donor from stock and it too was damaged by the scoring already on the platters, resulting in our declaring it unrecovered. At this point you asked us to continue trying. Many of these drives are 5 head. Unfortunately getting another donor drive was a problem and extended the processing time ordering in. But the reality here was the severity of the damage to one of the platter surfaces. It is possible a recovery can be possible but in order to get to a finish we could go through several donors, several strip downs and several rebuilds, You were originally quoted for the no recovery no fee single rebuild. This was not successful and would normally be returned unrecovered. You requested we try again and we offered an escalation route at £300+vat per rebuild, unfortunately after another 2 rebuilds which you were charged for we had not made much improvement on the image and no useable data was available. More rebuilds may or may not get to good data. One of the issues we ran into was finding the correct donor, we do not take unnecessary risks in the recovery process and the engineer allocated to your drive is one of the newest members of the team but he has over 10 Years heading up another European data recovery lab and has joined R3 to help because of our industry leading facilities and success rates. Obviously any negative review of R3 Data Recovery is disappointing, and any failure to get a recovery is not what the team are happy with either, but be clear that R3 Data Recovery is one of the very best labs ever put together in the UK and we routinely recover drives declared unrecoverable. It is just unfortunate that your Seagate 2TB drive is one of those that the failure is too much even for us to achieve without extensive rebuilds, rework and imaging time. We are not here to work for free and the no recovery no fee service works for the majority of the recoveries we do each month since they are time and motion dependant. Yours unfortunately was much more severe and that's not our fault. I hope this helps you understand where our focus is. Regards Andy Butler Operations Manager R3 Data Recovery
R3 Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 288 reviews