R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery Ltd
Read R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery Ltd:

Data Recovery Company with full data recovery lab and expert engineers. VMWare XSAN RAID EMC IBM DELL HP StorageWorks Drobo Synology QNAP RAID 0,1,3,4,5,6,10,50 JBOD DFS VMFS NTFS HFS FAT EXT3/4

HDD SSD USB, Flash Memory. SAS SATA FC IDE SCSI SD CF iSCSI VMDK

R3 Team deliver successful recovery of data even when declared unrecoverable by other companies. Andy and the team at R3 help those told there is no hope. R3 are more rapid and have the highest success rates in the fields of UK data recovery.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Windsor St , ,,

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery Ltd made you happy
Alex Ma
In reply to Andy accusation I threatened to blackmail them which I find for one immature but also completely laughable, I've noticed he has done a similar thing in exactly the same way in another reply to a negative review. It would have been more pleasant if you had held up your hands and said we tried but we couldn't do it here is a refund sorry for wasting your time Also It's my legal right to make a review about my treatment with this company all I wanted was my data back sorry if you don't like it I stipulated I would make a negative review if I wasn't refunded in full, I'm unhappy that I've not been refunded this is why I am forced to write a review of my negative experience with your company this is not blackmail Andy it's what unhappy customers do, if I had got my money back I wouldn't be so annoyed You took a month rather than a week and this could have gone on longer quite what you were doing is beyond me, I lost faith as of the time it took you but also you didn't seem to know about Adobe film projects or what type of file they were. I gave you all the file types I needed, you said to me in a conversation on the phone I could have a full refund last week, did you or not? I asked for this refund back when I spoke to a lady who worked for you who said we don't have software to get Mac footage back which is ridiculous, and quite rightly had enough at this point I asked for my refund which I didn't get. What I did get was another hard drive without the file types I wanted, so my request for a refund was totally ignored even though I also stipulated I wanted a refund in an email Also your talk of threatening staff is also laughable I work as a teacher, I threatened to write a review about my experiences if I wasn't refunded. That's what people do if they are unhappy Andy they ask for a refund. I have now written a review about my experience which you really don't like. That's the situation. This isn't blackmail it's what happens in the modern era of the Internet that a customer has the right to talk frankly about his experience, my experience with you has been very negative from the start If you had got my footage back within the week you said it would is be happy after a month if you had given me a refund that you said you would last week I'd be fed up but in some way reimbursed so at least I can spend a weeks wages elsewhere trying to get my data back People can make up there own minds reading reviews about your company I feel my experiences have been truly terrible and have been honest about it
(London) -
Dear Matthew Since you wish to make this into a topic here we go At no time did you tell me you were a teacher, you did say you had no money but were a struggling director who had reformatted a LaCie external drive in error. I was under the impression from you that you are a self employed film / video production contractor. I did take on-board the stress you were under and can only assume the accident you had and delays getting the drive to us added to it. Further calls and our determination to do our best to help you were clearly of no interest to you. Had you mentioned you were a teacher and said which school you the data belonged to I would have offered a student and teachers discount of £30+vat but you did not and I was not to know. The service you were quoted for was the standard 5- 7 working day service which can go over depending on workload and in this case because of your not actually knowing what file types you were dealing with there were numerous delays and stop starts.. I quoted this The total cost will be £179+vat including a new 1TB drive for the recovered data. In actual fact you were charged a little more for a 2TB drive with the recovered data. Making an actual total charge of £232.50 for everything. This was not a no recovery no fee engagement, it was to recover everything we could from the drive and included collection and return and the new 2TB drive. Your initial enquiry was on the 24Th October, the collection and delivery to the lab was delayed and it arrived with us on the Fri 4th November - there was a further delay awaiting your response to our customer services regarding all the important file types we were to scan for which we received on the 11th of November. The Image showed no errors with the drive and a RAW scan commenced all video types available were recovered at that point. Where the confusion came in was we could not find any useable (header intact) .mlv files or .proj files, but you insisted they were there . So we did subsequent scans just in case we had missed anything , effectively 2 more scans were made testing specific scripts for the missing file types during which time you were calling our customer services team who tried to explain the situation to the best of their understanding and you took issue at specific phrases and "lost faith". All work has been don in "good faith" we assume that what you described happened is what happened, we take at face value that there were no other interference or attempts made by you or others to attempt recoveries and we endured numerous calls often late at night. Regardless we completed the engagement as quoted. I am sorry that a weeks pay has been wasted for you, I know the cost of living in London is considerably more than in Sheffield and is why the lab is so cost effective and staff have moved to Sheffield to work at Security House. For you to assume that your threat and delivery of numerous negative reviews of my company and threats of court action would give you a refund was not the way to go. If I can be of any further service I am available on email or phone or by letter. Regards Andy Butler R3 Data Recovery.
Sent my hard drive with suspected Heads fault quoted £399+VAT (8-12 working days). after a month waiting they have sent me an email that parts arrived and start working on it. After another week called me up saying that they have tried to rebuild the hard drive and it needs another 2 rebuilds (cost= extra £720 inc. VAT up front). After another 2 weeks time got informed the hard drive is not recoverable..... Looked professional at the beginning but seems to be another Scam company...
Dear Krzysztof I can assure you that we are not a scam company and indeed we help those who have been scammed. I am sorry the expenses we charged did not achieve the results you need and we like to give, but we did warn you that this was a much more difficult case. The issue here is the Seagate ST2000DM001 version that failed is a 6 head version and we needed the right match, we used a donor from stock and it was damaged, resulting in our declaring it unrecovered. At this point you asked us to continue trying. Many of these drives are 5 head. Unfortunately getting another donor drive was a problem and extended the processing time ordering in.But the reality here was the severity of the damage to one of the platters. It is possible a recovery can be possible but in order to get to a finish we could go through several donors, several strip downs and several rebuilds, You were originally quoted for the no recovery no fee single rebuild. This was not successful and would normally be returned unrecovered. You requested we try again and we offered an escalation route at £300+vat per rebuild, unfortunately after another 2 rebuilds which you were charged for we had not made much improvement on the image and no useable data was available. More rebuilds may or may not get to good data. One of the issues we ran into was finding the correct donor, we do not take unnecessary risks in the recovery process and the engineer allocated to your drive is one of the newest members of the team but he has over 10 Years heading up another European data recovery lab and has joined R3 to help because of our industry leading facilities and success rates. Obviously any negative review of R3 Data Recovery is disappointing, and any failure to get a recovery is not what the team are happy with either, but be absolutely clear that R3 Data Recovery is one of the very best labs ever put together in the UK and we routinely recover drives declared unrecoverable. It is just unfortunate that your Seagate 2TB drive is one of those that the failure is too much even for us to achieve without extensive rebuilds, rework and imaging time. We are not here to work for free and the no recovery no fee service works for the majority of the recoveries we do each month since they are timae and motion dependant. Yours unfortunately was much more severe and that's not our fault. I hope this helps you understand where our focus is. Regards Andy Butler Operations Manager R3 Data Recovery
R3 Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 176 reviews