R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery Ltd
Read R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery Ltd:

Data Recovery Company with full data recovery lab and expert engineers. VMWare XSAN RAID EMC IBM DELL HP StorageWorks Drobo Synology QNAP RAID 0,1,3,4,5,6,10,50 JBOD DFS VMFS NTFS HFS FAT EXT3/4

HDD SSD USB, Flash Memory. SAS SATA FC IDE SCSI SD CF iSCSI VMDK

R3 Team deliver successful recovery of data even when declared unrecoverable by other companies. Andy and the team at R3 help those told there is no hope. R3 are more rapid and have the highest success rates in the fields of UK data recovery.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Windsor St , ,,

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery Ltd made you happy
Alex Ma
New PC developed a hard disk failure after only one month, and Windows would not recover any data. The data loaded onto this machine was critical to a research requirement and was no longer available from its original sources. R3 recovered the critical data for use by the user concerned, though it did take two runs of the supplied recovery information to ensure that all data was available. The data was then returned on a new portabe hard drive. Arrangements for hardware transfer and return were excellent. After the recovery an attempt at a new Windows instal was refused by the instal software due to the likely failure of the disk.
(Glasgow) -
Hi Nigel Although we were able to gain access to the drive and recover the lost data. The new drive had sustained a head crash and corrupted the file system. The bad sectors caused by the crash can be temporarily formatted and may allow the continued use of the disk but as was the case here, as soon as you try to access or change lots of files you will likely push the drive into another failure mode which could possibly be worse. As such never use a repaired drive for important data or systems without a backup. R3 do provide a secure wipe and recycle service for end of use and failing drives. Many thanks for the review Andy and the teams at R3 Data Recovery
Great work at a great price
(Manchester) -
Happy with their service. Would recommend.
Good customer service and quick turnaround
The information from my damaged memory stick was returned to me in its entirety. I am very grateful!
Communicaion was a little disjointed. My initial data recovery result appeared that R3 weren't successfull as the share on my drive was still empty even though I did provide clear instruction of the area on the drive where the data was lost. The first hard drive posted to me was configured for Apple products although the two laptops I have run Windows 7 & XP. This resulted in it being sent back and a further delay in my data being returned. There are also masses of duplications on the new drive BUT I'm pleased it's back nonetheless.
We were really happy end amazed about your efficiency of handling my work up until very last stage. Crucial mistake of not sending my recovery data in USB stick, you made us extremely unhappy customer. Which I think it was really shamed.
Service was reliable & they even managed to recover all my data even when the stick was beyond repair.
This review applies to an 'old' Western Digital external hard drive that had the misfortune to fall off my desk and thus become quite temperamental when trying to access the data on it. A quick google search displayed several results (naturally!) but chose to go with R3 as they had a Scottish based office... although I think my drive actually ended up in Northern England!? A courier was used to come and collect my drive which I had packed extremely well to try and avoid any further damage! First reports back weren't good. Told that the drive itself was damaged but they would try to see what they could recover. Several emails and a few weeks later it transpired that the drive needed 'rebuilding' and thus the hunt was on for a donor drive of the exact same make/model. Well - it took quite some time (about 3 months in all) but it would appear that the repair worked as the much newer portable drive I sent away with the damaged one returned home yesterday courtesy of a next-day courier. Today I sat and went through the contents and yes - 12 years worth of photos and documents had been retrieved - along with quite a few MP3's (which I wasn't bothered about but got them back anyway!). While their communication might not be top class the results have leased me completely and have justified the spend - especially to get back all my wedding photos and those from a 'holiday of a lifetime' to Kenya... Thank you R3 for your hard work and perseverance with my drive...
Hi Neil Yes your old WD drive (WD2500JS-00MHB0) was struggling and despite the heads reading most of the sectors a rebuild was necessary. Fortunately we did find the correct donor and although slow to read the sectors eventually we had a complete image of the drive from which to recover the data. Despite the time taken we kept the cost down and focused on getting you a result, this is where we do shine. Total cost in this case was £334+vat including the donor, and a new drive for the recovered data. This was achieved thanks to keeping you on a budget service and using spare technician and equipment time. We are increasing our production capacity and adding more office space to accommodate new staff to improve customer services and handle more calls but our focus is always the recovery. All the best Andy The
I was absolutely overjoyed that R3 were able to recover my precious data for me. I was rather taken aback by the price, which is certainly not cheap by any means but, as getting my data back was of paramount importance to me, I didn't hesitate in paying it. The telephone advice was very reassuring and I was very happy with the collection courier and when I received the file listing, showing they had been successful. I was less impressed, however, with the poor service after I had settled the invoice, which I did on the same day as I received it. I received no notification to confirm it had been received and had to send several emails, most of which went unanswered, to try and get confirmation. I was getting very worried that I had been scammed and would never see my data or my money again. In the end, I received an email, almost a week after payment, to say it had been sent to the courier for delivery back to me but, as they hadn't made any contact regarding the delivery, I had no chance to tell them it needed to be delivered back to my school, from where it had been collected, as there would be no one at home to receive it. That meant it had to be recalled from the courier and dispatched again the following day. Overall, I am very relieved to have my data back. The portable hard drive on which it was sent is good quality and, so far, I have had no problems. Thank you R3 for using your expertise to recovery my data but you really need to consider ways to improve the customer care after payment if you want customers to recommend you to their friends.
Hi Tracey Many thanks for the review and feedback, and it is fair to say that whilst we aim to answer every call promptly, we are handling many thousands of communications a month and processing more successful recoveries than our competition which means we can offer a very cost efficient data recovery service. That said the running of the lab efficiently means we are kept very busy and sometimes we are inundated despite 14 staff. Obviously we do need holidays and your case coincided with bank holidays and weekends plus staff holidays so apologies for the slight delay but we did come through on the price quoted at the outset in your initial enquiry and that is our aim. All the best Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
Great feedback when answering questions
(South Yorkshire) -
Many thanks for the review Jake. These particular Samsung drives are actually a Seagate model ST1000LM0251TB and yours had suffered damage to the heads and platters during a knock. Fortunately once the platters were inspected in our cleanroom the technicians were able to release the stuck heads and rebuild the drive with donors from our stock a recovery was possible and the file integrity check showed less than 3% of the files were corrupted by the damage to the platters. Again thanks for the review Andy and the R3 DR Team
R3 data recovery thankfully managed to recover all of the files (including thousands of photos) on my external hard drive. They provided an efficient service and gave a detailed quote and pricing structure. Good courier service also included. Staff were also very helpful in sorting out an issue I had viewing my recovered files. Thank you for all the work you did!
R3 Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 176 reviews