R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery Ltd
Read R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery Ltd:

Data Recovery Company with full data recovery lab and expert engineers. VMWare XSAN RAID EMC IBM DELL HP StorageWorks Drobo Synology QNAP RAID 0,1,3,4,5,6,10,50 JBOD DFS VMFS NTFS HFS FAT EXT3/4

HDD SSD USB, Flash Memory. SAS SATA FC IDE SCSI SD CF iSCSI VMDK

R3 Team deliver successful recovery of data even when declared unrecoverable by other companies. Andy and the team at R3 help those told there is no hope. R3 are more rapid and have the highest success rates in the fields of UK data recovery.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Marc Stokes-Denson
Matt
Tom
Sarah
At Denson Blake Investments we are proud that we are able to pull up records from any point in time and have kept everything electronically. This is part of what makes the clients we work with comfortable. 12 Days ago I accidentally deleted my hard drive that contained not only pictures but 10 years work, everything I had ever written, created and done, Electronic documents for properties and much more. To say deleting this was a a nightmare was a huge understatement. The moment I realised I went drip white, could not speak and went to find my friend JD, to take the edge off what I had just done. I searched for a data recovery firm and R3 Data recovery came up. I saw they had good ratings and called them at about 22:20, a chap answered and re assured me that all was not really lost. He proceeded to tell me that they have a good success rate. He had to mention they cannot guarantee what they get back. I explained right now I had nothing so anything would be better.. They very quickly got the drive back to me and exceeded my expectations with time, I was kept informed and they were there whenever I wanted an update, clearly they track their jobs well. I received the file back that showed what they had been able to recover it appeared that they had recovered 80-85% of the data. There was a little hiccup with a faulty lead that meant when I first received the drive back it malfunctioned however they were quick to put this right and within three days I had a new drive! Looking at the drive it seems the main casualty was our honeymoon pictures. However I think I have these on a disk somewhere. Upon further inspection of the recovered data I estimate they have recovered more like 90-95% of the data. I am very pleased with what they have done, how they dealt with it and cannot highly recommend them enough. I you have lost data, deleted a drive then these are THE PEOPLE to turn to without a shadow of a doubt. Don't look any further. Marc Stokes-Denson Denson Blake Investments www.densonblakeinvestments.co.uk
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 9th October 2015
Thank you for your review of R3 Data Recovery Marc Glad we could be of service in your hour of distress. "Reformatted 150GB hdd by mistake, about half of the disk was used at the time, It has 10 years work and photos on it." "The drive I am sending to you is not faulty and as such I would like it back so I can use this drive as a backup, I will also be taking you up on the service of uploading the data to a new hard drive. Thank you for being there late last night it was just good to be able to get a perspective on it so I could at least sleep. Marc"
This a genuine review from unconnected customer. I had 99.99% of lost data recovered by R3 Data Recovery Ltd (only one file was damaged/lost and this file was not important at all). I could not ask for more and I did not expect to get my data at all when on 30th of December 2021 my Seagate 1TB hard disk containing all important private and business data decided to give up and all format of the data was changed into the RAW files format. I knew the disk should be backed up but like most people, I just never managed to do it. I used the hard disk the day before and never noticed any issues and suddenly on the very next day - all data was lost. My computer could see the disk but could not access any data on it. I absolutely panicked, tried to google possible solutions, contacted Seagate support team but they could do nothing as the disk was not accessible. I have searched for data recovery companies online - and came across of number of ''so called'' data recovery companies, however after reading the reviews and after speaking to few sales people I have realized that they are not trying to help me to recover my data - they are trying to get me as a customer, get my disk with data and then get as much out of my unfortunate situation as possible for themselves by quoting me ridiculous price. How can you trust a data recovery company that cannot quote you a price upfront and number of reviews state this company is overcharging and don't really recover data in the right format? Believe me - it was my worst nightmare and unfortunately most of those ''so called'' data recovery companies do exactly this (I think they just rely on customers being desperate to get the lost data back and they charge those customers what they want). I genuinely thought I've lost all data till I found R3 Data Recovery website and came across the positive reviews. I decided to contact R3 Data Recovery and just have a chat to find out whether it is another company that I should avoid. To my surprise I could not ask for more professional approach. I was asked number of questions and straight away I received an answer of what possibly could have happened. The lovely and professional gentleman I spoke to explained all the process to me and straight away provided very reasonable quote. The quote was also confirmed in writing which made me feel like it is a genuine company. I have decided to send the hard disk to R3 Data Recovery and really hoped for a good result. Within a day from receiving the disk R3 Data Recovery contacted me stating that most of the data was recovered (I was also e-mailed image of the recovered structure of folders and files to check). I could not believe how quickly it was done and how excellent was the service they have provided. R3 Data Recovery has managed to recover almost 100% of my lost data (with only 1 file being lost - and it was a file I never used as it never worked). All the way during the recovery process I was informed of the recovery stages, the new disk with recovered data was returned to me within few days, safe and secured. I could not believe my luck and I will be always grateful for such an excellent service and all the help. I know it is a long review but please believe me - do your research and DO NOT TRUST first data recovery company you find online. You can definitely trust R3 Data Recovery. I could not recommend R3 Data Recovery more - be reassured this is a 100% genuine data recovery company with excellent service you can trust ( I was reluctant to trust anyone but had no choice and I'm so glad I was lucky enough to find this excellent company). Once more THANK YOU - you have saved not only my data but my time and saved me a lot of stress. Extremely satisfied customer (ref: R3-115368)
R3 were brilliant when my USB became damaged. They were thorough and explained thinghs really well. They were prompt and understanding of my situation. I would highly recommend them as a reliable company for your important data. I would trust them again.
I used R3 Data Recovery Ltd following the complete failure of an external drive on which I kept all my data, both personal and professional. I can't begin to explain the level of distress and crisis the loss of this data caused. However, I greatly appreciated the time and the reassurance I was given by my first point of contact who talked me through the process of diagnosing and suggesting a solution. After this, I was given time to decide the options for service and followed the procedure for dispatching the external drive to the repair experts. I was kept informed at every stage and I am delighted to say that my data was recovered ( and placed on a new drive. I feel this was overall excellent service.
Very professional and prompt service, and actually managed to retrieve some important files for us, with the minimum of bother. Particularly impressed by the way in which collection and delivery were organised.
Great service, friendly staff and managed to get all of our data. 5 Stars.
Completely trust my data recovery with R3. extremely professional, friendly and put my worries at ease from the first phone call. quick recovery of over 12 TB of data which i thought could be gone. well priced, professional and a very secure set up too. perfect solution to any data issues.
The service I received from R3 Data Recovery was of the highest quality. They were in touch regularly with updates on my case. I had also been told by another company that the data on my external drive was unable to be recovered but R3 data recovery were able to do this for me. Would highly recommended!!!
Excellent service. Very comprehensive follow up on explaining the intricacies of my file system and a 90% recovery of 3pb from a physically damaged disc. Great job team.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 12th January 2022
(Hemel Hempstead Data Recovery 0144 2939282) -
Hi Paul, thank you for the review. From your emquiry it was clear the drive was working upto a point but the data needed was not accessible or recoverable by software. "2 x Partitions. Drive operates and data recovery software has attempted to rebuild the directory, but fails." In this case 1 of the 6 heads was dead resulting in some of the data needed being inaccessible without a rebuild with fresh heads. To minimize cost the 5 good heads were used to recover as much of the data needed as possible. This gave the result needed saving time and money.
The team at R3 Data Recovery was honest from the start, they quoted me a very fair price with no hidden charges and managed to get most of my files back for a third of what other companies had quoted me. They were friendly, very responsive and easy to trust with my most valuable family pictures. I would recommend them wholeheartedly. Thanks again guys.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 12th January 2022 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 12th January 2022
(London 0203 1306787) -
Hi Veronique, glad we could be of assistance and saved you money in a situation that for some would have been quoted more, the over the phone analysis indicated a rebuild should not be necessary in this case and it was understandable that you wanted time to ask the opinion of other data recovery specialists who claim to be experts in their fields. "I copied the data from my old hard drive to paste it onto my new one and some of the folders seem to have failed to transfer. I therefore need to recover the data from the original hard drive." The old 2009 Western Digital 320GB WD3200BEVT-11ZCT0 had certainly served you well. Thank you for the review of R3 Data Recovery Andy Butler Operations Manager R3 Data Recovery Security House Sheffield National FreePhone 0800 999 3282 Local number 0203 1306787 Referrer: https://www.r3datarecovery.com/
I was very impressed with R3, their service was exactly as described and when things got more tricky they stood behind their commitments, going above and beyond my expectations. In a sector that has some cowboys it's good to know where the good guys are. I had an old PC with a 10 year old WD drive in it that failed, R3 quickly recovered the data, copied it to a fresh drive and returned it. When I hit problems they were quick to help out solving them.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 24th December 2021
(Guildford Data Recovery 0148 3370282) -
Thank you for the review Jules, Glad we could be of Service. The restored data did need the permissions and redirects restoring as well, otherwise a full recovery of the WD10EADS-00M2B0 was completed within the service level required. Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery 0800 999 3282 It's a ~10 year old WD 1 TB green drive from a Dell desktop computer. I've put it in a caddy and it spins up then quickly spins down again. Occasionally I have briefly seen the directory structure before spin down. "I have a replacement HDD to copy the data which could be sent with the damaged device. The recovery is not urgent and the data is not particularly valuable but it would be nice to get it back. I am interested in full price including any P&P and transfer of the data back to me (inc vat)." Thanks Referrer: https://www.r3datarecovery.com/contact/
Brilliant and excellent
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 13th December 2021
(Sheffield 0114 4081282) -
Many thanks for the review Charles The 8 year old Hitachi HTS541075A9E680 750GB had degraded over the several years of use in a laptop. A full recovery was possible without the need of a rebuild. Glad we could be of service, do pass on our details to others looking for real data recovery specialists. Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery Freephone 0800 999 3282 Sheffield Data Recovery 0114 4081282
All data recovered and turned to me fairly quickly.
(BROXBURN Data Recovery 0131 2151022) -
Thank you for your review Joan R3 Data Recovery provides the highest success rates of any data recovery in the UK. This Sandisk Monolith needed to be cut out of the metal casing to enable connection to the pinouts and recover around 66GB. R3 have a local number for the Edinburgh area 0131 2151022 and a Freephone national number 0800 999 3282
This company were incredible when we used them earlier this year. They got us out of a real crisis when a storage device broke and I will be forever grateful! Amazing service from super-understanding people.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 10th December 2021
These guys recovered my data, very professional and friendly I would recommend them
(Cardiff Data Recovery 0292 1971233) -
Thank you for the review of R3 Data Recovery
Excellent service as always. Thank you.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 4th December 2021
(Bexhill-on-Sea) -
Hi Julie Thank you for your review. Although an unwanted situation it was good that you kept R3 Data Recovery Contact information. "The hard drive won't power up, please can you salvage all my files from c / d drives, desktop, and downloaded files. You helped me once before in 2016 and your service was very efficient. "
I went to R3 to recover data stuck on an inaccessible hard drive. The data included photos and videos that had huge sentimental value. When I went to a local computer engineer I was told it was all lost. I didn't hold out much hope of R3 being able to help me, but they managed to retrieve everything for me! I am enormously grateful to the team. From the first contact, the team at R3 were professional, organised and incredibly speedy. I was informed at every stage of the progress of my case. Their customer service is second to none. They provided outstanding service and went way above and beyond my expectations.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 3rd December 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 3rd December 2021 R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
(Stroud) -
Hi Cheryl Thank you for your review. Although your Maxtor Model 6Y00P0062211 had been in use for 18 years it began to degrade and the motor was beginning to overheat after just a few minutes causing the heads to crash. A full recovery was achieved of 107702 files in 17554 Folders (142.95GB) by Team R3 Engineers thanks to the availability of a matching donor from our existing stock. Andy R3 Data Recovery Security House The data recovery hospital for the unrecoverable.
Extremely prompt and professional service with detailed email updates and R3 were able to recover all my data so very happy.
(Leek Data Recovery) -
Provided exactly what they said they would within a very acceptable timeframe.
(Southsea Data Recovery 0239 3541282) -
Hi Stanley Glad we could help with the recovery of the No2 Seagate ST3400633A 400GB member. Andy and the Team at R3 Data Recovery
Excellent and prompt service. Call handlers were knowledgeable, patience and gave sound advice
(COATBRIDGE Data Recovery 0123 6321282) -
Hi Russell, From your enquiry, the overvoltage affected the 10 year old Seagate Barracuda 1TB "External hard drive with external 12 Volt supply. Accidently plugged into a 19Volt supply. Internal disk not spinning. Suspect the 19v may have blown part of the internal power supply." R3 Data Recovery conducted PCB repairs and bad sector recovery, this ensured that over 500GB of data was recovered and returned on a new password protected portable drive within 5 days of arrival at Security House. Thank you for your review of R3 Data Recovery. www.r3datarecovery.com Freephone 0800 999 3282 Local COATBRIDGE Data Recovery 0123 6321282
Excellent service. Data recovered quicker than expected, thoroughly recommend this company
(Rome Italy Recuperodati 800 14 56 77) -
Glad we could be of service. "The drive belongs to my Italian friend who has asked me to deal with this on his behalf. I understand it contains mainly Word and Excel files and perhaps a few images. The Word and Excel files are the most important." "If recoverable please supply the files on a new flash drive suitable for use on a Mac." The very old 1GB memory stick/thumb drive had become inaccessible with age and liquid contamination at different times through its long use. An R3 technician was able to bypass the previous recovery attempt and regain access to the data which was sent by both secure download and on a new memory stick. R3 Data Recovery also have a direct number and website for our Italian Clients. www.r3recuperodati.it (+39) 800 14 56 77
R3 Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 262 reviews