R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 297 reviews
Read R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery Ltd:

Data Recovery Company with full data recovery lab and expert engineers. VMWare XSAN RAID EMC IBM DELL HP StorageWorks Drobo Synology QNAP RAID 0,1,3,4,5,6,10,50 JBOD DFS VMFS NTFS HFS FAT EXT3/4

HDD SSD USB, Flash Memory. SAS SATA FC IDE SCSI SD CF iSCSI VMDK

R3 Team deliver successful recovery of data even when declared unrecoverable by other companies. Andy and the team at R3 help those told there is no hope. R3 are more rapid and have the highest success rates in the fields of UK data recovery.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Windsor St , ,,

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery Ltd made you happy
This a genuine review from unconnected customer. I had 99.99% of lost data recovered by R3 Data Recovery Ltd (only one file was damaged/lost and this file was not important at all). I could not ask for more and I did not expect to get my data at all when on 30th of December 2021 my Seagate 1TB hard disk containing all important private and business data decided to give up and all format of the data was changed into the RAW files format. I knew the disk should be backed up but like most people, I just never managed to do it. I used the hard disk the day before and never noticed any issues and suddenly on the very next day - all data was lost. My computer could see the disk but could not access any data on it. I absolutely panicked, tried to google possible solutions, contacted Seagate support team but they could do nothing as the disk was not accessible. I have searched for data recovery companies online - and came across of number of ''so called'' data recovery companies, however after reading the reviews and after speaking to few sales people I have realized that they are not trying to help me to recover my data - they are trying to get me as a customer, get my disk with data and then get as much out of my unfortunate situation as possible for themselves by quoting me ridiculous price. How can you trust a data recovery company that cannot quote you a price upfront and number of reviews state this company is overcharging and don't really recover data in the right format? Believe me - it was my worst nightmare and unfortunately most of those ''so called'' data recovery companies do exactly this (I think they just rely on customers being desperate to get the lost data back and they charge those customers what they want). I genuinely thought I've lost all data till I found R3 Data Recovery website and came across the positive reviews. I decided to contact R3 Data Recovery and just have a chat to find out whether it is another company that I should avoid. To my surprise I could not ask for more professional approach. I was asked number of questions and straight away I received an answer of what possibly could have happened. The lovely and professional gentleman I spoke to explained all the process to me and straight away provided very reasonable quote. The quote was also confirmed in writing which made me feel like it is a genuine company. I have decided to send the hard disk to R3 Data Recovery and really hoped for a good result. Within a day from receiving the disk R3 Data Recovery contacted me stating that most of the data was recovered (I was also e-mailed image of the recovered structure of folders and files to check). I could not believe how quickly it was done and how excellent was the service they have provided. R3 Data Recovery has managed to recover almost 100% of my lost data (with only 1 file being lost - and it was a file I never used as it never worked). All the way during the recovery process I was informed of the recovery stages, the new disk with recovered data was returned to me within few days, safe and secured. I could not believe my luck and I will be always grateful for such an excellent service and all the help. I know it is a long review but please believe me - do your research and DO NOT TRUST first data recovery company you find online. You can definitely trust R3 Data Recovery. I could not recommend R3 Data Recovery more - be reassured this is a 100% genuine data recovery company with excellent service you can trust ( I was reluctant to trust anyone but had no choice and I'm so glad I was lucky enough to find this excellent company). Once more THANK YOU - you have saved not only my data but my time and saved me a lot of stress. Extremely satisfied customer (ref: R3-115368)
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 19th January 2022
(Sutton Coldfield Data Recovery) -
Many thanks for such a thorough review. It is a sad situation that for many seeking help with data recovery it can take a while to properly identify a trusted data recovery company like R3 Data Recovery. Fortunately, R3s team of engineers and technicians are able to deliver consistently the highest possible success rates for everything from a memory stick to a Storage array and everything in between at reasonable cost for every task and service level. In this case the Seagate ST1000LM010 1TB had degraded but not completely failed. With just one file out of nearly one hundred thousand being affected by unrecoverable sectors. Despite there being several hundred thousand bad sectors caused by the scratches most were recovered except for the deppest scoring. ****************************************************************************** Folders - 3560 Files - 99236 ( 476.80 Gb) Normal Files - 99235 Problem Files - 1 ****************************************************************************** It is very difficult to compete against marketing and sales orientated data recovery specialists who claim to be experts in the fields of data recovery. Underquoting and offering free assessments should be a good thing but in reality, their market domination is achieved by defrauding consumers and preventing fair competition. R3 Data Recovery is one of the few companies to have helped victims of the "Friends of Fields" and their operation of the fieldsdatarecoveryscam. If you need advice or help with data recovery call Andy and the team at R3 even if you have been told your data is unrecoverable. Andy Butler R3 Data Recovery Security House Windsor Street Sheffield National Freephone 0800 999 3282
R3 Data were very fast and efficient. Fantastic service and very professional.
Excellent friendly service. They recovered virtually everything from a very old hard drive that crashed.
Fast, trusted, secure and reliable service. This company is brilliant time and time again. I have been using R3 for 3 years and they have never let me down.
Though expensive but very helpful and has great professional service. Got all my files back without any damage in a week. Brillant.
To the point service - fast efficient and worth the money
Great and reliable service, I tried the others but only R3 were able to recover my data. A little on the premium side of cost but worth it.
Thankyou for recovering my files your service was excellent and life changing!! I would highly recommend this very professional service. Expensive but worth every penny for me.
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE R3 Data Recovery we’re extremely helpful and knowledgable - they provided constant updates throughout the service and successfully recovered nigh-on all of my lost (I thought “forever”) data.
Very quick, efficient and professional service
Explained everything well. Kept me informed. Collection and Delivery excellent.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd 5 star review on 16th May 2022
(Stains Data Recovery) -
Hi Susan, Glad we could help with your inaccessible Seagate portable backup drive. Fortunately, it did not require a rebuild and the drive faults were handled and the data recovered safely. Andy Butler Operations Manager R3 Data Recovery Ltd Security House Royds Mill Windsor Street Sheffield S4 7WB 0800 999 3282 https://youtu.be/oXcyu9GhC1U www.r3datarecovery.com
very personable people who listened carefully to the mission and achieved the desired result. Unlike others made the effort to produce an interim report of progress asking further questions as applicable and altogether made the whole experience pleasurable to the extent that if required I shall use them again and have no hesitation in recommending them to any others who require data retrieval done on a professional basis. Many thanks for all of your hard work which is much appreciated
(Hove Data Recovery) -
Hi Paul Thank you for the review. We were pleased to be of assistance in reuniting you with over 2.5 TB of pictures, videos and TV shows. The Seagate ST4000DM000 4TB had sustained sufficient a knock to affect two of the 8 heads but R3 engineers were able to keep control of all heads and effect an almost full recovery. Some improvement might be possible with a rebuild and fresh heads for an additional cost but the most important priority data was recovered. Andy Operations Manager R3 Data Recovery Ltd Security House Royds Mill Windsor Street Sheffield S4 7WB 0800 999 3282 https://youtu.be/oXcyu9GhC1U www.r3datarecovery.com
Excellent service, all my necessary data was recovered despite a hardware SSD failure.
Got my data recoverd, and the service was perfect
Excellent communication and great service overall, highly recommended in the unfortunate event of data loss.
Very helpful and friendly staff. Prompt and effective service. A pleasure to deal with these guys!
With so many options out there, I was unsure how to proceed, so I tried calling quite a few. From the initial phone consult with R3, the way they listened and provided honest answers, I felt like they were able to deliver what they said they could. And they did! Very happy with what they managed to do - all the data I needed from my broken iPhone was recovered - and they even fixed it for free which I didn't expect. I would definitely recommend R3 if you need a fast, reliable and honest option - and peace of mind. Because with a lot of options to choose from out there, they're probably the best at what they do.
I found them Very helpful very and efficient.
Fast, efficient and saved my bacon!
Unfortunately would not recommend due to poor management.
(Leicester Data Recovery) -
Hi Natalie. It was good to meet you and your colleague and I took onboard the importance and stressful situation you found yourselves in. I hope you read this and see that saving data was the priority. I am obviously disappointed in the reviews and understand your criticism for my mistake in the communications and my mistake with formatting your drive to transfer the data to during a very stressful and sleepless couple of nights. Re 5TB WD Portable 5 Platters 10 Heads Mac Formatted Mostly High Resolution Photo Shoots Pictures. Upon your arrival an immediate whilst you wait assessment was carried out. During your wait in the lab I was able to take onboard the situation you were in and the importance of the data to you and your clients. The initial test showed at least 1 weak head and confirmed scratches to at least 3 surfaces causing the complications we had to work out a solution for. The priority data could not be done within 24hrs and as it turned out it was also too difficult to complete within 72Hrs. The full recovery could take at least an additional 10 days of processing and would have cost 3 to 4 times as much due to the platter damage. I was under the wrong assumption the case was covered by insurance but again there were issues on who was indemnified, so we worked to the original quote for the priority data that could be recovered before close of business Friday having some delays getting the re copying the data formatted correctly which you did have to wait for whilst it completed. The mistake in the copying was entirely mine on the night I was assisting in the first transfers after checking with you that I could change the portable G Drive you supplied to exFAT as the machine used to write the image to could not be removed from the windows system the recovery was being done on. I had a couple of nights before formatted the drive and started copying data, the engineer carried on adding the remaining data unknowing that the drive was formatted incorrectly until you arrived. In fact when I found out about the delay I was adamant I had formatted it exFAT and insisted I check myself to put my mind at rest. This confirmed my mistake of formatting it NTFS. The revised plan had been largely successful in targeting and recovering the priority projects. It brought the task down to less than 300GB which we did, this was an achievement in itself. In fact on the week your drive was recovered we were processing other drives from other labs around the UK and Europe already deemed unrecoverable, which to many others would have been, so you were fortunate to find R3. This was a difficult case and one you could not get done anywhere else in the UK currently or within the 3 day time frame for emergency at the cost of £850+vat Your not having professional indemnity insurance and your friend not having enough because of another claim was also a factor. As it was an emergency I cleared it for release without the invoice being paid. I am sorry you felt your time was lost in travel and waiting for the copying to finish. Hopefully you will never have such a severely compromised drive again. I hope your clients are not so upset at being delayed by the accident that caused you to be in the situation. Any delay you think there was is purely communication and a basic mistake that are rarely made. It is in part because of my managing several cases in the same period and you amending the order of the recovery then changing it back, which I and the engineer worked into the early morning hours to help get you the data needed as quickly as possible. The engineer assigned is dedicated and works to maximise the quality and will also be disappointed in how little regard you place on his efforts to assist as I am in your rating of me personally. Working under pressure for clients under pressure themselves is not easy. Best wishes in your photographic endeavours and hopefully you will never need the services of a data recovery lab again but know we will be here for you should you find yourself in difficulty again. Best Regards Andy Andy Butler Operations Manager R3 Data Recovery Ltd Mob: 079 3282 4264 DD: 0800 999 3282
Fantastic, recovered all my lost video files ,would highly recommend .very professional service,I didn’t have myther about anything.collected from and delivered straight to my front door .
R3 Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.8 based on 297 reviews