The Real Flower Company Reviews

The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Nicola D
The Real Flower Company 5 star review on 7th February 2021
Georges L
I was deeply disappointed by the condition of the flowers. They blooms were beautiful, but had not been cared for or put in sufficient water for transit. A number of the David Austin roses were squashed. Others were wilted. Very disappointing as an anniversary gift to my wife. Not really acceptable. Please call me.
Having read this review we have immediately contacted the customer and will be arranging a replacement bouquet.
Although the flowers were fine on delivery they only lasted 3 days. The herbs faded after 2 days and the roses followed soon afterwards This is not nearly good enough for a bouquet costing over £100 and it compares unfavourably with those of other suppliers which cost significantly less
We guarantee our flowers for 5 days, please see our website for further information. Should our flowers not last there is a procedure to follow, also on our website. Having spoken with Martin, he will be receiving a beautiful fresh replacement bouquet to enjoy tomorrow. RFC.
Really disappointed with the sweet peas this time, most of the lower petals fell off on the third day as you can see by my photo. Have purchased previously and quality was much better. Big disappointment Lynn
This customer kindly contacted us to advise the flowers hadn't lasted, she received a fresh bouquet to make up for it. from the Customer Service Team - RFC
Actually I was quite disappointed this time. I don't use the Real Flower Company that often - typically for very special occasions. In the past the quality and service has been of a very high standard, however on this occasion regrettably it wasn't. I ordered two arrangements for my Wife - to celebrate our Wedding anniversary and one of the arrangements did not contain the flowers that I ordered (Lily of the Valley) and the other, a medium bouquet of Piaget roses were beginning to brown at the dges the day we received them. I have attempted to contact the Real Flower Company via their website but I'm not sure that the message was received. Disappointing.
I'm sorry to hear this Mr Higgs, Please call us so that we can try to put this right for you. from the Customer Service Team - RFC
Roses brown around edges after 3 days. They did not look vigorous on arrival. Certainly not value for money. Disappointed as they were a present for a relative.
After 2 days of arriving my flowers looked past their sell by date and today Easter Sunday half dead , I will not be purchasing again .
Hi, We're sorry your flowers did not last the guaranteed 5 days. As per the information on our website, we request that we are notified within 5 days and with photos to help us to ascertain the cause. We will always work to rectify these situations with the customer or recipient so please do contact us if you have not done so already. Thank you
A bit disappointed this time, to be honest: flowers for sister's 50th birthday had almost no scent and the roses looked a little tired. We received them at mine midday Thursday and she returned home Sunday morning, but wasn't enthusiastic enough to take them with her :(
HI, We are sorry your flowers didn't last the guaranteed 5 days. Please see our website for further information is such cases. We will always do our best to ensure happy customers and happy recipients. Thank you.
Flowers were beautiful when they arrived but only lasted 2 or 3 days before they went over
Lovely flowers but unacceptable to have them delivered 3 days after Mothers’ day and only when I called to ask what was happening. Being offered a refund of the delivery charge only on £100 flowers is not customer service either. Really disappointed.
We're sorry that your flowers weren't delivered on time. Refund only of the shipping is not how we deal with such issues so please contact us at info@realflowers.co.uk so that we can sort this out to your satisfaction. Thank you
My mother sent me a picture of her Mother’s Day bouquet. The roses looked nice but the foliage was browning and looked like it had been eaten by caterpillars. I found Real Flower Company flowers to be really good quality in the past, but I don’t think I’d use them again. Expensive flowers, I expected better.
I flowers arrived on Thursday 27 th September. My mother commented not as fresh as she would have expected. I saw on Sunday and couple dead foliage and dropped roses. My mother is experienced florist and would have treated the flowers well.
Beautiful flowers and arrangement but all dead with 5 days.
Sorry to hear that the flowers have not lasted. Our bouquets and arrangements are guaranteed for 5 days. Please see here an extract from our FAQ’s on the website… Short vase life: If your flowers do not last five days, we will provide a free replacement. We will require relevant photos to be emailed to us within five days of delivery. However, this is subject to the recipients of our flowers having followed the simple Care Instructions we include. Please contact us directly on info@realflowers.co.uk, or 01730 818300, so that we work with you to resolve this. Krissie - The Real Flowers Team.
I felt badly let down by this bouquet. Admin mistakes in the delivery address and phone number were sorted quickly. But the bouquet itself was an expensive disappointment. Several of the roses were over after 3 days but more importantly, it was simply too small and short to justify the price of £135. For that sum, I’d say that customers are entitled to expect something really spectacular. It was nice - but not nice enough for the price.
Thank you delivered the flower on time but disappointed how your company deal with customer request. I wrote two times to your company info mail box but didnt received any response or feedback. I requested to update my gift message twice via email after I placed my order. Understanding you may not able to deal with my request for some reason but a simple or short message should send to client. From a client point of view, we always want to be informed.
The Real Flower Company is rated 4.38 based on 839 reviews