Rainbow Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rainbow Club
Read Rainbow Club Reviews

About Rainbow Club:

Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

Candice Gregory-Thomas
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Ena
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Excellent selection, fast delivery, excellent quality
Really well packaged. Arrived on time and lovely quality items.
The shoes are absolutely beautiful! I am completely in love!
I bought JULIE wedding shoes. Absolutely love them. Perfect match for my dress. My friends love them . I am size 35 (2 and a half) but had to order 36 yet they fit perfectly and very comfortable. And, my name is Julie
Absolutely in love with my wedding shoes, fit perfectly, and the blue gem is just the detail that make them amazing! I won’t be wearing them until September so plenty of time to wear them in, and get them dyed to the blush colour of my dress, so amazing 😍 couldn’t recommend this brand enough
I ordered a pair of Kourtney shoes for my Daughter’s wedding next year, I ordered a 5 firstly which came within 2 days of ordering, they were a little snug but beautiful so I exchanged them, they again were received within 2 days and a perfect size now which go beautifully with my dress. Thank you.
I am absolutely delighted with the result of the colouring of my shoes - it exceeded my expectations! These shimmering midnight blue shoes will highlight the dress that I will wear for my daughter's wedding. The personal customer service was also much appreciated, when I was contacted about sending a more suitable colour sample (yarn).
Fabulous shoes for my daughters communion. Perfect with her dress and seamless from purchase to delivery in Ireland.
Shoes arrived within a couple of days and they are beautifully made
Really pleased with my wedding shoes. So comfortable and cannot wait to wear them. Really pleased.
Love my shoes and shoe clips. Speedy delivery.. excellent service thanks guys
Beautiful shoes Ordered for my daughters wedding in May, had rainbow shoes before for both my daughters Prim. Good fit and so comfy, highly recommend.
Very pleased with the purchase, was so nice to try on and to fit well. The service was second to none and arrived earlier than I thought.
The delivery was fast. The shoes are really comfortable. I cannot wait to wear them.
Very quick to send out orders and refunded just as quick when the sizing wasn’t quite right. Can’t fault them. Plus the shoes are beautiful and comfortable can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day!!
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 11th March 2020 Rainbow Club 5 star review on 11th March 2020 Rainbow Club 5 star review on 11th March 2020
It was a pleasure shopping with you, the quality of the shoes are perfect and the price was very competitive, delivery was quick thank you for a pleasant transaction from start to finish.
Thank you for your kind review, we are so glad you loved the product and service. Many thanks Rainbow Club
My order came in good time...2 pairs. I have kept one and am very pleased with them. Good fit, comfortable and amazing price!
Delivery time was exceptional!! I ordered on Tuesday and my shoes arrived on Wednesday!! The shoes are absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted!!
I'm very happy with the customer service I received AND the shoes are extremely comfortable. I would recommend Rainbow Club shoes to anyone who's looking to have a positive, easy shoe-purchasing experience- to a bride or anyone, really.
I'm not a happy customer. I regret ever buying shoes here. No help provided with exchange shipping cost.
Hi We are so sorry you are not happy with the service you received. If you could email us with some more information we can look in to this for you and work with you to resolve it. Our email address is enquiries@rainbowclub.co.uk. Many thanks Rainbow Club
Rainbow Club is rated 4.63 based on 1,312 reviews