Pure Luxuries London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy
A pleasant and friendly service. After inspection of my first purchase from this company I realised I needed more capacity so purchased a bag better suited to my requirements. I contacted the company to enquire if i could return the original and request a refund. Not only did they supply a returns free label, the response was quick and courteous. Thank you Pure-luxuries.
Fast posting, good product good price
Really pleased with the bag l have purchased with very quick delivery. I have bought several bags before & have always been pleased with the quality.
very good. Great delivery very quick. This is great quality- used as a school bag at high school and worked wonders! Didn’t break after a few months!!
Great quality item. Such a speedy service. Absolutely fab packaging. Really happy customer
Beautiful bag, excellent customer service . Would highly recommend
Excellent service. The wallet was good quality and a reasonable price
Lovely products, seamless ordering and very quick delivery. Highly recommend.
Ordered via the website around about lunchtime, the day after next parcel delivered. Excellent, quick service.
Great quality. Perfect from start to finish.
Very good service excellent hand bag very good quality my wife was very pleased with it now in daily use
Excellent high quality product, outstanding service.
Amazing product and arrived within 2 days of purchase
Great bag, gorgeous colour would buy from Pure Luxuries in a heartbeat.
Very good quality products and prompt delivery
The bag i purchased is real leather and lovely and soft. I am very happy with it. The colour was slightly more purlple than plum but still very nice. Delivery was free and fast. I would recommend pure luxuries to everyone.
Very pleased with my goods and an excellent service . Thank you .
Lovely leather bag, great discount. Well worth the money. Will buy from this company again
I bought a gorgeous purse, I am very happy with it. Hopefully, it will last. :)
I am delighted with my new handbag from Pure Luxuries of London. The leather is beautiful and the lining inside is just perfect, I love the two outside pockets and also two pockets inside my bag too, I am happy with the price I paid too, Thank you for such a lovely bag,
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 5,313 reviews