Project Skills Solutions Reviews

Read Project Skills Solutions Reviews

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The coarse was extremely informative and highly useful. Tutor was very helpful and engaging I would highly recommend this coarse.
Thanks for the recommendation, great to hear you found the course engaging, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Great course
Thank you for leaving a review.
Well presented by Martin, we sending other members of staff on the same course in April
Thank you for choosing PSS again, we look forward to having your colleagues on the course.
Very good :-)
Thanks Joe :)
Excellent venue and company to use for courses. Ian was a brilliant instructor and made the course fun and interesting.
Thanks Joanne, I'll be sure to share your comments with Ian.
Course instructor was very welcoming and very knowledgable, apart from it costing me a lot of money it was a good day
Thank you for leaving a review, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Enjoyed the course, engaging trainer
Everything was good.
Thank you for leaving a review, if there's anything else we can do please let us know.
The course instructor was very professional and engaged well with everyone, and made the training relevant. The content was interesting and kept the attention of everyone attending. A very complex topic made informative by an experienced trainer.
Thank you so much Phil, I'll be sure to share your comments with your trainer.
Very good course tutor made it easy to understand very relaxed atmosphere
Thank you for the review, if there's anything else we can do please let us know.
Great training sessions - well planned and very good support
(NEBOSH National General Certificate) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for leaving a review Duncan, great to hear you felt supported throughout, if there's anything else we can do to improve your experience please let us know.
Very good organisation where I actually felt that my opinion matters. I enjoyed my course.
Thank you Agnes, it was great having you on the course.
Martin managed to keep the IOSH Managing Safely 3 day course interesting, easy to learn and relevent to each of our industries. I recommend using Project Skills Solutions
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for the recommendation, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Project Skills Solutions are our first choice suppliers for Streetworks training. Easy and quick to book with and their trainers are very good. One of our staff member recently attended the one day Streetworks Operative re-assessment in Maidenhead and his feedback was that this was the best streetworks he has done, as the trainer did teach them.
Thank you so much Louise, it's great to hear such positive comments if there's anything else we can do to help please let us know.
Very good course and instructer was very helpful
Thank you for leaving a review.
Over all it was good. But i feel that some of the topics we got rushed through
Thank you for the review and feedback Jason, I'll pass this on to the training team so they can review.
Brilliantly delivered course with fun interaction from tutor
Thanks Ben, our trainers try to make the subject fun and interesting. Thank you for choosing PSS.
Hi It was a good relaxed course
Thank you for leaving a review.
I found the NEBOSH course very well presented. Although we had to change venues during the week break , we were kept uptodate The course work given out is good and informative. Highly recommend the course, Our trainer Mark was very helpful and full of knowledge. Fingers cross for my exam!!!!
(NEBOSH National General Certificate) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for the review, sorry for the disruption, it doesn't often happen but sometimes the venues we use make changes we try to make it as smooth as possible, thank you for your understanding. Good luck with the exam, we're feeling confident for you, I know Mark is.
Great trainer 'Badger' who explained things very clearly using realise life examples and very engaging. The size if the room however was too small.
Thank you for the review and feedback Louise. Badger has spoken to us about the room and we're getting that changed. I know this doesn't improve your experience, but it's important to us that we use your feedback to make improvements. Thank you again. If there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Project Skills Solutions is rated 4.75 based on 557 reviews