Project Skills Solutions Reviews

Read Project Skills Solutions Reviews

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Both trainers and training content was very good. The training facility was very poor, cold, noisy and the toilets were dirty.
Thank you for leaving feedback Nicholas, the venue we work with to deliver your course informed us last minute that they'd be changing the location and we wouldn't be in our usual room. They assured us we would be in the conservatory, it was only on the morning of the course we found out that wasn't where the training was happening.

We now know the room was not up to standard and I apologise for that, we take pride in the locations we choose to run our courses and it is a large part of our supply chain managers role to select, review and constantly monitor the venues we work with.

As a result of the service and the feedback from both trainers we are already looking for an alternative venue so this doesn't happen again.

I'd also like to say we don't run courses with two trainers, we find courses work better with one trainer only. However, we were let down last minute by a trainer who has worked with us for years, this was unexpected and using two trainers was the only way not to cancel the course.

Once again I'd like to apologise, your experience is not reflective of the hard work the team here put in to run comfortable and enjoyable courses.
I attended a Dumper course.First day was theory day.Only 4 hours.Second day we were 4 people with 1 machine.I was driving no more than 1 hour.I paid 830 for thism
(CPCS (A09) Forward Tipping Dumper A: Wheeled - Foundation) - Posted 11 months ago
Hi Valentin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

I’m very sorry we haven’t lived up to your expectations, perhaps I can provide some explanation that may clear things up. The CSCS Dumper course is run as a Dumper and Roller course, if you only sit one category (dumper) then you attend the morning only.

The practical training is run, as standard according to the CITB rules, with 4 people using 1 machine. 2 hours each person over 2 runs. I understand the cost may seem steep but the cost is made up of equipment, trainers, venues, administration, licensing and accreditation costs and we pride ourselves on being very competitive and transparent with our prices.

I hope this has provided some explanation, I’d also like to say well done for passing your theory test and good luck on your practical test this week. If there’s anything else I can do to provide more information or to improve your experience with PSS please let me know.

Kind regards
Sam
Although Gary, the trainer was a nice guy, he often moved away from the subject at hand, was critical of the IOSH course content and over applied too much time to accident investigation and risk assessments, but skipped over the rest of the training with too little detail. If I had to have paid for this course out of my own money, I would have been extremely disappointed and would not have felt I had `got my money's worth'.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we really appreciate any comments on our training as they all help us to constantly improve our quality.
I've passed this to our training manager for further investigation. We believe the IOSH course to be hugely beneficial and all our trainers regularly champion the IOSH course for its ability to deliver content in a relaxed way, with group discussions and not just 'death by powerpoint'.
Risk assessment and accident investigation is a large part of the course, and often one of the main benefits of attending the IOSH course is that delegates can immediately apply knowledge to their workplace and complete risk assessments. So it's important delegates understand completely.
We do encourage trainers to mould the course to suit delegates and spend time on subjects according to delegates' ability and existing knowledge.
We will be looking into the timetable of the course to make sure everything is sufficiently covered.
If you'd like to follow up with our team's progress investigating this further, please email me personally at kately@projss.co.uk and I'd be happy to update you and get any other feedback you may have.
Project Skills Solutions is rated 4.75 based on 558 reviews