Project Skills Solutions Reviews

Read Project Skills Solutions Reviews

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy
Interesting and informative course. Well delivered. Ian had anecdotes for just about every scenario. Amazed I passed. Thanks.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 3 days ago
Congratulations on passing Daren. Happy to hear that our trainer met your expectations.
Good course content brought to life very well by Ian. Made everyone feel at ease and confident they could pass
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 4 days ago
Thank you. Happy to hear that our trainer could help you and your group pass the course comfortably.
Presentation and content were delivered well.There was a lot interaction amongst the participants making the subject matter lighter & understandable.I can afford another training for the next level in H & S .
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 5 days ago
Morning Sipho. Glad to hear that our course matched your expectations! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
undertaking the IOSH course Managing Safely with PSS was both educational and enjoyable. the virtual classroom worked well and was managed exceptionally by the Tutor who encouraged all to participate and summarised the work/information provided regularly.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Keith, we're glad your IOSH Managing Safely course went well and you enjoyed the Virtual classroom experience!
Very good communication, friendly and funny
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Ned, glad to hear of your positive experience!
Great understanding of temporary works. Teacher Tommy was very clear when teaching the understanding of TW
(CITB Temporary Works Co-ordinator) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thanks for leaving a review George, Glad to hear of your positive experience with us.
Done my Iosh course via email zoom class, Martin was extremely helpful, clear and didn't waffle on, whichbis always a bonus.
(IOSH Working Safely) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Paul, thanks for leaving a review. Glad to hear of your positive experience with our trainer Martin.
Martin was a brilliant instructor and made the course very easy to understand.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Matthew, thanks for your review. Glad to hear that our instructor assisted you in your course.
Overall very good, I would definitely do another course With PSS. I was worried as you hear how hard the Nebosh certificate is, but the tutor gave me all the information I needed to pass. I am not the most clever of individuals and I managed to pass with PSS. It like the saying “a runner is only as good as their trainers”. The tutor being the trainers.
(NEBOSH National General Certificate) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Tommy, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you passed your NEBOSH with us and are happy with how our trainers supported you. Congratulations!
1st Class, communication is excellent - Tutor very effective and efficient thank you
(NEBOSH NG1 Exam) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi John, Thank you for leaving a review. We are glad you had a good experience.
Recently attend IOSH Managing Safely. Really well presented, interactive, lots of revision before the test, excellent experience.
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Camelia, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you had a good experience with us.
The trainer- Mr. HARDWICK Extremely attentive, professionally and well informed on subject. Made learning effortless .
(IOSH Managing Safely) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Sherryl, Thank you for the review, glad you had a positive experience with us.
From start to finish, the booking process up until the end of the course I was on was a pleasure. Massive thank you to Badger for making the day alot nicer than I had anticipated, from jokes, to the wealth of knowledge he has.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
Very helpful and great training with an excellent trainer
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review.
Extremely engaging trainer. Course was delivered excellently.
Thank you for leaving a review.
Good course, good detail, good speed.
Thank you for leaving a review.
It was a good refresher course. Pitched well. Badger is an experienced trainer and respectful, understanding of his audience
(IOSH Managing Safely Refresher) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review Lorraine, I've passed your comments to Badger I know he'll appreciate them.
Hi All Just returned from my SLG course in farnham i must say the trainer was knowledgeable of the SLG course and was happy to help with question that you had for him, Andi came across as a good trainer. sometimes these courses can be hard work with the wrong type of trainer but with andi it made the day enjoyable...A pleasure to meet you Andi.... Phil,lee,steve
Thank you all so much for such a great review and feedback. I'll be sure to share this with Andi and if there's ever anything else we can help with please let us know.
Great presenter, and easy to follow on Zoom. Learned a lot about health and Safety and manged to pass the test.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review Joshua, glad to hear you enjoyed your virtual course, if there's anything else we can help with please let us know.
Really good to have a trainer capable of adapting the pace of training to the audience to make sure time was used efficiently.
(IOSH Managing Safely Refresher) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you for leaving a review Alex, I'll be sure to share your comments with your trainer.
Project Skills Solutions is rated 4.72 based on 672 reviews