Project Skills Solutions Reviews

Read Project Skills Solutions Reviews

training@projss.co.uk,sambarton@projss.co.uk,abigail@projss.co.uk

17 Wollaston Crescent Wollaston Industrial Centre

Tell us how Project Skills Solutions made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The fact that badger told me it was a quiz not a test and no one has ever failed I got two questions wrong which weren’t safety critical then threw me another test paper on nothing we had revised on thought was a bit harsh so yer I’m the only man to ever fail so it’s nearly cost me my job !
Hi Jamie, thank you for leaving a review. I'm very sorry to hear you didn't pass the course.

A lot of our trainers prefer to call the exam a quiz. We find it helps delegates relax a little during the course. I'm afraid you didn't meet the pass mark of 80% (24 out of 30) on the exam, you did, however, fall into the bracket that can be offered a resit exam which you were.

We do our best to get everyone through the exam and it's true we have a very high pass rate but it is an accredited course and if you don't meet CITB's requirements there's nothing we can do.

If there's anything we can do, or perhaps some feedback on the areas to study for next time please let us know at training@projss.co.uk.

Sam
Turned up late only 15 minutes in to the session due to terrible crashes holding up the motorway and was told I couldn’t enter and had to pay £150 again for course. Outrageous
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Jesus,

Thank you for leaving feedback. I'm very sorry we haven't met your expectations this time.

We ask all delegates to arrive 15 minutes early for their course, that allows us to get the registration sorted, grab a cup of tea and be ready to start at 08:30. As you arrived at 09:00 you wouldn't have met the minimum hours set by the awarding body CITB for this course.

The minimum hours are part of the criteria required to pass the course, CITB won't tolerate approved training organisations bending these rules. If there was something we could do while remaining in line with the CITB rules we would have.

I'm sorry you missed your course if you'd like to get booked back on please let the team know.

Sam
Im 150£ out of picket and a days wage because you simply put George street oldham instead of shaw on the email and now got to pay 80£ to get back on
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Kyle,

Thank you for leaving feedback, I'm very sorry for your experience with us on this occasion.

I've checked the email you received and the full address is included on your joining instructions along with the postcode, there's also a map with a marker pointing out the training centre.

I'm very sorry you missed your course, we want all our delegates to attend and pass their course, we are always looking for ways to make this easier. For example, you were sent a text message the day before your course reminding you of the start time and the postcode.

I'm afraid normally, missing a course would be fully chargeable, we understand the inconvenience though and have offered a discount to hopefully make it easier for you to complete your course.

Thank you again for your feedback, we've added 'Shaw' to the address on our joining instructions to hopefully make it more clear. If you have any other suggestions or ideas on how we can improve in any way please let me know at sambarton@projss.co.uk and we'll review and implement any improvements.

Sam
The course I attended was not of the standard I would expect of an IOSH affiliated company. Poor in quality, poor in delivery and poor in substance!
Thank you for leaving a review and for your feedback. We work hard to provide approved, quality and enjoyable training courses and I'm very sorry we haven't met your expectations this time.

All IOSH courses are delivered in line with their standards and using their content and resources. I'd like to have our quality team follow up for some more details so we can investigate your experience. We take all feedback on board to find ways to improve our delivery so the more detail you can provide the better.

Thank you again for your feedback so far, I hope we can prove to you how seriously we treat any feedback we receive.
The trainer was the main problem. He struggled to annunciate and was very difficult to follow. He would contradict himself and consistently undermine health and safety saying “it’s all rubbish but you have to do it” luckily I have done similar courses before and was able to pass relevant exams but over all not impressed.
(CITB Health And Safety Awareness) - Posted 8 months ago
Thank you for leaving feedback Henry, it's an important part of how we manage quality and look for improvements.

Firstly I'd like to apologise, your experience is not what our customers expect from our training and it's not acceptable.

The course you attended has a syllabus developed by CITB and shouldn't contradict itself. Also, we understand while health and safety may not be everyone's favourite subject it is most definitely not rubbish, the training developed over the last few decades across the industry has saved lives. We also try to develop ways to make training interesting, interactive and relevant in every course.

I say this to reassure you that Project Skills Solutions do not share your trainer's view.

I'd also like to assure you that we will investigate this further, our training manager is responsible for how courses are delivered and the overall experience of delegates on our courses. She will look into this immediately so we can make sure this doesn't occur again.

I know this doesn't change your experience, but we pride ourselves on following up on all feedback and making real improvements when given the opportunity, so my colleague would like to keep you updated throughout this process.

If there is anything else you ever need please let me know and I'd be happy to help.

Sam (sambarton@projss.co.uk)
The training was riddled with spelling errors.
Good Afternoon,

We apologise for the spelling errors on any of the materials during your course.
I will be informing the quality control manager of this issue in order to rectify the errors, so they do not re-occur.

Our course materials always go through our quality control system to ensure they are to the highest standard possible. On this unfortunate occasion, it seems the materials during your course were missed. If you would like to discuss your experience with us further, please contact me on nisha@projss.co.uk and I will be happy to further discuss your experience and how I can help.

Nisha - Marketing Executive